Article inside chick-fil-a officially the goat
106 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kim K gets ethered on twitter
88 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall remember Johnny blaze?
111 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
MMA Conor McGregor to retire from MMA after 3 more fights.
24 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Slaps
 2 weeks ago '05        #1
484 page views
5 comments

Chuck_Remixed 308 heat pts308
space
space
$17,800 | Props total: 5434 5434
Code Vein delayed to 2019

Here is the full message from Bandai Namco:

Throughout its pre-release promotion campaign, Code Vein has consistently garnered positive reactions from both media and consumers alike. With this knowledge in-hand, Bandai Namco Inc. has made the decision to dedicate additional time to further develop Code Vein; ensuring the final product delivers on the expectations set amongst media and fans.

—Bandai Namco Entertainment America

“Code Vein has received an enormous amount of positive feedback from eager fans who have received hands-on time with in-development versions of the game over the past nine months,” said Eric Hartness, Vice President of Marketing for Bandai Namco Entertainment America Inc. “Armed with knowledge of how well the game has already been received, we made the decision to postpone the release of Code Vein to further refine its gameplay in an effort to exceed the expectations fans already have of the title. It was a difficult decision to make, but we feel it is the correct one.”

—Bandai Namco Entertainment Asia

“We are thankful to Code Vein fans for giving us a huge positive feedback on the development versions of the game for the past months, as a result of the overwhelming support from the fans, we decided to postpone the release of Code Vein to further refine the game and hope to exceed fans’ expectation.” said Rainel Tan, General Manager at Bandai Namco Entertainment Asia. “It is a difficult decision, but we hope that once the fans gets to play the final version, they will agree with us that this decision is a right one!”

Venture into the post-apocalyptic land of Code Vein and uncover its secrets. Players will be able to craft their own unique character and customize their experience by equipping numerous weapons, items, skills, and gifts to accommodate their favorite f!ghting style or gain a competitive advantage against impossible odds. Various A.I. controlled partners will also be on-hand to explore the interconnected world with their own specialized attributes and personalities.

PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Bandai Namco, Code Vein, Delays, Release Dates,
visit this link https://gematsu.com/2018/ .. wjJTpwbBB5h.99
hot topic and 1 others gave props

5 comments for "Code Vein delayed to 2019"

1 week ago '08        #2
ExNihilo 50 heat pts50
space
space
$21,538 | Props total: 26307 26307

[pic - click to view]

1 week ago '12        #3
OldBusiness 164 heat pts164
space
space
$24,610 | Props total: 30694 30694
fu*k I was waiting for this

Oh well 2019 gone be the goat year lmao
 1 week ago '10        #4
KJHARDY 84 heat pts84
space
space
$23,720 | Props total: 14113 14113

[pic - click to view]

1 week ago '08        #5
BRonin357 6 heat pts
space
space
$6,266 | Props total: 2077 2077
They game look like it still needs to find its own identity and clean up some of the environment, sh*t look bleh. I wanna play it, cuz I love hack and slash, Dark Souls-esque games, but I'm not missing anything on waiting for this to get better.
 1 week ago '08        #6
The N 578 heat pts578
space
space
$51,392 | Props total: 30061 30061
Anime DarkSouls
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas Wit Baldies Or Barbers Enter
147 comments
21 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside My brother and I smacking famous p**nstars assses and rapping about it
113 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Xxxtentacian was walking around with a Louie Bag with 50,000 inside it
143 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL USA Today predicts 2018 season
112 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suicide Girl
33 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jul 20 - Americans Struggling to Make Ends Meet | A Hidden America with..
50 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is she thick or slimthick
29 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside i cant stop watching old pac interviews
52 comments
23 hours ago