Code Vein delayed to 2019

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

5 months ago '05        #1
658 page views
5 comments

Chuck_Remixed 365 heat pts365
space
space
$18,488 | Props total: 7025 7025
Code Vein delayed to 2019

Here is the full message from Bandai Namco:

Throughout its pre-release promotion campaign, Code Vein has consistently garnered positive reactions from both media and consumers alike. With this knowledge in-hand, Bandai Namco Inc. has made the decision to dedicate additional time to further develop Code Vein; ensuring the final product delivers on the expectations set amongst media and fans.

—Bandai Namco Entertainment America

“Code Vein has received an enormous amount of positive feedback from eager fans who have received hands-on time with in-development versions of the game over the past nine months,” said Eric Hartness, Vice President of Marketing for Bandai Namco Entertainment America Inc. “Armed with knowledge of how well the game has already been received, we made the decision to postpone the release of Code Vein to further refine its gameplay in an effort to exceed the expectations fans already have of the title. It was a difficult decision to make, but we feel it is the correct one.”

—Bandai Namco Entertainment Asia

“We are thankful to Code Vein fans for giving us a huge positive feedback on the development versions of the game for the past months, as a result of the overwhelming support from the fans, we decided to postpone the release of Code Vein to further refine the game and hope to exceed fans’ expectation.” said Rainel Tan, General Manager at Bandai Namco Entertainment Asia. “It is a difficult decision, but we hope that once the fans gets to play the final version, they will agree with us that this decision is a right one!”

Venture into the post-apocalyptic land of Code Vein and uncover its secrets. Players will be able to craft their own unique character and customize their experience by equipping numerous weapons, items, skills, and gifts to accommodate their favorite f!ghting style or gain a competitive advantage against impossible odds. Various A.I. controlled partners will also be on-hand to explore the interconnected world with their own specialized attributes and personalities.

PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Bandai Namco, Code Vein, Delays, Release Dates,
visit this link https://gematsu.com/2018/ .. wjJTpwbBB5h.99

5 comments for "Code Vein delayed to 2019"

5 months ago '08        #2
ExNihilo 53 heat pts53
space
space
$22,411 | Props total: 30226 30226

[pic - click to view]

5 months ago '12        #3
OldBusiness 172 heat pts172
space
space
$27,116 | Props total: 41545 41545
fu*k I was waiting for this

Oh well 2019 gone be the goat year lmao

5 months ago '10        #4
KJHARDY 85 heat pts85
space
space
$24,983 | Props total: 16256 16256

[pic - click to view]

5 months ago '08        #5
BRonin357 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,481 | Props total: 2545 2545
They game look like it still needs to find its own identity and clean up some of the environment, sh*t look bleh. I wanna play it, cuz I love hack and slash, Dark Souls-esque games, but I'm not missing anything on waiting for this to get better.

5 months ago '08        #6
The N 643 heat pts643
space
space
$53,169 | Props total: 34455 34455
Anime DarkSouls

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  46
3 kids or 50 bodies which one will be your queen?
53 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+143online now  44
Video inside If this video was in 2018 this man would be dead
91 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  37
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Artie Lange avoids jail but tests positive for cocaine at N.J..
153 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  24
NBA Wait ? WHAAAᴀᴀₐₐₐ ?.....Doug ? Wha ?.....
341 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  16
Kanye says 2 of the 12 lost tribes of Israel are black. Is he correct?
75 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+20online now  11
Cardi B reaction to Offsets "Im sorry Bruh"
89 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+18online now  11
Image(s) inside AY Y wud I post ya sister ?! (when I could just post her fam & friends..
148 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  10
Dec 15 - "saddam hussein" was allegedly found in a spider hole bunker 15 years..
169 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy