Draymond Green friend of the...IDF? :mjwtf:

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Why Are Asian Men LEAST Popular Among Women?
22 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Kawhi going to Toronto
339 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
These Retailers May Not Survive 2018
173 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Never knew vegans could be so thick
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '17        #1
4261 page views
67 comments

SlumzGod 30 heat pts30
space
space
$801 | Props total: 3258 3258
Draymond Green friend of the...IDF? :mjwtf:

He said, “Draymond Green is the latest celebrity to be posterized by Israeli apartheid. It was a sad sight to see him collaborating with an effort aimed at normalizing Palestinian human-rights denial and selling it to his fans around the world. With great celebrity comes great responsibility, and unfortunately Draymond allowed his celebrity to be used in ways unbecoming of a champion of freedom, justice, and equality. I hope that he may reflect on this and that his peers in the sports world will learn from this and avoid at all costs any offers to normalize Israel’s abuse of Palestinians. The Israeli state has made the cooptation of American sports heroes into a key part of their strategy to appeal to demographics alienated by their human-rights abuses. The least our sports heroes can do is listen to the Palestinians asking them not to play along.”

It is, frankly, shocking to see Draymond Green smiling and shooting guns in their company. These counterterrorism border police units are part of a military that shot and k!lled more than 60 Palestinians who were protesting at the border in May, less than two months ago. Palestinians were raising their voices not only against the decision of the United States to move its embassy to Jerusalem, but the daily reality of living in the open-air prison that is Gaza, surrounded by walls, checkpoints, and one of the most well-funded militaries on earth.

Imagine Green visiting the Ferguson police department while fires were still smoldering in 2014. He never would have done it, yet this visit was somehow fine: legitimizing a regime that just engaged in a massacre. It was exactly the kind of propaganda trip, embedded in the Israeli military and shielded from Palestinian life, that Michael Bennett and other NFL players refused to participate in last year, because of the parallels between the plight of Palestinians and the #blacklivesmatter struggle against police violence in the United States.
visit this link https://www.thenation.com .. d-trip-israel/

imageimageimageimage

Donkey in it’s natural habitat. fu*k Warriors forever.

Last edited by SlumzGod; 07-11-2018 at 09:40 AM..
2Cold and 29 others gave props

KingBossHellBoy and 8 others slapped this ish

67 comments for "Draymond Green friend of the...IDF? :mjwtf:"

1 week ago '05        #2
TheChief 25 heat pts25
space
space
$6,620 | Props total: 11218 11218
How much did he get paid to do this?

Give him a max so he won't have to succumb to sh*t like this
SlumzGod and 11 others gave props

1 week ago '15        #3
WightAroundYo 1 heat pts
space
space
$339 | Props total: 1436 1436
Who cares
ohreally and 8 others gave props

slayer2020 and 16 others slapped this ish

1 week ago '17        #4
sh1t 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$1,001 | Props total: 1674 1674
these fake christians are the worst. but but muh gods chosen people. god promised the heebs izghael!

I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revalation 2:9
Qbofficial and 13 others gave props

Flossay and 9 others slapped this ish

1 week ago '15        #5
2Cold 454 heat pts454
space
space
$32,336 | Props total: 133205 133205
this your n*gga @

i should snatch that beard of you, you dont deserve it
Fearless Genius and 7 others gave props

HiShinUnit slapped this ish

1 week ago '18        #6
THE KAZUAL 
space
space
$270 | Props total: 876 876
Sad!
Qbofficial and 2 others gave props

1 week ago '12        #7
AlBooBoo 16 heat pts16
space
space
$40,255 | Props total: 45407 45407
 2Cold said:
this your n*gga @

i should snatch that beard of you, you dont deserve it
I a.ssume itís just a promo run....

I hope

And Iíll slap ur stupid a.ss head you dirt bag
HughyBaby and 1 others gave props

1 week ago '16        #8
European 96 heat pts96
space
space
space
$3,769 | Props total: 6669 6669
What does Lebanese coach Steve Kerr have to say about this?
Boxden25 and 1 others gave props

BLACK FIST and 3 others slapped this ish

1 week ago '15        #9
2Cold 454 heat pts454
space
space
 AlBooBoo said:
I a.ssume it’s just a promo run....

I hope

And I’ll slap ur stupid a.ss head you dirt bag

you are hoping your idol isnt a genocide sympathizer

im finna burn your beard onto your skin
SlumzGod and 7 others gave props

1 week ago '12        #10
AlBooBoo 16 heat pts16
space
space
 2Cold said:
you are hoping your idol isnt a genocide sympathizer

im finna burn your beard onto your skin
Yeah of course you f^ckin bozo I donít want my fav warrior supporting that garbage....tf
Fearless Genius and 2 others gave props

rellish slapped this ish

1 week ago '15        #11
2Cold 454 heat pts454
space
space
@ post the full article on shrekgoon

The NBA Champion Golden State Warriors team has proudly symbolized resistance to Donald Trump. This is a squad that, for the second straight season, was ready to snub a White House visit—and then Trump, in a Twitter snit that inspired LeBron James to call the president a “bum,” rescinded an invitation that had never been accepted.

Many of the Warriors’ players had already gone on record to say that a photo op at the White House was not going to happen. One of the strongest statements came from All-Star forward Draymond Green, who took his reasons to CNN, saying, “It’s not about not seeing Donald Trump or anything else that goes with it, but more so about what we stand for. In order to effect change, you have to stand for something.”

He is absolutely correct. But it makes one wonder what he was standing for when he visited another president last week: President Reuven Rivlin of Israel. In a trip organized by Friends of the Israel Defense Forces, Green presented Rivlin with a Warriors jersey. As Rivlin said, “It’s not every day I meet an All-Star.” Green also visited the “Border Police’s counterterrorism unit” and shot some baskets with the unit on a court donated by the Michigan chapter of Friends of the IDF. Then Draymond Green posed as if he were a sniper, smiling for the camera, lying prone, flat on his stomach, holding a rifle. There is also footage of Green taking target practice with the police.

This, just like a White House visit would have been, was a propaganda visit, immediately tweeted out by Micky Rosenfeld, the Israeli Police Foreign Press Spokesman.

It is, frankly, shocking to see Draymond Green smiling and shooting guns in their company. These counterterrorism border police units are part of a military that shot and k!lled more than 60 Palestinians who were protesting at the border in May, less than two months ago. Palestinians were raising their voices not only against the decision of the United States to move its embassy to Jerusalem, but the daily reality of living in the open-air prison that is Gaza, surrounded by walls, checkpoints, and one of the most well-funded militaries on earth.

Imagine Green visiting the Ferguson police department while fires were still smoldering in 2014. He never would have done it, yet this visit was somehow fine: legitimizing a regime that just engaged in a massacre. It was exactly the kind of propaganda trip, embedded in the Israeli military and shielded from Palestinian life, that Michael Bennett and other NFL players refused to participate in last year, because of the parallels between the plight of Palestinians and the #blacklivesmatter struggle against police violence in the United States.

I asked Yousef Munayyer, the executive director of the US Campaign for Palestinian Rights, a coalition of 330+ groups that “works for a US policy toward Palestine/Israel based on freedom, justice, and equality,” for his analysis of the visit.

He said, “Draymond Green is the latest celebrity to be posterized by Israeli apartheid. It was a sad sight to see him collaborating with an effort aimed at normalizing Palestinian human-rights denial and selling it to his fans around the world. With great celebrity comes great responsibility, and unfortunately Draymond allowed his celebrity to be used in ways unbecoming of a champion of freedom, justice, and equality. I hope that he may reflect on this and that his peers in the sports world will learn from this and avoid at all costs any offers to normalize Israel’s abuse of Palestinians. The Israeli state has made the cooptation of American sports heroes into a key part of their strategy to appeal to demographics alienated by their human-rights abuses. The least our sports heroes can do is listen to the Palestinians asking them not to play along.”

Given the growing number of cultural and sports figures that have pulled out of visits to Israel because of these human-rights abuses, Draymond Green’s trip raises the uncomfortable question of “why?” Why go on a trip organized by Friends of the IDF? Why reject Donald Trump and accept the invitation of Rivlin? Why visit “counterterrorism border police units” so soon in the aftermath of the May massacre? We don’t have answers to these questions, but if Draymond Green is going to go on CNN to explain why he wouldn’t visit Donald Trump, there is no reason he shouldn’t answer these queries as well. Maybe they’ll be asked by his coach Steve Kerr, whose father, Dr. Malcolm Kerr, was one of the preeminent Western scholars of the Arab World. It is beautifully true that the Golden State Warriors have stood for using basketball and their voices as instruments of peace and justice. Draymond Green’s allowing himself used in this way stands as strongly counterposed to that very tradition.

Last edited by 2Cold; 07-11-2018 at 02:03 AM..
Fearless Genius and 4 others gave props

1 week ago '15        #12
2Cold 454 heat pts454
space
space
 AlBooBoo said:
Yeah of course you f^ckin bozo I donít want my fav warrior supporting that garbage....tf
the fact you have to hope for it
rellish gave props

1 week ago '12        #13
AlBooBoo 16 heat pts16
space
space
 2Cold said:
the fact you have to hope for it
as if Iím suppose to know all his political and social affiliations you dum b*tch

I like Dray because he plays for the warriors...I donít follow his life much outside of that you dumb wh0ore

I got more important sh*t to worry about
Di Warlord and 2 others gave props

rellish and 2 others slapped this ish

1 week ago '16        #14
European 96 heat pts96
space
space
space
$3,769 | Props total: 6669 6669
Why should albo care about this

I mean he was a Kings fan before this warriors run
The South gave props

messy marv stan and 1 others slapped this ish

1 week ago '07        #15
JohnDoe 217 heat pts217
space
space
$12,628 | Props total: 6604 6604
You fu*king Gumps in here acting like Persians/Assyrians/Israelis haven't been beefing for 1000's of years, this sh*t is a fu*king war not some border dispute......ya'll act like Hezbollah isn't doing the same shady sh*t as the IDF. Both these nations are shady as fu*k.
litdes and 15 others gave props

slayer2020 and 9 others slapped this ish

1 week ago '15        #16
2Cold 454 heat pts454
space
space
 AlBooBoo said:
as if Iím suppose to know all his political and social affiliations you dum b*tch

I like Dray because he plays for the warriors...I donít follow his life much outside of that you dumb wh0ore

I got more important sh*t to worry about
just wanted to p!ss you off
SlumzGod and 3 others gave props

1 week ago '12        #17
AlBooBoo 16 heat pts16
space
space
 2Cold said:
just wanted to p!ss you off
Well Iím pissed off now

Your job is done here now......
2Cold and 4 others gave props

1 week ago '08        #18
litdes 
space
space
space
$1,660 | Props total: 1512 1512
 JohnDoe said:
You fu*king Gumps in here acting like Persians/Assyrians/Israelis haven't been beefing for 1000's of years, this sh*t is a fu*king war not some border dispute......ya'll act like Hezbollah isn't doing the same shady sh*t as the IDF. Both these nations are shady as fu*k.
This!!
JohnDoe and 5 others gave props

2Cold and 1 others slapped this ish

1 week ago '15        #19
2Cold 454 heat pts454
space
space
 JohnDoe said:

did you just try to simplify genocide and reduce it to tribalism

Fearless Genius and 7 others gave props

JohnDoe and 2 others slapped this ish

1 week ago '07        #20
JohnDoe 217 heat pts217
space
space
$12,628 | Props total: 6604 6604
 2Cold said:

did you just try to simplify genocide and reduce it to tribalism

ctl+f and type in genocide, you aint gonna find it anywhere in the human rights watch report.

[video - click to view]

2Cold and 2 others slapped this ish

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Wifey Type 💍💎👰🏽
61 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Reportedly Paid Shiggy $250,000 For "In My Feelings" Go #1 On Bi..
191 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
MMA UFC vet confirms Dana White banged Rousey and has banged other fighters' G..
78 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Saquan Barkley hype is out of control
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eddie Murphy as Rudy Ray Moore
65 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jul 17 - FBI: Lisa Page Dimes Out Top FBI Officials During Classified ..
70 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside tekashi 69 wack 100 beef lit again....wack say he gonna change 69 name..
76 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kylie Jenner now looks like Kim Kardashian
112 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy