Hate or not this is impressive

most viewed right now
22 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

8 months ago '05        #1
597 page views
57 comments

Quddus 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$16,531 | Props total: 8246 8246
Hate or not this is impressive

HipHop should be embracing this and standing up. As hard as it took for hip-hop to get recognition from the music industry. Hip-hop stand up if you hate drake or not the powers that be need to start showing more respect for the community.

[pic - click to view]

https://www.billboard.com/charts/hot-100

1. Nice for what
2. Nonstop
4. God's Plan
6. In My Feelings
7. I'm upset
8. Emotionless
9. Don't matter to me

57 comments for "Hate or not this is impressive"

8 months ago '13        #2
Taree 9 heat pts
space
space
$9,956 | Props total: 20838 20838
 Quddus said
Pop music still running the charts.

1. Nice for what
2. Nonstop
4. God's Plan
6. In My Feelings
7. I'm upset
8. Emotionless
9. Don't matter to me
*Fixed.

[pic - click to view]

No matter how hard stanley's try, this will never be the face of hip hop. Sorry

Last edited by Taree; 07-10-2018 at 09:36 AM..

8 months ago '05        #3
Quddus 13 heat pts13 OP
space
space
space
 Taree said
*Fixed.

[pic - click to view]

That has nothing to do with it. Sit down, little boy. Why you even listen to hip hop?

8 months ago '13        #4
Taree 9 heat pts
space
space
 Quddus said
That has nothing to do with it. Sit down, little boy. Why you even listen to hip hop?
Didn't mean to offend

Why don't you listen to hip hop?

Top 10 most propped recently  8 months ago '04        #5
Exs 359 heat pts359
space
space
$11,576 | Props total: 24735 24735
do you know how many chart threads have been made this week ?

every major artist who releases an album has their songs hit the the Hot 100 the week after release because that's the metric now. This isn't an achievement. This is people listening to your album and now it reflects on Billboard.

8 months ago '16        #6
Rhyming Joints 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$8,454 | Props total: 21917 21917
 Taree said
*Fixed.

[pic - click to view]

U mad

Big mad

8 months ago '17        #7
YAYO101 
space
space
$3,683 | Props total: 9736 9736
no hate congrats to him but it is no surprise

8 months ago '05        #8
Quddus 13 heat pts13 OP
space
space
space
 Taree said
Didn't mean to offend

Why don't you listen to hip hop?
You childish and trolling. That Drake stuff you can take to your room and argue at his picture on your wall.

I thought it was impressive for r&b/rap artist to have the top 100 on lock. It is impressive. Seeing how hip-hop doesn't get the love it should. No matter if hip-hop dominates the charts when it comes to the awards we never can win top honors.

Would have been nice for hip-hop to have its own streaming service and platforms that are not owned by these leechers.

8 months ago '13        #9
Taree 9 heat pts
space
space
 Rhyming Joints said
U mad

Big mad

You lost. Sorry

8 months ago '18        #10
dacoolestg 
space
space
$498 | Props total: 989 989
he could make a album just off what he charted thats legendary

8 months ago '05        #11
Quddus 13 heat pts13 OP
space
space
space
 Exs said
do you know how many chart threads have been made this week ?

every major artist who releases an album has their songs hit the the Hot 100 the week after release because that's the metric now. This isn't an achievement. This is people listening to your album and now it reflects on Billboard.
How many are r&b and rap artist? I am checking the history of the charts I don't see every artist on the charts like this. But depends on your definition of major I guess.

8 months ago '13        #12
Taree 9 heat pts
space
space
 Quddus said
You right and right. That Drake stuff you can take to your dumpster and get rid of it.

I thought it was normal for pop artist to have the top 100 on lock. It is typical. Seeing how hip-hop doesn't get the love it should. No matter if hip-hop dominates the charts when it comes to the awards we never can win top honors.

Would have been nice for hip-hop to have its own streaming service and platforms that are not owned by these leechers.
*Fixed. I agree

8 months ago '16        #13
Rhyming Joints 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$8,454 | Props total: 21917 21917
 Taree said
You lost. Sorry
U mad

Big mad

8 months ago '17        #14
Lonny Breaux 550 heat pts550
space
space
space
$14,030 | Props total: 53127 53127
It would be so much more impressive if the man behind it had credibility. It's more about the name.

8 months ago '05        #15
Quddus 13 heat pts13 OP
space
space
space
 Taree said
*Fixed. I agree
Man the hate in you is strong for this dude. lol he ain't all that man.

8 months ago '13        #16
Taree 9 heat pts
space
space
 Quddus said
Man the facts in you is strong for this dude. lol he ain't all that man.
Props. I agree

Top 10 most propped recently  8 months ago '04        #17
Exs 359 heat pts359
space
space
 Quddus said
How many are r&b and rap artist? I am checking the history of the charts I don't see every artist on the charts like this. But depends on your definition of major I guess.
major in today's climate is who the music industry pushes an agenda for and doubles/triples their marketing budgets for.

i.e.

Cardi B
Post Malone
Kanye West
Taylor Swift
Adele

Drake is in that category. This isn't unexpected. The new correlation between streaming plays and Billboard has been designed to create results like this for major artists.

8 months ago '05        #18
Quddus 13 heat pts13 OP
space
space
space
 Lonny Breaux said
It would be so much more impressive if the man behind it had credibility. It's more about the name.
I'd like to know more of what this means. Because obviously people like and respect Drake and then there are those who don't. I really don't see a ton of Drake hate outside of some forums.

He still widely popular but I do wonder what his peers think of him overall. Like do they think he has credibility with them. I know some rap fans think you need to be writing all your rhymes to get any credibility.

Interesting

8 months ago '05        #19
Quddus 13 heat pts13 OP
space
space
space
 Exs said
major in today's climate is who the music industry pushes an agenda for and doubles/triples their marketing budgets for.

i.e.

Cardi B
Post Malone
Kanye West
Taylor Swift
Adele

Drake is in that category. This isn't unexpected. The new correlation between streaming plays and Billboard has been designed to create results like this for major artists.

I am not hating on Cardi B but you got a point. It is less about talent and originality these days. The one thing I give to Cardi and probably why people like her. She is who she is. She not trying to be nobody else. From what it seems.

But looking at the music she released I get an impression she has not been making music her whole life it kind seems like a hobby that took off.

8 months ago '15        #20
SmoothAlpha 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,387 | Props total: 6148 6148
DISCO WON. Weird Men k*lled Disco cause the fear of regular weird america being left behind by a music style they couldn't relate to had them destroy Disco. But we came back with Rap and Hip Hop and destroyed Rock and Alternative.

8 months ago '16        #21
Papi 599 heat pts599
space
space
$21,988 | Props total: 56746 56746
 YAYO101 said
no hate congrats to him but it is no surprise
You knew he was gonna have 7 songs in the top 10 breaking Beatles and Michael Jackson record?

I know I didnít

Top 10 most propped recently  8 months ago '04        #22
Exs 359 heat pts359
space
space
 Quddus said
I am not hating on Cardi B but you got a point. It is less about talent and originality these days. The one thing I give to Cardi and probably why people like her. She is who she is. She not trying to be nobody else. From what it seems.

But looking at the music she released I get an impression she has not been making music her whole life it kind seems like a hobby that took off.
agreed. but back to the topic.... if you check billboard the week after cardi b dropped her album... i wanna say 90% of her album charted on the Hot 100.

my point is its all manipulated and paints a scary picture for the future because whoever the labels want to push can dominate the charts week 1 and then that garners even more attention.

Wait for the Bhad Babie album.

the industry needs one major music artist to represent each controllable and influenced demographic that exists.

they need someone who controls the 10-20 year old female demo & pushes that agenda
they need someone who controls the 10-20 year old male demo & pushes that agenda

same for 20-30 year olds they typically disregard people past that age because they've either got em hooked or lost em

8 months ago '17        #23
QdobaCasanova 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,000 | Props total: 25417 25417
Didnít ye do the same thing?

And I thought yall thought nonstop sucked?

Other than summer game, itís the only song I find tolerable on the whole album.

Top 10 most propped recently  8 months ago '04        #24
Exs 359 heat pts359
space
space
 Papi said
You knew he was gonna have 7 songs in the top 10 breaking Beatles and Michael Jackson record?

I know I didnít
here's what you don't understand. those artists didn't have the luxury of streaming to pad their numbers. They set those records because people played their songs on the radio over weeks and months.

the system has been set up to reset everything music has ever done because new generations are here now... new agendas to push.

you're a fish in a lake and you've already been gutted and fried bi*ch boy

8 months ago '06        #25
LeMar G 250 heat pts250
space
space
$18,113 | Props total: 50480 50480
This is pop music

Home      

most viewed right now
-107online now  37
She's built for S*x...Its all she has to offer
107 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+77online now  33
Video inside Damnnn! That ass!......... Youtube Bikini Haul Try-ons appreciation
60 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+70online now  28
Image(s) inside Little boy sees his father without dreads for the first time
45 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-30online now  17
Image(s) inside Ya FAV IG BECKY THOT EXPOSED, This Is How DISEASE & BACTERIA IS SPREAD..
98 comments
1 day ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy