Cash money records founder terrance ‘gangsta’ williams freed from prison!

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
23 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

4 years ago '15        #1
58441 page views
287 comments

6Fraud  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x30
Props total: 83402 83 K  Slaps total: 29248 29 K
Cash money records founder terrance ‘gangsta’ williams freed from prison!

“On June 24, 1999 the Judge sentenced me to LIFE plus 240 years! On March 6, 2002, the Judge re-sentenced me again to LIFE this time running the 20 years with the life… Say no to drugs, stop the violence and be aware of HIV and AIDS… Be on the lookout for my upcoming novel “The Other Side of Bourban Street.”

This intel just in: He was sentenced to Life for the unsolved 1997 murder of Albert “Yella Boy” Thomas, but 45-year-old Terrance ‘Gangsta’ Williams is a free man. And, from what we’re told he traded places with three CO’s! He’s now reported to be “in the witness protection program” …

“Williams got three correctional officers locked up by setting them up on a sting with the FBI.”

You’ll recall … a few weeks back, Birdman and Slim put the word out that they’re “working on a script for a Cash Money Biopic”. This, while the YMCMB noted Dre and Cube’s ‘Straight Outta Compton’ game — crediting the NWA members for opening the door for them. Now, it’s likely a correct to a*sume Gangsta is using his ‘free’ time to mastermind the Cash Money Records screenplay. Don’t you agree?

“He started Cash Money Records, not Birdman and Slim. Gangsta said he put 100K into the company before he got locked up.”

“The CO’s wanted Gangsta’s drug connections … so, Gangsta set them up with his lawyer and his lawyer set up the sting with the DEA … and now Gangsta’s outta federal custody.”

Word Gangsta apparently put out there, tagged “posted by Ricky Ross”:

“I remember when Cash Money used to rent one raggedy bus to ride out of town to do concerts …

“When you feel that you have to have those nice tennis shoes: Prada, Gucci, Polo, etc… or that you have to eat… so you say. Think about the people in Africa that don’t have nothing. And most of all think about me. On June 24, 1999 the Judge sentenced me to LIFE plus 240 years! On March 6, 2002, the Judge re-sentenced me again to LIFE this time running the 20 years with the life…

Say no to drugs, stop the violence and be aware of HIV and AIDS…

Be on the lookout for my upcoming novel “The Other Side of Bourban Street.”

Damn I didn’t even know this... gangsta a legend but he lost all his stripes for that ratting image

Edit: this is false thats not his DOC

Name: TERRENCE E WILLIAMS
Register Number: 25958-034
Race: Black
s*x: Male
Release Date: LIFE
Located At: FCI Marianna

Last edited by 6Fraud; 07-07-2018 at 06:11 PM..
+1   

best
worst
287 comments

4 years ago '15        #2
6Fraud  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x30 OP
Long story short gangsta is the reason Cash money and no limit never linked up.. He k*lled P cousin and I can’t say for fact but word was he also k*lled his brother Kevin Miller... N.O streets was really a 3rd world country back then.. just google the police corruption , NOPD was jacking hustlers and moving bricks themselves

sh*t wild asf the magnolia and the calliope literally right down the street from each other sh*t barley a mile apart

Got this from tigerdroppings for little more clarity on that

Now let's look into the real reason behind the Cash Money/No Limit animosity back in the day. Just like Terrance "Gangsta" Williams was a known drug kingpin & hit man in New Orleans in the 90s, so was Master P's cousin Randall Watts. In 1997, Watts was chased down, shot & k*lled in the courtyard next to the infamous Rose Tavern club in the Calliope projects.

quote:
There used to be a rainbow-colored mural of Randall Watts painted on the outside of the Rose Tavern. Known as Calliope Slim, Watts was something of a folk outlaw in and around the Calliope Projects, where he earned a reputation as an enforcer for local drug gangs. “Randall Watts was a notorious hitman,” his cousin, Percy Miller, C-murder’s brother, said in an interview with F.E.D.S. magazine. Miller is a Calliope native better known as the rap mogul Master P. “When you would say that name, people would just run.”

Watts was a regular at Rose Tavern. After he was gunned down in Calliope’s central courtyard in 1997, a parade of pallbearers carried his body from the funeral home into Rose Tavern, chanting “gangsta, gangsta” and dousing the casket in beer. The scene wouldn’t exist had CNN not been in town to film a segment on Master P, then fast on his way to becoming one of the richest men in America.

It was rumored around New Orleans that Gangsta had some involvement in Watts k*lling. It caused tension between the Calliope & Magnolia projects at the time. Like the streets don't talk, Gangsta & Baby would approach Master P only a few months later after the murder of Watts in an attempt to spark up some Cash Money/No Limit collaborations. Cash Money hadn't yet signed their deal with Universal Records & were hoping that working with No Limit would give them added appeal to the major labels. Bad move.

When the two met Master P face to face with their proposal, it was followed up with P slapping Gangsta in the face & the No Limit crew pulling guns on Baby & Gangsta. P basically made both of them tuck their tails & kick rocks.
This is the whole reason behind the Baby & Master P animosity. It's why Cash Money & No Limit never did work together. It wasn't until artist left both labels that they began to work together despite crossing paths for years in New Orleans. Neither Baby or P never spoke on what happened. Baby for obvious reasons but P talks about it without saying the real reason behind the beef in this interview. He just hints at it slightly.

Last edited by 6Fraud; 07-07-2018 at 05:40 PM..
+7   

4 years ago '17        #3
Hater 
Props total: 12958 12 K  Slaps total: 2805 2 K
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
I should care why?

4 years ago '17        #4
Willy Boban  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 64126 64 K  Slaps total: 14840 14 K
 6Fraud said

Damn I didn’t even know this... gangsta a legend but he lost all his stripes for that ratting

I thought that was BG in that pic. Lol

+2   

4 years ago '17        #5
Magic Johnson 
Props total: 3278 3 K  Slaps total: 428 428
I know he like "Damn I missed the YMCMB days". He got out when Cash Money all fu*ked up.
+1   

4 years ago '05        #6
Tha Boss  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 133418 133 K  Slaps total: 42464 42 K
So he snitched on co’s to get out

4 years ago '17        #7
 Tha Boss said
Thats called a finesse in this situation.

So he basically finessed 3 cos.

+3   

4 years ago '05        #8
Tha Boss  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 133418 133 K  Slaps total: 42464 42 K
 Willy Boban said
Thats called a finesse in this situation.

So he basically finessed 3 cos.

Beatrice learned from the best it seems
+2   

4 years ago '17        #9
DreDaGod  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 9415 9 K  Slaps total: 1679 1 K
P slapped dat n*gga
+3   

4 years ago '15        #10
 Willy Boban said
I thought that was BG in that pic. Lol

Last living hotboy unless you wanna count hot beezo

Here’s them repping on No Limit peep the background

1:15

n*gga said Christopher doesn’t deserve to be called B.G. (Baby gangsta)

I just wonder if they still fu*king with him... he Baby half brother and baby a disloyal n*gga .. he keep beezo with him everywhere he go and gangsta don’t fu*k with him at all

Being a rat is a plus to get cut off too.. that sh*t unacceptable under any circumstances I don’t see baby as the type to run with a rat

Last edited by 6Fraud; 07-07-2018 at 03:25 PM..
+1   

4 years ago '13        #11
THEDONN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 139521 139 K  Slaps total: 55665 55 K
U rat bastard

+2   

4 years ago '12        #12
HeightsBound  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 36383 36 K  Slaps total: 3619 3 K
Damn this ain’t BG’s real dad?

4 years ago '16        #13
Scully  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 24675 24 K  Slaps total: 13157 13 K
He'll re-offend

4 years ago '17        #14
 6Fraud said
Last living hotboy unless you wanna count hot beezo

Here’s them repping on No Limit peep the background

1:15

n*gga said Christopher doesn’t deserve to be called B.G. (Baby gangsta)

I just wonder if they still fu*king with him... he Baby half brother and baby a disloyal n*gga .. he keep beezo with him everywhere he go and gangsta don’t fu*k with him at all

Being a rat is a plus to get cut off too.. that sh*t unacceptable under any circumstances I don’t see baby as the type to run with a rat
Him and BG look like damm near twins in certain pics.

So maybe the Baby Gangsta was actually showing homage to the real Gangsta because dude was older and they looked alike.

But my only thing is them dudes were young when getting that deal and blowing up.

So of course Bird kept them n*ggas in line from doing any dumb sh*t.

So dude just sounds a tad bit jealous of BG. Maybe them videos had him aggy because his look a like was flossing while he was locked up.

4 years ago '15        #15
 Willy Boban said
Him and BG look like damm near twins in certain pics.

So maybe the Baby Gangsta was actually showing homage to the real Gangsta because dude was older and they looked alike.

But my only thing is them dudes were young when getting that deal and blowing up.

So of course Bird kept them n*ggas in line from doing any dumb sh*t.

So dude just sounds a tad bit jealous of BG. Maybe them videos had him aggy because his look a like was flossing while he was locked up.

BG was named baby gangsta after him.. true story
+5   

4 years ago '16        #16
22Savage 
Props total: 1079 1 K  Slaps total: 177 177
Is Chicago right now comparable to what N.O. was back then? Or would y’all say N.O. was still worse?

4 years ago '16        #17
Yung Tee 
Props total: 6138 6 K  Slaps total: 638 638
Before the Hot Boys, Wayne & B.G. were in another group. Lil Wayne used to be called Baby D, the other was Lil Doogie, together the group was called The B.G.'z, as in The Baby Gangstaz. When they split up, Lil Doogie became B.G. & Baby D became Lil Wayne. I don't think they were named after Baby's brother though...unless they were
+5   

4 years ago '14        #18
El Caballero  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 56228 56 K  Slaps total: 4252 4 K
 6Fraud said

Damn I didn’t even know this... gangsta a legend but he lost all his stripes for that ratting
eh he snitched on COs it is what it is

4 years ago '16        #19
Yung Tee 
 6Fraud said
BG was named baby gangsta after him.. true story
In that case, so was Lil Wayne. They were in a group together called The B.G.'z, Lil Doogie just changed his name to B.G. when they broke up...its funny you said "true story" because that's the name of their album...or did you do that on purpose?
+2   

4 years ago '15        #20
 El Caballero said
eh he snitched on COs it is what it is
Na before this he was telling... but maybe this was the same play the whole time

Some more sh*t while we’re at it

Like I said previously, Baby is a coward. He has had some real goons a*sociated with Cash Money since the label began but dude himself is nothing more than an act. Supposedly the reason behind his original mouth full of gold teeth is due to him getting the majority of his teeth knocked out in the back & forth beef between him & UNLV. Once his teeth were knocked out, he decided to cover the ones that were left & the false ones in gold. He then graduated later on the platinum & diamonds. Anyway, there's a reason that coward left New Orleans for Miami. He burned too many bridges & had too many enemies for all of his shady contract dealings especially his screwing over of the Hot Boys, mainly B.G.

Everyone pretty much knows about UNLV's Yella Boy being k*lled in 1997 after a long dispute with Baby & Slim behind owed royalties UNLV felt weren't paid to them. Baby got jumped (incident mentioned above) & it's rumored that Yella Boy shot up Baby's truck too. In retaliation, supposedly Baby placed a hit on Yella that was carried out by his half brother (the person who actually put up the money to start Cash Money) Terrance "Gangsta" Williams or early Cash Money artist Lil Elt aka Hot Bizzle.

He got the names mixed up Elt and hot beezo or two different n*ggas but elton is hot beezo real name..

Lil elt is what I was referring to he supposedly told on him for k*lling yella boy

Baby be talking that dope sh*t.. n*gga said he had a million at 16 , 20 cars now I don’t know if that’s true or not but I do know an old head who said he used to throw big baller parties in the early 90’s where you couldn’t get it if you didn’t show up with at least 2,000 cash.. so that to me confirm he been had money but idk if he was this big time dealer like he claims...

He said that in a song too so I know dude wasn’t lying.. “imma have a big balla party invite all yall” .. I think this was on How u luv that

I can believe gangsta and slim were though that n*gga beatrice a convulsive liar

Yellow boys alleged k*ller

Yella

Last edited by 6Fraud; 07-07-2018 at 04:54 PM..
+1   

4 years ago '16        #21
Yung Tee 
Actually, The B.G.'z being named after Baby's brother makes sense tbh, considering the group after that was called The Hot Boys

4 years ago '17        #22
Ncstate86 
Props total: 5147 5 K  Slaps total: 1916 1 K
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Tha Boss said
yea u were right

4 years ago '16        #23
FlyinIron 
Props total: 43851 43 K  Slaps total: 3532 3 K
Snitching on COs no harm no foul

4 years ago '17        #24
When the O.Gs come home and make you remember that time they gave you $5 for gas and expect a $500k return on their investment.

Last edited by Willy Boban; 07-07-2018 at 04:39 PM..
+7   

4 years ago '15        #25
DamianDragunov 
Props total: 66069 66 K  Slaps total: 9590 9 K
 22Savage said
Is Chicago right now comparable to what N.O. was back then? Or would y’all say N.O. was still worse?

IMO N.O. Will always be the grimiest. Chi has its k*llers and don’t give a fuk but it would seem NO takes the k*lling to a science and actually enjoys it. First one I’ve heard of dudes dressing as women just to get the hit done proper. Generally the Chi k*lls folks who are involved in Nation buisness. Neutrons generally don’t get hit. They don’t fuk with civilians. N.O. Don’t give a fuk. And it’s civilians k*lling just as much as the people calling themselves a gang.

+3   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+149online now  26
When that liquor kicks in
112 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  24
5/23..........mush mouth mumbles about her loss to asuka last week
214 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+30online now  22
"judge i actually enjoyed this gunna video (take it to trial)"-atl prosecutor
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+16online now  20
Video inside The New 2023 Range Rover Sport is Beautiful, High-Tech, and Minimalist
45 comments
1 day ago
@rides
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy