Memphis Bleek - 534

most viewed right now
105 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

Rate
5 Bleeks 42 12.32%
4.5 Bleeks 30 8.80%
4 Bleeks 93 27.27%
3.5 Bleeks 63 18.48%
3 Bleeks 54 15.84%
2 Bleeks 32 9.38%
1 Bleek 27 7.92%
Voters: 341. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

14 years ago '04        #51
<the takeova> 
space
space
$2,771 | Props total: 0 0
Sad To Say But This Wasnt A Good Album From Bleek U Been Gone For Like 5 Years And This What U But Out Wow Shm

:: Yells :: Jayz Song Was Better Than The Album

Number 12 Was Hot

14 years ago '04        #52
The Rzarector 
space
space
$3,974 | Props total: 1 1
3.5 mics, nothin really special, just a kinda decent album, still dont know if I'm actually gonna burn this.

Its one of Bleeks best tho ...

14 years ago '04        #53
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 13 13
im done with bleek ... every single time he just doesnt do it man .... he is the luckiest dude alive to still be ALLOUUD to make a damn record let alone be on defjam ...

holly sh*t pack your sh*t bleek this has to stop .. make a fu*king half decent album already ... lil wayne did it .. (he sucked a.ss in the past ) but that carter album showed he was deeper then that bullsh*t .. why cant bleek do that ...

14 years ago '04        #54
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 13 13
 VickVega said
Truly dissapointed, Its a 2.5 to me, I liked M.A.D.E. MUCH BETTER than this, loved the 9th wonder production, M.O.P. track was hot, WTF is up with just Hov rappin, we wanna hear a collabo not a single track, Jayz and Memphis had good chemistry rappin together, As much as I wanna see Bleek shine, It aint gonna happen , not with a half a.ss atempt like this- 7 Good tracks=half of album=2.5 Holla

you know who had pretty tight chemistry i thought !?

Beenie Sigel and Jay -Z ... thats what i think sparks it for beens and jay made a hot track ... made me want more of beens .... bleek did it the odd time . but honestly like i said before .... bleeek has really been given too many chances ... WAY to many ...

14 years ago '05        #55
Mannish-Yay 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,196 | Props total: 2483 2483
Fire Bleek stepped up im glad Jay Z had time for him this time and help the man out.Takes me back to the Bleek spittin on Coming of Age!!

14 years ago '04        #56
KURUPTION!!! 546 heat pts546
space
space
$34,788 | Props total: 1367 1367
First time through I give it a 2.5 so I rounded up. The title track is fire and dear summer is ok, after that it doesn't get hot agian until track #9 with the young gunz. after that it falls off again. I thought it would be up there with the understanding, still his best sh*t to date. Overall disappointment.

05-04-2005, 10:33 PM         #57
Changsta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Give ts a week I bet it will grow muther fu*kers. Tou can't rate a cd on the first or second listen. Common took me a a couple of listens so give this a couple listens. This is the new and improved rocafella records, their not going to put out a wack album so look out for the GUNAS. I know its gon be fiya

14 years ago '04        #58
newfnshow715 
space
space
$3,199 | Props total: 1 1
1 bleek this is garBage

05-04-2005, 11:42 PM         #59
HumanCrack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo the album was straight...i give it 4...he need to stop doing some of those chick songs...they back to back on the album...he need to do more songs like "straight path"...thats a real joint right there....it seems like #14 is always the best songs on all his albums

05-05-2005, 12:08 AM         #60
BlueKiss 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
booooooooooring

534, ill beaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

14 years ago '04        #61
VickVega 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,794 | Props total: 194 194
Hottest thing about this album was the cover....LOL

05-05-2005, 03:56 AM         #62
BlueKiss 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^homo

05-05-2005, 04:10 AM         #63
hiroglifix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingJustin said
Its trash like the rest of his albums he cant make a good album sucks to be him i hate it hes a 1 hit wonder with round here
i gotta agree wit u for sayin that the album aint great but he a 1 hit wonder?
how's he a one hit wonder when lotta people listens to him thru all his four albums whether they thought it was good or trash... ROUND HERE ay u must be a big TI fan he had more hits than that like IS THAT YO CHICK or memphis bleek is and murda 4 life.... which weren't that great but hits are hits....

well i personally think he aint that great of a rapper but i stil enjoy his music
CREW LOVE from the BELLY SOUNDTRACK was the best i think

by the way
1 hit wonders = Smilez & Southstar with that Tell Me What's Going On joint and Coo Coo Cal with My Projects

05-05-2005, 06:22 AM         #64
rayzor72 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dude name should be Memphis WEAK...........this and all his albums are horrible!!!! No skills what so ever and the production is garbage..........just another cd frisbee to me.....Thank god we don't have to pay for this sh*t.

05-05-2005, 07:34 AM         #65
jamaal45 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The album is raw, I can smoke to this. 4bleeks

05-05-2005, 08:08 AM         #66
mikepromis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's a good album. Minus 'Infatuated', it'd have been even better.

14 years ago '04        #67
Twizzle 
space
space
space
$397 | Props total: 0 0
solid cd, but people will sleep on it just like M.A.D.E.

14 years ago '04        #68
onlyonesmoke 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,786 | Props total: 1555 1555
nothing i havent heard b4!!! it a 2

05-05-2005, 04:36 PM         #69
projectpat05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hustler_101 said
how u gonna have a cd and have a whole song where ur not on it? well im only at the infatuated song and im likin it so far...but ive for sum reason always liked bleaks sh*t.
everybody's talkin bout how he has a song that he's not even on but everybody's also forgetting how and jay-z's vol.2 cd he had tha intro wit jus bleek on there rapping.......but anway, i liked tha cd alot...definatley alot of good beats and i think he did step it up a lil bit.....i'd have to say this is one of his best albums if not tha best

05-05-2005, 05:45 PM         #70
76ers4144 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'd rather smoke PCP with Big Lurch than listen to this sh*tty album again....

14 years ago '04        #71
octane 
space
space
$4,845 | Props total: 2291 2291
i wish he was better

05-05-2005, 07:49 PM         #72
Jaybles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
best bleek album ive heard but this sh*t is pretty fu*king weak, couple of hot beats on there but thats about it. If this cat was any other record label and wasnt jigga's plaything he would have been dropped long ago

14 years ago '04        #73
youngtito2004 
space
space
$1,694 | Props total: 0 0
 g-unitsoldier said
Did jigga diss game on dear summer?
On what part???

05-05-2005, 09:58 PM         #74
gr1zz1305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^^^^how the fu*k yall n*ggas reviewing an album that just came out..wtf^^^^^^
BOOOOO!!!!

14 years ago '04        #75
Shanon 
space
space
$1,468 | Props total: 16 16
Memp weak is... Wack. Made was a better album. He talks about nothing on most of those songs, the hooks are garbage... Beats are average... And the dear summer song is ok. That old rhyme J said on funkmaster flex over a looped up beat doesn't really impress me. I didn't like the swizz song at first but the beat is kinda hot. overall I blame this on j and not bleek, as the president I wouldn't put this out, he doesn't have any singles on there worth pushing... Wack album... Wack promotions... Wack marketing... = R.I.P Bleeks career

Home      

most viewed right now
+202online now  22
Image(s) inside Pretty Girl Issues Is TOP Heavy!
75 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-17online now  20
Hoodrich Pablo Juan robbed again left naked in the streets in Atlanta
371 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+73online now  13
Soooo we not go talk about this Trip Drill 2019 video
204 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  9
Video inside The View speak on that Gillette commercial
65 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+108online now  8
Video inside Big Drako aka New Nas Soulja boy breakfast club interview
290 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-17online now  7
Video inside Cars with worst resale value
113 comments
2 days ago
@rides
most viewed right now
online now  5
Article inside Apple Getting Flabby & Desperate - Introducing: the Apple Big Butt B..
35 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+91online now  3
Image(s) inside They must know slappers are being banged
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy