Jun 19 - Teacher Who Escaped Nazis Explains Eerie Similarities with Trump's Camps

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

8 months ago '06        #1
170 page views
0 comments

RAZAH CUTS 6448 heat pts6448
space
space
$58,415 | Props total: 32871 32871
Jun 19 - Teacher Who Escaped Nazis Explains Eerie Similarities with Trump's Camps

[pic - click to view]

Peter Drew, a former high school social studies teacher in New York, released a lengthy statement explaining the similarities between his experience escaping the Nazis as children currently victimized by the current child internment policy under President Donald Trump.

"I spent four years in an orphanage after arriving as a refugee from Nazi Germany. The Nazis had taken everything. We arrived penniless," he writes. "My father died and my mother had to work as a maid for a family that refused to take a child into the household. I was first placed in a 'shelter' and then in an orphanage with many children displaced by the war. All lonely, scared and wanting their parents."

"Do I have to tell you how traumatizing and damaging this is for a child? You will understand, perhaps that I spent many years in therapy," he continued, calling Trump officials enacting the current inhumane immigration policies "clueless" and a "Hitler gang."

Don't let big tech control what news you see. Get more stories like this in your inbox, every day.

"You need to resist the travesties of this Administration with every fiber in your body," Drew wrote.

Read the full statement below.

[pic - click to view]

https://www.facebook.com/ .. 14746523993503

[pic - click to view]

https://www.alternet.org/ .. arities-trumps

0 comments for "Jun 19 - Teacher Who Escaped Nazis Explains Eerie Similarities with Trump's Camps"

Home      

most viewed right now
+181online now  34
Video inside wife of brazilian billionaire getting pounded out by security [caught o..
424 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+78online now  18
Image(s) inside Haitian KiKY wit dem swangass
68 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-33online now  16
Video inside BlueFace Allegedly Hooked Up With A Transgender