online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

AJ STYLES WWE 2K19 Cover

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

6 years ago '08        #1
2571 page views
0 comments

The N 
Props total: 34481 34 K  Slaps total: 11786 11 K
AJ STYLES WWE 2K19 Cover, WIN 1 MILLION DOLLARS CONTEST

https://www.si.com/wrestl .. j-styles-photo
AJ Styles is the new face of WWE 2K19.

“So many things have been unexpected for me in the WWE, and this is one of them,” said Styles. “There are a lot of other people that deserve to be on the cover, I could name several, but there have only been a few who’ve actually done it. To be one of those few is huge to me.”
has made a career out of proving people wrong, including high-ranking WWE executives who thought the longtime TNA star would be out of place in the big leagues of WWE.

“My road to becoming WWE champion was not an easy one,” admitted Styles. “Throughout my career, I encountered many obstacles, but my journey led me here to the WWE, a place many said I’d never reach. So many times in my career I’ve heard it said, ‘Never say never.’ I am humbled and honored to announce that I will serve as your WWE 2K19 cover superstar.”

“Never say Never” will serve as the official global campaign theme for WWE 2K19, which will be released worldwide on October 9 for PlayStation 4, XBox One, and Windows PC. Styles replaces Seth Rollins on the cover of WWE’s video game franchise with 2K.

BEAT HIM....WIN 1 Million DOllars Contests

https://wwe.2k.com/Styles

"If you win the contest and beat me, in WWE 2K19, you could win a million dollars" Styles said. "That's right, you heard me right. One million dollars."

Entrants can participate on PS4 and Xbox One with four steps:

Beat a to-be-announced new mode in the game
Submit a winning promotional video that explains why you will beat AJ Styles in WWE 2K19.
Make it to the semi-final round of this competition and beat three other semi-finalists in WWE 2K19
If you win that contest, you compete against Styles, one-on-one, in 2K19. Defeat him and win a million dollars.
Official rules will be posted at WWE.2K.com/MillionDollarChallenge/Rules

Last edited by The N; 06-18-2018 at 10:14 AM..

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
logo LeBron gets called out for stat padding
97 comments