Jun 13 - sylvester stallone is the #metoo movements latest target smh

most viewed right now
 153
Article inside Jay Z's Secret Son Speaks On Jay Abandoning Him & Dodging DNA Tests O..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 122
Image(s) inside 50 Cent son has a father day lunch
106 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 109
6/17 wwf money in the bank - aj and nakamura battle in a last man standing ma..
1608 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 91
Image(s) inside CROOKED I: "Sad to hear one of the GOATS not flow in pocket"
157 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

 4 days ago '09        #1
2270 pageviews
28 comments


messy marv stan 4720 heat pts4720
space
avatar space
space
$61,856 | Props total: 88114 88114
Jun 13 - sylvester stallone is the #metoo movements latest target smh
 

 
image


visit this link http://abc7.com/entertain .. llone/3599331/


The Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office is reviewing a s3xual a.ssault case against actor Sylvester Stallone, a DA's office spokesperson said.

The Santa Monica Police Department presented the case to the DA's office. SMPD says the initial complaint was filed with police in November 2017 relating to an allegation of s3xual misconduct from the 1990s.

Additional details of the case were not released.

Last year, during initial media reports about the Santa Monica case, Stallone's attorney said he "categorically disputes the claim."

The DA's office did not say how long it was expected to take to review the case
hot topic and 5 others gave props
 

28 comments for "Jun 13 - sylvester stallone is the #metoo movements latest target smh"

 4 days ago '12        #2
OldBusiness 164 heat pts164
space
avatar space
space
$23,961 | Props total: 28143 28143
Bro you do know he and his bodyguard had a r*pe case a year or two ago right? He been in hot water lol
SomeOnesoN and 20 others gave props
 
 4 days ago '06        #3
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,922 | Props total: 16305 16305
They better not fu*k up Creed 2
bbaron5 and 16 others gave props
 
 4 days ago '05        #4
blah blah blah 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$19,926 | Props total: 23056 23056
Good. fu*k that trump supporter hope he gets life in jail
Iced Covfefe and 4 others gave props
 
robfromlbc and 15 others slapped this ish
 
 4 days ago '14        #5
strungout 371 heat pts371
space
avatar space
space
$27,766 | Props total: 60618 60618
no sons like kobe


[pic - click to view]

The Dudeness and 10 others gave props
 
killinemsoftly and 1 others slapped this ish
 
 4 days ago '18        #6
Deeznutz1981 
space
space
space
$275 | Props total: 308 308
Well at least Liberals are winning on the #metoo front because they have taken L's regarding every thing else since Nov 2016.


Congrats Lefties you're winning something! @
BlackMa and 5 others gave props
 
Neg Mwen and 8 others slapped this ish
 
 4 days ago '05        #7
Micheal C. Will 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$29,530 | Props total: 20506 20506
Another celebrity, another s3xual a.ssault allegation

Thing is though, I'm sure there are numerous actors, actresses, executives, etc from the 80's, 90's, and early 00's that probably should be on that #metoo screen.

You notice it's mostly the old heads in the game, dudes thought they were untouchable back then...sh*t, alot of them probably still think that way.
Neg Mwen and 6 others gave props
 
 4 days ago '17        #8
Iced Covfefe 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$252 | Props total: 519 519
Guys like girls? Damn son. That’s crazy.

As long as he didn’t r*pe her or jerk off in front of her who gives a fu*k? Guys try to get laid, it’s in our dna. We gonna approach women. If it’s awkward or we fu*k up? Then the women can say fu*k off and we keep
It moving. People reporting #metoo sh*t over some dudes sh*tty pickup lines or a guy saying a funny innuendo is ridiclous
Ymmot and 12 others gave props
 
LiVeWiRe83 slapped this ish
 
 4 days ago '17        #9
Ymmot 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,264 | Props total: 10646 10646
 Iced Covfefe said:
Guys like girls? Damn son. That’s crazy.

As long as he didn’t r*pe her or jerk off in front of her who gives a fu*k? Guys try to get laid, it’s in our dna. We gonna approach women. If it’s awkward or we fu*k up? Then the women can say fu*k off and we keep
It moving. People reporting #metoo sh*t over some dudes sh*tty pickup lines or a guy saying a funny innuendo is ridiclous
Word. This sh*t is going too far. People have become far too sensitive.
HB67 and 4 others gave props
 
 4 days ago '17        #10
Ymmot 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,264 | Props total: 10646 10646
 Deeznutz1981 said:
Well at least Liberals are winning on the #metoo front because they have taken L's regarding every thing else since Nov 2016.


Congrats Lefties you're winning something! @
Liberals say I'm borderline republican and dumbass trump supporters call me a liberal...
rizzo1914 gave props
 
LiVeWiRe83 slapped this ish
 
 4 days ago '18        #11
br82186 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$420 | Props total: 1078 1078
 Deeznutz1981 said:
Well at least Liberals are winning on the #metoo front because they have taken L's regarding every thing else since Nov 2016.


Congrats Lefties you're winning something! @
Does everyone of this hacks post consist of the bolded words?!?!?
 4 days ago '15        #12
RickJamez 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$671 | Props total: 1585 1585

[pic - click to view]

 4 days ago '15        #13
Truthseeker007 
space
space
space
$632 | Props total: 698 698
 Iced Covfefe said:
Guys like girls? Damn son. That’s crazy.

As long as he didn’t r*pe her or jerk off in front of her who gives a fu*k? Guys try to get laid, it’s in our dna. We gonna approach women. If it’s awkward or we fu*k up? Then the women can say fu*k off and we keep
It moving. People reporting #metoo sh*t over some dudes sh*tty pickup lines or a guy saying a funny innuendo is ridiclous
Remember, every since that video of that white women walking through NYC with dudes trying to holla at her, they've been trying to make catcalling illegal....


Iced Covfefe and 5 others gave props
 
PrinceDreSON slapped this ish
 
 4 days ago '17        #14
Thegreatiandi 
space
avatar space
space
$889 | Props total: 3434 3434
 OldBusiness said:
Bro you do know he and his bodyguard had a r*pe case a year or two ago right? He been in hot water lol
You mean the dead bodyguard, De Luca? And the case that was in 86'? Where the girl ( who was at the age of consent ) went to his room to fu*k... willingly? But later said she only wanted Stallone..not his bodyguard too? Lmao.

" Meeting the actor, she asked for his autograph and a peck on the cheek. According to the police report, he signed a photo and told her he would give her a kiss she “would not forget” at a later date. The next day, she returned to the set with a larger picture for him to sign and encountered his bodyguard, Mike De Luca. They talked briefly and De Luca asked what she’d do if Stallone made a pass at her. “I would probably make a pass back at him,” she said. He gave her the keys to a hotel room.

Later that night, she went to the room and encountered both men in the hallway. She said she went with Stallone into his bedroom, where they began having s3x. According to the police report, Stallone then asked if she’d ever had s3x with two men. “No,” she told the actor, who then got up and went into the bathroom and brought out De Luca.

The girl told police the three then had s3x without her consent. She then add, they said they would beaty head in if I told "

Come on, b. He was never arrested. She dropped the charges and Sly been paying her to not try and #metoo his career since the 80's. Dude was never even contacted by the cops lol. Something crazy like 16k a month he's paying her. Even the girl's momma said she doesn't believe her and she's just looking for " something " now that the movement started.

The new chick claim he r*ped her in 1990....

" On Wednesday, Stallone admitted he knew the unnamed woman and said they spent three days together in Israel while working on a movie in 1987, three years before the alleged r*pe.

The film he referred to was likely Rambo III which was filmed in part in Jaffa, near Tel Aviv.

He denied raping her but did not indicate what the nature of their relationship was.

No record matching the woman's alleged claims - namely that she met with Stallone at his office in 1990 - has been found "

Oh...so no evidence of... ANYTHING? Ridiculous....

You need one...just one of these chicks to be locked after a false claim. Being a groupy who fu*ks and sucks doesn't give you the right to lay claim to r*pe.
MD20 and 5 others gave props
 
 4 days ago '07        #15
I bleed GREEN 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$25,201 | Props total: 24160 24160
 Thegreatiandi said:
You mean the dead bodyguard, De Luca? And the case that was in 86'? Where the girl ( who was at the age of consent ) went to his room to fu*k... willingly? But later said she only wanted Stallone..not his bodyguard too? Lmao.

" Meeting the actor, she asked for his autograph and a peck on the cheek. According to the police report, he signed a photo and told her he would give her a kiss she “would not forget” at a later date. The next day, she returned to the set with a larger picture for him to sign and encountered his bodyguard, Mike De Luca. They talked briefly and De Luca asked what she’d do if Stallone made a pass at her. “I would probably make a pass back at him,” she said. He gave her the keys to a hotel room.

Later that night, she went to the room and encountered both men in the hallway. She said she went with Stallone into his bedroom, where they began having s3x. According to the police report, Stallone then asked if she’d ever had s3x with two men. “No,” she told the actor, who then got up and went into the bathroom and brought out De Luca.

The girl told police the three then had s3x without her consent. She then add, they said they would beaty head in if I told "

Come on, b. He was never arrested. She dropped the charges and Sly been paying her to not try and #metoo his career since the 80's. Dude was never even contacted by the cops lol. Something crazy like 16k a month he's paying her. Even the girl's momma said she doesn't believe her and she's just looking for " something " now that the movement started.

The new chick claim he r*ped her in 1990....

" On Wednesday, Stallone admitted he knew the unnamed woman and said they spent three days together in Israel while working on a movie in 1987, three years before the alleged r*pe.

The film he referred to was likely Rambo III which was filmed in part in Jaffa, near Tel Aviv.

He denied raping her but did not indicate what the nature of their relationship was.

No record matching the woman's alleged claims - namely that she met with Stallone at his office in 1990 - has been found "

Oh...so no evidence of... ANYTHING? Ridiculous....

You need one...just one of these chicks to be locked after a false claim. Being a groupy who fu*ks and sucks doesn't give you the right to lay claim to r*pe.
That one from 86 got brought back up around November or some time after that Harvey Weinstein sh*t broke and it was made a big deal of cause most people didn’t know about it but then a few days later it was like it was never mentioned :jtlol:
Mumbletaker and 2 others gave props
 
 4 days ago '11        #16
slimfrom85th 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$2,677 | Props total: 2866 2866
 Deeznutz1981 said:
Well at least Liberals are winning on the #metoo front because they have taken L's regarding every thing else since Nov 2016.


Congrats Lefties you're winning something! @
U sound like a fu*k boi ..
You dude k!ll me with that right wing left wing bullsh*t
Boogie1790 gave props
 
 4 days ago '05        #17
phantomnation 2397 heat pts2397
space
avatar space
space
$8,632 | Props total: 29807 29807
"If I can change...you can change...EVERYBODY CAN CHANGE!" --Rocky IV
Prjhov03 and 5 others gave props
 
 4 days ago '16        #18
Polife 
space
avatar space
space
$257 | Props total: 1132 1132

[pic - click to view]

 4 days ago '12        #19
Bravo Golf 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$4,793 | Props total: 4067 4067
Stallone is suppose to be working on a Jack Johnson movie, too. Johnson himself was caught up in the #metoo movement during his day and later served a year in prison even though the charge was BS. Trump, to his credit, recently pardoned Johnson.
messy marv stan slapped this ish
 
 4 days ago '17        #20
Lazy 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,164 | Props total: 3704 3704
 Iced Covfefe said:
Guys like girls? Damn son. That’s crazy.

As long as he didn’t r*pe her or jerk off in front of her who gives a fu*k? Guys try to get laid, it’s in our dna. We gonna approach women. If it’s awkward or we fu*k up? Then the women can say fu*k off and we keep
It moving. People reporting #metoo sh*t over some dudes sh*tty pickup lines or a guy saying a funny innuendo is ridiclous
He has an open r*pe case

You didn't even think about the context of the thread and projected everywhere
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 66
perfect night at the club status
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 55
Video inside Meanwhile In Grand Rapids: Chick Loses Her F*cking Mind And Wreaks Havo..
92 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Ok my dude. You & your wife are breaded & just dropped a album. But wu..
118 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside Chik fil a Customer Service is 2nd to none..
117 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside NYPD Send Threats To 50 Cent & Hot 97 Over Club Lust
46 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside OG Aunt Viv Blames Will Smith For Son's Suicide Attempt, Says, Carlton..
174 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside French Montana post pick with a Tr@nny in booty shorts
77 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Beyoncé & Jay Z Just Dropped An Album
826 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy