Jun 13 - sylvester stallone is the #metoo movements latest target smh

most viewed right now
-49  173
34 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

Top 10 most propped recently  7 months ago '09        #1
2694 page views
28 comments

messy marv stan 5121 heat pts5121
space
space
$68,881 | Props total: 110239 110239
Jun 13 - sylvester stallone is the #metoo movements latest target smh

visit this link http://abc7.com/entertain .. llone/3599331/

The Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office is reviewing a s3xual a.ssault case against actor Sylvester Stallone, a DA's office spokesperson said.

The Santa Monica Police Department presented the case to the DA's office. SMPD says the initial complaint was filed with police in November 2017 relating to an allegation of s3xual misconduct from the 1990s.

Additional details of the case were not released.

Last year, during initial media reports about the Santa Monica case, Stallone's attorney said he "categorically disputes the claim."

The DA's office did not say how long it was expected to take to review the case

28 comments for "Jun 13 - sylvester stallone is the #metoo movements latest target smh"

7 months ago '12        #2
OldBusiness 173 heat pts173
space
space
$27,797 | Props total: 44465 44465
Bro you do know he and his bodyguard had a r*pe case a year or two ago right? He been in hot water lol

7 months ago '06        #3
NeverTrump 102 heat pts102
space
space
$58,526 | Props total: 18210 18210
They better not fu*k up Creed 2

7 months ago '05        #4
blah blah blah 80 heat pts80
space
space
$27,929 | Props total: 37675 37675
Good. fu*k that trump supporter hope he gets life in jail

7 months ago '14        #5
strungout 396 heat pts396
space
space
$33,233 | Props total: 78461 78461
no sons like kobe

[pic - click to view]

7 months ago '18        #6
Deeznutz1981 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,033 | Props total: 875 875
Well at least Liberals are winning on the #metoo front because they have taken L's regarding every thing else since Nov 2016.

Congrats Lefties you're winning something! @

7 months ago '05        #7
Micheal C. Will 26 heat pts26
space
space
$30,585 | Props total: 25355 25355
Another celebrity, another s3xual a.ssault allegation

Thing is though, I'm sure there are numerous actors, actresses, executives, etc from the 80's, 90's, and early 00's that probably should be on that #metoo screen.

You notice it's mostly the old heads in the game, dudes thought they were untouchable back then...sh*t, alot of them probably still think that way.

7 months ago '17        #8
Iced Covfefe 2 heat pts
space
space
$307 | Props total: 654 654
Guys like girls? Damn son. That’s crazy.

As long as he didn’t r*pe her or jerk off in front of her who gives a fu*k? Guys try to get laid, it’s in our dna. We gonna approach women. If it’s awkward or we fu*k up? Then the women can say fu*k off and we keep
It moving. People reporting #metoo sh*t over some dudes sh*tty pickup lines or a guy saying a funny innuendo is ridiclous

7 months ago '17        #9
Ymmot 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,380 | Props total: 20199 20199
 Iced Covfefe said

As long as he didn’t r*pe her or jerk off in front of her who gives a fu*k? Guys try to get laid, it’s in our dna. We gonna approach women. If it’s awkward or we fu*k up? Then the women can say fu*k off and we keep
It moving. People reporting #metoo sh*t over some dudes sh*tty pickup lines or a guy saying a funny innuendo is ridiclous
Word. This sh*t is going too far. People have become far too sensitive.

7 months ago '17        #10
Ymmot 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,380 | Props total: 20199 20199
 Deeznutz1981 said
Well at least Liberals are winning on the #metoo front because they have taken L's regarding every thing else since Nov 2016.

Liberals say I'm borderline republican and dumbass trump supporters call me a liberal...

7 months ago '18        #11
br82186 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,291 | Props total: 3994 3994
 Deeznutz1981 said

Does everyone of this hacks post consist of the bolded words?!?!?

7 months ago '15        #12
RickJamez 10 heat pts10
space
space
$818 | Props total: 2147 2147

[pic - click to view]

7 months ago '15        #13
Truthseeker007 
space
space
space
$767 | Props total: 1081 1081
 Iced Covfefe said

Remember, every since that video of that white women walking through NYC with dudes trying to holla at her, they've been trying to make catcalling illegal....

7 months ago '17        #14
Thegreatiandi 
space
space
$1,617 | Props total: 6445 6445
 OldBusiness said
Bro you do know he and his bodyguard had a r*pe case a year or two ago right? He been in hot water lol
You mean the dead bodyguard, De Luca? And the case that was in 86'? Where the girl ( who was at the age of consent ) went to his room to fu*k... willingly? But later said she only wanted Stallone..not his bodyguard too? Lmao.

" Meeting the actor, she asked for his autograph and a peck on the cheek. According to the police report, he signed a photo and told her he would give her a kiss she “would not forget” at a later date. The next day, she returned to the set with a larger picture for him to sign and encountered his bodyguard, Mike De Luca. They talked briefly and De Luca asked what she’d do if Stallone made a pass at her. “I would probably make a pass back at him,” she said. He gave her the keys to a hotel room.

Later that night, she went to the room and encountered both men in the hallway. She said she went with Stallone into his bedroom, where they began having s3x. According to the police report, Stallone then asked if she’d ever had s3x with two men. “No,” she told the actor, who then got up and went into the bathroom and brought out De Luca.

The girl told police the three then had s3x without her consent. She then add, they said they would beaty head in if I told "

Come on, b. He was never arrested. She dropped the charges and Sly been paying her to not try and #metoo his career since the 80's. Dude was never even contacted by the cops lol. Something crazy like 16k a month he's paying her. Even the girl's momma said she doesn't believe her and she's just looking for " something " now that the movement started.

The new chick claim he r*ped her in 1990....

" On Wednesday, Stallone admitted he knew the unnamed woman and said they spent three days together in Israel while working on a movie in 1987, three years before the alleged r*pe.

The film he referred to was likely Rambo III which was filmed in part in Jaffa, near Tel Aviv.

He denied raping her but did not indicate what the nature of their relationship was.

No record matching the woman's alleged claims - namely that she met with Stallone at his office in 1990 - has been found "

Oh...so no evidence of... ANYTHING? Ridiculous....

You need one...just one of these chicks to be locked after a false claim. Being a groupy who fu*ks and sucks doesn't give you the right to lay claim to r*pe.

7 months ago '07        #15
Jumbo Rondo 68 heat pts68
space
space
$27,471 | Props total: 29156 29156
 Thegreatiandi said
You mean the dead bodyguard, De Luca? And the case that was in 86'? Where the girl ( who was at the age of consent ) went to his room to fu*k... willingly? But later said she only wanted Stallone..not his bodyguard too? Lmao.

" Meeting the actor, she asked for his autograph and a peck on the cheek. According to the police report, he signed a photo and told her he would give her a kiss she “would not forget” at a later date. The next day, she returned to the set with a larger picture for him to sign and encountered his bodyguard, Mike De Luca. They talked briefly and De Luca asked what she’d do if Stallone made a pass at her. “I would probably make a pass back at him,” she said. He gave her the keys to a hotel room.

Later that night, she went to the room and encountered both men in the hallway. She said she went with Stallone into his bedroom, where they began having s3x. According to the police report, Stallone then asked if she’d ever had s3x with two men. “No,” she told the actor, who then got up and went into the bathroom and brought out De Luca.

The girl told police the three then had s3x without her consent. She then add, they said they would beaty head in if I told "

Come on, b. He was never arrested. She dropped the charges and Sly been paying her to not try and #metoo his career since the 80's. Dude was never even contacted by the cops lol. Something crazy like 16k a month he's paying her. Even the girl's momma said she doesn't believe her and she's just looking for " something " now that the movement started.

The new chick claim he r*ped her in 1990....

" On Wednesday, Stallone admitted he knew the unnamed woman and said they spent three days together in Israel while working on a movie in 1987, three years before the alleged r*pe.

The film he referred to was likely Rambo III which was filmed in part in Jaffa, near Tel Aviv.

He denied raping her but did not indicate what the nature of their relationship was.

No record matching the woman's alleged claims - namely that she met with Stallone at his office in 1990 - has been found "

Oh...so no evidence of... ANYTHING? Ridiculous....

You need one...just one of these chicks to be locked after a false claim. Being a groupy who fu*ks and sucks doesn't give you the right to lay claim to r*pe.
That one from 86 got brought back up around November or some time after that Harvey Weinstein sh*t broke and it was made a big deal of cause most people didn’t know about it but then a few days later it was like it was never mentioned :jtlol:

7 months ago '11        #16
slimfrom85th 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,879 | Props total: 4002 4002
 Deeznutz1981 said

U sound like a fu*k boi ..
You dude k!ll me with that right wing left wing bullsh*t

7 months ago '05        #17
phantomnation 2991 heat pts2991
space
space
$10,659 | Props total: 45145 45145
"If I can change...you can change...EVERYBODY CAN CHANGE!" --Rocky IV

7 months ago '16        #18
Polife 
space
space
$336 | Props total: 1531 1531

[pic - click to view]

7 months ago '12        #19
Bravo Golf 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,380 | Props total: 5937 5937
Stallone is suppose to be working on a Jack Johnson movie, too. Johnson himself was caught up in the #metoo movement during his day and later served a year in prison even though the charge was BS. Trump, to his credit, recently pardoned Johnson.

7 months ago '17        #20
Lazy 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,896 | Props total: 6391 6391
 Iced Covfefe said

He has an open r*pe case

You didn't even think about the context of the thread and projected everywhere

7 months ago '15        #21
gaapplewood 
space
space
$3,101 | Props total: 3929 3929
 Truthseeker007 said
Remember, every since that video of that white women walking through NYC with dudes trying to holla at her, they've been trying to make catcalling illegal....

7 months ago '16        #22
Kansas City Mac 9 heat pts
space
space
$961 | Props total: 6102 6102

[video - click to view]

7 months ago '06        #23
RAZAH CUTS 6425 heat pts6425
space
space
$58,174 | Props total: 32155 32155
 Bravo Golf said
Stallone is suppose to be working on a Jack Johnson movie, too. Johnson himself was caught up in the #metoo movement during his day and later served a year in prison even though the charge was BS. Trump, to his credit, recently pardoned Johnson.
that wasn't a "meToo" moment you fu*king idiot... that was racist a.ss America...

holy fu*k you MAGA Chud's are nuts...

7 months ago '12        #24
Bravo Golf 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,380 | Props total: 5937 5937
 RAZAH CUTS said
that wasn't a "meToo" moment you fu*king idiot... that was racist a.ss America...

holy fu*k you MAGA Chud's are nuts...
So white women crying r*pe against black men isn't equivalent to what's happening today?

How can you not see that?

Think about the prevalence of the allegations back then and the swiftness of action by mobs and authorities to seek justice regardless of the validity of said claims.

Entire towns were burned to the ground (think Rosewood and Greenwood, Tulsa) for unsubstantiated claims of s3xual a.ssault of white women by black men.

It's really no different today, only the white men are getting accused as well.

Back then, a white man could very well be guilty and go unpunished while a black man could be falsely accused and get hanged.

So before you call someone a fu*king idiot, how about you use your critical thinking skills and try to see the point a person is making first.

So, to understand your "point," are you saying that every claim of s3xual a.ssault made against these celebrity men is indeed true, and therefore, isn't equivalent to what I referred to in my Jack Johnson post? I would argue that not every claim of s3xual a.ssault is true, just like in Jack Johnson's day. That's my point. Also, consider Johnson's status, you would think he would be immune to such allegations and given the benefit of the doubt, but he wasn't. That's why I equate what happened to him and black men in general in his day to what's happening now: a white woman crying #metoo!

(Before you respond to me again, understand that I'm not your typical BX poster. I debate very well without having to resort to name calling. And by the way, I'm anti Trump, hence me saying "to his credit," a phrase commonly use to give credit to someone you normally wouldn't acknowledge.)

Last edited by Bravo Golf; 06-14-2018 at 10:25 AM..

7 months ago '04        #25
mainevent212 
space
space
$154 | Props total: 99 99
Of course I'm not for s3xual a.ssault but these 30+ year old cases shouldn't even looked at smh

Home      

most viewed right now
+133online now  41
Image(s) inside She Got Those A-Cup Tiddies But, That Petite Ass Is Stupendous!
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+53online now  38
NBA Shaq on Michael Jordan 'He F*cked Me Up After I HARD Fouled Him' January 2..
70 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-85online now  26
Damn Kesha is a whole snack without makeup
112 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  18
21 Savage ,Young Thug and others under investigation by GBI and the Dekalb Cou..
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+68online now  18
Image(s) inside Stands knee high with a fat ass. You smashing? I AM!
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-29online now  16
Drake Exposed For Sliding into A Transgender Women’s DMs
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+43online now  16
Video inside Jan 17 - Former Detroit Lions Player Beats Man Masturbating At Daughter..
43 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
-16online now  15
Video inside Lord Jamar: "BLACK MEN IN THE HOOD NEVER LISTENED TO EMINEM , ONLY CORN..
266 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy