Comcast just sh-tted on Disney. Offers Fox 65 Billion all cash for its TV and Movie rights

most viewed right now
 89
NBA 2018 NBA Draft Grades 1st & 2nd Round
20 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 57
XXXTentacion Real Killers Brag And Mock The Florida RAPPER Death
161 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 53
Video inside Peter Rosenberg ETHERS Joe Budden On XXXtentacion "You're A Woman Beati..
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 49
Nuttin butt azz💦💦💦
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

 1 week ago '17        #1
2767 pageviews
42 comments


GodBody 85 heat pts85
space
space
space
$1,161 | Props total: 8825 8825
Comcast just sh-tted on Disney. Offers Fox 65 Billion all cash for its TV and Movie rights
 

 
CALViiiN and 6 others gave props
 
Coffee and 5 others slapped this ish
 

42 comments for "Comcast just sh-tted on Disney. Offers Fox 65 Billion all cash for its TV and Movie rights"

 1 week ago '10        #2
robfromlbc 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,404 | Props total: 18600 18600
fu*k you comcast.
I cant blame fox considering the higher cash offer but come on bruh we need disney to have f4 and xmen rights
misterethoughts and 36 others gave props
 
Isiah61 and 1 others slapped this ish
 
 1 week ago '04        #3
justinjones 312 heat pts312
space
avatar space
space
$51,233 | Props total: 11106 11106
fuk all 3 of these companies. Fuk at&t, fuk that dumbass judge that signed off on this, and fuk net neutrally(hopefully the state legislation can f!ght that sh!t)
iPunish901 and 37 others gave props
 
 1 week ago '11        #4
Urbanchill 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,430 | Props total: 2469 2469
damn no ff and avengers or x men and avengers but potentially ff and xmen too bad they didnt have spiderman they could start their own universe pretty decently oh well

for fans and movie sake though fox should do the right thing but that might fu*k up future deals with comcast moving forward
 1 week ago '04        #5
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,831 | Props total: 3495 3495
They not taking the Comcast deal they using this to put the pressure on Disney and marvel to make the deal sweeter for them. Because let’s be honest they(marvel) got hosed in the Spider-Man deal. They have use but no rights so they don’t really gain anything outside the correct intellectual presentation of the character. Pretty sure they were trying do the leg work and not see any profit again for the fox properties
Ichigo and 1 others gave props
 
Coffee and 3 others slapped this ish
 
 1 week ago '04        #6
KREW 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$6,230 | Props total: 5227 5227
Comcast don't know what to do with FF or X-Men, just let Disney cook
GoAirplane and 11 others gave props
 
 1 week ago '13        #7
PsychoCyber 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$7,998 | Props total: 2225 2225
Demboyz746 gave props
 
 1 week ago '13        #8
PsychoCyber 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$7,998 | Props total: 2225 2225
let the xmen come home you fu*ks
BaseWhitaker and 18 others gave props
 
GoGetItArie slapped this ish
 
 1 week ago '07        #9
killacar 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,527 | Props total: 7722 7722
 youngsiz said:
They not taking the Comcast deal they using this to put the pressure on Disney and marvel to make the deal sweeter for them. Because letís be honest they(marvel) got hosed in the Spider-Man deal. They have use but no rights so they donít really gain anything outside the correct intellectual presentation of the character. Pretty sure they were trying do the leg work and not see any profit again for the fox properties
Marvel still get the pay from all the merchandising on Spider-Man tho, games to toys etc. Good movies just drive profits there even tho they don't get the movie money
DJ Linx and 3 others gave props
 
 1 week ago '13        #10
EZ Green 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$10,436 | Props total: 19457 19457
How many big studios are actually left in Hollywood? It's gotta be less than 3 now
2113 and 2 others gave props
 
 1 week ago '05        #11
dasill 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$5,870 | Props total: 4401 4401
 robfromlbc said:
fu*k you comcast.
I cant blame fox considering the higher cash offer but come on bruh we need disney to have f4 and xmen rights
There to this day has not been one good f4 movie
Soulo and 1 others gave props
 
 1 week ago '06        #12
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,665 | Props total: 2097 2097
 EZ Green said:
How many big studios are actually left in Hollywood? It's gotta be less than 3 now
WB, Disney, Sony, Universal, and FOX.
Esco504 and 1 others gave props
 
 1 week ago '04        #13
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,831 | Props total: 3495 3495
 killacar said:
Marvel still get the pay from all the merchandising on Spider-Man tho, games to toys etc. Good movies just drive profits there even tho they don't get the movie money
I feel you bruh but whatís a percentage of merch vs everything merch included. Marvel realized the brand value after the avengers made a bil itís reason they have been trying to get out of those terrible deals. Why take a slice and I can take the entire cake
 1 week ago '17        #14
Coffee 26 heat pts26
space
space
space
$3,098 | Props total: 8992 8992
 youngsiz said:
They not taking the Comcast deal they using this to put the pressure on Disney and marvel to make the deal sweeter for them. Because let’s be honest they(marvel) got hosed in the Spider-Man deal. They have use but no rights so they don’t really gain anything outside the correct intellectual presentation of the character. Pretty sure they were trying do the leg work and not see any profit again for the fox properties
You lack business acumen my friend.

To even suggest that 'DisneyMarvel' would take a loss on such an easily projected business arrangement as the Spider-Man deal is beyond shortsighted.

Especially considering Disney are the ones who approached SONY with the collaborative deal.


Last edited by Coffee; 06-13-2018 at 10:44 PM..
Jhnnyblz427 and 6 others gave props
 
 1 week ago '04        #15
JFamis 237 heat pts237
space
avatar space
space
$17,132 | Props total: 4616 4616
 Isiah61 said:
WB, Disney, Sony, Universal, and FOX.
Paramount is still around, too.
Isiah61 gave props
 
 1 week ago '07        #16
killacar 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,527 | Props total: 7722 7722
 youngsiz said:
I feel you bruh but what’s a percentage of merch vs everything merch included. Marvel realized the brand value after the avengers made a bil it’s reason they have been trying to get out of those terrible deals. Why take a slice and I can take the entire cake
100% of the merch tho, and getting to use Spider-Man in the Avengers is one of the reasons also that it hit that 2 bil. It's a loss that they don't get the profit from The Spider-Man solo movies directly nor do that spend any money to make them...but having Spider-Man be a part of MCU is adding profit everywhere else for them. They realized the brand value when they decided to make the OG Iron Man tho.

Of course it would be much better if that completely had the rights back, but its still a smart move
Coffee and 2 others gave props
 
 1 week ago '13        #17
EZ Green 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$10,436 | Props total: 19457 19457
 Isiah61 said:
WB, Disney, Sony, Universal, and FOX.
So where did comcast come from? And if Comcast completes this deal do they take disneys place in that hierarchy?
Ryo857 gave props
 
 1 week ago '06        #18
fabfob 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,519 | Props total: 491 491
Comcast only objective is to purchase FOX because FOX owns 39% of Sky (European cable company) once they purchase FOX they can then buy out the rest, 61%. I’m sure they will sell FF and XMen to Disney for a good chunk of money.
THExTAKEOVER and 4 others gave props
 
 1 week ago '17        #19
THExTAKEOVER 
space
space
space
$99 | Props total: 244 244
 fabfob said:
Comcast only objective is to purchase FOX because FOX owns 39% of Sky (European cable company) once they purchase FOX they can then buy out the rest, 61%. Iím sure they will sell FF and XMen to Disney for a good chunk of money.
there's that caveat I was looking for..
Scorpz gave props
 
 1 week ago '11        #20
jedijana 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,210 | Props total: 2923 2923
That Doom tho
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
👀 Very Tempting
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Iggy Azalea continues to show HER IMPORTANCE to the hip hop community part 3080!
53 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
New & whatís leaving Netflix July 2018
30 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Lil Tay makes soul wrenching tribute to XXXtentacion. Says XXX was her best f..
36 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside South africa finest.🍑IMPOSSIBLE DECISION
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside 50 decides to finally tell the truth
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Puma out here tryna retire these rookies
21 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 3
She will end your nofap early
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy