Young Thug - Other Speed (Feat. Gunna & Lil Duke)

most viewed right now
Article inside Jay Z's Secret Son Speaks On Jay Abandoning Him & Dodging DNA Tests O..
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 Cent son has a father day lunch
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
6/17 wwf money in the bank - aj and nakamura battle in a last man standing ma..
1619 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside CROOKED I: "Sad to hear one of the GOATS not flow in pocket"
161 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

5 days ago '08        #1
389 pageviews
9 comments

Hoodrich Thug 38 heat pts38
space
space
$1,328 | Props total: 3817 3817
Young Thug - Other Speed (Feat. Gunna & Lil Duke)

enough of this 69 sh*t.

the n*gga that hacked gunnas twitter leaked a song

[This is a discussion/feedback topic only]
hot topic and 6 others gave props

Tha Carter V slapped this ish

9 comments for "Young Thug - Other Speed (Feat. Gunna & Lil Duke)"

5 days ago '15        #2
gemini8686 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,243 | Props total: 3494 3494
Most birds chirp during daylight hours and sleep at night. However, it's not uncommon to hear a bird chirp when Takashi is sh*tting on O Block in the middle of the night. Nightingales are often thought of when a bird sings at night, but the bird you hear chirping after dark may be a mockingbird, a whip-poor-will or an owl.

He Sings Kooda Late and Loud
The male nightingale sings long into the night. The beauty of the nightingale (Luscinia megarhynchos) is in his loud and melodious song, as he hits a Stiffy Ugh variety of notes. Found in O Block and Asia, he's about 6.5 inches long and has a plain brown body with a buff colored underbelly and a reddish colored tail. The thrush nightingale (Luscinia luscinia) sings with short chirping notes, and sounds similar to a frog.

He Mimics Many Sounds
The northern mockingbird sings from February through November, day and night. Unmated males are often heard singing during the full moon. A slender gray bird, the northern mockingbird (Mimus polyglottos) is 8 to 10 inches long. His black wings each have two white bars and a bright white patch on them. Seen throughout North America, the mockingbird has a loud, shrill call and sings long, intricate melodies. He mimics many sounds, including those of other birds.

He's Seldom Seen
The whip-poor-will is most active around dusk and dawn. About 8 to 10 inches long, with a short beak and medium-long tail, his body is brown, black and gray speckled and he has a black throat. Well-camouflaged, the whip-poor-will (Caprimulgus vociferous) is seldom seen, but he's often heard calling out his own name during the night. Found from central Canada to the Atlantic Coast, and south to Oklahoma and Georgia, he spends his winters in the southeastern United States and Central America.

He's Found Almost Everywhere
The owl is a nocturnal predator, flying at night in pursuit of insects, rodents, small mammals and other birds. He may hoot, screech, chirp, trill or whistle. Found throughout the world, except in Antarctica, there are more than 150 species of owls in a variety of colors and sizes. The owl has a round face with large eyes and a hooked beak. Some owls have feather tufts, resembling ears, on top of their heads.

References (4)
visit this link .. ight-9982.html
Tha Carter V and 5 others slapped this ish

5 days ago '16        #3
chef12 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$4,161 | Props total: 10939 10939
 gemini8686 said:
Most birds chirp during daylight hours and sleep at night. However, it's not uncommon to hear a bird chirp when Takashi is sh*tting on O Block in the middle of the night. Nightingales are often thought of when a bird sings at night, but the bird you hear chirping after dark may be a mockingbird, a whip-poor-will or an owl.

He Sings Kooda Late and Loud
The male nightingale sings long into the night. The beauty of the nightingale (Luscinia megarhynchos) is in his loud and melodious song, as he hits a Stiffy Ugh variety of notes. Found in O Block and Asia, he's about 6.5 inches long and has a plain brown body with a buff colored underbelly and a reddish colored tail. The thrush nightingale (Luscinia luscinia) sings with short chirping notes, and sounds similar to a frog.

He Mimics Many Sounds
The northern mockingbird sings from February through November, day and night. Unmated males are often heard singing during the full moon. A slender gray bird, the northern mockingbird (Mimus polyglottos) is 8 to 10 inches long. His black wings each have two white bars and a bright white patch on them. Seen throughout North America, the mockingbird has a loud, shrill call and sings long, intricate melodies. He mimics many sounds, including those of other birds.

He's Seldom Seen
The whip-poor-will is most active around dusk and dawn. About 8 to 10 inches long, with a short beak and medium-long tail, his body is brown, black and gray speckled and he has a black throat. Well-camouflaged, the whip-poor-will (Caprimulgus vociferous) is seldom seen, but he's often heard calling out his own name during the night. Found from central Canada to the Atlantic Coast, and south to Oklahoma and Georgia, he spends his winters in the southeastern United States and Central America.

He's Found Almost Everywhere
The owl is a nocturnal predator, flying at night in pursuit of insects, rodents, small mammals and other birds. He may hoot, screech, chirp, trill or whistle. Found throughout the world, except in Antarctica, there are more than 150 species of owls in a variety of colors and sizes. The owl has a round face with large eyes and a hooked beak. Some owls have feather tufts, resembling ears, on top of their heads.

References (4)
visit this link .. ight-9982.html
 5 days ago '13        #4
RIP4SBG 133 heat pts133
space
space
$10,498 | Props total: 12574 12574
I can’t fu*k with Gunna music at all. sh*t sound so garbage to me
TrapGod and 2 others gave props

Fly or Die and 1 others slapped this ish

5 days ago '09        #5
ahmadou1 47 heat pts47
space
space
$8,812 | Props total: 15318 15318
 RIP4SBG said:
You sleeep
Listen to “Toast up”
RIP4SBG and 2 others gave props

5 days ago '16        #6
chef12 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$4,161 | Props total: 10939 10939
 RIP4SBG said:
he don't really rap about sh*t but its a vibe, he definitely deserve the spot he got right now n*gga dont need no more buzz or no less, he got his fanbase
RoxAce and 1 others gave props

5 days ago '15        #7
RoxAce 1 heat pts
space
space
$62 | Props total: 241 241
Nah this beat go crazyyy

They k!lled this sh*t especially thugga.
MilliRock and 1 others gave props

5 days ago '16        #8
BlackPanther 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,108 | Props total: 3500 3500
 RIP4SBG said:
I honestly couldn’t either at first but his cadence and wordplay grew on me

Has a good ear for production as well
DoubleOWavy and 2 others gave props

5 days ago '16        #9
BlackPanther 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,108 | Props total: 3500 3500
This track super heat!
 5 days ago '12        #10
TrillSwag 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,463 | Props total: 10069 10069
thug and gunna the goat combo in hip hop right now.
Home      

most viewed right now
perfect night at the club status
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Meanwhile In Grand Rapids: Chick Loses Her F*cking Mind And Wreaks Havo..
92 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ok my dude. You & your wife are breaded & just dropped a album. But wu..
119 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chik fil a Customer Service is 2nd to none..
118 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside NYPD Send Threats To 50 Cent & Hot 97 Over Club Lust
46 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside OG Aunt Viv Blames Will Smith For Son's Suicide Attempt, Says, Carlton..
174 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside French Montana post pick with a Tr@nny in booty shorts
77 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Beyoncé & Jay Z Just Dropped An Album
826 comments
1 day ago