(Genius News Snitches On Boxden Video) How Lil Wayne's Leaks Made 'Tha Carter III' A Hit

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

7 months ago '05        #1
2814 page views
65 comments

chi town hustla 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,250 | Props total: 31812 31812
(Genius News Snitches On Boxden Video) How Lil Wayne's Leaks Made 'Tha Carter III' A Hit

65 comments for "(Genius News Snitches On Boxden Video) How Lil Wayne's Leaks Made 'Tha Carter III' A Hit"

7 months ago '16        #2
chef12 73 heat pts73
space
space
$7,543 | Props total: 21566 21566

Last edited by chef12; 06-13-2018 at 01:08 AM..

7 months ago '16        #3
chef12 73 heat pts73
space
space

7 months ago '16        #4
chef12 73 heat pts73
space
space
@ send the hitters

7 months ago '11        #5
GrindPOWER$ 452 heat pts452
space
space
$22,709 | Props total: 23016 23016
wayne was so high around them times i doubt he remembers nothing but he got one tho...they took so long for the album to drop and people was waiting for so long that when it drop the bought it in abundance...same like C5 just watch.

7 months ago '16        #6
chef12 73 heat pts73
space
space
 GrindPOWER$ said
wayne was so high around them times i doubt he remembers nothing but he got one tho...they took so long for the album to drop and people was waiting for so long that when it drop the bought it in abundance...same like C5 just watch.
for some reason i feel like bird and wayne both still salty about this sh*t, if you was on boxden around the time c3 came out you would have remembered sh*t kept getting leaked and c3 release date kept getting pushed back

we're talking like full a.ss 15 track bodies of work of album quality getting leaked every 2 months

its actually fu*king crazy how he bounced back from all the sh*t he went through when c3 dropped because nothing was going right for him at the time he had all his sh*t getting leaked, gillie was was trying to end wayne sh*t with the pic of him and birdman kissing and the ghostwriting claims, BG was dissing him, he was beefing with zoe pound in miami, then when he actually finally got around to releasing the actual album all the mixtape sites and djs were playing c3 early and posting the downloads for free on their websites and he still managed to go platinum the first week

Last edited by chef12; 06-13-2018 at 01:21 AM..

7 months ago '11        #7
GrindPOWER$ 452 heat pts452
space
space
$22,709 | Props total: 23016 23016
 chef12 said
for some reason i feel like bird and wayne both still salty about this sh*t, if you was on boxden around the time c3 came out you would have remembered sh*t kept getting leaked and c3 release date kept getting pushed back

we're talking like full a.ss 15 track bodies of work of album quality getting leaked every 2 months
who to tell they didn't do it for promo and call the streets bluff and won...but that empire mixtape dude ate lovely off weezy around them times...oh yeah boxden was lit around that time.

7 months ago '15        #8
gemini8686 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$2,150 | Props total: 6483 6483
Most birds chirp during daylight hours and sleep at night. However, it's not uncommon to hear a bird chirp when Takashi is sh*tting on O Block in the middle of the night. Nightingales are often thought of when a bird sings at night, but the bird you hear chirping after dark may be a mockingbird, a whip-poor-will or an owl.

He Sings Kooda Late and Loud
The male nightingale sings long into the night. The beauty of the nightingale (Luscinia megarhynchos) is in his loud and melodious song, as he hits a Stiffy Ugh variety of notes. Found in O Block and Asia, he's about 6.5 inches long and has a plain brown body with a buff colored underbelly and a reddish colored tail. The thrush nightingale (Luscinia luscinia) sings with short chirping notes, and sounds similar to a frog.

He Mimics Many Sounds
The northern mockingbird sings from February through November, day and night. Unmated males are often heard singing during the full moon. A slender gray bird, the northern mockingbird (Mimus polyglottos) is 8 to 10 inches long. His black wings each have two white bars and a bright white patch on them. Seen throughout North America, the mockingbird has a loud, shrill call and sings long, intricate melodies. He mimics many sounds, including those of other birds.

He's Seldom Seen
The whip-poor-will is most active around dusk and dawn. About 8 to 10 inches long, with a short beak and medium-long tail, his body is brown, black and gray speckled and he has a black throat. Well-camouflaged, the whip-poor-will (Caprimulgus vociferous) is seldom seen, but he's often heard calling out his own name during the night. Found from central Canada to the Atlantic Coast, and south to Oklahoma and Georgia, he spends his winters in the southeastern United States and Central America.

He's Found Almost Everywhere
The owl is a nocturnal predator, flying at night in pursuit of insects, rodents, small mammals and other birds. He may hoot, screech, chirp, trill or whistle. Found throughout the world, except in Antarctica, there are more than 150 species of owls in a variety of colors and sizes. The owl has a round face with large eyes and a hooked beak. Some owls have feather tufts, resembling ears, on top of their heads.

References (4)
visit this link .. ight-9982.html

7 months ago '16        #9
chef12 73 heat pts73
space
space
 GrindPOWER$ said
who to tell they didn't do it for promo and call the streets bluff and won...but that empire mixtape dude ate lovely off weezy around them times...oh yeah boxden was lit around that time.
no that sh*t was actually legitimately leaking because the studio they were using in miami was fu*king horrible n*ggas could just walk in and take they sh*t because i actually downloaded the sh*t when it first got leaked it was ripped straight from a cd, none of the tracks had titles or anything n*ggas was just making up titles for the songs

7 months ago '09        #10
UrbanEnterprise 165 heat pts165
space
space
$24,262 | Props total: 28206 28206
Great, now more new members on the way

7 months ago '05        #11
chi town hustla 238 heat pts238 OP
space
space
$22,250 | Props total: 31812 31812
 chef12 said

its actually fu*king crazy how he bounced back from all the sh*t he went through when c3 dropped because nothing was going right for him at the time he had all his sh*t getting leaked, gillie was was trying to end wayne sh*t with the pic of him and birdman kissing and the ghostwriting claims, BG was dissing him, he was beefing with zoe pound in miami, then when he actually finally got around to releasing the actual album all the mixtape sites and djs were playing c3 early and posting the downloads for free on their websites and he still managed to go platinum the first week

A lot ppl ate real good off of bx during that time

7 months ago '04        #12
EKEK 872 heat pts872
space
space
$7,316 | Props total: 3029 3029

[video - click to view]

I was just thinking the other day wtf happened to "The Empire", they used to have them exclusive... now we have MM selling leaks for btc - same same but different.

What was the name of that other group who had dope r&b mixtapes?

7 months ago '15        #13
trapclassics 515 heat pts515
space
space
space
$4,297 | Props total: 14421 14421
boxden aka leak city

7 months ago '13        #14
uoeno 106 heat pts106
space
space
space
$8,641 | Props total: 23686 23686
 EKEK said

I was just thinking the other day wtf happened to "The Empire", they used to have them exclusive... now we have MM selling leaks for btc - same same but different.

who is MM ?

the tape >>>>>>>>>>>> the actual c3 album

La La, Scarface, Diamonds and Pearls, that track with mack maine >>>>>>

classic. one of the best musical projects i listened to.

up there with man on the moon

Last edited by uoeno; 06-13-2018 at 11:00 AM..

7 months ago '15        #15
Muchacho 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,379 | Props total: 3100 3100
My goat. He got me thru a lot of tough times mane. I got two phones with nothing but Wayne music on em. The day he stops putting out music I might go into seclusion b

7 months ago '18        #16
therealbkh 
space
space
$468 | Props total: 834 834
 Chesters said
For this album not to be a classic it sure is talked about alot
Album not a classic???

7 months ago '14        #17
Sphynx 161 heat pts161
space
space
$10,574 | Props total: 36463 36463
 GrindPOWER$ said
The youth of 2018 is in no way shape or form interested in Lil Wayne music.

He been washed or tied up since your average 18 year old was like 11-12

They didn't grow up on this n*gga.

7 months ago '15        #18
SeaSalt 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,034 | Props total: 7587 7587
 Muchacho said
My goat. He got me thru a lot of tough times mane. I got two phones with nothing but Wayne music on em. The day he stops putting out music I might go into seclusion b
This.

On the bus on my way to school with my ipod

7 months ago '15        #19
CALL AGAIN 
space
space
$1,448 | Props total: 3131 3131
This just depresses me. How has it been over a decade already? I remember going on Gears of War and weird kids were singing I can’t feel my face. Remember RealRapTalk that site had literally any link I looked up from movies, to pron, and beyond. The mistapenera was great the net was still the wild west back then.

7 months ago '14        #20
consigliereA 99 heat pts99
space
space
$30,700 | Props total: 38609 38609
The Empire n*gga is a hoe..

Ruined potential classic studio albums..

😒😒😒

7 months ago '18        #21
KingBossHellBoy 103 heat pts103
space
space
$2,707 | Props total: 6500 6500
 EKEK said

best rapper alive

[video - click to view]

7 months ago '04        #22
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,842 | Props total: 1816 1816
rip jukebox

boxden is the internet

7 months ago '17        #23
XMarksThePost 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,040 | Props total: 4301 4301

[video - click to view]

7 months ago '16        #24
LilHaitiBaby 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,740 | Props total: 3484 3484
 chef12 said

Naw cut it out.
I lived in Lil Haiti most of my life and knew members from Zoe Pound,he wasn't beefing with them.
I don't care what security that nigg@ was riding around with because if they was really "BEEFING" the whole rap world would of known.
I done been at scenes,areas where beef went down with them,shiit wasnt a pretty sight.

7 months ago '10        #25
#JewLife 112 heat pts112
space
space
$18,692 | Props total: 9972 9972
every mixtape and album up to tha carter 3 were pure fire. tha carter 3 and everything after was pure dookie butter.

still my GOAT.

Home      

most viewed right now
+45online now  45
Image(s) inside Yasmina 🍑😍
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-52online now  40
Image(s) inside So Busta Had Aaliyah Before Dame?
84 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  28
Video inside The game the is set to kill the Fallout series: Metro Exodus
16 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
+46online now  28
Image(s) inside Joe Budden RESPONDS To FUTURE After Joe Deny Em A Interview "I Don't R..
168 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+19online now  26
Article inside The DCEU is officially dead
62 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  22
Image(s) inside Jan 18 - Miami Hotel Dishwasher Forced to Work Sundays Awarded $21 Mil..
36 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+51online now  22
Some niggas lucky
65 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-19online now  19
Prison Bae Female edition 2 bad