(Genius News Snitches On Boxden Video) How Lil Wayne's Leaks Made 'Tha Carter III' A Hit

sponsored links

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 2 months ago '05        #1
2597 page views
65 comments

chi town hustla 220 heat pts220
space
space
$20,438 | Props total: 27156 27156
(Genius News Snitches On Boxden Video) How Lil Wayne's Leaks Made 'Tha Carter III' A Hit

JoMo and 13 others gave props

KingBossHellBoy slapped this ish

65 comments for "(Genius News Snitches On Boxden Video) How Lil Wayne's Leaks Made 'Tha Carter III' A Hit"

2 months ago '16        #2
chef12 28 heat pts28
space
space
$5,194 | Props total: 14264 14264

Last edited by chef12; 06-13-2018 at 12:08 AM..
 2 months ago '16        #3
chef12 28 heat pts28
space
space
 2 months ago '16        #4
chef12 28 heat pts28
space
space
@ send the hitters
PROV slapped this ish

2 months ago '11        #5
GrindPOWER$ 414 heat pts414
space
space
$21,246 | Props total: 18161 18161
wayne was so high around them times i doubt he remembers nothing but he got one tho...they took so long for the album to drop and people was waiting for so long that when it drop the bought it in abundance...same like C5 just watch.
504 and 1 others gave props

KingBossHellBoy and 1 others slapped this ish

2 months ago '16        #6
chef12 28 heat pts28
space
space
 GrindPOWER$ said:
wayne was so high around them times i doubt he remembers nothing but he got one tho...they took so long for the album to drop and people was waiting for so long that when it drop the bought it in abundance...same like C5 just watch.
for some reason i feel like bird and wayne both still salty about this sh*t, if you was on boxden around the time c3 came out you would have remembered sh*t kept getting leaked and c3 release date kept getting pushed back

we're talking like full a.ss 15 track bodies of work of album quality getting leaked every 2 months

its actually fu*king crazy how he bounced back from all the sh*t he went through when c3 dropped because nothing was going right for him at the time he had all his sh*t getting leaked, gillie was was trying to end wayne sh*t with the pic of him and birdman kissing and the ghostwriting claims, BG was dissing him, he was beefing with zoe pound in miami, then when he actually finally got around to releasing the actual album all the mixtape sites and djs were playing c3 early and posting the downloads for free on their websites and he still managed to go platinum the first week

Last edited by chef12; 06-13-2018 at 12:21 AM..
chi town hustla and 21 others gave props

2 months ago '11        #7
GrindPOWER$ 414 heat pts414
space
space
$21,246 | Props total: 18161 18161
 chef12 said:
for some reason i feel like bird and wayne both still salty about this sh*t, if you was on boxden around the time c3 came out you would have remembered sh*t kept getting leaked and c3 release date kept getting pushed back

we're talking like full a.ss 15 track bodies of work of album quality getting leaked every 2 months
who to tell they didn't do it for promo and call the streets bluff and won...but that empire mixtape dude ate lovely off weezy around them times...oh yeah boxden was lit around that time.
Lil Biz and 1 others gave props

2 months ago '15        #8
gemini8686 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,435 | Props total: 3957 3957
Most birds chirp during daylight hours and sleep at night. However, it's not uncommon to hear a bird chirp when Takashi is sh*tting on O Block in the middle of the night. Nightingales are often thought of when a bird sings at night, but the bird you hear chirping after dark may be a mockingbird, a whip-poor-will or an owl.

He Sings Kooda Late and Loud
The male nightingale sings long into the night. The beauty of the nightingale (Luscinia megarhynchos) is in his loud and melodious song, as he hits a Stiffy Ugh variety of notes. Found in O Block and Asia, he's about 6.5 inches long and has a plain brown body with a buff colored underbelly and a reddish colored tail. The thrush nightingale (Luscinia luscinia) sings with short chirping notes, and sounds similar to a frog.

He Mimics Many Sounds
The northern mockingbird sings from February through November, day and night. Unmated males are often heard singing during the full moon. A slender gray bird, the northern mockingbird (Mimus polyglottos) is 8 to 10 inches long. His black wings each have two white bars and a bright white patch on them. Seen throughout North America, the mockingbird has a loud, shrill call and sings long, intricate melodies. He mimics many sounds, including those of other birds.

He's Seldom Seen
The whip-poor-will is most active around dusk and dawn. About 8 to 10 inches long, with a short beak and medium-long tail, his body is brown, black and gray speckled and he has a black throat. Well-camouflaged, the whip-poor-will (Caprimulgus vociferous) is seldom seen, but he's often heard calling out his own name during the night. Found from central Canada to the Atlantic Coast, and south to Oklahoma and Georgia, he spends his winters in the southeastern United States and Central America.

He's Found Almost Everywhere
The owl is a nocturnal predator, flying at night in pursuit of insects, rodents, small mammals and other birds. He may hoot, screech, chirp, trill or whistle. Found throughout the world, except in Antarctica, there are more than 150 species of owls in a variety of colors and sizes. The owl has a round face with large eyes and a hooked beak. Some owls have feather tufts, resembling ears, on top of their heads.

References (4)
visit this link .. ight-9982.html
uoeno gave props

500nd59 and 29 others slapped this ish

2 months ago '16        #9
chef12 28 heat pts28
space
space
 GrindPOWER$ said:
who to tell they didn't do it for promo and call the streets bluff and won...but that empire mixtape dude ate lovely off weezy around them times...oh yeah boxden was lit around that time.
no that sh*t was actually legitimately leaking because the studio they were using in miami was fu*king horrible n*ggas could just walk in and take they sh*t because i actually downloaded the sh*t when it first got leaked it was ripped straight from a cd, none of the tracks had titles or anything n*ggas was just making up titles for the songs
ThePainkiller and 2 others gave props

2 months ago '09        #10
UrbanEnterprise 102 heat pts102
space
space
$21,975 | Props total: 21642 21642
Great, now more new members on the way
ChoAssUp and 9 others gave props

2 months ago '05        #11
chi town hustla 220 heat pts220 OP
space
space
$20,438 | Props total: 27156 27156
 chef12 said:

its actually fu*king crazy how he bounced back from all the sh*t he went through when c3 dropped because nothing was going right for him at the time he had all his sh*t getting leaked, gillie was was trying to end wayne sh*t with the pic of him and birdman kissing and the ghostwriting claims, BG was dissing him, he was beefing with zoe pound in miami, then when he actually finally got around to releasing the actual album all the mixtape sites and djs were playing c3 early and posting the downloads for free on their websites and he still managed to go platinum the first week

A lot ppl ate real good off of bx during that time
Ace dealer and 12 others gave props

2 months ago '04        #12
EKEK 848 heat pts848
space
space
$7,253 | Props total: 2166 2166

[video - click to view]

I was just thinking the other day wtf happened to "The Empire", they used to have them exclusive... now we have MM selling leaks for btc - same same but different.

What was the name of that other group who had dope r&b mixtapes?
DynstyAftermath and 1 others gave props

2 months ago '18        #13
Chesters 33 heat pts33
space
space
$4,545 | Props total: 16988 16988
For this album not to be a classic it sure is talked about alot
92baby and 4 others gave props

2 months ago '15        #14
trapclassics 475 heat pts475
space
space
space
$4,077 | Props total: 13366 13366
boxden aka leak city
 2 months ago '13        #15
uoeno 69 heat pts69
space
space
space
$7,192 | Props total: 19442 19442
 EKEK said:

I was just thinking the other day wtf happened to "The Empire", they used to have them exclusive... now we have MM selling leaks for btc - same same but different.

What was the name of that other group who had dope r&b mixtapes?
who is MM ?

the tape >>>>>>>>>>>> the actual c3 album

La La, Scarface, Diamonds and Pearls, that track with mack maine >>>>>>

classic. one of the best musical projects i listened to.

up there with man on the moon

Last edited by uoeno; 06-13-2018 at 10:00 AM..
JGunnaWP and 3 others gave props

gizzle slapped this ish

2 months ago '15        #16
Muchacho 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,157 | Props total: 2222 2222
My goat. He got me thru a lot of tough times mane. I got two phones with nothing but Wayne music on em. The day he stops putting out music I might go into seclusion b
92baby and 6 others gave props

2 months ago '18        #17
therealbkh 
space
space
space
$219 | Props total: 379 379
 Chesters said:
For this album not to be a classic it sure is talked about alot
Album not a classic???
 2 months ago '14        #18
Sphynx 161 heat pts161
space
space
$9,071 | Props total: 29415 29415
 GrindPOWER$ said:
The youth of 2018 is in no way shape or form interested in Lil Wayne music.

He been washed or tied up since your average 18 year old was like 11-12

They didn't grow up on this n*gga.
ThatNigg22 and 5 others slapped this ish

2 months ago '15        #19
SeaSalt 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,862 | Props total: 7035 7035
 Muchacho said:
My goat. He got me thru a lot of tough times mane. I got two phones with nothing but Wayne music on em. The day he stops putting out music I might go into seclusion b
This.

On the bus on my way to school with my ipod
nicflair and 2 others gave props

2 months ago '15        #20
CALL AGAIN 
space
space
$1,006 | Props total: 1957 1957
This just depresses me. How has it been over a decade already? I remember going on Gears of War and weird kids were singing I can’t feel my face. Remember RealRapTalk that site had literally any link I looked up from movies, to pron, and beyond. The mistapenera was great the net was still the wild west back then.
FlyboyCaz and 5 others gave props

Home      

sponsored links

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Now, I ain't sayin' she a gold digger... But she ain't messin' with no..
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside @himynamesteee is Pretty As Fvck
80 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
who is she?
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
fu-k Benadryl
9 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What was the better album.... Invasion of Privacy or #Queen
30 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Young Thug Announces Slime Language Drops Aug. 14th (Official Discussion Thread)
44 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Aug 14 - Lyric McHenry, pregnant internet star, found dead at 26 with ..
120 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Puma x Coogi - Y'all Copping?
42 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy