squad up!

T-Coochy bi-ch9 DID NOT Pull up on O-Block

view the rest of most viewed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 months ago '12        #1
1847 page views
36 comments

Theboybreblue 60 heat pts60
space
space
$4,676 | Props total: 6454 6454
T-Coochy bi-ch9 DID NOT Pull up on O-Block

Fraud.Ass.n*gga

36 comments for "T-Coochy bi-ch9 DID NOT Pull up on O-Block"

4 months ago '15        #2
Swavey 152 heat pts152
space
space
$12,371 | Props total: 49860 49860
Ebro was right

[instagram - click to view]

4 months ago '14        #3
Blazeyy 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,858 | Props total: 13508 13508
did you not see the 15 other threads with these exact videos.

bx members special

4 months ago '12        #4
Theboybreblue 60 heat pts60 OP
space
space
 Blazeyy said

bx members special
And you decided to hop in and commment here because?

4 months ago '08        #5
Young Buck 30 heat pts30
space
space
$2,961 | Props total: 1362 1362
You said he didn't pull up on O-Block, yet he actually did. Next time don't hit snooze on your alarms

4 months ago '14        #6
Blazeyy 2 heat pts
space
space
 Theboybreblue said
And you decided to hop in and commment here because?
hopefully realizing ur a moron will inspire you to change

4 months ago '06        #7
Kingme 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,055 | Props total: 10758 10758
Suburbanites got finessed

Dude had on "cover boy" make up trying to sneak into summer jam

4 months ago '04        #8
biggz 64 heat pts64
space
space
$10,645 | Props total: 12997 12997
 Swavey said
Ebro was right

4 months ago '17        #9
LostTenets 193 heat pts193
space
space
$9,074 | Props total: 21840 21840
Drusilla really created the 4 horsemen, I'm mad

4 months ago '06        #10
Kingme 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Young Buck said
You said he didn't pull up on O-Block, yet he actually did. Next time don't hit snooze on your alarms
Bro you look foolish right now, you got finessed by 69

4 months ago '14        #11
215Philly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,375 | Props total: 32393 32393
 Swavey said
Ebro was right
Ebro got under 69 skin

4 months ago '16        #12
Givenchyx 253 heat pts253
space
space
$2,241 | Props total: 8853 8853
So i see tonight it’s all about this rainbow head n*gga smh ya bx n*ggas I swear would post million threads about this n*gga over and over same bullsh*t stop feeding into bullsh*t

4 months ago '08        #13
Young Buck 30 heat pts30
space
space
$2,961 | Props total: 1362 1362
 Kingme said
Bro you look foolish right now, you got finessed by 69
I'm from Brooklyn and 69 gets my props, so I will gladly say that he is the new King now, peasant.

Move over Biggie, Jay-z, Nas and 50. It's 69 time now

4 months ago '12        #14
space
space
 Blazeyy said
hopefully realizing ur a moron will inspire you to change
I dont know man, you CHOSE to come here and voice you unwanted opinion. At the end of the day you let a website that had multiple threads on the same subject get you in your feelings so much, you decided to comment your bs.

then you chose to aim that anger at one person because YOURE mad. But Im the moron

4 months ago '06        #15
Kingme 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Young Buck said
I'm from Brooklyn and 69 gets my props, so I will gladly say that he is the new King now, peasant.

Move over Biggie, Jay-z, Nas and 50. It's 69 time now
Finessed

Go get you a wig and rock his merch so everyone know you a dumb a.ss

4 months ago '14        #16
Blazeyy 2 heat pts
space
space
 Theboybreblue said
I dont know man, you CHOSE to come here and voice you unwanted opinion. At the end of the day you let a website that had multiple threads on the same subject get you in your feelings so much, you decided to comment your bs.

then you chose to aim that anger at one person because YOURE mad. But Im the moron
i'm just annoyed my favorite hip hop forum has become flooded with morons and trolls. you act like i'm seething just cause i called you a moron and you felt some type of way about it cuz u know u look stupid reposting the same sh*t everybody else has

anyways, emotions are fleeting, but building up common sense and basic analytical skills when you're probably already a grown a.ss man? that's a real issue

4 months ago '04        #17
skillahmang 3 heat pts
space
space
$26,634 | Props total: 18625 18625
Dudes from a whole another Coast in their feelings.

You not from Chicago or NYC. Why you hurt.

4 months ago '12        #18
space
space
 Blazeyy said
i'm just annoyed my favorite hip hop forum has become flooded with morons and trolls. you act like i'm seething just cause i called you a moron and you felt some type of way about it cuz u know u look stupid reposting the same sh*t everybody else has

anyways, emotions are fleeting, but building up common sense and basic analytical skills when you're probably already a grown a.ss man? that's a real issue
I dont know what says youre more in your feelings then you sitting here explaining yourself to a complete stranger why youre in your feelings.

Im good luv, Enjoy

4 months ago '15        #19
Kno 
space
space
$4,699 | Props total: 15667 15667
69 is trash musically and I hate to even give his bullsh*t antics the time of day, he embellishes and manipulates but so far it seems he goes where he says he'll go, but isn't always up front about the time and exact location.

With that said, who the fu*k cares, he puts his address in songs, he clowns entire cities, with far worse crime rates than NYC, goes to them and gets away with it.

I don't wish violence, all this sh*t is stupid and petty. But the excuses against 69 are lame. First it's oh that part of the city isn't tough enough it's not the hood, or he didn't give the exact coordinates at the exact correct time, or he has some kind of security help. He plays some games but makes himself easy enough to find fu*k all these excuses. Do people not have cars? Do people not keep a look out? Keef posted no coordinates and there was no issue running him out of the city at 5am in the safest part of NYC. Thats only one of several examples.

Just goes to show how many of these rappers and neighborhoods that take pride in being tough are really flunkies incapable of running sh*t.

4 months ago '16        #20
chef12 50 heat pts50
space
space
$6,435 | Props total: 18053 18053
oblock lost if he had his treyway n*ggas out there he could have loccie shmula'd a n*gga on they own block if they was chilling outside solo

you n*ggas dont understand the fact of the matter is this dude caught oblock lacking and he's literally a fu*king out of towner celebrity

4 months ago '18        #21
FireBeats 61 heat pts61
space
space
$5,711 | Props total: 19297 19297
 Kno said
69 is trash musically and I hate to even give his bullsh*t antics the time of day, he embellishes and manipulates but so far it seems he goes where he says he'll go, but isn't always up front about the time and exact location.

With that said, who the fu*k cares, he puts his address in songs, he clowns entire cities, with far worse crime rates than NYC, goes to them and gets away with it.

I don't wish violence, all this sh*t is stupid and petty. But the excuses against 69 are lame. First it's oh that part of the city isn't tough enough it's not the hood, or he didn't give the exact coordinates at the exact correct time, or he has some kind of security help. He plays some games but makes himself easy enough to find fu*k all these excuses. Do people not have cars? Do people not keep a look out? Keef posted no coordinates and there was no issue running him out of the city at 5am in the safest part of NYC. Thats only one of several examples.

Just goes to show how many of these rappers and neighborhoods that take pride in being tough are really flunkies incapable of running sh*t.
Thing is tho. These are major cities. I can have beef with somebody any of these major big cities and say, i'm here where ya'll at. And can be miles and miles away from anybody and anything. Or sneak around, and try to take pics at odd times when people are sleep. It's stupid, and pointless. This dudes little bit of shine will be over by the summer.

4 months ago '14        #22
Mr Harrow 43 heat pts43
space
space
$15,819 | Props total: 20349 20349
 Blazeyy said

bx members special
All these dudes showing theyre full blown retardedness. Moth brained bi*ches. Getting attracted to the bright homos3xual flag repping troll. Moth to light a.ss retards.

4 months ago '15        #23
Kno 
space
space
 FireBeats said
Thing is tho. These are major cities. I can have beef with somebody any of these major big cities and say, i'm here where ya'll at. And can be miles and miles away from anybody and anything. Or sneak around, and try to take pics at odd times when people are sleep. It's stupid, and pointless. This dudes little bit of shine will be over by the summer.
But point is NYC is the biggest city in the USA and the safest and 69s people have no issue pressing out of towners who have issues, shots went off, faces have been punched, and none of those ops posted their coordinates actively but they weren't hard for 69 or his ppl to find.

That sneaking around sh*t is irrelevant. His ops need to stop getting involved if they can't handle a little cat and mouse within a 10-20 mile radius on specified dates. Again I don't support that kind of bullsh*t and I'm glad violence isn't happening but people really aren't running sh*t if they can't touch this kid.

Whats next? Enemies don't get touched unless they send you a hallmark card with a timer and exact geographical coordinates plus an email with a google calendar invite? Or maybe 69 should knock on duck or reeses door and double check that they'll be home first?

This sh*t is like a corny social media gangster 2018 version of the movie law abiding citizen. He's tricking people into making themselves look dumb.

Last edited by Kno; 06-13-2018 at 12:31 AM..

4 months ago '18        #24
FireBeats 61 heat pts61
space
space
$5,711 | Props total: 19297 19297
 Kno said
But point is NYC is the biggest city in the USA and the safest and 69s people have no issue pressing out of towners who have issues, shots went off, faces have been punched, and none of those ops posted their coordinates actively but they weren't hard for 69 or his ppl to find.

That sneaking around sh*t is irrelevant. His ops need to stop getting involved if they can't handle a little cat and mouse within a 10-20 mile radius on specified dates. Again I don't support that kind of bullsh*t and I'm glad violence isn't happening but people really aren't running sh*t if they can't touch this kid.

Whats next? Enemies don't get touched unless they send you a hallmark card with a timer and exact geographical coordinates plus an email with a google calendar invite? Or maybe 69 should knock on duck or reeses door and double check that they'll be home first?

This sh*t is like a corny social media gangster 2018 version of the movie law abiding citizen. He's tricking people into making themselves look dumb.

Man honestly what's the point of all this? lol. This time next year, nobody will remember this dude even existed. All this stuff is fake beef, and goofy.

4 months ago '15        #25
Kno 
space
space
 FireBeats said
Man honestly what's the point of all this? lol. This time next year, nobody will remember this dude even existed. All this stuff is fake beef, and goofy.

This is all true and I come home from a few drinks with the homies log in and participate in this fu*kery.

Oh well. Looking forward to new Nas soon.

Home      

most viewed right now
 Video inside Ovo 40 finally speaks. Lets Pusha TMZ know OVO ready for all the smoke
19 comments
46 minutes ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA BREAKING: WAIT... When did Magic Johnson son getted t1tties?
64 comments
1 hour ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA WNBA superstar season is over due to Pregnancy
30 comments
1 hour ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 Pusha Tea exposed as a lying chatty patty.
14 comments
23 minutes ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dayuum say it aint so -BRITTANY REINER exposes UZI - 'He didnt wanna s..
136 comments
6 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside The Game BEGS Judge To Not ARREST Him, After Sex Assault Victim Find..
77 comments
5 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Drake passing out 10 thousand dollars worth of McDonald's food,Kim Kardashian ..
119 comments
6 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside It took a short chunky Latina to produce the true heir to the Schwarze..
4 comments
1 hour ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside One of the best films of that last ten years nobody cares about
30 comments
3 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Oct 18 - It's Lit! China plans to launch artificial moon to replace st..
13 comments
44 minutes ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside That fat model ashley graham lost a ton
89 comments
8 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside CHEROKEE D ASS is RAWNOPULLOUT status PT 2 (BX THOTTY CLASSICS)
62 comments
8 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside In Her Eyes Her Butt Is A 10, But in Reality its A.............fu-k I..
51 comments
6 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Afrolatina
19 comments
8 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside lil Baby was shook you can tell his high was killed
24 comments
2 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Halloween is cancelled, we already have a winner
43 comments
8 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Oct 18 - Divers swim through 90 ft of raw sewage to unclog 'flushable ..
5 comments
45 minutes ago
@news
most viewed right now
Oct 18 - 100 ISIS Terrorists Caught in Guatemala as Central American Caravan H..
10 comments
2 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The perfect female figure
25 comments
8 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA James Harden is in midseason defensive form 🏀
20 comments
1 hour ago
@sports
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
stogz
nwo504
whodatb1
timdog
BustaCarmichaeI
Dun Language
Preacher Mane
DontHateDaGreat
Sewer
Panopticon
Top 10 most slapped recently
hiphop4ever
BrooklynStiles
Take Care
Heisenberg
whodatb1
Gang Sht
BlackDynamite
trapclassics
two-face
Lonny Breaux

most viewed right now
online now  43
Image(s) inside The wall
81 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  36
Cassidy exposed fu-king tr@nnies with wife???
202 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  32
Former president of iran quotes tupac to troll the united states on twitter
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  14
Article inside R* Co Founder facing backlash after admitting employees worked 100 hr..
69 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  13
Image(s) inside Eminem's 'Kamikaze' is now the best selling hip-hop album of 2018 (US..
239 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  11
Image(s) inside Pete Davidson sent Mac Miller intimate pictures of Ariana Grande days ..
348 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  9
Image(s) inside BIG BA:LLER BRAND IS BACK WITH THE FIRE ZO2's!!!!!!!
50 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  8
Article inside Fast & Furious Producer Sues Universal Over Hobbs and Shaw
34 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy