Greg Hardy gets UFC deal after 57-second KO in pro MMA debut

most viewed right now
Article inside Jay Z's Secret Son Speaks On Jay Abandoning Him & Dodging DNA Tests O..
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 Cent son has a father day lunch
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
6/17 wwf money in the bank - aj and nakamura battle in a last man standing ma..
1619 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside CROOKED I: "Sad to hear one of the GOATS not flow in pocket"
161 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

5 days ago '10        #1
4498 pageviews
80 comments

xSLIMx 122 heat pts122
space
space
$1,038 | Props total: 1666 1666
Greg Hardy gets UFC deal after 57-second KO in pro MMA debut

LAS VEGAS -- Ex-NFL player Greg Hardy was awarded a contract with the UFC after scoring a first-round knockout in his professional MMA debut Tuesday, UFC president Dana White said.

White made the announcement during the broadcast of the "Dana White Tuesday Night Contender Series," shortly after Hardy, 29, knocked out Austen Lane (2-0) in just 57 seconds in their heavyweight bout.

Details of Hardy's contract were not immediately known.

Hardy, of Millington, Tennessee, dropped Lane to his knee with a straight right hand. Lane, a former NFL player himself, immediately popped to his feet, only to eat a follow-up left hook that ended the f!ght.

f!ghting out of American Top Team in Coconut Creek, Florida, Hardy went 3-0 as an amateur, with three first-round knockouts.

The UFC's decision to offer Hardy an opportunity on the contender series has been met with some criticism because of Hardy's past. He was exiled from the NFL in 2015 because of off-the-field legal issues involving domestic violence and drug possession.

Hardy was convicted of domestic violence in 2014, but the charges were later expunged from his record after the victim failed to appear in court for a jury trial during his appeal. Hardy has denied ever hitting a woman, but four dozen photographs of the woman that were evidence in the trial and later published online by Deadspin show bruises to the woman's chin, neck, arms, back, legs and feet.

In an interview Friday, Hardy referred to White as "an angel" for giving him an opportunity. White has stated Hardy has turned his life around and deserves a second chance.

Hardy is a former All-Pro defensive lineman who played for the Carolina Panthers and Dallas Cowboys.

Lane (2-1) suffered the first loss of his pro career. He was drafted by the Jacksonville Jaguars in 2010 and left the league in 2014.
visit this link http://www.espn.com/mma/s .. onal-mma-debut

visit this link https://twitter.com/barstoolsports/status/1006710854702845952
mwhjr1988 and 26 others gave props

80 comments for "Greg Hardy gets UFC deal after 57-second KO in pro MMA debut"

5 days ago '12        #2
djgist 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,907 | Props total: 2557 2557
Surprised he never got another shot in the nfl
Aztlan and 13 others gave props

inthezone and 3 others slapped this ish

5 days ago '05        #3
Tha Boss 38 heat pts38
space
space
space
$21,413 | Props total: 36144 36144
Give me 5 weeks of training and unlimited WiFi and I’m sure I could beat him.
fifafut and 6 others gave props

NatBurner and 19 others slapped this ish

5 days ago '15        #4
2Cold 433 heat pts433
space
space
$30,464 | Props total: 124636 124636
 Tha Boss said:
Give me 5 weeks of training and unlimited WiFi and I’m sure I could beat him.
rbarber1234 and 24 others gave props

5 days ago '17        #5
Harasnart 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,030 | Props total: 5064 5064
Dude was legit in the NFL.

He's going to dominate the UFC watch. I have been saying this, the best athletes of the NFL/NBA in a cage, they would dominate.

MMA was for failed sports stars. Brandan schaub was a failed practice roster NFL Player.. he was top 8 in the heavyweight division at one point. I can't imagine what Ray lewis would do in his prime.. might k!ll a n*gga.
mwhjr1988 and 35 others gave props

bezngga1982 and 21 others slapped this ish

5 days ago '05        #6
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,787 | Props total: 4009 4009
Hardy vs Lesnar
Teddy KGB and 7 others gave props

5 days ago '16        #7
MHP Trotty 422 heat pts422
space
space
$8,767 | Props total: 36151 36151
 Harasnart said:

He's going to dominate the UFC watch. I have been saying this, the best athletes of the NFL/NBA in a cage, they would dominate.

MMA was for failed sports stars. Brandan schaub was a failed practice roster NFL Player.. he was top 8 in the heavyweight division at one point. I can't imagine what Ray lewis would do in his prime.. might k!ll a n*gga.
BxRePrEsEnTa718 and 69 others gave props

5 days ago '04        #8
yaobabydaddy 
space
space
$4,583 | Props total: 687 687
Release the KRAKEN
Aztlan and 4 others gave props

5 days ago '15        #9
2Cold 433 heat pts433
space
space
$30,464 | Props total: 124636 124636
 Harasnart said:

double entendre
ahonui06 and 32 others gave props

Funke slapped this ish

5 days ago '16        #10
ahonui06 1216 heat pts1216
space
space
$30,490 | Props total: 60220 60220
 Harasnart said:

He already did
steven12 and 54 others gave props

dtdroid slapped this ish

5 days ago '04        #11
d.c. supreme 30 heat pts30
space
space
$13,210 | Props total: 13523 13523
 ahonui06 said:
He already did
god damn

Knucklez and 4 others gave props

dtdroid slapped this ish

5 days ago '16        #12
BXcellent 1 heat pts
space
space
$847 | Props total: 2150 2150
YOOOOO! The Ray Lewis bar was FUEGO!
darkkingtrey and 19 others gave props

Brazi D slapped this ish

5 days ago '05        #13
rawchester 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,993 | Props total: 7094 7094
 Harasnart said:

I've been getting into MMA lately but isn't this kinda the basis for Jon jones' dominance. His brothers are professional athletes right? (NFL??). So he has those NFL genes and put them to work in the ring. from what I understand, aside from his suspensions, he is considered possibly the greatest Light Heavyweight of All time

There are soooo many elite athletes that don't cut it on NFL, NBA rosters that could potentially make the switch; however, the mentality to be an elite f!ghter is a thing in and of itself. That's a different mentality and no matter how athletic you are that absolutely comes into play
nasty dealer and 13 others gave props

5 days ago '13        #14
Kay Kuttah 93 heat pts93
space
space
$6,474 | Props total: 11637 11637

[pic - click to view]

Aces Up and 27 others gave props

5 days ago '13        #15
fishpoop 1 heat pts
space
space
$9,143 | Props total: 9594 9594
 Harasnart said:

[pic - click to view]

SeanFiero and 18 others gave props

rarespecies and 1 others slapped this ish

5 days ago '15        #16
6Fraud 111 heat pts111
space
space
$7,912 | Props total: 12399 12399
Dominant pass rusher when he aint on that bullsh*t

Saints fan but true story him, Smitty and Luke probably the only panthers I aint hate in the last 10 years

Kraken was a beast dude would single handily beat us himself when he was on
The Dudeness and 3 others gave props

5 days ago '17        #17
dubsax 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,505 | Props total: 14020 14020
 rawchester said:
I've been getting into MMA lately but isn't this kinda the basis for Jon jones' dominance. His brothers are professional athletes right? (NFL??). So he has those NFL genes and put them to work in the ring. from what I understand, aside from his suspensions, he is considered possibly the greatest Light Heavyweight of All time

There are soooo many elite athletes that don't cut it on NFL, NBA rosters that could potentially make the switch; however, the mentality to be an elite f!ghter is a thing in and of itself. That's a different mentality and no matter how athletic you are that absolutely comes into play
Its easier for football players because attitude and aggression are key.

684 - 367 STRK: 5 w in a row WIN PCT: 65% 13 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 1-0, Rank #253 *
MOF410 and 1 others gave props

5 days ago '17        #18
DaQCKing 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,538 | Props total: 14753 14753
 djgist said:
Surprised he never got another shot in the nfl
He did. With the Cowboys. Even after all the Ray Rice fiasco, he was given that chance. When he wasnt resigned and went on tv to say he was innocent and didnt show one bit of remorse, it was a wrap. He may still be in the NFL had he kept a low profile. His talent was undeniable but homey was a head case.
The Dudeness and 12 others gave props

5 days ago '17        #19
DaQCKing 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,538 | Props total: 14753 14753
 6Fraud said:
Dominant pass rusher when he aint on that bullsh*t

Saints fan but true story him, Smitty and Luke probably the only panthers I aint hate in the last 10 years

Kraken was a beast dude would single handily beat us himself when he was on
You hate Jake too? He's a homegrown product. And you dont hate Smitty? sh*t I loved Smitty when he was with us. My favorite Panther of all time but I wanted to f!ght dude when he was a Raven and I finally realized why other teams hated him.

Anyways you right about Hardy being a beast. Our Dline with a prime Charles Johnson was finna be a problem. Then he goes and gets into it with a cokehead at the worse possible time
The Dudeness and 3 others gave props

5 days ago '07        #20
JohnDoe 217 heat pts217
space
space
$12,584 | Props total: 6423 6423
 Harasnart said:

You are disrespecting MMA f!ghters who would WORK just about every NFL player in the NFL

[video - click to view]

BLACK FIST and 7 others gave props

rarespecies and 2 others slapped this ish

Home      

most viewed right now
perfect night at the club status
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Meanwhile In Grand Rapids: Chick Loses Her F*cking Mind And Wreaks Havo..
92 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ok my dude. You & your wife are breaded & just dropped a album. But wu..
119 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chik fil a Customer Service is 2nd to none..
118 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside NYPD Send Threats To 50 Cent & Hot 97 Over Club Lust
46 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside OG Aunt Viv Blames Will Smith For Son's Suicide Attempt, Says, Carlton..
174 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside French Montana post pick with a Tr@nny in booty shorts
77 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Beyoncé & Jay Z Just Dropped An Album
826 comments
1 day ago