Jun 12 - 28yr old mother of 3 gunned down protecting kids in attempted carjacking

most viewed right now
Article inside Jay Z's Secret Son Speaks On Jay Abandoning Him & Dodging DNA Tests O..
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 Cent son has a father day lunch
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
6/17 wwf money in the bank - aj and nakamura battle in a last man standing ma..
1635 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside CROOKED I: "Sad to hear one of the GOATS not flow in pocket"
162 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

5 days ago '11        #1
4737 pageviews
110 comments

Sin 1500 heat pts1500
space
space
$22,426 | Props total: 56664 56664
Jun 12 - 28yr old mother of 3 gunned down protecting kids in attempted carjacking

ST. LOUIS COUNTY, MO - Porsha Owens family and friends are trying to make sense of this. The mom worked hard, took care of the children, bought nice things for herself and yet ended up being the victim of senseless violence.

“It’s a blank,” her mom Yvette King said. “I’m angry, disbelief, I’m hurt.”

It’s hard for King to hold together her emotions knowing her 28-year-old daughter Porsha Owens’ tragically lost her life in front of her kids.

“I’m really having a hard time with this,” King said. “Like I said I’m more so in disbelief that my daughter is gone. It’s like a dream and I’m going to wake up. They took my daughter.”

St. Louis County police say the shooting happened around 7:15 Monday morning in the 10000 block of Lord in North County.

King tells me Owens and her kids were headed out of their home when an unknown man approached her and demanded the keys to her car.

The mom says Owens refused and that’s when the gunman pulled the trigger.

“Somebody took my daughter’s life for something so material that can be replaced,” her mom said.” Everyone who knew my daughter knows she loved her cars and she invested in her cars.”

King says her 8-year-old son got help and held on to his mom until the ambulance arrived.

Unfortunately, Owens later died at the hospital.

“It’s hard for me to speak of my child in past tense,” King said. “As a mom, I always told her ‘Mama don’t raise woman I raise soldiers so even though she did die that way, she still died as a soldier.”

Now with Owens’ three young children to care for, her mom says she plans to get them the counseling they need so they can strong as their guardian angel.

“Me holding his hand is letting him know grandma got you,” King said while holding her grandson’s hand. “I’m your strength. I’m going to whatever I can to see that you be okay baby.”

There’s no word on any suspects at this time.

Owens worked at Riverview Gardens School District as a District Resource Officer.

The district released this statement on the tragedy”,

“We are heartbroken to learn of the tragic loss of District Safety Officer Porsha Owens. Officer Owens was a treasured member of the Riverview Gardens School District family, who worked diligently to build positive relationships with RGSD scholars, teachers, and administrators. RGSD has grief counselors available for students and staff. We want to extend our sincere condolences to the Owens family.”

visit this link http://fox2now.com/2018/0 .. -north-county/

Last edited by Sin; 06-12-2018 at 02:59 PM..
hot topic and 6 others gave props

dice08 slapped this ish

110 comments for "Jun 12 - 28yr old mother of 3 gunned down protecting kids in attempted carjacking"

5 days ago '07        #2
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,938 | Props total: 5288 5288
Smh.... this sh*t pissed me off seeing it on the news earlier. I really hate that this is what my people have come to. There was a time when it was against "street code" to k!ll women and or kids. Now we got cowards k!lling women in front of their kids. Just when I thought STL has been relatively calm for the start of summer, this sh*t happens
tdnupe3 and 89 others gave props

Bigboi781 and 1 others slapped this ish

5 days ago '08        #3
tdnupe3 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,349 | Props total: 18788 18788
 wtr1906 said:
Smh.... this sh*t pissed me off seeing it on the news earlier. I really hate that this is what my people have come to. There was a time when it was against "street code" to k!ll women and or kids. Now we got cowards k!lling women in front of their kids. Just when I thought STL has been relatively calm for the start of summer, this sh*t happens

Yeah, that's a sad story. I really wish she would have just let dude have the car. I mean, at the end of the day, it's just a car that can be replaced. She can't be replaced.

And you're right about it being against the code to k!ll women or kids. They're usually considered "civilians". But between drugs and greed, these people have gone COMPLETELY insane. I'm glad I live in a city where stuff like what happened in this story is not very common. Don't get me wrong, cats in birmingham will slump you at a moments notice, but you don't hear much about stuff like carjacking.
ZlatanDrogba and 26 others gave props

5 days ago '04        #4
datboy|e 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,185 | Props total: 3493 3493
 5 days ago '05        #5
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,256 | Props total: 2736 2736
Crazy on both sides, n*gga robbing shorty with her kids early in the am. Then not giving up the keys when someone pointing a gun at you. She ain’t deserve this at all but n*gga if u want my car take it I got insurance I can get another one.
justin747 and 33 others gave props

5 days ago '07        #6
MELODY 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,172 | Props total: 4565 4565
No point in having flashy rims and attracting unwanted attention. Hope that fu*ker gets the chair.

Sonos Audio Co and 2 others gave props

nahsuhmeanz and 37 others slapped this ish

5 days ago '17        #7
BlackMa 44 heat pts44
space
space
$505 | Props total: 1935 1935
4 in my area
macksauce and 2 others gave props

Sin and 101 others slapped this ish

5 days ago '05        #8
jsilerio 92 heat pts92
space
space
$13,405 | Props total: 25234 25234
Damn I may as well keep my 2001 Ford Explorer. No new car for me...
Jdog168 and 2 others gave props

5 days ago '17        #9
Hakeem 
space
space
$256 | Props total: 326 326
Oh word,
 5 days ago '10        #10
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,995 | Props total: 32485 32485
fu*king f*ggots we live in a sh*tty world bro time to admit it
strungout and 10 others gave props

5 days ago '18        #11
DUCEDUCE 
space
space
$112 | Props total: 266 266
This fu*king sucks.

Word out to my people nothing is worth your life just give it up.
Faseforeal1 and 6 others gave props

5 days ago '18        #12
rello99 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$317 | Props total: 1109 1109
Anyone live in the Lou?
wtr1906 and 3 others gave props

5 days ago '16        #13
FlyinIron 
space
space
$4,761 | Props total: 10916 10916
 5 days ago '15        #14
Still Numskull 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,965 | Props total: 4185 4185
 Woodwin said:
Crazy on both sides, n*gga robbing shorty with her kids early in the am. Then not giving up the keys when someone pointing a gun at you. She ain’t deserve this at all but n*gga if u want my car take it I got insurance I can get another one.
This is what I was thinking, kinda a misleading title tho, sounds more like she was protecting her car, maybe the kids were in it already? But they did say while on the way to the car.. either way R.I.P to her, and sad that the kids had to witness it
Pyrex and 7 others gave props

5 days ago '07        #15
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
 rello99 said:
Anyone live in the Lou?
I split my time between there and Columbus, OH
rello99 and 1 others gave props

5 days ago '18        #16
rello99 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$317 | Props total: 1109 1109
 wtr1906 said:
I split my time between there and Columbus, OH
How wild is it there?
 5 days ago '18        #17
Edward Nigma 
space
space
$405 | Props total: 741 741
 Still Numskull said:
This is what I was thinking, kinda a misleading title tho, sounds more like she was protecting her car, maybe the kids were in it already? But they did say while on the way to the car.. either way R.I.P to her, and sad that the kids had to witness it
It doesn't matter either way. She is a productive citizen k!lled by a piece of sh*t over a material item. And they gonna lose there life too. Happens way to often.

ORLANDO, Fla. --*Two young men accused of k!lling another man in Orlando are due to face a judge Friday.*

Willie Eckford, Jahquon Glover facing murder chargesThey are accused in the shooting death of Joseph Hepburn Jr.

The Orlando Police Department say 18-year-olds Willie Eckford and Jahquon Glover shot and k!lled 25-year-old Joseph Hepburn Jr. on North Tampa Avenue late Wednesday night.**

A witness told police the three men got into a f!ght before Eckford allegedly pulled a gun and shot Hepburn, police stated.* Orlando Police posted a video of the pair being taken off to jail.**

Eckford and Glover both face first-degree murder and carjacking with a firearm charges.*

Eckford is also charged with first-degree murder with a firearm, while Glover is facing a battery charge.

Hey let's just throw our lives away too. I swear that rap sh*t now just infects your brain. My worker plays that sh*t one song I forgot something like I'm a murder or some sh*t I'm like this Is the dumbest song I ever heard this guy is bragging hes going to k!ll someone lol. Rots your brain worse then meth.

I was raised on outkast songs that made u think and better yourself for the future

Last edited by Edward Nigma; 06-12-2018 at 06:37 PM..
strungout and 11 others gave props

sumnsumnsumn and 5 others slapped this ish

5 days ago '07        #18
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
 rello99 said:
How wild is it there?
I can't front, the sh*t used to be a lot worse. But parts of the Northside are crazy as fu*k. Especially at night

Last edited by wtr1906; 06-12-2018 at 07:38 PM..
stlcardinals19 and 3 others gave props

5 days ago '17        #19
Jayon 
space
space
$444 | Props total: 271 271
Smfh rip
 5 days ago '06        #20
mrep3 40 heat pts40
space
space
$6,295 | Props total: 7421 7421
strungout gave props

Home      

most viewed right now
perfect night at the club status
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ok my dude. You & your wife are breaded & just dropped a album. But wu..
119 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Meanwhile In Grand Rapids: Chick Loses Her F*cking Mind And Wreaks Havo..
94 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside NYPD Send Threats To 50 Cent & Hot 97 Over Club Lust
46 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside OG Aunt Viv Blames Will Smith For Son's Suicide Attempt, Says, Carlton..
174 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Chik fil a Customer Service is 2nd to none..
119 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Beyoncé & Jay Z Just Dropped An Album
826 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside French Montana post pick with a Tr@nny in booty shorts
77 comments
1 day ago