Pre Surgery Kylie Jenner Face With A Post Surgery Kylie Jenner Ass

most viewed right now
 114
They found him
83 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 95
Video inside Jun 20 - BREAKING: Anonymous Flight Attendant On Child Prison Plane Tel..
66 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 77
Image(s) inside Highly respected street rappers that you think are soft?
176 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 76
Video inside 6 MENU ITEMS McDonalds WORKERS say to NEVER ORDER :mjdamn:
142 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

 1 week ago '17        #1
8666 pageviews
55 comments


The Watcher 197 heat pts197
space
avatar space
space
$1,101 | Props total: 24571 24571
Pre Surgery Kylie Jenner Face With A Post Surgery Kylie Jenner a.ss
 

 

Happiness! 😊😍 To me, a happy life is a good one. You can have all the material things in the world but what does all that mean without happiness? Here are my Tuesday tips for being the happiest version of yourself! • 🤕Stop worrying/stressing as much - When I take a second to chill out and take life as it comes I instantly feel so much happier. I need to stop worrying about things out of my control and accept that things won’t always go right and that’s ok! • 💖Appreciate - everything and anything around you and stop fishing for things you don’t have. Focus on the amazing things, people and opportunities that you are blessed to have in your life. • 🔄 Direction - have things to look forward to/set goals! This always helps me stay motivated. • 💪🏼Resilience - you can’t help bad things that happen to you, but can you choose to allow it to make you stronger! • 💫Acceptance - be comfortable with who you are. Stop trying to be that girl you saw on Instagram or the model you saw on TV! You are the only version of you in the world, don’t spend your life trying to replicate somebody else! ♥️ • 👩🏽*🎨Purpose - be part of something bigger. Whatever that may be - chasing your dream or working a job that makes a difference. • Hope this has inspired you to not take life for granted and take steps to live a happier life! Love you guys 💘💫 • Outfit is @myproteinuk 😍

A post shared by Elle Edwards ✨ (@livefitelle) on

Sunday bumday 🤪 swipe* to prove I don’t take myself too seriously 😂 Let’s talk stretch marks🐅 Mine aren’t too visible in this pic (maybe if you zoom in 😂) • we’ve all got them in some form and they can appear anywhere on your body! They are essentially small tears in your skin which occur when the tissue is stretched beyond its limit. • So whilst us fitness lot are trying to build muscles/lose weight many of us are bound to gain some lil racing stripes along the way. I first noticed stretch marks on my b00ty about a year ago and I was absolutely horrified - I even asked my mum for laser treatment (she said no lol) but I have come to embrace them and you should too ♥️ you should never judge another for stretch marks because you don’t know the journey that lead them there! (But I’m sure you don’t anyway♥️) • whilst it’s easy to say you should learn to love them I do understand why you may want to reduce the appearance of them. I like to keep them super moisturised because it just feels better! And exfoliation seems to help too! But anyway, the point I’m making here is to love yourself and love your stripes because whether you had a lil bubba or you worked your a.ss off at the gym for a big b00ty causing them.. you deserve to feel proud of the skin your in! ✨

A post shared by Elle Edwards ✨ (@livefitelle) on

robfromlbc and 76 others gave props
 
NYNY and 17 others slapped this ish
 

55 comments for "Pre Surgery Kylie Jenner Face With A Post Surgery Kylie Jenner Ass"

 1 week ago '05        #2
blackninja 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,147 | Props total: 5474 5474
OP you got it!

That is what Kylie might look like if she actually let her born face live.


[pic - click to view]



The Watcher and 48 others gave props
 
Orochimaru slapped this ish
 
 1 week ago '13        #3
Catlin 816 heat pts816
space
space
space
$33,633 | Props total: 10884 10884
God’s gift to earth
Orochimaru and 3 others gave props
 
Datsallfolks and 17 others slapped this ish
 
 1 week ago '18        #4
Orochimaru 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$441 | Props total: 1635 1635
 blackninja said:
OP you got it!

That is what Kylie might look like if she actually let her born face live.


[pic - click to view]



The girl is OP is a beautiful snowbunny ;)

but OP.

Your comparing a pic of when she has 14 (undeveloped) compared to now when she is grown and naturally thick?? Yall niccas dumb as hell always quick to hate on a pawg but praise bishes wearing weave and sh*t
Shalomny gave props
 
Txheat and 54 others slapped this ish
 
 1 week ago '05        #5
blackninja 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,147 | Props total: 5474 5474
 Orochimaru said:
The girl is OP is a beautiful snowbunny ;)

but OP.

Your comparing a pic of when she has 14 (undeveloped) compared to now when she is grown and naturally thick?? Yall niccas dumb as hell always quick to hate on a pawg but praise bishes wearing weave and sh*t
First off, I am married to a PAWG/Snowbunny and made no +/- comment on the IG's model's looks.

Secondly, fall the hell back.

Kylie had surgery when she was 17. That surgery was so drastic that she looks nothing like she did when she was 14 in that pic, which is basically implied by the post's title.

Even when you are 25 and developed, your face will still resemble how you looked when you were a child– let alone a teen, if you have not had massive surgery on your face.

Most know that. However, judging by the sentence structure of your post, it is clear that you are not a person of great intelligence or English is not your first language.

WTF is this?

The girl is OP is a beautiful snowbunny ;)

but OP.


Last edited by blackninja; 06-12-2018 at 03:14 PM..
Lonny ULTRA and 21 others gave props
 
 1 week ago '18        #6
Orochimaru 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$441 | Props total: 1635 1635
 blackninja said:
First off, I am married to a PAWG/Snowbunny and made no +/- comment on the IG's model's looks.

Secondly, fall the hell back.

Kylie had surgery when she was 17. That surgery was so drastic that she looks nothing like she did when she was 14 in that pic, which is basically implied by the post's title.

Even when you are 25 and developed, your face will still resemble how you looked when you were a child let alone a teen, if you have not had massive surgery on your face.

Most know that. However, judging by the sentence structure of your post, it is clear that you are not a person of great intelligence or English is not your first language.

WTF is this?



Firstly ENGLISH is my first language,I am african american!
Secondly Kylie is one of the most natural Jenner. She never got work done she was just young. Also when you get pregnant you gain weight in your a.ss, legs, chest and face so plz stop hating. Look what happened to Beyonce and Ciara, they had duck lips when pregnant and people thought they got botox but that was not the case. Stop talking on something you are not educated on. She is one of the most natural in the family


[instagram - click to view]

bx to the tx and 1 others gave props
 
Ejoly and 71 others slapped this ish
 
 1 week ago '05        #7
blackninja 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,147 | Props total: 5474 5474
 Orochimaru said:
Firstly ENGLISH is my first language,I am african american!
Secondly Kylie is one of the most natural Jenner. She never got work done she was just young. Also when you get pregnant you gain weight in your a.ss, legs, chest and face so plz stop hating. Look what happened to Beyonce and Ciara, they had duck lips when pregnant and people thought they got botox but that was not the case. Stop talking on something you are not educated on. She is one of the most natural in the family

@ Did I just read what I think I just read in this post? Kylie is natural?!

He is attributing the thickness and figure that she has had for the past few years to a baby that she JUST HAD IN FEBRUARY?!



@ are you an idiot or just being sarcastic? Seriously. You are either an astute sarcastic troll or just really the epitome of ignorance. Usually, I can tell; this time I can't because what you wrote is insanely brainless.
Forrealdoe7 and 10 others gave props
 
 1 week ago '17        #8
The Watcher 197 heat pts197 OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,101 | Props total: 24571 24571
 blackninja said:
@ Did I just read what I think I just read in this post? Kylie is natural?!

He is attributing the thickness and figure that she has had for the past few years to a baby that she JUST HAD IN FEBRUARY?!



@ are you an idiot or just being sarcastic? Seriously. You are either an astute sarcastic troll or just really the epitome of ignorance. Usually, I can tell; this time I can't because what you wrote is insanely brainless.
I wasnt going to response to it. But after reading what he said I was like

[pic - click to view]

blackninja and 18 others gave props
 
 1 week ago '05        #9
blackninja 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,147 | Props total: 5474 5474
 The Watcher said:
I wasnt going to respond to it. But after reading what he said I was like

[pic - click to view]

Exactly.



I should have taken your lead and refused to feed the troll.

The Watcher and 5 others gave props
 
 1 week ago '15        #10
WhyEsElvrSurfer 100 heat pts100
space
avatar space
space
$13,928 | Props total: 16553 16553
 Orochimaru said:
Firstly ENGLISH is my first language,I am african american!
Most effort youve put into trolling in years.
Forrealdoe7 and 8 others gave props
 
 1 week ago '18        #11
Lonny ULTRA 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$1,765 | Props total: 7457 7457
 blackninja said:
First off, I am married to a PAWG/Snowbunny and made no +/- comment on the IG's model's looks.

Secondly, fall the hell back.

Kylie had surgery when she was 17. That surgery was so drastic that she looks nothing like she did when she was 14 in that pic, which is basically implied by the post's title.

Even when you are 25 and developed, your face will still resemble how you looked when you were a child let alone a teen, if you have not had massive surgery on your face.

Most know that. However, judging by the sentence structure of your post, it is clear that you are not a person of great intelligence or English is not your first language.

WTF is this?



going back and forth with porc


you probably just made his whole week lol
DaQCKing and 4 others gave props
 
bx to the tx slapped this ish
 
 1 week ago '17        #12
Forrealdoe7 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 11925 11925
 blackninja said:
@ are you an idiot or just being sarcastic? Seriously. You are either an astute sarcastic troll or just really the epitome of ignorance. Usually, I can tell; this time I can't because what you wrote is insanely brainless.
This is actually some his more sensible typing seeing as how he usually and excessively fills up his post's with all types of "shawtee" and "mayne" or responds to most comments bashing him with Fgt.


If he is to be believed on not being porc/Caitlin (I don't for a second) then at most he is a self hating African American male who spends his time trolling on a hiphop forum and praising women from pretty much every other ethnic group other than his own who he considers to be weave wearing trash


Last edited by Forrealdoe7; 06-12-2018 at 05:13 PM..
blackninja and 2 others gave props
 
 1 week ago '05        #13
blackninja 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,147 | Props total: 5474 5474
 Forrealdoe7 said:
This is actually some his more sensible typing seeing as how he usually and excessively fills up his post's with all types of "shawtee" and "mayne" or responds to most comments bashing him with Fgt.


If he is to be believed on not being porc/Caitlin (I don't for a second) then at most he is a self hating African American male who spends his time trolling on a hiphop forum and praising pretty much every other ethnic group other than his own who he considers to be weave wearing trash
 Lonny ULTRA said:
going back and forth with porc


you probably just made his whole week lol

See, you both know this person's history and just informed me. By responding to him I have officially fed a MEGA TROLL.



Forrealdoe7 and 3 others gave props
 
 1 week ago '17        #14
Forrealdoe7 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 11925 11925
 blackninja said:
See, you both know this person's history and just informed me. By responding to him I have officially fed a MEGA TROLL.



Looks like he finally got taken care of, Bx finally won


[pic - click to view]



Last edited by Forrealdoe7; 06-12-2018 at 08:53 PM..
blackninja and 6 others gave props
 
 1 week ago '04        #15
skillahmang 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$25,401 | Props total: 15115 15115
I am enjoying this.
blackninja and 2 others gave props
 
 1 week ago '17        #16
DaQCKing 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$3,567 | Props total: 14892 14892
Damn that's a pretty accurate description OP
The Watcher and 5 others gave props
 
 1 week ago '15        #17
2Cold 434 heat pts434
space
avatar space
space
$30,588 | Props total: 125334 125334
so we just ignoring the pog... shawtee bad as hell.. id suck on her used tampons just to smell her feet
messy marv stan gave props
 
DaQCKing and 10 others slapped this ish
 
 1 week ago '17        #18
Two 40 Shorty 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$3,297 | Props total: 11647 11647
Definition of a butherface
OffBreed and 4 others gave props
 
bx to the tx slapped this ish
 
 1 week ago '13        #19
bx to the tx 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$2,579 | Props total: 5367 5367
 Two 40 Shorty said:
Definition of a butherface
fu*k up n*gga
DaQCKing and 3 others slapped this ish
 
 1 week ago '14        #20
consigliereA 90 heat pts90
space
avatar space
space
$27,786 | Props total: 32326 32326

[spoiler - click to view]

2Cold and 1 others gave props
 
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 59
Image(s) inside Saht Bae Alycia Tyre
11 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 54
Bloods extorting XxxTentacion
67 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
CNN: 2 men in SUV robbed and murdered XXX
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
XXXtencion shot in Miami. No Pulse
277 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Jun 18 - Paycheck-To-Paycheck: Americans aren't benefiting from robust..
180 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Idris Elba's wife just shut down the gram
112 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside No wonder Donald Glover and Aaron Rodgers smashed, DAMN!
119 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Soilder Kidd responds again...
258 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy