Wendy’s Ethers iHOP to iHOB:dead:☠️

sponsored links

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 2 months ago '11        #1
7769 page views
120 comments

CALViiiN 681 heat pts681
space
space
$19,030 | Props total: 37946 37946
Wendy’s Ethers iHOP to iHOB:dead:☠️

messy marv stan and 134 others gave props

Gang Sht and 5 others slapped this ish

120 comments for "Wendy’s Ethers iHOP to iHOB:dead:☠️"
 2 months ago '15        #2
SouthsideNori 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,391 | Props total: 13934 13934

Fatality.

I make better pancakes than iHop and my cooking skills is limited to only 3 meals.
DavidAames and 80 others gave props

2 months ago '16        #3
bx women h8r 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,165 | Props total: 9033 9033
it takes a 4 year college degree and thousands of dollars in student loan debt to earn the privilege of being able to send these bullsh*t tweets . got 4 or 5 weird folks in their 20s sitting in an office with laptops their phones and dasani in styrofoam cups
DJ Maximum|M and 141 others gave props

Satania and 13 others slapped this ish

2 months ago '04        #4
NAKHI ALLAH 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,736 | Props total: 1946 1946
Yo them wendy dudes be st8 comedy
Fortune and 35 others gave props

2 months ago '05        #5
Reggie Xtreme 
space
space
$5,744 | Props total: 129 129
 bx women h8r said:
it takes a 4 year college degree and thousands of dollars in student loan debt to earn the privilege of being able to send these bullsh*t tweets . got 4 or 5 weird folks in their 20s sitting in an office with laptops their phones and dasani in styrofoam cups
Jealous???
Catlin and 14 others gave props

bx women h8r and 14 others slapped this ish

2 months ago '15        #6
The Flyin Lion 155 heat pts155
space
space
$5,052 | Props total: 10807 10807
 bx women h8r said:
Real talk. I do construction and were always working in the skyscrapers in the financial district. We walk through dirty and sweaty and the people in the cubicle farms give us dirty looks while they're all on their computers browsing Facebook and my foreman is always like "jokes on them cause we make double what they make"

We make the smallest bit of noise with our power tools and we start getting complaints right away, bunch of cry baby's. Like would you rather have the roof leaking water on your head or would you rather deal with a little bit of noise for a few hours.
felony625 and 123 others gave props

JetSetter22 and 5 others slapped this ish

2 months ago '17        #7
Magic Johnson 
space
space
$434 | Props total: 1004 1004
That was funny. My son loves IHOP and hates burgers. I cant wait to tell him the new name.
Adamn and 13 others gave props

Aries slapped this ish

2 months ago '04        #8
Mike T 150 heat pts150
space
space
$14,699 | Props total: 25040 25040
 The Flyin Lion said:
Real talk. I do construction and were always working in the skyscrapers in the financial district. We walk through dirty and sweaty and the people in the cubicle farms give us dirty looks while they're all on their computers browsing Facebook and my foreman is always like "jokes on them cause we make double what they make"

We make the smallest bit of noise with our power tools and we start getting complaints right away, bunch of cry baby's. Like would you rather have the roof leaking water on your head or would you rather deal with a little bit of noise for a few hours.
 bx women h8r said:
My n*gga I work for Tesla there's hundreds of these carpet dwellers here. Their so fu*kin sensitive & have 0 fu*kin social skills. This chick was talking all this Imma engineer new supervisor hot sh*t. She came to try & run n*ggas the work is not hard at all. But was too much for her. She legit sat in the middle of the floor blocking my robots & broke down
This is supposed to be a sup she's was on the ground crying because the work was too fast paced

Last edited by Mike T; 06-12-2018 at 05:55 AM..
SeraphKin and 59 others gave props

2 months ago '18        #9
Gang Sht 245 heat pts245
space
space
$4,872 | Props total: 12696 12696
Corporations hiring kids to run em their twitter jokes isn’t funny

Calvinn better go find you a girlfriend
Dro24 and 1 others gave props

fishpoop slapped this ish

2 months ago '18        #10
Gang Sht 245 heat pts245
space
space
$4,872 | Props total: 12696 12696
 bx women h8r said:
Exactly smfh
 2 months ago '10        #11
Akira Son Bio 226 heat pts226
space
space
$52,329 | Props total: 19574 19574
 bx women h8r said:
TELL EM WHY YOU MAD THOUGH !!!!!!!!!!!!
Fortune and 16 others gave props

2 months ago '13        #12
Catlin 830 heat pts830
space
space
space
$33,869 | Props total: 11394 11394
 bx women h8r said:
What are you going to do about it?
blackninja and 1 others gave props

bx women h8r and 7 others slapped this ish

2 months ago '13        #13
marietta92 26 heat pts26
space
space
$10,028 | Props total: 12330 12330
 Dtown said:
@ racist
Triggered? Let's find you a safe space.
bx women h8r and 18 others gave props

2 months ago '16        #14
Humblegold 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,625 | Props total: 4496 4496
Great, more beef. I love it.
Trauma 83 and 2 others gave props

eazyvaboy slapped this ish

2 months ago '05        #15
chrismb 658 heat pts658
space
space
$20,887 | Props total: 44126 44126
 Akira Son Bio said:
TELL EM WHY YOU MAD THOUGH !!!!!!!!!!!!
uneducated n*ggas mad as hell in this thread
Akira Son Bio and 14 others gave props

dontgetshiton and 1 others slapped this ish

2 months ago '15        #16
The Flyin Lion 155 heat pts155
space
space
$5,052 | Props total: 10807 10807
 Mike T said:
My n*gga I work for Tesla there's hundreds of these carpet dwellers here. Their so fu*kin sensitive & have 0 fu*kin social skills. This chick was talking all this Imma engineer new supervisor hot sh*t. She came to try & run n*ggas the work is not hard at all. But was too much for her. She legit sat in the middle of the floor blocking my robots & broke down
This is supposed to be a sup she's was on the ground crying because the work was too fast paced
This generation thinks having a fancy college degree makes them automatically qualified and better than other people.

I have friends on FB who are like 30 and in school to get their MBAs still living at home. Like ya you're gonna have a fancy degree with 0 real world experience. Most successful business owners I know didn't even go to college.

Edit: I'm not saying college degrees are worthless, I have one. Just saying I have a lot of friends who are $60k in debt with masters who can't even find jobs in their field or who make sh*t money. I don't even work in the field I got my degree in, it's mostly just a conversation piece and is in my basement in one of my storage bins somewhere

Last edited by The Flyin Lion; 06-13-2018 at 03:17 PM..
Mike T and 20 others gave props

2 months ago '07        #17
key2007 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,102 | Props total: 1434 1434
 The Flyin Lion said:
This generation thinks having a fancy college degree makes them automatically qualified and better than other people.

I have friends on FB who are like 30 and in school to get their MBAs still living at home. Like ya you're gonna have a fancy degree with 0 real world experience. Most successful business owners I know didn't even go to college.
Most advanced degrees require, or have built-in workplace experience. You don't need college to build a business. To sustain, and maintain it, you will have to hire someone with an education, or get one yourself.
Given the choice, people will pick a white collar over a blue one, any day. It's why the standard exists.
RatedQue and 16 others gave props

2 months ago '17        #18
Confidential 26 heat pts26
space
space
space
$608 | Props total: 6803 6803
 The Flyin Lion said:

But no one ever hears of the unsuccessful business owners....

I think having college degrees and real world experience/ street education is the best combo

[pic - click to view]

JimDinO77 and 24 others gave props

Chessbully and 1 others slapped this ish

2 months ago '17        #19
PackerTrelli3 
space
space
$4,792 | Props total: 7244 7244
 The Flyin Lion said:

U gotta look at it this way, some bball players didn't go to college either.

It's not a need. Lots of rappers only got their GED and are more successful than college graduates
arms and 1 others slapped this ish

2 months ago '14        #20
Sphynx 161 heat pts161
space
space
$9,075 | Props total: 29436 29436
 Dtown said:
@ racist
You looking real bi*ch made here
dice08 and 1 others gave props

Home      

sponsored links

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Young Thug “SLIME LANGUAGE” (Official Discussion Thread) 8/16
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Go to church & believe in God in 2018 bruhs...
165 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
We can't do nothing but take a nap together 🛌
41 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Aug 15 - Arizona father kills man who followed his daughter into bathr..
231 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Young Scooter saying Gucci Mane snitching
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Marvel's Spider-Man (PS4) New York City Open-World Trailer
65 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Aug 15 - Trump Is in Such Deep Sh*t, Omarosa Is Almost a Relief
104 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Special Delivery For The Mailman’s Daughter (Micheal Jordan Was A Big ..
96 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy