NBA 2018 NBA Draft Grades 1st & 2nd Round
20 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
XXXTentacion Real Killers Brag And Mock The Florida RAPPER Death
161 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Peter Rosenberg ETHERS Joe Budden On XXXtentacion "You're A Woman Beati..
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside 6ix9ine “Blood Walk”
39 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '11        #1
7425 pageviews
120 comments

CALViiiN 671 heat pts671
space
space
$18,862 | Props total: 36845 36845
Wendy’s Ethers iHOP to iHOB:dead:☠️

messy marv stan and 134 others gave props

Gang Sht and 5 others slapped this ish

120 comments for "Wendy’s Ethers iHOP to iHOB:dead:☠️"

2 weeks ago '15        #2
SouthsideNori 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,296 | Props total: 13261 13261

Fatality.

I make better pancakes than iHop and my cooking skills is limited to only 3 meals.
DavidAames and 80 others gave props

2 weeks ago '16        #3
bx women h8r 20 heat pts20
space
space
$1,796 | Props total: 7739 7739
it takes a 4 year college degree and thousands of dollars in student loan debt to earn the privilege of being able to send these bullsh*t tweets . got 4 or 5 weird folks in their 20s sitting in an office with laptops their phones and dasani in styrofoam cups
DJ Maximum|M and 141 others gave props

Satania and 13 others slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '04        #4
NAKHI ALLAH 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,695 | Props total: 1865 1865
Yo them wendy dudes be st8 comedy
Fortune and 35 others gave props

2 weeks ago '10        #5
Dtown 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,038 | Props total: 3063 3063
 bx women h8r said:
it takes a 4 year college degree and thousands of dollars in student loan debt to earn the privilege of being able to send these bullsh*t tweets . got 4 or 5 weird folks in their 20s sitting in an office with laptops their phones and dasani in styrofoam cups
@ racist
Catlin and 7 others gave props

DavidAames and 100 others slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '05        #6
Reggie Xtreme 
space
space
$5,741 | Props total: 96 96
 bx women h8r said:
Jealous???
Catlin and 14 others gave props

bx women h8r and 14 others slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '15        #7
The Flyin Lion 155 heat pts155
space
space
$5,048 | Props total: 10792 10792
 bx women h8r said:
Real talk. I do construction and were always working in the skyscrapers in the financial district. We walk through dirty and sweaty and the people in the cubicle farms give us dirty looks while they're all on their computers browsing Facebook and my foreman is always like "jokes on them cause we make double what they make"

We make the smallest bit of noise with our power tools and we start getting complaints right away, bunch of cry baby's. Like would you rather have the roof leaking water on your head or would you rather deal with a little bit of noise for a few hours.
felony625 and 123 others gave props

JetSetter22 and 5 others slapped this ish

1 week ago '17        #8
Magic Johnson 
space
space
$350 | Props total: 751 751
That was funny. My son loves IHOP and hates burgers. I cant wait to tell him the new name.
Adamn and 13 others gave props

Aries slapped this ish

1 week ago '04        #9
Mike T 148 heat pts148
space
space
$14,319 | Props total: 23896 23896
 The Flyin Lion said:
Real talk. I do construction and were always working in the skyscrapers in the financial district. We walk through dirty and sweaty and the people in the cubicle farms give us dirty looks while they're all on their computers browsing Facebook and my foreman is always like "jokes on them cause we make double what they make"

We make the smallest bit of noise with our power tools and we start getting complaints right away, bunch of cry baby's. Like would you rather have the roof leaking water on your head or would you rather deal with a little bit of noise for a few hours.
 bx women h8r said:
My n*gga I work for Tesla there's hundreds of these carpet dwellers here. Their so fu*kin sensitive & have 0 fu*kin social skills. This chick was talking all this Imma engineer new supervisor hot sh*t. She came to try & run n*ggas the work is not hard at all. But was too much for her. She legit sat in the middle of the floor blocking my robots & broke down
This is supposed to be a sup she's was on the ground crying because the work was too fast paced

Last edited by Mike T; 06-12-2018 at 05:55 AM..
SeraphKin and 59 others gave props

1 week ago '18        #10
Gang Sht 134 heat pts134
space
space
space
$3,028 | Props total: 7980 7980
Corporations hiring kids to run em their twitter jokes isn’t funny

Calvinn better go find you a girlfriend
Dro24 and 1 others gave props

fishpoop slapped this ish

1 week ago '18        #11
Gang Sht 134 heat pts134
space
space
space
$3,028 | Props total: 7980 7980
 bx women h8r said:
Exactly smfh
 1 week ago '10        #12
Akira Son Bio 225 heat pts225
space
space
$52,008 | Props total: 19017 19017
 bx women h8r said:
TELL EM WHY YOU MAD THOUGH !!!!!!!!!!!!
Fortune and 16 others gave props

1 week ago '13        #13
Catlin 816 heat pts816
space
space
space
$33,633 | Props total: 10884 10884
 bx women h8r said:
What are you going to do about it?
blackninja and 1 others gave props

bx women h8r and 7 others slapped this ish

1 week ago '13        #14
marietta92 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,747 | Props total: 11608 11608
 Dtown said:
@ racist
Triggered? Let's find you a safe space.
bx women h8r and 18 others gave props

1 week ago '16        #15
Humblegold 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,246 | Props total: 3927 3927
Great, more beef. I love it.
Trauma 83 and 2 others gave props

eazyvaboy slapped this ish

1 week ago '05        #16
chrismb 643 heat pts643
space
space
$20,617 | Props total: 42438 42438
 Akira Son Bio said:
TELL EM WHY YOU MAD THOUGH !!!!!!!!!!!!
uneducated n*ggas mad as hell in this thread
Akira Son Bio and 14 others gave props

dontgetshiton and 1 others slapped this ish

1 week ago '15        #17
The Flyin Lion 155 heat pts155
space
space
$5,048 | Props total: 10792 10792
 Mike T said:
My n*gga I work for Tesla there's hundreds of these carpet dwellers here. Their so fu*kin sensitive & have 0 fu*kin social skills. This chick was talking all this Imma engineer new supervisor hot sh*t. She came to try & run n*ggas the work is not hard at all. But was too much for her. She legit sat in the middle of the floor blocking my robots & broke down
This is supposed to be a sup she's was on the ground crying because the work was too fast paced
This generation thinks having a fancy college degree makes them automatically qualified and better than other people.

I have friends on FB who are like 30 and in school to get their MBAs still living at home. Like ya you're gonna have a fancy degree with 0 real world experience. Most successful business owners I know didn't even go to college.

Edit: I'm not saying college degrees are worthless, I have one. Just saying I have a lot of friends who are $60k in debt with masters who can't even find jobs in their field or who make sh*t money. I don't even work in the field I got my degree in, it's mostly just a conversation piece and is in my basement in one of my storage bins somewhere

Last edited by The Flyin Lion; 06-13-2018 at 03:17 PM..
Mike T and 20 others gave props

1 week ago '07        #18
key2007 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,053 | Props total: 1392 1392
 The Flyin Lion said:
This generation thinks having a fancy college degree makes them automatically qualified and better than other people.

I have friends on FB who are like 30 and in school to get their MBAs still living at home. Like ya you're gonna have a fancy degree with 0 real world experience. Most successful business owners I know didn't even go to college.
Most advanced degrees require, or have built-in workplace experience. You don't need college to build a business. To sustain, and maintain it, you will have to hire someone with an education, or get one yourself.
Given the choice, people will pick a white collar over a blue one, any day. It's why the standard exists.
RatedQue and 16 others gave props

1 week ago '17        #19
Confidential 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$509 | Props total: 5755 5755
 The Flyin Lion said:

But no one ever hears of the unsuccessful business owners....

I think having college degrees and real world experience/ street education is the best combo

[pic - click to view]

JimDinO77 and 24 others gave props

Chessbully and 1 others slapped this ish

1 week ago '17        #20
PackerTrelli3 
space
space
$4,330 | Props total: 6399 6399
 The Flyin Lion said:

U gotta look at it this way, some bball players didn't go to college either.

It's not a need. Lots of rappers only got their GED and are more successful than college graduates
arms and 1 others slapped this ish

Home      

most viewed right now
👀 Very Tempting
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Iggy Azalea continues to show HER IMPORTANCE to the hip hop community part 3080!
53 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
New & what’s leaving Netflix July 2018
30 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Tay makes soul wrenching tribute to XXXtentacion. Says XXX was her best f..
36 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside South africa finest.🍑IMPOSSIBLE DECISION
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Puma out here tryna retire these rookies
21 comments
1 day ago