Video inside Amara lanegra
77 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Gougous Y3LLow Bon3
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 Video inside Someone help Devin the Dude, he smoked himself into an alternate dimens..
38 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '07        #1
1265 pageviews
40 comments

Jago 1087 heat pts1087
space
space
space
$3,965 | Props total: 6923 6923
Notched Pixel 3 XL Confirmed

Did Google's next smartphone just get outed on a random XDA Forums post? Because that's sure what it looks like just happened. The two images below were posted on XDA last night, and well, they sure line up with what we know about the Pixel 3 XL so far. The front is a pretty dead-on match for that screen protector leak, and the rear definitely looks like a subtle evolution of the existing phone's design. There appears to be a new sensor to the right of the rear camera module, and the flash has been pushed out slightly to accommodate it.

That funny logo on the back is likely just an engineering watermark to obfuscate the prototype, but the codename 'crosshatch' in the bootloader is correct based upon what we know. We've been unable to verify the authenticity of these images with our own sources, so take them for what you will, but I'd be pretty surprised if we're not looking at Google's next phone here.

Other things that can be gleaned from the images? That's quite a substantial chin on the screen which, yuck, but it does look like we're keeping the stereo front-facing speakers (the edge of the bottom speaker is just barely visible). There are two front-facing cameras and I, for one, am hoping this is a sign of a Google-developed version of Face ID for secure unlocking. Existing face unlock methods on Android are all not considered secure enough for things like mobile payments, but given we know support for secure face unlock is coming to the OS, I wouldn't be surprised to see Google debut such a feature on its next smartphones.

The fact that Google is sticking with a single rear camera is interesting - I'd personally welcome a telephoto-style lens to augment the capabilities of the primary camera, though given the Pixel 2's wide advantage in still images, I bet Google's still going to find ways to wow us with a single camera on the new phone.
visit this link Is this the Pixel 3 XL? Two photos of what sure looks like Google's next phone
hot topic gave props

iswerve slapped this ish

40 comments for "Notched Pixel 3 XL Confirmed"

2 weeks ago '07        #2
DIPSET101 30 heat pts30
space
space
$10,430 | Props total: 11407 11407
Mr Scaramucci and 2 others gave props

2 weeks ago '05        #3
Flatbush85 55 heat pts55
space
space
$14,766 | Props total: 1622 1622
The type of people who buy the Pixel phones are known notch haters. They better have a great deal with the carrier companies and aggressive marketing this go round.
C19932 and 7 others gave props

2 weeks ago '04        #4
RatedQue 51 heat pts51
space
space
$3,681 | Props total: 1445 1445
DOA smh why cant I just get a fu*king galaxy with stock android smh
realgunta and 6 others gave props

2 weeks ago '08        #5
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,829 | Props total: 422 422
Dammit, I really do not like the notch, and I was holding out for the pixel 3. And based on the back, it looks like it won't have wireless charging. Very disappointing.
one il matt 56 gave props

2 weeks ago '05        #6
C19932 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,798 | Props total: 88 88
 Flatbush85 said:
The type of people who buy the Pixel phones are known notch haters. They better have a great deal with the carrier companies and aggressive marketing this go round.
true but they were only hating cause it was on an iphone. now that its on a pixel phone I doubt they will have a problem with it anymore
Homer Pimpson and 1 others gave props

2 weeks ago '06        #7
realgunta 755 heat pts755
space
space
$23,416 | Props total: 29528 29528
a notch though?

one il matt 56 and 1 others gave props

2 weeks ago '17        #8
justin747 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,759 | Props total: 16672 16672
 Flatbush85 said:
Bingo

C19932 said:
true but they were only hating cause it was on an iphone. now that its on a pixel phone I doubt they will have a problem with it anymore
Wrong. A notch is a dumb fu*kin design and I won't support it just because it's Google. I don't ever want a phone that looks like a car windshield

[pic - click to view]

Pixel/Android users aren't nearly as loyal as iPhone users because of the amount choices available. If you want the newest iOS device, you have no choice but to get an iPhone. If you want the newest Android device, you can buy LG/Sony/HTC/Samsung/OnePlus and others, and all of these companies have multiple phones

5 of my last 6 Android phones have been Pixels/Nexus, but they won't be getting a dime from me if this sh*t is real with the notch. I'll support whatever company makes a great phone without a notch, or I'll save my money and wait for the notch fad to die.
one il matt 56 and 1 others slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '05        #9
white-chocolate 125 heat pts125
space
space
$15,652 | Props total: 1477 1477
this pisses me off, really wanted this because my Note 8 has slowed to sh*t already and i'm trying to grab something other than a Samsung
iswerve gave props

Homer Pimpson slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '09        #10
kickzrme 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,944 | Props total: 1874 1874
Y'all know in the software you can add the bar to the top of the screen to hide the notch right
 2 weeks ago '06        #11
xastey 24 heat pts24
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 1897 1897
Damn feel so outdated wtf is this notch I've been seeing.. is it just no bezel or what? Compare it to the Pixel Xl
 2 weeks ago '07        #12
21 1402 heat pts1402
space
space
$59,389 | Props total: 55217 55217
 kickzrme said:
Y'all know in the software you can add the bar to the top of the screen to hide the notch right
who the fu*k wants to have to do that?
deziking and 3 others gave props

2 weeks ago '07        #13
iswerve 145 heat pts145
space
space
$5,395 | Props total: 9136 9136
i hate the notch, hated it when i saw it on the iphone x, hated it when corny android handset makers started jumping on the notch bandwagon....but i still will be team pixel 3 xl come november, i guess i'll just have to take my L and get over it.

as long as it has a much better screen than last year, and a 256gb option, that pure android experience is worth it..

guess im a notch guy now, smh...i feel like the pros of the phone outweigh my hate for the notch
R0CAF3LLA_pimp gave props

redcodeinesyrup slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '07        #14
iswerve 145 heat pts145
space
space
$5,395 | Props total: 9136 9136
 white-chocolate said:
this pisses me off, really wanted this because my Note 8 has slowed to sh*t already and i'm trying to grab something other than a Samsung
see this is why i cant fux with samsung anymore...a still new note 8 already laggy? i bet the battery just be draining too randomly.

why wont samsung just give us a google play edition phone
 2 weeks ago '05        #15
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,858 | Props total: 17165 17165
 iswerve said:
see this is why i cant fux with samsung anymore...a still new note 8 already laggy? i bet the battery just be draining too randomly.

Because the vast majority of Galaxy owners don't want stock Android. Only nerds and tech geeks want a plain device from Samsung.
Dro24 and 1 others gave props

joshdogg26 slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '05        #16
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 21 said:
who the fu*k wants to have to do that?
Absolutely no reason to have the notch if you're going to have a bar that makes it invisible.
21 gave props

2 weeks ago '05        #17
DrDeath 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,831 | Props total: 5009 5009
 iswerve said:

those galaxy nexus and google play edition phones were great. the only thing i like from the current galaxy line is the infinity display. other than that most samsung phones dont hold up well after 8mos-1yr of daily use. processer and battery are noticeably worse. then that touchwiz is complete trash compared to stock. just give me a pixel XL with an infinity display!
 2 weeks ago '05        #18
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Drdeath said:
those galaxy nexus and google play edition phones were great. the only thing i like from the current galaxy line is the infinity display. other than that most samsung phones dont hold up well after 8mos-1yr of daily use. processer and battery are noticeably worse. then that touchwiz is complete trash compared to stock. just give me a pixel XL with an infinity display!

@ @ @ are your Galaxies (S8+/S9+/Note 8/etc) not "holding up well?" Is the "processor and battery noticeable worse?" Do you prefer plain Android over Samsung Experience UI? To me this sounds like the talk of someone who probably hasn't owned a Galaxy since the Note 4.
 2 weeks ago '07        #19
21 1402 heat pts1402
space
space
$59,389 | Props total: 55217 55217
 Y.G. said:

@ @ @ are your Galaxies (S8+/S9+/Note 8/etc) not "holding up well?" Is the "processor and battery noticeable worse?" Do you prefer plain Android over Samsung Experience UI? To me this sounds like the talk of someone who probably hasn't owned a Galaxy since the Note 4.
uneducated folks still holding onto those old outdated misnomers
Y.G. and 2 others gave props

2 weeks ago '15        #20
redcodeinesyrup 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,410 | Props total: 2311 2311
 iswerve said:
i hate the notch, hated it when i saw it on the iphone x, hated it when corny android handset makers started jumping on the notch bandwagon....but i still will be team pixel 3 xl come november, i guess i'll just have to take my L and get over it.

as long as it has a much better screen than last year, and a 256gb option, that pure android experience is worth it..

guess im a notch guy now, smh...i feel like the pros of the phone outweigh my hate for the notch
the thought process of android lovers.

blah blah blah apple copied android

blah blah blah android jumping on bandwagon of apple but im still riding

man yall fu*king lame.

of course android was going to do it. of course you were going to buy it

but when apple fans take this stance, the android lovers want to make jokes out of it.
R0CAF3LLA_pimp and 1 others gave props

joshdogg26 slapped this ish

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside SMACK/URL: NOME 8-Return of Tsu Surf [Discussion Thread] June 23rd 2018..
482 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside #JusticeforJunior
227 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jun 22 - Boy, stabbed in neck, dies after running to hospital
303 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This 18 year old tennis player is AMAZINGLY THICC!
93 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Fabulous Claps back at Thot who tried to expose him
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Would Take Your Girl To A Restaurant Like This?
55 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ok my dudes. Regardless of ya locations! Name a rapper that U frequent..
302 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Working out is like an addiction
115 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy