squad up!

$40 Walmart Outfit vs $400 Hugo Boss Outfit

view the rest of most viewed

most viewed right now
65 comments
@thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 months ago '05        #1
7885 page views
134 comments

tokinjohn 2675 heat pts2675
space
space
$15,090 | Props total: 70895 70895
$40 Walmart Outfit vs $400 Hugo Boss Outfit

134 comments for "$40 Walmart Outfit vs $400 Hugo Boss Outfit"

4 months ago '05        #2
KDE21K 
space
space
space
$666 | Props total: 418 418
I watched
I have a couple of questions though
Like how much does a tailor cost? Im sure it doesn't raise the cost that much but what is the ballpark...I think I need one. Can they do jeans?

The feel and quality of Walmart shirts is what ruins it to me. They won't have nearly the same feel

4 months ago '06        #3
Hit Em' Up 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
$5,372 | Props total: 2674 2674
 KDE21K said
I watched
Like how much does a tailor cost? Im sure it doesn't raise the cost that much but what is the ballpark...I think I need one. Can they do jeans?

The feel and quality of Walmart shirts is what ruins it to me. They won't have nearly the same feel
I don't think it's cheap but sure as hell less expensive than buying high end brands. The guy is right, fit is crucial... You don't have to spend a lot to look good, you just have to know your fit. I started buying brand name jeans at winners or marshals off size for cheap... Marking how I want it altered and then taking it to trailers and let them hem it up.

Bruh if I know how to use a sewing machine I'd do the sh*t myself. I swear I need to learn so I can alter sh*t myself just how I want it

***EDIT***

Just took a pair of jeans today. Tailors have a code for tapering jeans from the knee down, you just need to know the width of the part that would rest on your shoe. I like to go with about a 6.5" and then taper that up to the knee. This works for me because i dont like when the jeans are too tight on the thigh part cause i don't have small legs and my nuts need to breathe but i like it to sit and break nicely on the shoe

So if you have a straight or boot cut type jean just take it in, say taper from the knee down to a 6.5" (could go bigger it really depends on what YOU want) and that cost me $15 CAD. In US maybe it would be like $10?

Last edited by Hit Em' Up; 06-06-2018 at 12:25 PM..

4 months ago '05        #4
KDE21K 
space
space
space
$666 | Props total: 418 418
 Hit Em' Up said
I don't think it's cheap but sure as hell less expensive than buying high end brands. The guy is right, fit is crucial... You don't have to spend a lot to look good, you just have to know your fit. I started buying brand name jeans at winners or marshals off size for cheap... Marking how I want it altered and then taking it to trailers and let them hem it up.

Bruh if I know how to use a sewing machine I'd do the sh*t myself. I swear I need to learn so I can alter sh*t myself just how I want it
I'd like to try it...are good tailors hard to find?
What alterations would I tell them to make?
Would they know what look I'm going for?
Truthfully a lot of times I go to Neiman Marcus just for the fit and fabric
Those boss pants with the stretch band on the back are fire...I'll be looking for those

4 months ago '15        #5
thirssty58 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,493 | Props total: 17130 17130
That's why you brand wh0ore so the peasants can know their role

4 months ago '18        #6
dice08 24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,194 | Props total: 12705 12705
Only name brand sh*t I rock is sneakers, levis and the occasional Ralph Lauren polo. Maybe I'll splurge on a nice winter jacket but that's it.

Last edited by dice08; 06-04-2018 at 11:52 PM..

4 months ago '05        #7
dasill 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,639 | Props total: 5773 5773
 KDE21K said
I watched

You need some pants hemmend not sure if i spelt that right

But i was getting all my work pants hemmened by a tailor $7 per pair of pants

Last edited by dasill; 06-04-2018 at 11:40 PM..

4 months ago '04        #8
nwking 49 heat pts49
space
space
$3,798 | Props total: 4618 4618
 Hit Em' Up said

I watched this video a few days ago personally if you are in a budget for quality. Costco Kirkland Brand dress shirts wrinkle free for $15-18 are the best bang for the buck. If that is too much check out Macy's house brand Club house on the clearance rack.. or just ball out go to Brooks Brothers. The wallmart shirt feels terrible and for $3 more you could have a way better shirt

4 months ago '16        #9
Knucklez 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,128 | Props total: 15414 15414
 KDE21K said
Those boss pants with the stretch band on the back are fire...I'll be looking for those
Good questions. People on here always say a good tailor can make a cheap suit look expensive but idk much about tailors

4 months ago '18        #10
A Cold Game 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,416 | Props total: 5726 5726
 KDE21K said
Google / yelp is your friend ...

As far how to get them altered ...
either take a pair of pants that you like the fit and have them match to that.
Or find pictures of styles you like and bring them wiTh you / have Then on your phone.
Yes they do jeans .

In high school I would find jeans for the low at Ross and Marshall’s and get them tailored...

Should run you between 20-50 bucks.

4 months ago '04        #11
xbossxplayax 
space
space
$5,057 | Props total: 2592 2592
when i was young brand name was everything since outfits were the most expensive thing i can spend my money on. once i grew up and my money started being spent on properties and whips instead, i just dont buy any expensive clothes. there are still loads of brand name garments that catch my eyes since they used to be my thing, but now i imagine them without they names for few sec, and 9 times outta 10 end up passing on them. of course you cant replace the quality of fabric of couture, but you can enjoy the "fit" with much cheaper alternatives that are more than suitable for daily use

lol @ the days of spending stacks on "japanese selvedge" denim and sh!t

4 months ago '04        #12
mr_underground|m 2060 heat pts2060
space
space
$23,859 | Props total: 32355 32355
walmarts business plan is to go more upscale and get some mid to high end money as well.

thats why they have Lord & Taylor and the concierge service

4 months ago '04        #13
biscuit 97 heat pts97
space
space
$23,691 | Props total: 13087 13087
Dope video

And everything in it is true.

If you're in shape and got a good tailor, you can make any outfit look dope. Now if you have a handful of expensive accessories, you won.

4 months ago '17        #14
My Back Hand 62 heat pts62
space
space
$2,899 | Props total: 14407 14407
Buying Walmart clothes to get them tailored?

What kinda f*ggot is this guy?

4 months ago '17        #15
Blocka Blocka 
space
space
space
$386 | Props total: 1196 1196
I go to a tailor in Tampa it’s like 10 to taper 7 to hem

4 months ago '15        #16
largon 
space
space
space
$696 | Props total: 788 788
You’d be surprised how well clothes look after you get them tailored. That’s what i do with my clothes and they fit well and it be looking really nice..

4 months ago '17        #17
Ugur25 26 heat pts26
space
space
space
$1,073 | Props total: 2686 2686
 dice08 said
Only name brand sh*t I rock is sneakers, levis and the occasional Ralph Lauren polo. Maybe I'll splurge on a nice winter jacket but that's it.

Bro, that's already everything!

4 months ago '12        #18
GroveBoy740 86 heat pts86
space
space
$4,426 | Props total: 5831 5831
My ex's mom was a seamstress. Had her taper a few pair of my nudie jeans. They fit good but weren't as tapered as i wanted without being skinny jeans. That was in my expensive jeans phase. Straight Levi's and those same Jeans from 4-5 years ago.

Yes to those Costco shirts. Pretty good quality. Got a few of those for work. Only thing I'll spend big money on are my shoes.

Damn i need to holla at my ex's mom smh

4 months ago '15        #19
isthistobe 302 heat pts302
space
space
$4,298 | Props total: 17438 17438
I work as a buyer for a fashion clothes

Retail mark up is 60-80% , and this company is basic is fu*k not designer clothes made in China

So I can imagine designer mark up is deff over 150-200% mark up

4 months ago '18        #20
dice08 24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,194 | Props total: 12705 12705
 Ugur25 said
Bro, that's already everything!
Now that you mention it.it is pretty much everything

4 months ago '04        #21
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,931 | Props total: 1770 1770
This video is a bit misguided. He should of included the tailoring cost. I’m sure he spent anywhere between 20 to 45 dollars on getting them tailored. That wasn’t just a simple hem / taper job. Quality is a HUGE factor that Walmart sh*t is going to crumble with a wash or two. He could of cut the sh*t and just went to Zara, Uniqlo, H&M, Topman, or something like BB. It would of been very comparable with Walmart with tailoring.

The one thing he did get is FIT is key. One thing, I would add is that knowing what colors look good with your skin tone. For example, if I wear pink, black or yellow, bi*ches be complimenting me all day.

4 months ago '17        #22
Faseforeal1 
space
space
$357 | Props total: 1319 1319
 Knucklez said
Good questions. People on here always say a good tailor can make a cheap suit look expensive but idk much about tailors

A tailor is just that. Tailor means exactly like you. It's detailed that's all. Closer to your precise measurements. You ever see a hard a.ss sloppy suit? The tailoring makes it. Im in Pittsburgh but I had a guy tailor a suit for me 8 dollars. That's suit jacket and pants. It's well worth it. Especially if you work out. Which I need to get on asap.

4 months ago '10        #23
FrankAndBeans 29 heat pts29
space
space
$4,558 | Props total: 7610 7610
@
@

KDE21K said
 KDE21K said
I wear suits daily to work and get all of them tailored. I buy suits on sale, usually at Macys, and the tailor makes a big difference.

COST: My last suit cost $85 to tailor. I like a fitted, modern look. On the jacket I had the sleeves shortened and the waist pulled in. On the pants I had them shortened so its no break (no bunching at bottom) with the back being longer than the front, and I had the waist tightened so a belt wasnt needed (tho I wear belts sometimes). For regular shirts expect about $10 for sleeves (shortened and tightened), $10-$15 to pull the waist in, and $10-$20 for do typical pant jobs.

Tailors can do jeans. Bring a pic of the style you want to the tailor and he/she can guide you. It may help to talk with the tailor prior to buying the clothes so they can a.ssist/measure you...some alterations cannot be done without basically rebuilding the clothing.

Good tailors hard to find? Most tailors do good work but some tailors will f!ght with you on what you want done, or they’ll not do exactly what you say because they dont think you know what you want. In my experience asian females are the best and easist tailors to deal with. My current tailor thought the fit I wanted was too tight and the sleeves too short and she told me straight up...but she did exactly as I asked anyway. Tailors generally give good advice but beware of the older men stuck in their time and resistant to your style choice. Also be prepared to wait a few days or couple weeks to get your tailored clothing returned.

Last edited by FrankAndBeans; 06-05-2018 at 01:10 AM..

4 months ago '17        #24
Faseforeal1 
space
space
$357 | Props total: 1319 1319
 Hit Em' Up said

Yo fam there's classes I'll bet near where you live. It's always gonna be relevant. Plus you can start right now. Just go on YouTube. Plus google is your friend. I gotta say that to myself every morning.

4 months ago '10        #25
keezy504 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$3,687 | Props total: 2474 2474
 egotistical said
This video is a bit misguided. He should of included the tailoring cost. I’m sure he spent anywhere between 20 to 45 dollars on getting them tailored. That wasn’t just a simple hem / taper job. Quality is a HUGE factor that Walmart sh*t is going to crumble with a wash or two. He could of cut the sh*t and just went to Zara, Uniqlo, H&M, Topman, or something like BB. It would of been very comparable with Walmart with tailoring.

The one thing he did get is FIT is key. One thing, I would add is that knowing what colors look good with your skin tone. For example, if I wear pink, black or yellow, bi*ches be complimenting me all day.
Not true. All of my dress shirts are from Walmart and I have worn and washed them plenty of times with no damage done and it's has Ben for years.. Until now I used to wear a dress sh*t I had since a teenager from Walmart but lately Im just not skinny enough anymore.

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pete Davidson sent Mac Miller intimate pictures of Ariana Grande days ..
122 comments
5 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Look Like Sauce Walka And Offset Beefin
27 comments
4 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Big T!t Backpage M!lf
65 comments
9 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Husband catches wife creeping by accident searching on Google Maps for..
33 comments
7 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Ohh sh-t the Vic mensa XXX diss just dropped and he straight bodied X S..
142 comments
8 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Wack gets exposed calling Game a fake banger!!SMH!
77 comments
8 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside bilge not mary 👀
21 comments
8 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Oct 16 - philadelphia - 200 students brawl outside mcdonalds
37 comments
8 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 16 - Man gets 6 month in jail for hitting it doggy style
29 comments
9 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This my type
24 comments
7 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Oct 16 - Breaking news! Youtube down for the count. stay tuned
60 comments
9 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside What gang did #bowwow join⁉️
38 comments
9 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The “Order” is going after Zion
27 comments
10 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Does yella beezy think it’s over?
65 comments
9 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA This just might be the GOAT NBA season tip-off photo
38 comments
9 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA KD shows off his Championship Ring
10 comments
4 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Deray just roasted that fuc nigga drake haaaa bet awards
37 comments
9 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BREAKING NEWS: YouTube Is DOWN WORLDWIDE!
92 comments
9 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Shakur Stevenson giving Tank Davis that work
11 comments
4 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 16 - Ted Cruz went full Trump and Beto let him have it
20 comments
7 hours ago
@news
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
foshoVoodoo
bird call
The Watcher
Yung Dilla
Rule 336
Illuminati 8ob
youngmic
Broseph Stalin
NY Knicka
messy marv stan
Top 10 most slapped recently
StillNigga
Yung Dilla
foshoVoodoo
-The Snitch-
BlackDynamite
Take Care
Exs
NinetyThree94
Flippa Huxtable
suavehooper

most viewed right now
online now  18
NBA Steph currys wife want the "eggplant"
92 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  18
Image(s) inside Brazilian Puerto Rican Hybrid. I Almost Nutted Twice Making This Thread
101 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  14
Video inside They're paying people $10,000 to cross this bridge 💸
92 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  8
Drake links up with Jessica Alba
94 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  6
Freddie got fingered!
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  5
Image(s) inside Them thangs sitting HEAVY!
43 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  5
Image(s) inside Time to address the Elephant in the room. Rap music is poisoning our y..
253 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  4
Image(s) inside Lowered my Model 3
41 comments
1 day ago
@rides
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy