May 16 - Double Life: 25yr-old poses as hurricane victim, enrolls in HS to play basketball

most viewed right now
100 comments @movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

8 months ago '05        #1
5711 page views
95 comments

phantomnation 2981 heat pts2981
space
space
$10,628 | Props total: 44844 44844
May 16 - Double Life: 25yr-old poses as hurricane victim, enrolls in HS to play basketball

DALLAS, Texas (WSET) -- A 25-year-old has been arrested for living a double life as a teenager for nine months.

Dallas Police said Sidney Bouvier Gilstrap-Portley claimed to be a Hurricane Harvey refugee when he enrolled as a freshman under the name Rashun Richardson at Skyline High School in Dallas, so he could play high school basketball again.

Police said federal law exempts people who claim to be homeless or an evacuee due to a natural disaster from requiring documents they might not have.

He later transferred to Hillcrest High School where he joined the basketball team, the Dallas Morning News reports.

Gilstrap-Portley was named the district's offensive player of the year.

Police said he immersed himself in high school and even dated a 14-year-old classmate.

Officials said his true identity was revealed when one of his former coaches from North Mesquite High School recognized him during a tournament in April.

Coaches at Hillcrest were then tipped off to what was going on.

KXAS reports that school officials notified parents of the incident in a letter on Monday, vowing to review the district's policies.

Gilstrap-Portley was arrested Friday on a charge of tampering with government records and taken into custody at the Dallas County Jail.

Online court records show he was released after posting bail.

95 comments for "May 16 - Double Life: 25yr-old poses as hurricane victim, enrolls in HS to play basketball"

8 months ago '16        #2
Mrknowitall 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$668 | Props total: 10466 10466
The n*gga 25 piping a 14 years old and dunking on teenagers. Can't make this sh*t up.

8 months ago '06        #3
Skateboard T 45 heat pts45
space
space
$23,868 | Props total: 33321 33321
This sh*t happened somewhere else in like 2012 too.

Same thing, dude was a b-ball player for the high school. But I don’t think the other dude was dating any high schoolers

8 months ago '07        #4
CASH1 11 heat pts11
space
space
$14,026 | Props total: 7637 7637
 Skateboard T said
This sh*t happened somewhere else in like 2012 too.

Same thing, dude was a b-ball player for the high school. But I don’t think the other dude was dating any high schoolers
high schoolers?! 14 years old FFS man, that's like jr high / middle school.

disgusting.

8 months ago '05        #5
phantomnation 2981 heat pts2981 OP
space
space
$10,628 | Props total: 44844 44844
This n*gga was having Al Bundy flashbacks.

Living with regrets like Hoop Dreams

[pic - click to view]

8 months ago '16        #6
Mrknowitall 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$668 | Props total: 10466 10466

[pic - click to view]

n*gga gave them youngins a run for their money with all kinds of crossovers like Iverson in his prime.

8 months ago '10        #7
WhoNextWithPlex 41 heat pts41
space
space
$10,447 | Props total: 10395 10395
It was all fun and games until he dated the 14 year old.

8 months ago '17        #8
arms 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,292 | Props total: 5959 5959
You'd be surprised how frequently this kind of sh*t happens in high school sports. There's a good chance someone at the school knew what was going on and let it slide.

8 months ago '12        #9
HeightsBound 114 heat pts114
space
space
$12,777 | Props total: 10158 10158
 Mrknowitall said

[pic - click to view]

n*gga gave them youngins a run for their money with all kinds of crossovers like Iverson in his prime.
#3 needs an age check.

8 months ago '06        #10
new2hiphop 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,496 | Props total: 29802 29802
dating the underage girl is what's gonna do him in.
Smh this nicca still prolly failed all his tests tho

8 months ago '04        #11
nwking 57 heat pts57
space
space
$4,136 | Props total: 5120 5120
Wait dude was 25 I didn't see his age in the post. Thought it was funny until I read about the 14 year old girl. So this guy is a pedophile

8 months ago '18        #12
g lobo 
space
space
space
$857 | Props total: 2173 2173
 Mrknowitall said
The n*gga 25 piping a 14 years old and dunking on teenagers. Can't make this sh*t up.
he probably in jail like " i didnt know this was against the law! "

8 months ago '15        #13
160z 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,095 | Props total: 17550 17550
I’m curious about what his goal actually was? He was really attending classes and doing homework and got himself a freshman bi*ch? You gotta have the gpa to play. In all seriousness wtf was he doing after school and on the weekends, like hanging out with kids and sh*t? Was he walking to school or getting dropped off? Was he never driving, where the fu*k did he live? Did his neighbors think he was in college? What about the girlfriends parents, they couldn’t tell? Did this grown a.ss man rent a tux for homecoming? I got so many questions

*did his mom go to any of the games?

Last edited by 160z; 05-16-2018 at 11:36 PM..

8 months ago '06        #14
realgunta 863 heat pts863
space
space
$26,500 | Props total: 45736 45736
 Mrknowitall said

[pic - click to view]

lol a lot of smiley potential faces in that pic

8 months ago '15        #15
Dice06 33 heat pts33
space
space
$4,075 | Props total: 44423 44423
 160z said
I’m curious about what his goal actually was? He was really attending classes and doing homework and got himself a freshman bi*ch? You gotta have the gpa to play. In all seriousness wtf was he doing after school and on the weekends, like hanging out with kids and sh*t? Was he walking to school or getting dropped off? Was he never driving, where the fu*k did he live? Did his neighbors think he was in college? What about the girlfriends parents, they couldn’t tell? Did this grown a.ss man rent a tux for homecoming? I got so many questions
He was getting older and saw his hoop dreams slipping away. He wanted one last shot at being a star even if it was only on high school level. He probably had the baddest 14 year old in the school too. Bro was really trying to relive his youth.

Last edited by Dice06; 05-16-2018 at 09:05 PM..

8 months ago '06        #16
Skateboard T 45 heat pts45
space
space
$23,868 | Props total: 33321 33321
@ slapping all the posters who are hating on pedophiles

fu*k wrong with you cuz?

Last edited by Skateboard T; 05-16-2018 at 09:03 PM..

8 months ago '15        #17
160z 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Dice06 said
He was getting older and saw his hoop dreams slipping away. He wanted one last shot at being a star even if it was only on high school level. He probably had the baddest 14 year old in the school too. Bro was really trying to relive his youth.

You think he got a mental issue or he just didn’t give fu*k and was going for the win?

8 months ago '16        #18
Cheeze014 
space
space
space
$594 | Props total: 2922 2922
At least try and be under the radar. n*gga was OPOY

8 months ago '15        #19
Dice06 33 heat pts33
space
space
 160z said
You think he got a mental issue or he just didn’t give fu*k and was going for the win?
As you said in your earlier post, he needed a certain GPA to be able to play. He was probably all in class, answering questions, tutoring other students. He planned this out very carefully. I don't think it was a mental issue.

8 months ago '15        #20
Muchacho 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,373 | Props total: 3054 3054
 Mrknowitall said

[pic - click to view]

I'm talmbout n*gga was really going hard in the paint

8 months ago '06        #21
realgunta 863 heat pts863
space
space
$26,500 | Props total: 45736 45736
 arms said
You'd be surprised how frequently this kind of sh*t happens in high school sports. There's a good chance someone at the school knew what was going on and let it slide.
very true

i also know of cases where guys played for teams.......and they didnt even go to the school Or guys bring their older brother to the school games and he suits up and just beasts on everyone

all of those sorta incidents that i know of...the coach's, the players, the teachers ALL knew that the guy was older or didnt even go to the school and they all kept their mouth shut and pretended that they aint know.

The only ppl that didnt know were the other team because they were from another city, so they honestly wouldnt know anyone there.

sh*ts crazy

all jokes aside, on a more serious note....i dont endorse how he was 25 and was dating the 14 year old brawd though. Nah yo, thats fu*ked up. Even worse if he was fu*king her as well

8 months ago '09        #22
Jet Jagu4r 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 355 355
Tom Savage; was the back up qb for Texans was way older than other kids in his high school, his dad purposely held him back so he'd look better in football lol. Not nearly as crazy as this but I know this cause he grew up around the area, and had friends who played with him.

8 months ago '15        #23
160z 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Dice06 said
As you said in your earlier post, he needed a certain GPA to be able to play. He was probably all in class, answering questions, tutoring other students. He planned this out very carefully. I don't think it was a mental issue.
Now that’s the funny thing about mental issues, some can function at very high levels make it thru life with out many problems. More personal thoughts and feelings they f!ghting and no one knows unless you’re really close to them like in a relationship. Sorta like the pretty girl with low self esteem, she’s smart funny ect but feels like sh*t and nobody sees this until she’s getting took advatange of. Makes me think about that thread last weak
“There’s a 1000 different versions of you in other people’s minds”

8 months ago '17        #24
Bradydidit1109 
space
space
space
$734 | Props total: 786 786
Does this mean smoothhooper won’t be posting anymore now he’s gonna be locked up

8 months ago '15        #25
Dice06 33 heat pts33
space
space
 160z said
Now that’s the funny thing about mental issues, some can function at very high levels make it thru life with out many problems. More personal thoughts and feelings they f!ghting and no one knows unless you’re really close to them like in a relationship. Sorta like the pretty girl with low self esteem, she’s smart funny ect but feels like sh*t and nobody sees this until she’s getting took advatange of. Makes me think about that thread last weak
“There’s a 1000 different versions of you in other people’s minds”
We'll see as more info comes out. I'm going to follow this case cause this sh*t is interesting.

Home      

most viewed right now
+70online now  50
Image(s) inside Wholesale LEGAL weed. ( Cali Niggas get in here!)
230 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+147online now  41
Image(s) inside Phat Asian Ass
56 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+23online now  39
Image(s) inside Jan 14 - Aliens Are (Probably) Real, Folks
169 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+23online now  24
Image(s) inside They made a Crackhead Appreciation Thread💀💀
51 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+18online now  20
Article inside A boogie wit da hoodie #1 Album, 823 physical copies sold
186 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-125online now  12
Image(s) inside SMH: Kehlani Agree That IF YOU Like WOMEN You Should LIKE TRANNIES JUS..
256 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+166online now  12
T.I. buys his hood and turns into a affordable middle class neiborhood!
183 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+35online now  10
Image(s) inside this what rapper tin food looks like
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy