The Power of The MODEL X

most viewed right now
The pyramids were what?
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside How the hell did Jaden Smith smash Sarahfu-kingsnyder !
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn Pusha T really aint gone respond.
222 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj hating on Cardi B and Offsets love?
51 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

2 weeks ago '11        #1
830 pageviews
19 comments

CALViiiN 660 heat pts660
space
space
$18,683 | Props total: 35893 35893
The Power of The MODEL X

...let’s say you’re an owner, are you really gonna tow something in your $80k-$150k suv?
hot topic and 6 others gave props

19 comments for "The Power of The MODEL X"

2 weeks ago '04        #2
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,789 | Props total: 310 310
 CALViiiN said:

...let’s say you’re an owner, are you really gonna tow something in your $80k-$150k suv?
Most people that own these cars dont have trucks or do real work. Maybe theyll tow something randomly here or there.

I could see someone towing a boat - just like people do with escalades, tahoes, navigators - but those suvs are based on actual trucks.

I saw a model S yesterday with 2 women driving and they had a long big box from the trunk to the dash in between the seats. Im guessing it was a table set but just a guess.
 2 weeks ago '04        #3
JayR04 116 heat pts116
space
space
$11,326 | Props total: 6841 6841
dat torque
 2 weeks ago '04        #4
kontrast 
space
space
space
$1,951 | Props total: 160 160
Electric is the future
M2CEO and 2 others gave props

2 weeks ago '04        #5
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
 kontrast said:
Electric is the future

[video - click to view]

shoutout to 1972 tho
160z and 13 others gave props

2 weeks ago '07        #6
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$42,801 | Props total: 38518 38518
 kontrast said:
Electric is the future
electric is the present
jahmeezy and 1 others gave props

2 weeks ago '04        #7
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,928 | Props total: 775 775
 franchise said:
Most people that own these cars dont have trucks or do real work. Maybe theyll tow something randomly here or there.

I could see someone towing a boat - just like people do with escalades, tahoes, navigators - but those suvs are based on actual trucks.

I saw a model S yesterday with 2 women driving and they had a long big box from the trunk to the dash in between the seats. Im guessing it was a table set but just a guess.
Boat
 2 weeks ago '15        #8
liquidzero 
space
space
$467 | Props total: 2759 2759

[pic - click to view]

FlyboyCaz and 5 others gave props

160z and 1 others slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '15        #9
160z 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,584 | Props total: 14312 14312
 liquidzero said:

[pic - click to view]

What’s the release date again? Neveruary 31st?
Its and 1 others gave props

liquidzero and 1 others slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '15        #10
liquidzero 
space
space
 160z said:
What’s the release date again? Neveruary 31st?
Why you worried about it? Its not like your broke a.ss is going to be able to afford one when it does.

LuxuriousGreen and 2 others gave props

160z and 1 others slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '15        #11
ChoAssUp 69 heat pts69
space
space
$13,460 | Props total: 28315 28315
Electric motors have instant torque and power whereas traditional internal combustion engines have to be wound or revved out to produce any kind of power. You can tow a car or truck with a golf cart. These Teslas are really fast from 0-120mph but after that they lose steam and would lose to a powerful traditional internal combustion engined car.
flav and 2 others gave props

2 weeks ago '15        #12
160z 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,584 | Props total: 14312 14312
 liquidzero said:
Why you worried about it? Its not like your broke a.ss is going to be able to afford one when it does.

“Liquid zero” calling me broke bc I can’t afford a car that doesn’t exist
King Ryan gave props

liquidzero slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '04        #13
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
Can't have specs for a car thats not built bro.
JayR04 and 2 others gave props

2 weeks ago '15        #14
liquidzero 
space
space
 160z said:
“Liquid zero” calling me broke bc I can’t afford a car that doesn’t exist
The 2020 version of the Roadster was shown as a surprise at the end of the*Tesla Semi*event on November 16, 2017—during which a Roadster was driven out of the back of one of the semi-truck trailers to the song "Sabotage".[12]*Musk explained the concept as: "The point of doing this is to give a hardcore smackdown to gasoline cars. Driving a gasoline sports car is going to feel like a steam engine with a side of quiche."[13][14]*The car will retail for upward of $200,000;[15]*test rides were given at the event for those who immediately paid the first $5,000 of a $50,000 deposit to pre-order the vehicle.[13][16][17][18]*Additional information followed after the teaser, such as the various world-record speeds Tesla said it will break.[1][3][19][20][21]

Pre-order marketing

As of 2017,*pre-orders*of the Roadster had begun, with a US $50,000 deposit required.[13]*Tesla owners taking part in the referral promotion program began accumulating discounts toward the purchase of a Roadster based on the number of referrals. Those reaching 55 confirmed referrals obtained a 100% rebate toward a future Roadster purchase.[22][23]

Price

The base model was expected to sell for US $200,000 but the first 1,000 to be produced, the so-called Founder's Series, will be priced at $250,000.[13]*Full payment would be required to pre-order the latter vehicle. Deposits for the Roadster should help Tesla cover some of their 2018 capital expenditures.[24]
Ill be sure to let you know how it handles when i cop it

BasedGawd slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '15        #15
liquidzero 
space
space
 franchise said:
Can't have specs for a car thats not built

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Cars already built.

Last edited by liquidzero; 05-16-2018 at 12:53 AM..
LuxuriousGreen gave props

BasedGawd slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '04        #16
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
Thats a prototype bro. Those hype articles still say its top speed is OVER 250mph too lol.

Notice how no actual automotive people are touting fake specs? Its all tech websites by people that dont know about cars but can write about them like its iron man or some comic movie.
Its and 1 others gave props

2 weeks ago '15        #17
liquidzero 
space
space
 franchise said:
Thats a prototype bro. Those hype articles still say its top speed is OVER 250mph too lol.

Notice how no actual automotive people are touting fake specs? Its all tech websites by people that dont know about cars but can write about them like its iron man or some comic movie.
All products in preproduction are prototype up until the official release. It just implies that it has not yet been publically released and is currently somewhere in between preliminary testing and final engineering stages.

Automotive people such as car and driver or edmuns withhold their statements/opinions on the matter until they are able to test drive and verify the numbers.

If im not mistaken there are a few manufacturer videos of the car doing the 0-60 in the according time. Not sure about the top speed but a car which is capable of hitting the 60 mark in 1.9 should sure enough be able to do 250mph.
Its slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '04        #18
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
Here let me break down each 1 of ur dumb non car person perspectives.

liquidzero said:
All products in preproduction are prototype up until the official release. It just implies that it has not yet been publically released and is currently somewhere in between preliminary testing and final engineering stages.
Do you even read back tf you are typing?

Then why u posting fake specs and touting like its real? Ur response was a definition of a word i told you what that bs u posted was?

Here let me expand further. This car might not ever make production. You're trying to praise a company that hasnt made a dollar selling cars and has continually had issues even making the cars.

liquidzero said:
Automotive people such as car and driver or edmuns withhold their statements/opinions on the matter until they are able to test drive and verify the numbers.
You mean people that use their brains wait for actual results before making shiit up?

liquidzero said:
If im not mistaken there are a few manufacturer videos of the car doing the 0-60 in the according time. Not sure about the top speed but a car which is capable of hitting the 60 mark in 1.9 should sure enough be able to do 250mph.
Do you know that those numbers arent related?

Whats the fastest a Tesla has ever gone?

Do you even drive a car? Whats the fastest you have ever driven?

Once you hit around 130, every 10mph after is harder and harder.

It says the model S top speed is 155mph. If they can make a car that hits 180mph thats an achievement and I would be impressed.

200 is crazy.

220 is mega crazy.

And 250 is beyond most super companies.

I dont think the roadster will be safe at much more over 200mph even if they put more batteries in it than they've ever done. Maybe they'll be able to engineer it but its not a randomly easy task.

For this company to be touting all these crazy speed specs you'd think they'd have a lot of racing wins or something right? They'd have some racing wins?

Wait... you can't even race any of their cars!!

Racing is expensive, maybe if they made money they could try it.
CALViiiN and 1 others gave props

2 weeks ago '15        #19
liquidzero 
space
space
Do you even read back tf you are typing?*

Then why u posting fake specs and touting like its real? Ur response was a definition of a word i told you what that bs u posted was?

Here let me expand further. This car might not ever make production. You're trying to praise a company that hasnt made a dollar selling cars and has continually had issues even making the cars.
The photo I initially posted was for shock value, and was intended as sarcasm.

It evidently got you hype enough to contribute in a bitterly fashion. My apology I didnt mean to get your blood pressure up.

The company made 3 billion dollars in 2017. If you werent still occupying your parents basement you would know that starting a business takes patience and loss is inevitable

You mean people that use their brains wait for actual results before making shiit up?
It just so happens that car companies release progress numbers prior to the actual debute while still in testing, hence prototype. If you werent basing all your car facts on the automobiles you built on need for speed and "automotive people" from invalid sources you would know this.

[video - click to view]

Notice the acceleration of the vehicle. A motor with that kind of low end pickup has a serious pound foot and could without any difficulty reach 250 if not more.

For this company to be touting all these crazy speed specs you'd think they'd have a lot of racing wins or something right? They'd have some racing wins?*
What does racing have to do with going miles per hour in a straight line? Lol

Once you hit around 130, every 10mph after is harder and harder.
LOL what do you drive? A dodge neon?

Last edited by liquidzero; 05-16-2018 at 10:29 AM..
franchise slapped this ish

2 weeks ago '04        #20
biscuit 73 heat pts73
space
space
$21,299 | Props total: 7732 7732
In the links.

This is dope.

[video - click to view]

Big Yari gave props

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 25 - Rachel Dolezal faces 15 yrs in prison if convicted of felony ..
49 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
269 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Reboot your router
47 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
59 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PAWG got no chill (#Jheeez)
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside J Prince says a rogue DEA hitman was contracted to kill him!
81 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Drake- I’m Upset
425 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy