May 14 - Japanese teens busted for marijuana, say “We wanted to be like foreign musicians”

most viewed right now
98 comments @movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

8 months ago '04        #1
5891 page views
234 comments

mr_underground|m 2127 heat pts2127
space
space
$24,373 | Props total: 35722 35722
May 14 - Japanese teens busted for marijuana, say “We wanted to be like foreign musicians”

High schoolers from rural Kochi Prefecture wanted to live the high life.

Japan takes a famously hardline stance against drug possession and use. In 1980, Paul McCartney famously spent over a week in a narcotics detention center, and was then unceremoniously deported, after arriving at Narita Airport with marijuana in his luggage. More recently, Paris Hilton also only got as far as Narita in 2010 before immigration officials told her to hop right back on a plane and leave, as she wouldn’t be allowed into Japan as a result of pleading guilty to drug possession charges in the U.S.

So if being an international celebrity doesn’t earn you any extra leeway, merely wanting to be like a foreign recording star won’t either.

On May 11, the Kochi Prefectural Police announced that 12 people stand accused of marijuana distribution and possession charges, with six of them being boys who attend high school in Kochi. Also involved were a 17-year-old from neighboring Ehime Prefecture and a 57-year-old resident of Tokyo’s Suginami Ward who’s a member of a yakuza criminal organization.

Police say the 57-year-old was the initial supplier of the drugs, with the 17-year-old acting as a middleman. The six Kochi high schoolers became acquainted with the 17-year-old at concerts and music events that took place in the spring and summer of 2017, purchasing the drug from him multiple times. The six boys kept the drugs they purchased in their homes, and are suspected of further distributing it to others, although whether they sold it or gave it away is unclear.

Investigators also say that the 57-year-old supplier would mail his shipments to Ehime with the packages addressed to the 17-year-old’s father, which suggests that he also may have been complacent with the operation.

During questioning, the six Kochi boys described their motivation as “We wanted to be like foreign musicians, and so we smoked weed.”

While the popular music scene outside Japan is much more open and accepting of drug use than the J-pop sphere, it’s still a little surprising that the teens would skip over the whole playing instruments/singing aspect of being a musician and jump straight to the party/get high part. You could call it an immaturely simplistic interpretation of the recording star lifestyle, but that same immaturity also allowed them to escape adult-level criminal charges, though the Kochi kids are now all on probation, and their 17-year-old hookup has been sent to reform school.

visit this link https://soranews24.com/20 .. ign-musicians/

234 comments for "May 14 - Japanese teens busted for marijuana, say “We wanted to be like foreign musicians”"

8 months ago '13        #2
Speed9402 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,878 | Props total: 5427 5427
Japan is weird with drugs. They classify all them as bad, doesn't matter if it was weed or heroin.

Top 10 most slapped recently  8 months ago '15        #3
suavehooper 1095 heat pts1095
space
space
space
$13,476 | Props total: 43138 43138
 Speed9402 said
Japan is weird with drugs. They classify all them as bad, doesn't matter if it was weed or heroin.
its just as weird here in the US.

When people says "alcohol and drugs" I CRINGE.

Like have you really been brainwashed so bad that you don't realize Alcohol is actually one of the WORST drugs available to mankind?

8 months ago '05        #4
Ron Swanson 280 heat pts280
space
space
$40,192 | Props total: 49622 49622
when u do dumb sh*t expect to pay the price eventually... their reasoning for doing it was just stupid lol seriously

8 months ago '14        #5
Comicsnow 115 heat pts115
space
space
$2,845 | Props total: 11560 11560
 Speed9402 said
and weed is a schedule 1.... the exact same concept

just not as harshly enforced if you the right skin tone

8 months ago '13        #6
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
$15,122 | Props total: 23374 23374
 suavehooper said
its just as weird here in the US.

When people says "alcohol and drugs" I CRINGE.

Like have you really been brainwashed so bad that you don't realize Alcohol is actually one of the WORST drugs available to mankind?
Worst available to mankind though fam?

8 months ago '17        #7
FreeSmoke 60 heat pts60
space
space
$3,268 | Props total: 10475 10475
Alcohol & cigarettes cause more damage to your body than legit Marijuana

1 cures cancer - 2 causes cancer

Now ...

Which one is legal to buy in your local corner shop and which isn't

8 months ago '15        #8
kingjappyjoe 
space
space
space
$7,868 | Props total: 9362 9362
fu*k the police

8 months ago '11        #9
DRAGONFLY JONES 132 heat pts132
space
space
$9,624 | Props total: 5366 5366
 SimpinAintEz said
He's not lying

8 months ago '13        #10
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 DRAGONFLY JONES said
He's not lying
Didn't say he was lying, he's just not accurate. So you're telling me you can't think of any drug worse than alcohol? Worst than crack, heroin, or opioids?

Top 10 most slapped recently  8 months ago '15        #11
space
space
space
 SimpinAintEz said
Yes you brainwashed idiot.

Alcohol is one of the leading causes on non natural death on earth.

How can you be this stupid?

Alcohol has wiped out billions upon billions of human lives just like drugs like meth etc...

Alcohol is one of the most body damaging, brain damaging, life endangering drugs on earth.

I honestly think the government made it legal as a form of population control

8 months ago '17        #12
Hater 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,940 | Props total: 10983 10983
so who's at fault here?
the Japanese gov or the Japanese rappers mimicking?

8 months ago '13        #13
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 suavehooper said

Alcohol has wiped out billions upon billions of human lives just like drugs like meth etc...

Alcohol is one of the most body damaging, brain damaging, life endangering drugs on earth.

So you can't get your point across without childish name calling? Alcohol can be damaging if abused sure but your "billions upon billions" figure for deaths is a bit of an exxageration.

If we're simply speaking of the damage that the drug can do to the body, there's not many people dying from one can of beer or a single shot. Yet there's plenty dead off their first shot of heroin.

The only reason alcohol has higher numbers of a.ssociated death is because of its legal availability. If coke or heroin was legal to the masses, I'd shutter to think about the body count.

8 months ago '10        #14
BIGthingsSON2 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,459 | Props total: 6425 6425
 suavehooper said

Relax. Insulting ppl doesn't help get your point across

8 months ago '17        #15
YeahSo 
space
space
space
$105 | Props total: 223 223
 SimpinAintEz said
He said "ONE of the worst available", not THE worst available. Completely different. People like you are the reason Kanye is quoted as saying "slavery was a choice".

Top 10 most slapped recently  8 months ago '15        #16
space
space
space
 YeahSo said
He said "ONE of the worst available", not THE worst available. Completely different. People like you are the reason Kanye is quoted as saying "slavery was a choice".
EXACTLY, dude gonna quote my post when he can he comprehend simple english

8 months ago '13        #17
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 YeahSo said
People like me know that Kanye said slavery "sounds like a choice to me", which is effectively the same as stating slavery was a choice.

You're correct, ONE of the worst is different from THE worst. I totally missed that small but important word. sh*t happens and I'll humbily accept the L for it. If dude spent less time calling me all kinds of idiot/ brainwashed and took a second to point that out, I would have realized it a lot sooner.

I still stand by the fact that alcohol's deadly effects is mostly due to its legal availability and widespread acceptance in society. If the harder drugs were legal, I have no doubt the body counts would be higher from the use of them.

Last edited by SimpinAintEz; 05-16-2018 at 10:42 AM..

8 months ago '15        #18
Shmoedog 
space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6744 6744
Japan just doesn't want it's population dumbed down, they wanna maintain thier high IQ population that's all.

8 months ago '13        #19
Boss870 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,722 | Props total: 829 829
 SimpinAintEz said
People like me know that Kanye said slavery "sounds like a choice to me", which is effectively the same as stating slavery was a choice.

You're correct, ONE of the worst is different from THE worst. I totally missed that small but important word. sh*t happens and I'll humbily the L for it. If dude spent less time calling me all kinds of idiot/ brainwashed and took a second to point that out, I would have realized it a lot sooner.

I still stand by the fact that alcohol's deadly effects is mostly due to its legal availability and widespread acceptance in society. If the harder drugs were legal, I have no doubt the body counts would be higher from the use of them.
they bodied you

8 months ago '15        #20
Brewklyner 41 heat pts41
space
space
$4,265 | Props total: 8386 8386
 SimpinAintEz said

You're correct, ONE of the worst is different from THE worst. I totally missed that small but important word. sh*t happens and I'll humbily the L for it. If dude spent less time calling me all kinds of idiot/ brainwashed and took a second to point that out, I would have realized it a lot sooner.

Yes ur right. Its easy to abuse what is legal.

8 months ago '05        #21
maL.com 
space
space
space
$352 | Props total: 222 222
 SimpinAintEz said

Well you’re wrong, you should look up the stats in countries where they legalized harder drugs like heroin.. it actually lessons the amount of deaths because people aren’t afraid to get help or go to a hospital when ODing because they fear consequences .. one of the things that makes alcohol
So bad is the fact that it’s withdrawal is deadly. You can die trying to kick an alcohol addiction just from your organs shutting down

8 months ago '17        #22
Lazy 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,894 | Props total: 6390 6390
 SimpinAintEz said
It's a poison either way

Especially for men

8 months ago '16        #23
Abyss1 
space
space
space
$229 | Props total: 243 243
met some kids in Nagoya who had the given tree.

funny thing was we smoked this little a.ss pinner joint ...on a staircase....it was like 3 or 4 AM, quiet as sh*t, and these kids i was smoking with were paranoid as fu*k...sh*t was kind of funny till they told me the law in japan

8 months ago '13        #24
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 maL.com said
Well you’re wrong, you should look up the stats in countries where they legalized harder drugs like heroin.. it actually lessons the amount of deaths because people aren’t afraid to get help or go to a hospital when ODing because they fear consequences .. one of the things that makes alcohol
So bad is the fact that it’s withdrawal is deadly. You can die trying to kick an alcohol addiction just from your organs shutting down
If you're going to state that I'm wrong, then you should substantiate that with the stats you used to make that determination, not send me to do so.

8 months ago '13        #25
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 Lazy said
It's a poison either way

Especially for men
Obviously.

Home      

most viewed right now
+22online now  47
Image(s) inside Jan 14 - Aliens Are (Probably) Real, Folks
169 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+70online now  42
Image(s) inside Wholesale LEGAL weed. ( Cali Niggas get in here!)
228 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+23online now  40
Image(s) inside They made a Crackhead Appreciation Thread💀💀
51 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+147online now  37
Image(s) inside Phat Asian Ass
55 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+166online now  20
T.I. buys his hood and turns into a affordable middle class neiborhood!
183 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+35online now  14
Image(s) inside this what rapper tin food looks like
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-125online now  13
Image(s) inside SMH: Kehlani Agree That IF YOU Like WOMEN You Should LIKE TRANNIES JUS..
254 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+18online now  13
Article inside A boogie wit da hoodie #1 Album, 823 physical copies sold
184 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy