May 10 - John McCain, Not Clintons or the Dems Gave Trump Pee Dossier to FBI :jayhah3:

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

10 months ago '12        #1
970 page views
73 comments

OldBusiness 176 heat pts176
space
space
$28,653 | Props total: 48113 48113
May 10 - John McCain, Not Clintons or the Dems Gave Trump Pee Dossier to FBI :jayhah3:

Pee Pee Tape Trump:

[pic - click to view]

http://www.foxnews.com/po .. er-to-fbi.html

U.S. Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., apparently has no regrets about his role in the release of the so-called Steele dossier, which is said to contain salacious allegations about then-candidate Donald Trump.

In excerpts of his forthcoming book, “The Restless Wave: Good Times, Just Causes, Great f*ghts, and Other Appreciations,” the 81-year-old senator – who is recuperating at home following recent cancer treatment and surgery – acknowledges that he delivered the information to then-FBI Director James Comey.

“(A)nd I would do it again,” McCain writes, according to excerpts published by the Guardian.

“Anyone who doesn’t like it can go to hell,” McCain adds, saying he did “what duty demanded I do.”

Insight about new treatment on 'Fox & Friends'

The “disturbing” nature of the allegations against Trump prompted his action, McCain writes.

“I had no idea which if any were true,” the senator writes. “I could not independently verify any of it, and so I did what any American who cares about our nation’s security should have done.”

“I could not independently verify any of it, and so I did what any American who cares about our nation’s security should have done.”
- U.S. Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., writing in "The Restless Wave"

In December, Fox News reported that former British spy Christopher Steele instructed Sir Andrew Wood – a former British ambassador to Russia – to approach McCain about the existence of the dossier while Wood and McCain were both attending a security conference in Canada.

McCain later received hard copies of the dossier from Fusion GPS, and relayed a copy to the FBI, Fox News reported.

Republican weighs in on Trump's scuffle with CIA director, Tillerson nomination

Also in the excerpts that appear in the Guardian:

McCain claims Republicans are on the “wrong side” of the immigration debate, arguing that it has been driven by “zealots” who fail to understand immigration’s key role in “America exceptionalism.”

The anti-immigration zealots “need to be confronted before their noxious views spread further and damage for generations the reputation of the Republican Party,” McCain writes, according to the Guardian.

McCain also expresses regret for choosing Sarah Palin as his running mate in 2008, instead of his friend, former U.S. Sen. Joseph Lieberman, D-Conn.

"The Restless Wave" is set to be published May 22.

I thought republicans had nothing to do with the Dossier let the boxden trump faithful tell it. It was all the big bad boogeyman at the DNC image

Fox News is my source, please call it fake news. I need the entertainment image

73 comments for "May 10 - John McCain, Not Clintons or the Dems Gave Trump Pee Dossier to FBI :jayhah3:"

10 months ago '07        #2
Jumbo Rondo 73 heat pts73
space
space
$28,053 | Props total: 30717 30717
This should be a quiet thread.

10 months ago '04        #3
abacabb 164 heat pts164
space
space
$12,354 | Props total: 10901 10901
Rehashing old News but I guess it is being brought up again. Some articles from Dec 2016-Early 2017

John McCain passes dossier alleging secret Trump-Russia contacts to FBI

MCCAIN DELIVERS DOSSIER TO COMEY

TRUMP-RUSSIA DOSSIER INVESTIGATION: MCCAIN a*sOCIATE SUBPOENAED OVER STEELE MEETING

Senator John McCain admits handing Donald Trump-Russia dossier to FBI

10 months ago '17        #4
FukBoiFras 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,232 | Props total: 7771 7771
This dude dead yet? Hurry up John. I’ll dig the hole for you you fu*king f*ggot.

I hope Satan r*pes McCain every day while he burns in hell.

10 months ago '17        #5
Ifeellikekobe 109 heat pts109
space
space
$7,680 | Props total: 33634 33634
Oh no the deep state strikes again

10 months ago '13        #6
Taree 9 heat pts
space
space
$9,976 | Props total: 20885 20885

Their talking points get demolished every single day, yet they ignore and keep trying.

@ @ @ @ @ please come spin this.

10 months ago '04        #7
dc3003 120 heat pts120
space
space
$48,452 | Props total: 51891 51891
 Taree said

Their talking points get demolished every single day, yet they ignore and keep trying.

@ @ @ @ @ please come spin this.

Do u live in a hole ? Your so desperate for a win u bringing up old a*s news stories trying to get a recycled win

Yo so he is taking sides with his good friends the clintons this is a big l for trump lol u fukin dummie

10 months ago '17        #8
yousabitch 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,746 | Props total: 6577 6577
 Fras said
This dude dead yet? Hurry up John. Iíll dig the hole for you you fu*king f*ggot.

your not even funny

10 months ago '13        #9
Taree 9 heat pts
space
space
 two-face said
Do u live in a hole ? Your so desperate for a win u bringing up old a*s news stories trying to get a recycled win

Yo so he is taking sides with his good friends the clintons this is a big l for trump lol u fukin dummie
It's old news? Yet it's still ignored to push the "dems and the deep state paid for a fake dossier" narrative over and over again

How are you such a failure at something as basic as trolling?

10 months ago '04        #10
dc3003 120 heat pts120
space
space
 Taree said
It's old news? Yet it's still ignored to push the "dems and the deep state paid for a fake dossier" narrative over and over again

Its not on any major news site. Cnn running with trump meeting kim in singapore as the headline. U imbecile. U are pathetic.

10 months ago '13        #11
troublesome96 142 heat pts142
space
space
$1,443 | Props total: 4599 4599
 Taree said

Everyone already knew it was John McCain over a year ago because it was in the original article from BuzzFeed that broke the story....

10 months ago '13        #12
DiegoRivera 27 heat pts27
space
space
$5,298 | Props total: 23549 23549
Let's not forget it was a republican-spawned investigstion that led to the Dossier and started the conversation about possible collusion. Dems picked it up way after Trump won the nominee and he was no longer a political rival to the Republican party.

10 months ago '06        #13
Skateboard T 49 heat pts49
space
space
$25,064 | Props total: 38526 38526
 Fras said
This dude dead yet? Hurry up John. Iíll dig the hole for you you fu*king f*ggot.

Damn man...what's wrong with you?

10 months ago '13        #14
Taree 9 heat pts
space
space
 troublesome96 said
Everyone already knew it was John McCain over a year ago because it was in the original article from BuzzFeed that broke the story....
Again, everyone knew, yet it's STILL being constantly blamed on "the dems".

10 months ago '13        #15
troublesome96 142 heat pts142
space
space
$1,443 | Props total: 4599 4599
 Taree said
John McCain passed it to Comey, but it was Hillary who funded it.

What's not to understand?

Comey already confirmed in interviews during the book tour that FBI knew the Dossier was paid for by Democrats.

Repubs have been sh*tting on Clinton, Comey, and McCain for the past year.

[video - click to view]

10 months ago '04        #16
dc3003 120 heat pts120
space
space
 Taree said
Washington (CNN)About three-quarters of Americans (77%) approve of President Donald Trump's decision to meet with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, according to*a new CNN poll*conducted by*SSRS. Trump's approval rating for handling the situation with North Korea has jumped 10 points since late March.

Overall, 53% approve of Trump's handling of North Korea, and 35% disapprove. That represents the first time a majority has approved of his handling of the issue and is a near reversal from his low point on the topic in November, when just 35% approved not long after Kim accused Trump of "mentally deranged behavior" and Trump responded by tweeting that Kim was "obviously a madman."

Approval of Trump's decision to meet with Kim has climbed 15 points since a late March poll, not long after the decision for the two leaders to meet was announced. That number is bolstered by increases across party lines, including a 24-point rise in approval of that decision among Democrats (from 38% in March to 62% now), a 12-point rise from independents (from 67% to 79%) and a 10-point increase among the President's partisans (from 82% to 92%).

Americans are deeply unfavorable toward the North Korean leader himself. Kim receives an 8% favorable rating and 82% view him unfavorably. Bad as they are, these numbers reflect an improvement for Kim. In December 2014, only 1% had favorable opinions of him, with 84% unfavorable. The number of people who have "never heard of him" has decreased.

Gonna be a all time approval rating high by next year. Told yall long time ago fake news can only last so long.

10 months ago '17        #17
Rich130 132 heat pts132
space
space
$3,453 | Props total: 9408 9408
 Fras said

@ Fras

Get yo sh*t together.

You out here looking like an

10 months ago '13        #18
Taree 9 heat pts
space
space
 troublesome96 said
John McCain passed it to Comey, but it was Hillary who funded it.

What's not to understand?

Comey already confirmed in interviews during the book tour that FBI knew the Dossier was paid for by Democrats.

Repubs have been sh*tting on Clinton, Comey, and McCain for the past year.

Again, I know the facts, but have you had actual conversations with these people? Or simply been reading Boxden posts? It's only been the "dems" and the "snowflakes" behind this dossier. No talk from these fu*ks about McCain having anything to do with this at all.

And here we go again, this is old news, yet I'm still going to have to state "It was funded before the Clintons, by republicans", and McCain and Comey were just being praised by the repubs not to long ago as well. The flip flopping is comical.

Stop it.

10 months ago '17        #19
Rich130 132 heat pts132
space
space
$3,453 | Props total: 9408 9408
Thank you Senator McCain for your patriotism to America and being brave enough to not only step forward and get the Trump Pee diary in the hands of the FBI but also being BRAVE enough to not only serve your country when called to duty but for also the personal sacrifice you made to your fellow soldiers being held captive as POWs allowing them to be released from captivity before you sparing them the horrors of Captivity as you endured punishment in they’re place.

You showed extreme bravery while the current president showed extreme cowardice dodging service to his country because “his foot hurt” not once but 5 times.

:DONA D

Last edited by Rich130; 05-10-2018 at 03:37 PM..

10 months ago '13        #20
Taree 9 heat pts
space
space
 two-face said
Washington (CNN)About three-quarters of Americans (77%) approve of President Donald Trump's decision to meet with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, according to*a new CNN poll*conducted by*SSRS. Trump's approval rating for handling the situation with North Korea has jumped 10 points since late March.

Overall, 53% approve of Trump's handling of North Korea, and 35% disapprove. That represents the first time a majority has approved of his handling of the issue and is a near reversal from his low point on the topic in November, when just 35% approved not long after Kim accused Trump of "mentally deranged behavior" and Trump responded by tweeting that Kim was "obviously a madman."

Approval of Trump's decision to meet with Kim has climbed 15 points since a late March poll, not long after the decision for the two leaders to meet was announced. That number is bolstered by increases across party lines, including a 24-point rise in approval of that decision among Democrats (from 38% in March to 62% now), a 12-point rise from independents (from 67% to 79%) and a 10-point increase among the President's partisans (from 82% to 92%).

Americans are deeply unfavorable toward the North Korean leader himself. Kim receives an 8% favorable rating and 82% view him unfavorably. Bad as they are, these numbers reflect an improvement for Kim. In December 2014, only 1% had favorable opinions of him, with 84% unfavorable. The number of people who have "never heard of him" has decreased.

Gonna be a all time approval rating high by next year. Told yall long time ago fake news can only last so long.

You're losing your mind bro

10 months ago '04        #21
dc3003 120 heat pts120
space
space
 Taree said

You're losing your mind bro

[tweet - click to view]

10 months ago '17        #22
Naga Sadow 31 heat pts31
space
space
$11,132 | Props total: 46091 46091
Don't mind me, I'm just here for the excuses and deflection.

[pic - click to view]

10 months ago '07        #23
Jeet Kune Do 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,499 | Props total: 3610 3610
 Fras said

Wish you were in socal so I could lay hands on you pus*y

10 months ago '06        #24
Yung Dilla 1577 heat pts1577
space
space
$63,340 | Props total: 65506 65506
Lmfao Republicans or Democrats don't fu*k with Trump. He's just not competent on any level the fact that he has so many "supporters" just shows the Iq of them all.

Top 10 most slapped recently  10 months ago '17        #25
Ymmot 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$10,550 | Props total: 25187 25187
 two-face said
Trump is so out of touch with reality.

It reminds of what trump said he learned from roy cohn: "If anyone says anything bad about you or criticizes you, go back at them twice as hard. And then no matter what happens claim it as a victory." What a miserable way to live life, doesn't sound very enjoyable.

Home      

most viewed right now
+72online now  41
Being ugly: my experience... Damn.
109 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+93online now  40
Image(s) inside Stare into those eyes
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+46online now  30
Video inside Simpsons Clips That Get You Every time...
71 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+16online now  20
Video inside I Just Watched US. Help me figure it out! (Spoiler Alerts)
166 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy