Apr 16 - Parents catch 28 yr old trying to f*uck their 13 year old and post it on FB live

most viewed right now
Biggest opening week album sales in Hip Hop history (700k and up)
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BET’s Mancave #dope
11 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside VENOM - Official Trailer & Poster
144 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
But but but Nicki is done
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '11        #1
6562 pageviews
121 comments

Sin 1434 heat pts1434
space
space
$21,341 | Props total: 52056 52056
Apr 16 - Parents catch 28 yr old trying to f*uck their 13 year old and post it on FB live

Vancouver Island parents say they believe they were doing the right thing when they tackled and restrained a man they allege was in their Port Alberni home to have s3x with their underage daughter.

RCMP officers responded to a call about a disturbance at a residence in the 3600-block of Bruce Street shortly before 12:30 p.m. Thursday

Mounties arrived to find a 28-year-old man who's being investigated for child luring had been restrained "as a result of vigilante actions."

The incident was captured in a Facebook Live video moments after it happened.

"He come to my house to meet my 13-year-old f***ing daughter to f***k her. He wanted to be her first," the woman behind the camera can be heard saying. "We f***ing tackled him and zap strapped him and called the police."

In the video, a man can be seen face-down on the floor with his feet and hands bound behind his back.

When police arrived, they freed the man and took him to hospital. Mounties say he hasn't been charged.

In an interview with CTV News Friday, the mother, who is not being identified to protect the identity of her daughter, alleged she'd noticed explicit messages being sent to her daughter's Instagram account, which is controlled from her phone, about six weeks before the incident. She said she'd been trying to get the police involved since.

"They wouldn't even look at my phone. They just said to block him and forget it," she said. "I've been waiting for six weeks for the police to give me a name behind the Instagram account."

Desperate for a solution, she said she posed as her daughter and messaged the man to invite him to her home.

"I just didn't know what else to do," she said. "I knew that Friday's coming…and if it is who I thought it was, then he needed to be stopped."

The mother said she asked police to come to her home before the man arrived, hopeful that "they would go meet this guy and catch him so that I didn't have to do anything," but claimed authorities wouldn't help.

She said she confronted the man as he made his way to her daughter's room, punching him before the girl's stepfather and another man restrained him.

Police arrived after 15 or 20 minutes, the woman said Friday, and told the three people allegedly involved in restraining the man that they would be detained for a.ssault.

The day after the incident, Mounties said those involved are being investigated for criminal offences including a.ssault causing bodily harm and forcible confinement.

"I'm arrested because we caught a predator the police refused to catch," the woman says at the end of the video, turning the camera towards herself.

Police wouldn't comment on the footage, but Cpl. Amelia Hayden confirmed Friday that the woman had visited the local RCMP detachment and told authorities that the man was allegedly trying to visit her underage daughter.

"The police had directed her not to take matters into her own hands, that we were investigating it," Hayden said. "She was directed not to make the meet happen."

The corporal said the man who was restrained has been under investigation since March, but Thursday's events may have compromised police efforts.

"Vigilante actions like these are not only illegal and put people in danger, but they also have the potential to compromise the original investigation," Hayden said. "It hasn't resolved one issue—it's caused another and put people in danger, everybody."

The mother and stepfather said they're concerned about the potential charges against them, but that they were left with no choice.

"I'm kind of disgusted by the system myself, in that she went in begging for help yesterday," the stepfather said. "She's been asking for help from the police for the last six weeks for this and not really anything's happened. I didn't know what to do yesterday, right?"

The couple said they felt it was important to document the alleged incident on social media to inform other parents in the small community about an alleged predator.

"At least now, everybody that knows him…they can protect their own kids because they know what's going on," he said. "That's all that we wanted—was just to be able to protect the kids."

Hayden said the original child luring investigation is ongoing.

visit this link https://bc.ctvnews.ca/par .. ring-1.3885016
hot topic and 19 others gave props

ameilius and 1 others slapped this ish

121 comments for "Apr 16 - Parents catch 28 yr old trying to f*uck their 13 year old and post it on FB live"

1 week ago '05        #2
Ron Swanson 156 heat pts156
space
space
$32,799 | Props total: 35637 35637
Those cops were not going to prevent anything, they prefer to wait until after bad stuff happens and THEN do something after it's already too late... props to this mom for taking this scum out and fu*k those cops for being lazy

My homies in Vancouver say this is typical , try to stand up for yourself and end up in trouble
polonate and 56 others gave props

ameilius and 1 others slapped this ish

1 week ago '12        #3
iamsweets 39 heat pts39
space
space
$2,177 | Props total: 4604 4604
That police department is fu*king horrible.

Sin said:

When police arrived, they freed the man and took him to hospital. Mounties say he hasn't been charged.

The day after the incident, Mounties said those involved are being investigated for criminal offenses including a.ssault causing bodily harm and forcible confinement.

The corporal said the man who was restrained has been under investigation since March, but Thursday's events may have compromised police efforts.

"Vigilante actions like these are not only illegal and put people in danger, but they also have the potential to compromise the original investigation," Hayden said. "It hasn't resolved one issue—it's caused another and put people in danger, everybody."
Tobinmont and 17 others gave props

1 week ago '04        #4
ItAlY2BkLyN 239 heat pts239
space
space
$23,190 | Props total: 12149 12149
should have shot his a.ss
Datsallfolks and 16 others gave props

1 week ago '18        #5
Black Jesus 
space
space
$115 | Props total: 390 390
Should have gotten shot in the face as soon as he entered the door.
FrescoB and 8 others gave props

1 week ago '16        #6
TFKW 
space
space
space
$104 | Props total: 398 398
Dude look like he got in the daughters pants... LITERALLY.
liquidzero and 1 others gave props

1 week ago '16        #7
2016 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,378 | Props total: 3692 3692
@
the undertaker gave props

bx to the tx and 1 others slapped this ish

1 week ago '14        #8
Pilscy 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,072 | Props total: 13586 13586
Wow the cops showed up 15 mins late for w... nevermind
justin747 and 6 others gave props

Southpaw and 4 others slapped this ish

1 week ago '10        #9
robfromlbc 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,201 | Props total: 17473 17473
Stupid fu*king canadians and they be the main ones tryna sh*t on america fu*k yall.
That dude is lucky to be alive
kami and 8 others gave props

1 week ago '04        #10
xbossxplayax 
space
space
$4,519 | Props total: 1535 1535
this effin sns era i swear

i would have went to town on the sob and kept it on da low

even if i get caught i'd have my chances with the jury
sunsetnVine and 8 others gave props

1 week ago '04        #11
Burym3ag 3 heat pts
space
space
$846 | Props total: 387 387
wtf hes her ex-bestfriends little brother??
Qbofficial gave props

1 week ago '13        #12
Porch 776 heat pts776
space
space
$32,380 | Props total: 8799 8799
Sad! But if it was a domestic dispute, he’d been in jail
bx to the tx and 1 others gave props

FrescoB and 12 others slapped this ish

1 week ago '04        #13
BigJay.inc 72 heat pts72
space
space
$9,719 | Props total: 23944 23944
There would be no police call.

Sometimes I gotta just say less...
darquecinnamon and 27 others gave props

1 week ago '06        #14
StillFree28 31 heat pts31
space
space
$21,058 | Props total: 5835 5835
This is what happens when you take Chris Hansen off the job.

Bring back TCAP
Maroon_Tiger and 41 others gave props

1 week ago '15        #15
Tobinmont 
space
space
$1,078 | Props total: 2118 2118
Duke was the wrong shade for cops to care. But he got what he deserved.
Qbofficial gave props

PrinceDreSON and 3 others slapped this ish

1 week ago '14        #16
Xman0142 4 heat pts
space
space
$817 | Props total: 2325 2325
Hold on...why ddint they just block him from Instagram and be done with it?
Itsjustmefools and 1 others gave props

R3alNiCCa973 and 12 others slapped this ish

1 week ago '05        #17
Flatbush85 55 heat pts55
space
space
$14,597 | Props total: 1187 1187
Damn the daughter was already being abused by her grandfather before this too.
Datsallfolks and 6 others gave props

1 week ago '05        #18
R4P 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,124 | Props total: 651 651
 Xman0142 said:
Hold on...why ddint they just block him from Instagram and be done with it?
Because the guy is a pervert and they baited him out into the open to try and get him arrested/fu*ked up.

Unfortunately in 2018 every "disorder" is protected...

SquirrelXss and 1 others gave props

1 week ago '11        #19
awww 117 heat pts117
space
space
$6,097 | Props total: 22014 22014
why does your 13 year old have any social media account to begin with? be a fu*king parent and keep them off the sh*t until they are of suitable age problem solved.
spaceghost and 26 others gave props

R3alNiCCa973 and 21 others slapped this ish

1 week ago '16        #20
southernsmoke90 58 heat pts58
space
space
$11,989 | Props total: 37696 37696
 Burym3ag said:
wtf hes her ex-bestfriends little brother??
Smfh
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This Man Needs A Medal! (His wife must of been near by)
57 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Money Mayweather blessed my time line
64 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Cops Release Prince's Death Scene Video
59 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside That Weird Yoga Vegan brawd that'll have you dressing like 3 Stacks.....
34 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Whoa great question..what would you do??
157 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA well damn. Jrue put Dame’s signature shoes on the clearance section
31 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks ends relationship with 6ix9ine: This is the beginning of the end
109 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Footage of 6ix9ine talking to the police after shooting happened at bar..
208 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy