squad up!

"Ingram has said 10 words all year"-kuz

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 months ago '17        #1
5250 page views
60 comments

Sloan21 241 heat pts241
space
space
space
$4,921 | Props total: 13502 13502
"Ingram has said 10 words all year"-kuz

60 comments for ""Ingram has said 10 words all year"-kuz"
 5 months ago '10        #2
tallulahmademe 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,891 | Props total: 14859 14859
Ingram will be nothing but a role player. Not even a glorified one

5 months ago '05        #3
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$41,036 | Props total: 12074 12074
they have chemistry i fu*ks with it...i have my eyes on that team to see how they develop

5 months ago '14        #4
Swade009 63 heat pts63
space
space
space
$9,021 | Props total: 5810 5810
 StateProperty88 said
they have chemistry i fu*ks with it...i have my eyes on that team to see how they develop
Why??? No one has top tier talent on that team, think about it 8th speed in the west is the TWolves and avg a.ss Wiggins has more potential than everyone on the Lakers.

5 months ago '11        #5
KING JAYY 545 heat pts545
space
space
$54,026 | Props total: 24399 24399
 Swade009 said
Why??? No one has top tier talent on that team, think about it 8th speed in the west is the TWolves and avg a.ss Wiggins has more potential than everyone on the Lakers.
Because hes not a hater

5 months ago '05        #6
space
space
 Swade009 said
i think kuz is better than wiggins now personally. and its hard to say they have no top tier talent when the nucleus is full of 1st and 2nd year guys. dont let the microwave society convince you that somethings dont take time.

5 months ago '13        #7
EZ Green 41 heat pts41
space
space
$10,838 | Props total: 20618 20618
That's why you need veterans. If a rookie is your vocal leader you're in trouble 9.9 times outta 10

5 months ago '05        #8
COLIN COWHERD 138 heat pts138
space
space
$31,676 | Props total: 36748 36748
+10 on chemistry.. love how they Joan each other...

Lonzo created this

BBB won SMOOTHHOOPER LOST

5 months ago '08        #9
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$36,749 | Props total: 17434 17434
 StateProperty88 said
i think kuz is better than wiggins now personally. and its hard to say they have no top tier talent when the nucleus is full of 1st and 2nd year guys. dont let the microwave society convince you that somethings dont take time.
Exactly

This sh*t take a minute....the TWolves the last 3 years arent the TWolves today. The young Lakers will be fine if they keep this group together

5 months ago '16        #10
TrillPeez 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,031 | Props total: 16403 16403
Half you BX n*ggas never played sports or had friends I can tell. Y'all sit around on XBOX PRAYING a n*gga from Boxden logs in lol

5 months ago '17        #11
Prodigital SC 565 heat pts565
space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 26773 26773
 Swade009 said
Cause he's not a hater

5 months ago '16        #12
Player2 583 heat pts583
space
space
space
$16,727 | Props total: 55699 55699
Ingram's a bust.

5 months ago '17        #13
Sloan21 241 heat pts241 OP
space
space
space
$4,921 | Props total: 13502 13502
 Player2 said
Ingram's a bust.
Too early

5 months ago '05        #14
Dun Language 4168 heat pts4168
space
space
$81,617 | Props total: 47849 47849
 tallulahmademe said
Ingram will be nothing but a role player. Not even a glorified one
What u gonna be laughing at when AD leaves ?

Bald head bi*ch.

5 months ago '04        #15
jaynasty 
space
space
$502 | Props total: 653 653
Killaz dont talk

5 months ago '12        #16
LurkerSince2010 5 heat pts
space
space
$516 | Props total: 2100 2100
Ingram always struck me as a laid back "im just here to get paid" type n*gga, that being said,I see him being a solid complimentary piece but never a star.

5 months ago '10        #17
acegutta22 205 heat pts205
space
space
$9,147 | Props total: 7174 7174
 StateProperty88 said
Think about what you just said over the last ten year only 2 players that I can think of worked them selves into all nba talent that Jimmy buckets and Kawhi Leonard the Lakers don't have anyone with even half the potential

5 months ago '15        #18
kami 23 heat pts23
space
space
$13,504 | Props total: 15434 15434
Lol at kuzma is better than wiggins. Now y’all just talking.

5 months ago '05        #19
space
space
 acegutta22 said
Think about what you just said over the last ten year only 2 players that I can think of worked them selves into all nba talent that Jimmy buckets and Kawhi Leonard the Lakers don't have anyone with even half the potential
i dont understand your post whatsoever. what do you mean only 2 players worked themselves into all nba talent?

5 months ago '18        #20
KingB56 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,267 | Props total: 3871 3871
 acegutta22 said
derozen too

5 months ago '04        #21
doczdaname 31 heat pts31
space
space
$14,030 | Props total: 6924 6924
 acegutta22 said
uuuuh dude they are all in the NBA so that is NBA talent

If you mean turn themselves into stars with hardwork on their untapped potential then okay, yes they did. Everyone thought Randle wasn't sh*t and look what he did this season. Ingram took over the main role and played above what people thought and was very agressive and comfortable. Kuz is NBA ready and can only get better. Zo is perfect at PG because they don't need offense from him. Hart is the steal of the draft and is already one of the better defenders and rebounders in the league as a guard. We are talking about little kids here, not grown men ready to rock. Thats like me having a kid and giving up on him because he couldn't do his abc's at 9 months. You sound like a clown.

5 months ago '05        #22
Sickstrumentals 2 heat pts
space
space
$752 | Props total: 1008 1008
I fu*k with Kuz.

Matter fact, i mess with any player that understands if the “captain” aint steppin up, we gotta right the ship...

5 months ago '10        #23
tallulahmademe 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,891 | Props total: 14859 14859
 Dun Language said
What u gonna be laughing at when AD leaves ?

Bald head bi*ch.
Hey u fat bi*ch, If anybody has shown a lack of knowledge about anything dealing with AD, youve shown that you clearly know nothing. But to answer your question, i wouldnt be mad. I would just hope they wouldve made a trade for Dwight Howard. Ive seen all his college highlights and i wouldnt be mad if he came to NO.

5 months ago '11        #24
Sinamatik CFR 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 13449 13449
B.I. gonna be aiight as soon as the world stops focusing on everything Drake Lite and Aubrey 2.5 are doing... they'll see B.I. is isnt an underachiever, just underrated!

5 months ago '12        #25
Young Perm 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,742 | Props total: 8166 8166
The disrespect BI gets on this forum is the epitome of “microwave generation”

5 months ago '12        #26
TRILL SH1T 102 heat pts102
space
space
$6,356 | Props total: 5736 5736
Some how some way Kuz always finds a way to sh*t on Lonzo in interviews

5 months ago '04        #27
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,989 | Props total: 1522 1522
Man, all this chatter is a bunch of casuals and people overreacting to what Philly did this year.

The Lakers got 1st and 2nd year dudes asked to basically run the offense through. Only other teams that do that and have suceeded this year are Philly and Utah. Both teams are like top 8 defensively and both teams are full of vets who are actually still good.

If you compare Simmons to Ingram or Lonzo they actaully compare very favorably. Obviously Simmons is better than both, but he's also physically mature. If you look at there PER36 numbers or even per game numbers Lonzo averages ~1 less rebound and 1 less a.ssist than Simmons. The big difference is Simmons can finish in the paint and Lonzo can't. Lonzo can shoot better but right now he's a 30.5% 3pt shooter and that just isn't good enough.

Ingram on the other hand is a better scorer and shooter than Simmons. But he's not the physical presence or playmaker/point forward that Simmons is. Both these guys are younger than Simmons and both will improve just by becoming more physically strong. That's not even taking to account what skills they improve on.

So to say the Lakers have no talent or no one that even projects to be good is silly. I didn't even get to Kuzma or what Randle has already accomplished. Three of the Lakers four best players are 21 and under and are all rookies or 2nd year guys. Man that's unheard of really. And for them to win 35 games was quite impressive when you add to the fact all the games Ingram, Lonzo and Hart missed this season and how much of a bum and defensive liability Brook Lopez is.

5 months ago '12        #28
GucciBoy347 39 heat pts39
space
space
$10,706 | Props total: 1368 1368
 Tikyle2 said
Man, all this chatter is a bunch of casuals and people overreacting to what Philly did this year.

The Lakers got 1st and 2nd year dudes asked to basically run the offense through. Only other teams that do that and have suceeded this year are Philly and Utah. Both teams are like top 8 defensively and both teams are full of vets who are actually still good.

If you compare Simmons to Ingram or Lonzo they actaully compare very favorably. Obviously Simmons is better than both, but he's also physically mature. If you look at there PER36 numbers or even per game numbers Lonzo averages ~1 less rebound and 1 less a.ssist than Simmons. The big difference is Simmons can finish in the paint and Lonzo can't. Lonzo can shoot better but right now he's a 30.5% 3pt shooter and that just isn't good enough.

Ingram on the other hand is a better scorer and shooter than Simmons. But he's not the physical presence or playmaker/point forward that Simmons is. Both these guys are younger than Simmons and both will improve just by becoming more physically strong. That's not even taking to account what skills they improve on.

So to say the Lakers have no talent or no one that even projects to be good is silly. I didn't even get to Kuzma or what Randle has already accomplished. Three of the Lakers four best players are 21 and under and are all rookies or 2nd year guys. Man that's unheard of really. And for them to win 35 games was quite impressive when you add to the fact all the games Ingram, Lonzo and Hart missed this season and how much of a bum and defensive liability Brook Lopez is.
that bum barely averaged 4 rebounds a game

5 months ago '05        #29
Sickstrumentals 2 heat pts
space
space
$752 | Props total: 1008 1008
 Tikyle2 said
A LOT of these Laker fans on here are just as bad as the Knicks fans. They dont even watch the games.

They wanna fire the coach, they wanna trade this guy for Paul George... mind you the team record has been steadily increasin with the pieces in place.

5 months ago '04        #30
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,989 | Props total: 1522 1522
 Sickstrumentals said
A LOT of these Laker fans on here are just as bad as the Knicks fans. They dont even watch the games.

They wanna fire the coach, they wanna trade this guy for Paul George... mind you the team record has been steadily increasin with the pieces in place.
Bruh, they don't watch, they just skim the box scores. That teams vets was a dude who's literally hot or cold and couldn't travel to away games for a month because of a DUI and a dinosaur center who likes to shoot 3's, can't rebound and is a disaster defending the PnR. They had a dude getting major minutes off the bench named Caruso and they essentially traded away their bench to CLE for a 5'9" dude who played like 10 games.

Home      

top in section
online now  37
13 comments
top in movies
top in section
online now  17
89 comments
top in news
top in section
online now  19
36 comments
top in wild'ish

most viewed right now
online now  37
Article inside Huge marijuana bundles are washing up on Florida beaches after hurric..
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  36
audio inside Lupe Fiasco King Nas
170 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  34
No wine no roses just 7 min n some bb oil
35 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  16
Woman exposes rapper, Kid Buu being a 30 year old criminal
126 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  11
Video inside Joe Budden Said Diddy Told Him Eminem Is Going To Be "Handled" & His MG..
239 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  10
Video inside Lost City of Atlantis hidden in plain sight?
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  10
Image(s) inside Sep 18 - Dad arrested for driving teen couple to park to do their tha..
72 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  9
Video inside OBH rapper Skinny on the Run for MURDER gives Live update from UHAUL tr..
116 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy