Apr 16 - Billionaire GOP Donor: I知 Using My Tax-Cut Money To Help Elect Democrats

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

9 months ago '07        #1
165 page views
2 comments

iswerve 171 heat pts171
space
space
$6,241 | Props total: 11690 11690
Apr 16 - Billionaire GOP Donor: I知 Using My Tax-Cut Money To Help Elect Democrats

擢or the good of the country, the Democrats must take back one or both houses of Congress.

[pic - click to view]

A major GOP donor is jumping ship and now he痴 contributing to Democratic candidates in hopes of flipping the House of Representatives and/or the Senate in this year痴 midterm elections.

Seth Klarman, the billionaire CEO of the Baupost Group who the Economist once dubbed 典he Oracle of Boston, called out Republicans for failing to keep President Donald Trump in check.

典he Republicans in Congress have failed to hold the president accountable and have abandoned their historic beliefs and values, Klarman told the Boston Globe. 擢or the good of the country, the Democrats must take back one or both houses of Congress.

Klarman, an independent who donated more than $7 million to GOP candidates during the presidency of Barack Obama, has now cut checks to Democrats in 56 House races and 22 Senate elections, the newspaper reported.

的 received a tax cut I neither need nor want. I知 choosing to invest it to f!ght the administration痴 flawed policies and to elect Democrats to the Senate and House of Representatives, Klarman said.
Klarman also donated $2 million to nonprofits backing core Democratic issues, including gun control and the environment, the Globe reported.

Last year, Klarman described Trump as a 鍍hreat to democracy, per audio obtained by New York magazine. He also warned against Trump痴 protectionist agenda in a letter to his investors, saying such policies 渡ot only don稚 work, they actually leave society worse off, The New York Times reported.

In the same letter, he sounded the alarm about the Trump-backed tax cuts that were ultimately enacted by the Republican-led Congress.

典he Trump tax cuts could drive government deficits considerably higher, Klarman wrote, noting that cuts in 2001 under President George W. Bush 吐ueled income inequality while triggering huge federal budget deficits.

Now, he痴 putting his money where his mouth is, donating his own proceeds from those cuts to work against the Republicans who enacted them.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

http://thehill.com/blogs/ .. ht-trump-admin

2 comments for "Apr 16 - Billionaire GOP Donor: I知 Using My Tax-Cut Money To Help Elect Democrats"

9 months ago '12        #2
OldBusiness 173 heat pts173
space
space
$27,793 | Props total: 44445 44445
They told you those fake tax cuts were for the best interest of the people yet those would benefit from them most are telling the people that's not the way.

Yet we will have a few cucks come in happy about the extra 3 dollars in their check they traded for our countries dignity

9 months ago '17        #3
Ymmot 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,363 | Props total: 20162 20162
 OldBusiness said
They told you those fake tax cuts were for the best interest of the people yet those would benefit from them most are telling the people that's not the way.

Yet we will have a few cucks come in happy about the extra 3 dollars in their check they traded for our countries dignity
Wages are still stagnate, guess the money really doesn't trickle down. It didn't work for Bush either...

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  48
Video inside 1839 World Fair... Our history is a lie
41 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+92online now  43
Image(s) inside Tahiry said she tired of the fakeness
107 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+105online now  29
Image(s) inside She痴 51 With A 40 inch Ass. But How Deep Is The pus-y?
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+45online now  18
Video inside MK 11 Gameplay
62 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
+23online now  18
Image(s) inside Crazy conspiracy theory involving our POTUS
125 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-18online now  16
Video inside Young Buck is out here going off on 50!
156 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+26online now  14
Image(s) inside "I Seen 2pac Pull Up To The Club w/ Faith Evans, he & Treach Both Smas..
68 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  10
Tell Damon Dash I Want That Smoke!
47 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy