Apple Rumored To "Invent" Features For Next iPhone That Already Existed On The Galaxy S4

most viewed right now
Video inside Accomplished Milf Julia Ann advice on how to bag Milfs
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Mark Whalberg a good dude out here feeding the homeless, wait a min tha..
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside now I ain't with that gay incest sh-t, BUT...
129 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Lil Boosie Responds To His BM
108 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 3 months ago '07        #1
3667 page views
45 comments

Jago 1090 heat pts1090
space
space
space
$3,974 | Props total: 7009 7009
Apple Rumored To "Invent" Features For Next iPhone That Already Existed On The Galaxy S4

Now that notches are popping up on just about every new smartphone screen, Apple’s next iPhone will need some new tricks to stand out from its competitors. But if a report from Bloomberg is true, instead of coming up with entirely new ideas, it seems Apple may try to crib some features from a handful of five-year-old devices.

Bloomberg claims that two new features Apple is exploring for use on a future iPhone (that’s maybe two or three years away) include “touchless gesture control” that would let a you manipulate the phone from an unspecified distance, and displays “that curve inward gradually from top to bottom,” as opposed to the sloping edges found on phones like the Galaxy S9.
Based on Bloomberg’s descriptions, these feature ideas may not actually be entirely new, but instead a revival of tech from the phones of yesteryear.

For those who have followed the evolution of smartphones for awhile, you might recall that non-touch gestures are something that Samsung debuted on the Galaxy S4 in 2013. Back then, Samsung called its features Air View and Air Gesture, which allowed you to do things like hover your hand over a tiny sensor in the bezel to wake the screen and view notifications, or wave your hand across the screen to switch between tabs or flip through photos.

Samsung wasn’t the only company to try something like this either. On the 2015 Moto X Pure, Motorola installed its own gesture controls that would let you wave your hand over the screen to turn the display on or off, in addition to a selection of traditional gestures like holding the phone and making a chopping motion to turn on the flashlight, the latter of which is still available on more recent Moto handsets via Moto Actions.

On the Galaxy Round, you could use the curved back to tilt phone and turn on the screen. It was pretty cool at the time, but in the era where phones have always-on displays, the feature is much less useful.

As for that rumored, inwardly curving screen, Samsung did that first on the Galaxy Round in 2013 (only released in South Korea), which was then followed by the original LG G Flex in 2014, and then again on the G Flex 2 in 2015. The G Flex even went one step further, because on top of having a concave design that LG says made the screen feel more natural and soothing to touch (which it kinda did), the screens themselves had a little flex to them, which helped the phones endure a life spent stuffed inside users’ pockets.

The LG G Flex 2 was both curvy and bendy.

In the years since the Galaxy Round, S4, and G Flex debuted, however, both Samsung and LG have largely given up on the technology they pioneered five years ago. And if Apple could revive those ideas and potentially make them useful, that might be kind of nice, just so long as the company doesn’t try to take credit for inventing the tech. After all, sooner or later, everything old is new again.

visit this link Apple's Newly Rumored Smartphone Ideas Sound Straight Out of 2013
ThePainkiller and 9 others gave props

mrdontgivafcuk and 2 others slapped this ish

45 comments for "Apple Rumored To "Invent" Features For Next iPhone That Already Existed On The Galaxy S4"

3 months ago '16        #2
KWizzle 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,919 | Props total: 10501 10501
Aslong as they actually make it useful and not just a gimmick i cool with that its not about who does it first its about who makes it the most useful
LYTE and 23 others gave props

P-Hill|M and 19 others slapped this ish

3 months ago '04        #3
JayR04 117 heat pts117
space
space
$11,418 | Props total: 7186 7186
Typical Apple

l3altimore7 and 11 others gave props

basedbuddha and 6 others slapped this ish

3 months ago '11        #4
Kid A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,362 | Props total: 7112 7112
Samsung always trying them deading sh*t Apple keeps them
SeraphKin slapped this ish

3 months ago '13        #5
Phenom354 
space
space
$10,135 | Props total: 8091 8091
Never used this on my s4 or the face unlock it had.

Hmm
 3 months ago '17        #6
Hater 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,501 | Props total: 9922 9922
I know that Steve Jobs was more of a hustler than an actual inventor and that most of what Mcintosh was known for and has been praised about with their flagship devices over the years came from lesser known creators (like Wozniak)

But I do have to say,
I joined the Apple cult and drank the Apple Juice back in 2007-2008 with the iphone. I'd owned an Ipod and it was better than my Zune I'd owned (Zune really could've been a dope a.ss device).

but since the passing of Jobs, Apple's "innovations" have been lack luster.
Granted, they've been focusing on software development (and even then, that's sketchy) and redesign of their device's appearances, but without a mind like Job's - who knew how to find talent, even if he ended up getting credit for it - Apple is falling to the way-side.

I don't know much about Cook, and maybe he is a good successor of Jobs - to the apple employees, but he fu*king sucks in relation evolving the Apple brand.

I can't wait until Apple get's a new CEO, because Cook is truly fu*king things up.

Atleast with Jobs, iPhone's would've had people still hating Apple but the innovation and designs would've made even the staunchest of haters give props.
Viviana and 4 others gave props

Iduzdis and 2 others slapped this ish

3 months ago '16        #7
Negusis 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,889 | Props total: 6910 6910
 Hater said:
I know that Steve Jobs was more of a hustler than an actual inventor and that most of what Mcintosh was known for and has been praised about with their flagship devices over the years came from lesser known creators (like Wozniak)

But I do have to say,
I joined the Apple cult and drank the Apple Juice back in 2007-2008 with the iphone. I'd owned an Ipod and it was better than my Zune I'd owned (Zune really could've been a dope a.ss device).

but since the passing of Jobs, Apple's "innovations" have been lack luster.
Granted, they've been focusing on software development (and even then, that's sketchy) and redesign of their device's appearances, but without a mind like Job's - who knew how to find talent, even if he ended up getting credit for it - Apple is falling to the way-side.

I don't know much about Cook, and maybe he is a good successor of Jobs - to the apple employees, but he fu*king sucks in relation evolving the Apple brand.

I can't wait until Apple get's a new CEO, because Cook is truly fu*king things up.

Atleast with Jobs, iPhone's would've had people still hating Apple but the innovation and designs would've made even the staunchest of haters give props.
Innovation started falling off while he was alive though. Before Cook took over. If were being honest the only innovations Apple ever had in the last 20 to 25 years has been in the iPhone and the app store. And those were a while ago. Other than that what have they innovated?
Aztlan and 2 others gave props

Hater and 1 others slapped this ish

3 months ago '17        #8
PROV 49 heat pts49
space
space
$4,642 | Props total: 12531 12531
I work in tech, they pulled this same sh*t last time
Aztlan gave props

the undertaker slapped this ish

3 months ago '15        #9
Teddy KGB 34 heat pts34
space
space
$11,468 | Props total: 35452 35452
Let’s just ignore the fact that 99% of the way all smartphones work and function is based off of the first iPhone. But now Apple is the biter?

Hater and 23 others gave props

500nd59 and 7 others slapped this ish

3 months ago '05        #10
lilwheezy 
space
space
$1,907 | Props total: 331 331
I had the Moto pure and the gestures were pretty useful. Double chop to turn on flashlight was used all the time. I still catch myself doing it on my new phone.
Radio Raheem gave props

3 months ago '14        #11
consigliereA 91 heat pts91
space
space
$28,122 | Props total: 33041 33041
 l3altimore7 said:

[pic - click to view]

smash..

😯😯😯
l3altimore7 and 1 others gave props

firstmerci slapped this ish

3 months ago '04        #12
patt24 53 heat pts53
space
space
$7,712 | Props total: 3777 3777
I never really used them but my girl used to abuse those gestures on the s4, especially the swipe/screenshot one
 3 months ago '05        #13
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,182 | Props total: 1051 1051
Yeah but we all know apples “invent” means actually works ����*♂️
KWizzle and 1 others gave props

justin747 and 2 others slapped this ish

3 months ago '16        #14
NEWYORKTlMES 38 heat pts38
space
space
$1,906 | Props total: 6836 6836
Steve Jobs is dead

3 months ago '14        #15
Black Einstein 9 heat pts
space
space
$635 | Props total: 2103 2103
I'm still rocking with my Galaxy S4 Active. Last galaxy to have removable battery and SD card slot, ....and it's waterproof.
Jae_Mike gave props

3 months ago '05        #16
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,942 | Props total: 17502 17502
 Black Einstein said:
I'm still rocking with my Galaxy S4 Active. Last galaxy to have removable battery and SD card slot, ....and it's waterproof.
The Galaxy S V, Galaxy S V Active and Note 4 all have a removable battery and microSD storage.
SeraphKin and 4 others gave props

3 months ago '10        #17
FrankAndBeans 28 heat pts28
space
space
$4,420 | Props total: 7156 7156
 Negusis said:
Innovation started falling off while he was alive though. Before Cook took over. If were being honest the only innovations Apple ever had in the last 20 to 25 years has been in the iPhone and the app store. And those were a while ago. Other than that what have they innovated?
Who cares. Apple makes dope products
 3 months ago '16        #18
Negusis 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,889 | Props total: 6910 6910
 FrankAndBeans said:
Who cares. Apple makes dope products
I care, that's why I asked the question.
justin747 and 1 others gave props

3 months ago '15        #19
SeraphKin 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,649 | Props total: 25667 25667
 Black Einstein said:
I can take battery out my s5 and 7
Datsallfolks gave props

3 months ago '17        #20
justin747 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,375 | Props total: 19699 19699
 Teddy KGB said:
Let’s just ignore the fact that 99% of the way all smartphones work and function is based off of the first iPhone. But now Apple is the biter?

Y'all really think Apple invented smartphones huh? I thought you were a old n*gga. Where you too young to buy smartphones back in the early 2000s?

Put some respect on the OG's names. The original iPhone OS stole so much sh*t from Palm OS on the Treo and the Sidekick.

[pic - click to view]

Then Apple went and copied a lot of gestures from the Palm Pre for the iPhone X.

[video - click to view]

Teddy KGB and 4 others gave props

Home      

most viewed right now
3 out of 5 black men
79 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Real Eyes Wide Shut
75 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is He The Goat Or The Worst Big Brother Of All Time?
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damnnnnnn this lil bi*ch seeing progress on her bulk diet.
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mrs. Officer
71 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sacha Baron Cohen’s Who Is America? [Official Discussion Thread]
95 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
MMA Conor: Putin one of the greatest leaders of our time
55 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Adrien Broner Beat Up Last Nite By Jeezy Goon Boston George In Houston ..
187 comments
1 day ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy