Is owning a PSP in 2018 still worth it?

most viewed right now
 202
Image(s) inside Kanye throwing heavy subliminals at Jay Z and Beyonce
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 156
BOX its fight night on boxden !!!!!!
1303 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 88
Tekashi 6ix9ine Cops Plee To Casanova (Leaked Dm)
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 74
Image(s) inside Why Niggas Eat B##ty
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

 2 weeks ago '14        #1
2230 pageviews
60 comments


mumbosauce 267 heat pts267
space
space
space
$10,119 | Props total: 14071 14071
Is owning a PSP in 2018 still worth it?
 

 
realgunta and 7 others gave props
 
hellboi slapped this ish
 

60 comments for "Is owning a PSP in 2018 still worth it?"

 2 weeks ago '17        #2
Pretty Tone 
space
avatar space
space
$4,797 | Props total: 13697 13697
get this if you need a emulator handheld trust me. i had the 7inch version and my only complaint was it got uncomfortable at times because of how big it was but the 5 inch version fixes that. it comes with the emulators set up sh*ts nice

[video - click to view]

mumbosauce and 10 others gave props
 
 1 week ago '14        #3
mumbosauce 267 heat pts267 OP
space
space
space
$10,119 | Props total: 14071 14071
 Pretty Tone said:
get this if you need a emulator handheld trust me.

It looks dope but I prefer psp go. It fits in my pocket


Last edited by mumbosauce; 04-12-2018 at 01:17 PM..
Pretty Tone and 5 others gave props
 
 1 week ago '05        #4
WCIB 115 heat pts115
space
avatar space
space
$25,655 | Props total: 10680 10680
Sure
 1 week ago '16        #5
SmokeeRobs 
space
avatar space
space
$859 | Props total: 1723 1723
I just miss playing Kingdom of Paradise.. Might have to cop another
KJHARDY and 1 others gave props
 
 1 week ago '10        #6
KJHARDY 83 heat pts83
space
avatar space
space
$22,670 | Props total: 11844 11844
 SmokeeRobs said:
I just miss playing Kingdom of Paradise.. Might have to cop another
That game was dope.
SmokeeRobs gave props
 
 1 week ago '16        #7
SmokeeRobs 
space
avatar space
space
$859 | Props total: 1723 1723
 KJHARDY said:
That game was dope.
Me and my brother used to scrap tough on there lol. sh*t was way too fun.
 1 week ago '18        #8
dice08 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$499 | Props total: 6202 6202
Sony really blew it with the Vita. I don't wanna give in and cop the switch because I don't think any of the games appeal to me. I remember back in like 06 my girl and I both had PSP's and we were fu*king each other up in that GTA game. Damn Sony.

lZAKUl and 10 others gave props
 
 1 week ago '14        #9
mumbosauce 267 heat pts267 OP
space
space
space
$10,119 | Props total: 14071 14071
 dice08 said:
Sony really blew it with the Vita.

I think PSV will be goat status after it can be hacked to the same lvl as psp
Albazi1K95 and 3 others gave props
 
 1 week ago '04        #10
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,564 | Props total: 3176 3176
 dice08 said:
Sony really blew it with the Vita. I don't wanna give in and cop the switch because I don't think any of the games appeal to me. I remember back in like 06 my girl and I both had PSP's and we were fu*king each other up in that GTA game. Damn Sony.

The switch right now has a far better library than the PSP(the og and the Vita).

The switch was not a serious 3rd party option until they started out selling the ps4. 3rd party Devs are starting to make triple AAA games for the switch.
Douja Slim and 1 others gave props
 
 1 week ago '11        #11
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$8,983 | Props total: 1756 1756
I still have mine from like '06, mine has never been modded though, just always had a bunch of music, photos and game data on it.
the PSP had some pretty dope games imo, GTA, NFS and 2K10/Live 07 were enough to hold me over forever
The internet on it is dated and the PSN store for it doesn't work anymore, but none of that should matter much I don't think if you're gonna mod it anyway, so if you can mod it, by all means, go for it bro, I don't they'll be very expensive.


Last edited by ShaquilleBrown; 04-12-2018 at 06:19 AM..
tnice and 1 others gave props
 
 1 week ago '05        #12
PhrozenMenace 
space
avatar space
space
$14,295 | Props total: 1723 1723
i used to play
[pic - click to view]

all the time




sony fu*ked up
realgunta and 6 others gave props
 
 1 week ago '15        #13
Mystic 124 heat pts124
space
avatar space
space
$5,628 | Props total: 4471 4471
Modded PS Vita and PS4 games anywhere GTA5 on a plane
AndrewTHEgreaT gave props
 
 1 week ago '14        #14
DavidAames 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$9,112 | Props total: 7748 7748
 Pretty Tone said:
get this if you need a emulator handheld trust me. i had the 7inch version and my only complaint was it got uncomfortable at times because of how big it was but the 5 inch version fixes that. it comes with the emulators set up sh*ts nice
Where they sell it at?
 1 week ago '16        #15
TrillPeez 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 13097 13097
 VictoryThagr8 said:
The switch right now has a far better library than the PSP(the og and the Vita).

The switch was not a serious 3rd party option until they started out selling the ps4. 3rd party Devs are starting to make triple AAA games for the switch.

Wait...you're telling me that Nintendo's flagship has a better library than Sony's 5th priority at best (at the time)?
Ozzy Booty gave props
 
 1 week ago '14        #16
mumbosauce 267 heat pts267 OP
space
space
space
$10,119 | Props total: 14071 14071
 ShaquilleBrown said:
I still have mine from like '06, mine has never been modded though, just always had a bunch of music, photos and game data on it.

You should mod it. It takes five minutes
 1 week ago '14        #17
mumbosauce 267 heat pts267 OP
space
space
space
$10,119 | Props total: 14071 14071
 TrillPeez said:
Wait...you're telling me that Nintendo's flagship has a better library than Sony's 5th priority at best (at the time)?
I don't agree it has better library anyways especially since psp is a official ps1 emulator
 1 week ago '16        #18
TrillPeez 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 13097 13097
 mumbosauce said:
I don't agree it has better library anyways especially since psp is a official ps1 emulator
You can't just add the PS1 library to the PSP just cuz it can play them. If so then the PS2 has the greatest library to ever grace gaming BY FAR.

Just based off the titles made for those systems what do you think?

I go PSP just cuz I prefer RPG's over everything and PSP has some of the strongest available even if they were remastered rereleases.
 1 week ago '14        #19
mumbosauce 267 heat pts267 OP
space
space
space
$10,119 | Props total: 14071 14071
 TrillPeez said:

Just based off the titles made for those systems what do you think?
Well idk about switch since I haven't had any Nintendo games since snes (I got all those ROMs on psp though)

I have every psp game ever made though and it has alot of my favorites. These are the psp games on my psp go atm

KoF 94-98 collection
Metal Slug Anthology
SF Alpha 3
Darkstalkers
Power Stone Collection
Samurai Shodown Anthology
Phantasy Star Portable
Gran Turismo
X-MEN Legends II
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
ikki tousen xross impact
Guilty Gear Judgement
Princess Crown
Great Battle Full Blast
Youngporter and 3 others gave props
 
 1 week ago '16        #20
TrillPeez 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 13097 13097
 mumbosauce said:
Well idk about switch since I haven't had any Nintendo games since snes (I got all those ROMs on psp though)

I have every psp game ever made though and it has alot of my favorites. These are the psp games on my psp go atm

KoF 94-98 collection
Metal Slug Anthology
SF Alpha 3
Darkstalkers
Power Stone Collection
Samurai Shodown Anthology
Phantasy Star Portable
Gran Turismo
X-MEN Legends II
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
ikki tousen xross impact
Guilty Gear Judgement
Princess Crown
Great Battle Full Blast
And all except a few of those are ports
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Video inside Kid who reacts to 90s rap for first time "channel"
77 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside Would you pipe? She's 18
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
This would be a fun f*ck
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Google's "new" messenger
28 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Apr 20 - 14-year-old girl commits suicide after parents say she couldn..
147 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Article inside ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ Box Office Looks To Land Biggest..
38 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Ralo Instagram Is Crazier Than You Think
192 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Apr 20 -Illinois woman gets life in prison for plot to commit mass mur..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy