squad up!

Apr 4 - Alveda King: If my Uncle MLK we’re alive today he would pray for & w/ Pres. Trump

view the rest of most viewed

most viewed right now
31 comments
@thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 months ago '07        #51
DoctorNBA 46 heat pts46
space
space
$6,136 | Props total: 4760 4760
 SimpinAintEz said
Those thing not only happended in the Bible, they were sanctioned and commanded by God. Free will inherently can't be allowed. Allowing it implies that someone has control over your will and there's nothing free about that.
You have a bad distorted interpretation of the Bible. God gives us the freedom to make choices. He does allow them to happen if it will, in turn, glorify his name at the end. Once again this isn't heaven. This world is full of sin and sin breeds more sin.

And yes you do have free will. You have the free will to continue to bash Christianity or not. That is your choice. You control your fate.

7 months ago '08        #52
Kewop Decam 87 heat pts87
space
space
space
$17,868 | Props total: 14581 14581
 Jeet Kune Do said
Shes on fox news, she has no credibility

Idc who you are, once you go there your opinion dont mean sh*t
Believe or not, there are folks on Fox news who look like us that are f!ghting for us.

And she

[video - click to view]

Eboni K Williams is one of them.

Fox is still garbage as a whole though/

7 months ago '10        #53
robfromlbc 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,404 | Props total: 18624 18624
 HughyBaby said
As much as I love MLK, that is where the love stops. I'm not holding hands and singing kumbaya with my enemies......you keep continuing to fu*k me over and I'm supposed to keep turning the other cheek? fu*k all that.

The fu*king Christian mentality, I fu*king hate
Can you answer me one question please sir?
How exactly are you personally as an individual being fu*ked over at this moment?
Please dont talk about things that do not personally affect you but rather things that are affecting your everyday routine.... which is basically making comments on bx all day long from what i can see.
You are such a negative nancy i rarely see you post anything positive its just f this f that.

7 months ago '07        #54
DoctorNBA 46 heat pts46
space
space
 SimpinAintEz said
Violence and progress have gone hand in hand throughout the course of human history. It's not a matter of what I think is the answer, this relationship simply just IS regardless of how anyone feels about it.

Violence can be committed in the name of a righteous cause, such as shooting a suicide bomber before they detonate and k!ll dozens of people. Such violence is ingrained in the history of mankind.

You can a.ssert that love is the reason segregation ended all you want but color me unconvinced. You sound crazy. Slavery was abolished because it was proven to be UNPROFITABLE for the North, not because of love.
Once again, its a distorted history. Wouldn't the North benefit from the South if they're the same country? There's no way free labor would be deemed unprofitable lol.

This is similar to the South's "Lost Cause" of the Civil War. It is a misinterpretation of history to fit the narrative you are tryin to portray. There's nothing different between the two. One is just as bad as the other.

7 months ago '13        #55
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
$14,499 | Props total: 22276 22276
 JordanWest86 said
You have a bad distorted interpretation of the Bible. God gives us the freedom to make choices. He does allow them to happen if it will, in turn, glorify his name at the end. Once again this isn't heaven. This world is full of sin and sin breeds more sin.

And yes you do have free will. You have the free will to continue to bash Christianity or not. That is your choice. You control your fate.
Allowing genocide to stroke your ego is disgusting and is reminiscent of how a tyrant would act.

You can't be allowed free will. That's nonsensical. What part of that do you not comprehend? I have the will to apply critical thinking to the Bible but that will is not granted/allowed by some deity.

7 months ago '07        #56
DoctorNBA 46 heat pts46
space
space
 SimpinAintEz said
Allowing genocide to stroke your ego is disgusting and is reminiscent of how a tyrant would act.

You can't be allowed free will. That's nonsensical. What part of that do you not comprehend? I have the will to apply critical thinking to the Bible but that will is not granted/allowed by some deity.
Genocide would clearly be explained in the 10 commandments. "Thou shall not k!ll." Theres nothing debatable about it.

You're not making any sense. You control your actions, no one else does. Thats free will. You choose to love ppl, no one does that for you. Don't act like you cant change your future.

7 months ago '07        #57
Damagegadget 493 heat pts493
space
space
$38,168 | Props total: 22488 22488
and he would still get mudered by fbi..I pray for and with trump everytime he opens his mouth

7 months ago '13        #58
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 JordanWest86 said
Once again, its a distorted history. Wouldn't the North benefit from the South if they're the same country? There's no way free labor would be deemed unprofitable lol.

This is similar to the South's "Lost Cause" of the Civil War. It is a misinterpretation of history to fit the narrative you are tryin to portray. There's nothing different between the two. One is just as bad as the other.
The irony of you claiming that I'm distorting history when you're simply creating a revised history that happens to conform to your worldview.

"The war began as a struggle to preserve the Union, not a struggle to free the slaves, but many in the North and South felt that the conflict would ultimately decide both issues."

Stop it fam. Love didn't have sh*t to do with it.

7 months ago '13        #59
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 JordanWest86 said
Genocide would clearly be explained in the 10 commandments. "Thou shall not k!ll." Theres nothing debatable about it.

You're not making any sense. You control your actions, no one else does. Thats free will. You choose to love ppl, no one does that for you. Don't act like you cant change your future.
It's "thou shall not k!ll" until God sanctions and commands the genocide of an entire people, then it's ok. Hypocritical.

No sh*t I control my actions and no one else does but you're the one a.sserting that my will is ALLOWED AND GRANTED by God. My argument is that it's not "free" if someone/something is allowing/granting you your will. Do you not realize you're making this argument?

7 months ago '07        #60
DoctorNBA 46 heat pts46
space
space
 SimpinAintEz said
The irony of you claiming that I'm distorting history when you're simply creating a revised history that happens to conform to your worldview.

"The war began as a struggle to preserve the Union, not a struggle to free the slaves, but many in the North and South felt that the conflict would ultimately decide both issues."

Stop it fam. Love didn't have sh*t to do with it.

What caused the civil war?
There were many causes of the civil war, including differences between northern and southern states on the idea of slavery, as well as trade, tariffs, and states rights. The main cause was the idea of slavery.

I could search a million links on this and it all give different answers.

7 months ago '07        #61
DoctorNBA 46 heat pts46
space
space
 SimpinAintEz said
It's "thou shall not k!ll" until God sanctions and commands the genocide of an entire people, then it's ok. Hypocritical.

No sh*t I control my actions and no one else does but you're the one a.sserting that my will is ALLOWED AND GRANTED by God. My argument is that it's not "free" if someone/something is allowing/granting you your will. Do you not realize you're making this argument?
God commanded nations to obliterate other nations. No individual specifically. This was in the Old Testament before the Love of Christ had met this Earth and paid the ultimate price. There was nothing standing between us and hell in the old testament. The world was full of sin and so were its ppl.

But now Christ's sacrifice stands between earth's ppl and hell.

7 months ago '13        #62
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 JordanWest86 said
What caused the civil war?
There were many causes of the civil war, including differences between northern and southern states on the idea of slavery, as well as trade, tariffs, and states rights. The main cause was the idea of slavery.

I could search a million links on this and it all give different answers.
No source? No care. You could search a million sources and not a single one is going to a.ssert that slavery was abolished out of love.

7 months ago '13        #63
SimpinAintEz 
space
space
 JordanWest86 said
God commanded nations to obliterate other nations. No individual specifically. This was in the Old Testament before the Love of Christ had met this Earth and paid the ultimate price. There was nothing standing between us and hell in the old testament. The world was full of sin and so were its ppl.

But now Christ's sacrifice stands between earth's ppl and hell.
Oh I forgot that as long as you command entire nations to commit genocide and not individuals then it's ok to k!ll. Nevermind the fact that God actually did command indivuals to k!ll. Either way, it's circumventing the Ten Commandments.

You can't have to New Testament without the Old and God never changes nor makes mistakes correct? Also, God doesn't get brownie points for "sacrificing" himself to himself. You can't k!ll an eternal being either, so where's the sacrifice? Miss me with the apologetics. They don't add up.

7 months ago '13        #64
Erma Gerd 298 heat pts298
space
space
$18,203 | Props total: 26771 26771
I'm sure he would've. Now ask yourself if Trump would've marched with MLK.

7 months ago '07        #65
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,027 | Props total: 2419 2419
 SimpinAintEz said
Aaaaaaand, once again, you're turning a blind eye to the lives lost/ blood shed in the process while making it seem like love was the key to it all.

Civil rights weren't granted because the white man loved us soooo much. They were granted because their wrist was twisted by force. Slavery wasn't abolished because black folks were loved, it was a financial/ political move. Pull your head out of the clouds fam.
Facts. If there was love, black people wouldn't have been enslaved in the first place. If there was love, black people would not have been denied equal rights between 1865 and 1972

7 months ago '07        #66
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,027 | Props total: 2419 2419
 JordanWest86 said
U really think violence is the answer? You're in a thread about MLK, the enemy of violence and hate. Sacrifices have to be made but Love is the main ingredient. Segregation would still exist if there is no love. Slavery was abolished because it was understood and realized, by the majority, that it was wrong and love prevailed from that situation. Things are realized and understood but hate does not come to that realization I can promise u.
So it took America 250 years to suddenly realize that enslaving/raping/torturing a group of people were wrong? Or maybe it was because the north felt like the cheap labor economy of the south was a threat to capitalism and political clout.

If it was all about love then it would not have taken an aditonal 110 years after slavery to be granted equal rights.

7 months ago '16        #67
Frankie Needles 75 heat pts75
space
space
space
$2,343 | Props total: 10777 10777
 HughyBaby said
As much as I love MLK, that is where the love stops. I'm not holding hands and singing kumbaya with my enemies......you keep continuing to fu*k me over and I'm supposed to keep turning the other cheek? fu*k all that.

THat's not just a Christian ideal, a lot of MLK's ideas were composites of Buddahish and Taoist and Jewish ideologys.

Also all of them say the same thing about turning the other cheek, but you're just a hater of Christianity so sure but all the blame on the biggest target....

7 months ago '16        #68
foshoVoodoo 214 heat pts214
space
space
$13,455 | Props total: 32100 32100
 Kewop Decam said
Believe or not, there are folks on Fox news who look like us that are f!ghting for us.

And she

Eboni K Williams is one of them.

Fox is still garbage as a whole though/
And yet still fu*k the terrorist hate group fox news and anybody who ever graced it's presence. Ashe shango

7 months ago '07        #69
jussncredible 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,646 | Props total: 929 929
she's prob right mlk was a sell out and homos3xual...but hey...the truth will come out about him soon

7 months ago '07        #70
jussncredible 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,646 | Props total: 929 929
if any person of color thinks the civil war was faught over them...shows why many call themselves minority...and also civil war was faught to free the white slaves not the black..

7 months ago '15        #71
chiladin708 36 heat pts36
space
space
$2,487 | Props total: 4029 4029
The King family is just as kooky as the Jackson's! How in the hell does she know what Dr.King would do?

7 months ago '13        #72
HeyMrDJ321 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,497 | Props total: 601 601
 SimpinAintEz said
More thoughts and prayers
On some real shyt, I didn't even look at the vid. Couldn't. We are a sad people bro. Smh

7 months ago '17        #73
DaQCKing 19 heat pts19
space
space
$5,062 | Props total: 20495 20495
 HughyBaby said

MLK began to realize that before he was a.ssassinated. Ain't no mistake he was k!lled when his views started to become radical

Home      

most viewed right now
FBG Wooski shot in head at friends funeral
193 comments
12 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Sarah Silverman Says Louis C.K. M**turbated in Front of Her: ‘F— yeah..
113 comments
10 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Phuck!
31 comments
8 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Anyone else think Bron could be losing these games on purpose?
43 comments
5 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New MJ Smileys on deck once again
68 comments
6 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 22 - (He just came out) ‘I’m a nationalist!’: Trump makes stunning..
36 comments
10 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 22 - NYPD sergeant being investigated for shoving underwear down c..
120 comments
12 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Drake beautiful baby mom vibin to that drake
124 comments
13 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Those T1tties Are DEFINITELY REAL...
35 comments
11 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Uzi out here lookin like a proud side chick
34 comments
12 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
McDonalds hack for basically free food
103 comments
12 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Joel Embiid On Dating In The NBA: “Gotta Do Your Background Check”
117 comments
11 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA DERRICK ROSE with CROSSOVER of the YEAR so far :mjomfg:
29 comments
8 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Damian Lillard arrives at tonight’s game dressed as Stone Cold Steve Austin
67 comments
10 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick ol’ Filipina girl
33 comments
12 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside j prince on birdmans ass for money owed to his son
91 comments
12 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA San Antonio Spurs vs Los Angeles Lakers
1040 comments
9 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl Got The Lower Body Of A Preteen Quarter Horse
33 comments
12 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pawg shortney.slays
16 comments
6 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Wolves PRINCE inspired jersey leaked
48 comments
11 hours ago
@sports
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
Lonny Breaux
ElevateOne
BigCliff
Static3IVERSON
Villuminati
justin747
nwo504
Esco300YMCMB
squirtofkahlua
Adwerdz
Top 10 most slapped recently
Rule 336
HiShinUnit
Lonny Breaux
The Watcher
stogz
Esco300YMCMB
Cowboywiz
BXSPAGHETT
suavehooper
Papi

most viewed right now
online now  29
Video inside Lawd have mercy jazmynekyng uproarchallenge
59 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  25
Video inside after 20 years tchina arnold talks about the drama on martin
128 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  19
Image(s) inside LiAngelo Ball has s3x tape with a tr@nny. #BBB #BallControl
187 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  14
What’s The Worst Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You?
230 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  8
Slow💨💨💨 Slow Strokes
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  7
Image(s) inside Yaris like the car
14 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  6
Video inside Exclusive interview with another 1 of Young Bucks Tr@nny lovers. It co..
59 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  4
Video inside Got damn Arsenal straight destroyed this d1ke in a battle!!
51 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy