Image(s) inside Kanye throwing heavy subliminals at Jay Z and Beyonce
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX its fight night on boxden !!!!!!
1307 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Tekashi 6ix9ine Cops Plee To Casanova (Leaked Dm)
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Why Niggas Eat B##ty
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

3 weeks ago '16        #1
1253 pageviews
23 comments

Soo Special OG 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$5,825 | Props total: 11070 11070
April fools: Kodi rename to XBMC, Only Supporting For XBOX One Moving Forward

As many of you may have noticed, Google has decided to remove autocomplete support for the word Kodi. While the team finds this move disappointing, we've determined a real solution for the problem. While Kodi no longer autocompletes, XBMC still does! As such, starting today, we are officially changing our name back to XBMC.

But we're not stopping there. We've had a good long run being a multi-platform system, but at the end of the day covering six or more platforms has become far too much of a stress. Android support alone taxes our resources in a way no volunteer development team can ever reasonably be expected to handle. And all the other platforms just makes this worse. So, in an executive decision that we believe the entire community will support, we at Team XBMC have decided to fully embrace our roots.

Starting today, we would like to announce that we are exclusively supporting only the Xbox One. We will be disabling support for all other platforms in the forum starting immediately and will begin shifting our website to reflect this change in the very near future. The work to make Kodi for Xbox a premier platform has finally paid off!

Making this decision was not easy. For example, there was a lot of debate about whether to fully embrace the name XBMC, or to change to XBOMC (Xbox One Media Center), but at the end of the day, we thought tradition should win out. Also, the current numbering scheme was developed for multiplatform support, so we decided that our upcoming release should be renamed AND RENUMBERED from Kodi 18.0 to XBMC 3.0.0. It just makes sense!

We will be reskinning XBMC 3.0.0 to something a bit more appropriate ASAP. But we’re excited to say that because we are only supporting a single platform, we anticipate full release this April, or at the latest early May!

In addition, we're excited to announce a limited 3 day sale for this rename featuring XBMC shirts, mugs, and stickers!

Thanks for sticking with us all these years! And Android, OSX, iOS, and Linux... see ya later!
Wowww

visit this link https://kodi.tv/article/kodi-no-more
Ghostface Killa and 1 others gave props

Y.G. and 2 others slapped this ish

23 comments for "April fools: Kodi rename to XBMC, Only Supporting For XBOX One Moving Forward"

3 weeks ago '05        #2
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,576 | Props total: 16135 16135
Surely this is a legitimate article and not an April Fool's prank!?
memphis10 and 1 others gave props

3 weeks ago '11        #3
tonio25 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,542 | Props total: 5925 5925
April fools joke. The date on the link says the 1st already
@MR SMOOTH$ gave props

3 weeks ago '05        #4
danny|M 7 heat pts
space
space
$36,499 | Props total: 2952 2952

I'm about to log off the internet for this entire day.
deziking and 3 others gave props

3 weeks ago '04        #5
nitetrain8601 23 heat pts23
space
space
$15,466 | Props total: 4891 4891
It’s Easter and these fools tryna play games. fu*k em
Fearless Genius gave props

3 weeks ago '16        #6
KWizzle 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,166 | Props total: 8877 8877
 3 weeks ago '07        #7
Jae_Mike 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,474 | Props total: 1220 1220
Honestly other programs caught up to Kodi, been using external programs that has given me better results

l3altimore7 and 1 others slapped this ish

3 weeks ago '05        #8
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Jae_Mike said:
Honestly other programs caught up to Kodi, been using external programs that has given me better results
Funny when people say this. What other programe
lets you stream movies, TV shows, music, play emulators of old games and also lets you watch local content that you've downloaded?

Kodi is much more than a program that just lets you watch movies from Primewire and other websites.
l3altimore7 gave props

Ghostface Killa slapped this ish

3 weeks ago '07        #9
Jae_Mike 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Y.G. said:
lets you stream movies, TV shows, music, play emulators of old games and also lets you watch local content that you've downloaded?

Kodi is much more than a program that just lets you watch movies from Primewire and other websites.
Don't Use Kodi for Emulators I have a Retro Pie, Modded Xbox, and all systems. Don't need that. Have other forms of Music. Just need shows and movies. The plugins be suspect sometimes.

My daughter has a kid build in her room on the firestick. I have my FireTVstick loaded with games.

Why you caping for Kodi?

l3altimore7 slapped this ish

3 weeks ago '05        #10
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Jae_Mike said:
Don't Use Kodi for Emulators I have a Retro Pie, Modded Xbox, and all systems. Don't need that. Have other forms of Music. Just need shows and movies. The plugins be suspect sometimes.

My daughter has a kid build in her room on the firestick. I have my FireTVstick loaded with games.

Why you caping for Kodi?
Doesn't matter if you use it or not. Doesn't change the fact that Kodi has features that you need multiple apps to replicate.

Call it caping all you want. You still can't name an app that does everything Kodi does. Which means no app has caught it yet. You tried it.
 3 weeks ago '16        #11
Ghostface Killa 5 heat pts
space
space
$609 | Props total: 1907 1907
 Jae_Mike said:
Can you post something or send it directly to me cuz these KODI apps been acting up for a while now, and I can never find a simple fix, always a complicated answer that causes more confusion than a.ssistance.
Jae_Mike and 2 others gave props

3 weeks ago '07        #12
Jae_Mike 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Y.G. said:
Doesn't matter if you use it or not. Doesn't change the fact that Kodi has features that you need multiple apps to replicate.

Call it caping all you want. You still can't name an app that does everything Kodi does. Which means no app has caught it yet. You tried it.
Majority of people only fu*k with Kodi for the Movies and Shows tho. Iptv is next level, but now external Iptv has surpassed it.
l3altimore7 slapped this ish

3 weeks ago '16        #13
Soo Special OG 31 heat pts31 OP
space
space
space
$5,825 | Props total: 11070 11070
they got me
 3 weeks ago '05        #14
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Jae_Mike said:
Majority of people only fu*k with Kodi for the Movies and Shows tho. Iptv is next level, but now external Iptv has surpassed it.
Not true at all. Kodi (XMBC) has been around for over a decade. Lots of people use it use it as intended, as a media center. Only recently did people start using to only stream movies and TV shows.

Not sure what "external IPTV" means or what IPTV has to do with Kodi. IPTV are services. Kodi is not a service. Terrible comparison, especially since most IPTV services can be used inside Kodi.
l3altimore7 gave props

3 weeks ago '16        #15
l3altimore7 7 heat pts
space
space
$814 | Props total: 1964 1964
 Y.G. said:

ppl who barely know how to utilize Kodi are the first to critique it
Y.G. gave props

3 weeks ago '07        #16
Jae_Mike 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Y.G. said:
Not true at all. Kodi (XMBC) has been around for over a decade. Lots of people use it use it as intended, as a media center. Only recently did people start using to only stream movies and TV shows.

Not sure what "external IPTV" means or what IPTV has to do with Kodi. IPTV are services. Kodi is not a service. Terrible comparison, especially since most IPTV services can be used inside Kodi.
Y'all cats caping for a program, I been on Kodi since Xbmc before it was user friendly. All I'm saying is it's other options out there that gather the results as needed. I have Kodi in my media room. Have a 2tb external with movies, shows and pictures connected for my files and a nice build. Around the rest of the house Firesticks. My daughter has a full kids mod of Kodi in her room. I'm well aware of Kodi and Tech in general, but don't sleep. I have a Retro pie with Kodi as an application. Retropie has emulators in it's core so Kodi is used just for music and shows on that device. The Iptv services was plugins for Kodi. Sometime they worked sometimes they didn't. Now with IPTVs making external APKs I don't need to enter Kodi like I used to. Y'all n*ggas got emotional over one sentence tho, pathetic.
detroitdipset gave props

3 weeks ago '05        #17
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Jae_Mike said:
Y'all cats caping for a program, I been on Kodi since Xbmc before it was user friendly.
No need to read after that then. If you've been on Kodi since the beginning, you should see the ignorance in your statement. Kodi is, at it's core, a media center. Anything else it does is icing on the cake.

Side note: Still laughing at that idiotic statement comparing Kodi to IPTV services.
Chicken_N_I-Roc and 1 others gave props

Jae_Mike slapped this ish

3 weeks ago '06        #18
detroitdipset 
space
space
$522 | Props total: 578 578
 Jae_Mike said:
Y'all cats caping for a program, I been on Kodi since Xbmc before it was user friendly. All I'm saying is it's other options out there that gather the results as needed. I have Kodi in my media room. Have a 2tb external with movies, shows and pictures connected for my files and a nice build. Around the rest of the house Firesticks. My daughter has a full kids mod of Kodi in her room. I'm well aware of Kodi and Tech in general, but don't sleep. I have a Retro pie with Kodi as an application. Retropie has emulators in it's core so Kodi is used just for music and shows on that device. The Iptv services was plugins for Kodi. Sometime they worked sometimes they didn't. Now with IPTVs making external APKs I don't need to enter Kodi like I used to. Y'all n*ggas got emotional over one sentence tho, pathetic.
Damn bro , put a non-technical n*gga on. I want to live that household freedom life..

What would ya charge for said expertise?
Jae_Mike and 1 others gave props

3 weeks ago '17        #19
KobeThompson 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,953 | Props total: 8641 8641
n*ggas in here slaughtering @
Y.G. gave props

3 weeks ago '07        #20
Jae_Mike 27 heat pts27
space
space
 KobeThompson said:
n*ggas in here TRYING to slaughter @
Fixed
Grisly gave props

Y.G. slapped this ish

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Kid who reacts to 90s rap for first time "channel"
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Would you pipe? She's 18
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
This would be a fun f*ck
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Apr 20 - 14-year-old girl commits suicide after parents say she couldn..
147 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Google's "new" messenger
28 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ Box Office Looks To Land Biggest..
38 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Apr 20 -Illinois woman gets life in prison for plot to commit mass mur..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ralo Instagram Is Crazier Than You Think
192 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy