Mar 23 - Former Playmate Says Trump Compared Her to Ivanka During Affair

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
37 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 years ago '06        #1
363 page views
5 comments

RAZAH CUTS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
$61,021   Props total: 43907 43907
Mar 23 - Former Playmate Says Trump Compared Her to Ivanka During Affair

:ramonwtf:image

best
worst
5 comments

2 years ago '16        #2
Aztlan  143 heat pts143
space
space
$16,047   Props total: 44672 44672
Not surprising.

2 years ago '10        #3
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$3,554   Props total: 4801 4801
Like I said a few weeks ago, Trump molested Ivanka. Read FBI psychological profiles on child molesters and s*xual predators, Trump fits the bill to a tee. Trump supporters don't want to hear this because as long as they get tax cuts, the wall, and Joe Biden insults they would let Trump molest their own daughter. I can understand why Hillary called them deplorable, I didn't vote for her or like the woman but you see what happened with Roy Moore, Bill OReilly, Roger Ailes, Gov. Eric Greitens, Eric Boiling etc. When s*xual misconfuct happens on the left they're to quick to rebuke and pass judgement. When s*xual misconduct happens on the right they sweep it under the rug and act like it's no big deal and vote for or support them anyway. In fact they even endorse it by saying that women should not work with men or even be in the workplace (see Jordan Peterson on women in the workplace). So the right has a very masculine and patriarchal culture and have no problem treating women and minorities as they are, inferior to the white man, has no say, and should stay in their place. I'm not taking sides, good or bad, being a moralist or a race baiter but that's what's really going on.

2 years ago '17        #4
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$15,395   Props total: 66690 66690
I'm surprised he didn't have her put a blonde wig on and show off her donkey teeth.

2 years ago '16        #5
foshoVoodoo  291 heat pts291
space
space
$17,322   Props total: 40324 40324

2 years ago '15        #6
PineappleOG  54 heat pts54
space
space
$11,190   Props total: 26072 26072
This dude has issues

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+473online now  64
Image(s) inside How I make 4K+ a month 100% LEGALLY doing barely anything(if i'm lying..
226 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  32
Image(s) inside REAL LIFE EPIDEMIC: CORPORATE AMERICA Is Now EXPLOTING BLACKS GANG CUL..
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+217online now  22
Video inside Cam'ron With Freestyle of the Year "Was Gonna Take My Ex Back, I seen H..
120 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+75online now  14
Cousin Skeeter/One On One Actor Reveals He's A CRIP, Busts Out Flag
204 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy