Jun 22 - Boy, stabbed in neck, dies after running to hospital
106 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside #JusticeforJunior
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ok my dudes. Regardless of ya locations! Name a rapper that U frequent..
227 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Kobe a hoe ass nigga for trying to sell these sh-ts
18 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 3 months ago '16        #1
3458 pageviews
56 comments

Southpaw 958 heat pts958
space
space
$7,513 | Props total: 33678 33678
Breaking: Diddy and Steph Curry Part of Group Buying Panthers

BuffaloSouldier and 23 others gave props

56 comments for "Breaking: Diddy and Steph Curry Part of Group Buying Panthers"

3 months ago '04        #2
ghettofied 358 heat pts358
space
space
$23,575 | Props total: 11111 11111
Yep. They sure are. And that group won’t be buying the Panthers. The dude that’s part Owner of the Steelers will be Jerry Richardson’s first choice
luv4music gave props

bi0 and 6 others slapped this ish

3 months ago '17        #3
2018 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$5,580 | Props total: 14169 14169
 ghettofied said:
Yep. They sure are. And that group wonít be buying the Panthers. The dude thatís part Owner of the Steelers will be Jerry Richardsonís first choice
ghettofied gave props

acwmich slapped this ish

3 months ago '12        #4
Fresh.E 67 heat pts67
space
space
$17,732 | Props total: 5147 5147
Kaep probably an anonymous investor for the group too
acwmich gave props

Frankie Needles and 7 others slapped this ish

3 months ago '15        #5
2Cold 435 heat pts435
space
space
$30,780 | Props total: 125985 125985
 ghettofied said:
Yep. They sure are. And that group wonít be buying the Panthers. The dude thatís part Owner of the Steelers will be Jerry Richardsonís first choice
ghettofied and 18 others gave props

3 months ago '06        #6
javi1989 55 heat pts55
space
space
$24,573 | Props total: 37161 37161
Is the deal finalized or is this group one of the ones that are gonna put their bid in?
drose1985 and 1 others gave props

3 months ago '04        #7
space
space
 javi1989 said:
Is the deal finalized or is this group one of the ones that are gonna put their bid in?
Yep. One of the groups that wants to buy it.

Now tell me. Who would an 84 year old Southern man sell his team to? A guy that’s a Minority Owner of the Steelers, knows Jerry (Jerry has ties to the Steelers Owners), worth 12 Billion dollars. Or, a young guy that is worth 4.5 billion, and has a bunch of younger dudes as Minority Owners? Which one you think Jerry sells to?

Last edited by ghettofied; 03-13-2018 at 05:46 PM..
javi1989 and 22 others gave props

megalomaniacal and 1 others slapped this ish

3 months ago '06        #8
javi1989 55 heat pts55
space
space
$24,573 | Props total: 37161 37161
 ghettofied said:

Now tell me. Who would an 84 year old Southern man sell his team to? A guy thatís a Minority Owner of the Steelers, knows Jerry (Jerry has ties to the Steelers Owners), worth 12 Billion dollars. Or, a young guy that is worth 7 billion, and has a bunch of younger dudes as Minority Owners? Which one you think Jerry sells to?
Probably the former.
ghettofied and 2 others gave props

wiitPanther slapped this ish

3 months ago '11        #9
The Bearded One 95 heat pts95
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 4279 4279
 ghettofied said:

Now tell me. Who would an 84 year old Southern man sell his team to? A guy thatís a Minority Owner of the Steelers, knows Jerry (Jerry has ties to the Steelers Owners), worth 12 Billion dollars. Or, a young guy that is worth 7 billion, and has a bunch of younger dudes as Minority Owners? Which one you think Jerry sells to?
the one who pays the most
Rotza and 14 others gave props

3 months ago '04        #10
space
space
 The Bearded One said:
12 Billion>7 Billion. The first one can buy the team outright.
Alerts gave props

3 months ago '16        #11
Frankie Needles 70 heat pts70
space
space
space
$2,205 | Props total: 10194 10194
 The Bearded One said:
Hate to tell you this, but when you dealing with finances on that level it's not all about the money...do you know how many times Marc Cuban tried to by an MLB team and they told him to fu*k off...

While I'll never say never, I seriously doubt that any group with Diddy involved would have a realistic shot of owning an NFL team. Even as a minority owner, he doesn't fit the NFL...Diddy's issue is he doesn't know how to shut the fu*k up and play the back (damn that really does sound racist as fu*k lol), but I'm dead a.ss. The other owners are probably worried that Diddy would actually try to bring Kapernick into the fold somehow or make some other political statement.

You gotta realize what works in one business doesn't always translate to another and the Diddy model is a turn off for a leauge that has to appeal to not just the urban crowd but middle America...
ghettofied and 29 others gave props

Greedyx87 and 2 others slapped this ish

3 months ago '04        #12
syxx2001 
space
space
$2,817 | Props total: 188 188
I doubt the team is gonna sell for 12B. Maybe 1.2B. So theres nothing that the 12 billionaire can do that the 7 billionaire cant in reality.
Y.G. and 8 others gave props

3 months ago '16        #13
BxCastro 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,739 | Props total: 10352 10352
 ghettofied said:
12 Billion>7 Billion. The first one can buy the team outright.
I think your conflating whats in there pockets with the value of the panthers. 1.5 billion the most they would go for tbh. If they bid the younger can put up more and even if he doesnt the old head can put them in an agreement with favorable interest rates.
Y.G. and 1 others gave props

3 months ago '04        #14
space
space
 BxCastro said:
I think your overstating the value of the panthers. If they bid the younger can put up more and even if he doesnt the old head can put them in an agreement with favorable interest rates.
The Panthers are valued at 2-3.5 bill. They can bid however they want, but I honestly think the Minority Owner wants it more from what I've been reading.

Last edited by ghettofied; 03-13-2018 at 05:43 PM..
 3 months ago '04        #15
space
space
 syxx2001 said:
I doubt the team is gonna sell for 12B. Maybe 1.2B. So theres nothing that the 12 billionaire can do that the 7 billionaire cant in reality.
Yeah he can outbid him, but he's also someone Jerry is fond of. So...........
 3 months ago '17        #16
Imissmalcolmx17 
space
space
space
$1,745 | Props total: 2907 2907
 Frankie Needles said:
Hate to tell you this, but when you dealing with finances on that level it's not all about the money...do you know how many times Marc Cuban tried to by an MLB team and they told him to fu*k off...

While I'll never say never, I seriously doubt that any group with Diddy involved would have a realistic shot of owning an NFL team. Even as a minority owner, he doesn't fit the NFL...Diddy's issue is he doesn't know how to shut the fu*k up and play the back (damn that really does sound racist as fu*k lol), but I'm dead a.ss. The other owners are probably worried that Diddy would actually try to bring Kapernick into the fold somehow or make some other political statement.

You gotta realize what works in one business doesn't always translate to another and the Diddy model is a turn off for a leauge that has to appeal to not just the urban crowd but middle America...

Jerry Jones doesnít know how to shut the fu*k up either. But heís white oh my bag
Aztlan and 3 others gave props

iDaPappy slapped this ish

3 months ago '04        #17
nwking 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,217 | Props total: 3336 3336
I just want to say I called this three months ago but I wish it was puff, Jay and Dre and maybe Bron making this happen
DeadPresident and 2 others gave props

3 months ago '16        #18
BxCastro 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,739 | Props total: 10352 10352
 ghettofied said:
The Panthers are valued at 2-3.5 mill. They can bid however they want, but I honestly think the Minority Owner wants it more from what I've been reading.

Says 2.3 right here....That's fair enough he'll just have to put up more money. Part of the bidding process at the end of the day money talks and I think Diddy is desperate so we could see them severely overpay for the Panthers close to 3.5 billion you had listed as the cap for the value
 3 months ago '17        #19
GDmoney 
space
space
space
$220 | Props total: 168 168
 Frankie Needles said:

I feel you Esau , youíre definitely on with this one .
bigboog gave props

3 months ago '05        #20
Chuck_Remixed 297 heat pts297
space
space
$17,714 | Props total: 5160 5160
 ghettofied said:
The Panthers are valued at 2-3.5 mill. They can bid however they want, but I honestly think the Minority Owner wants it more from what I've been reading.
Ok where do I bid?(I kid) Im sure I can get a group together and bid for that price.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New iPhone Leak Reveals Apple's Nasty Surprise
32 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Nuttin butt azz💦💦💦
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teyana Taylor live stream
119 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Anthony Bourdain's girlfriend is a worshipper of Lucifer and possible ..
92 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video of NYC in 1993 recorded in 1080p from 1993
85 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kendall fine AF BUT WHOA! Cringe...
92 comments
1 day ago