Tesla Roaster Spotted / Launch

most viewed right now
+26  62
65 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
+51  60
32 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

9 months ago '04        #1
1105 page views
7 comments

deziking 113 heat pts113
space
space
$21,941 | Props total: 10390 10390
Tesla Roaster Spotted / Launch

image minus that fu*king commentary.

7 comments for "Tesla Roaster Spotted / Launch"

9 months ago '17        #2
justin747 31 heat pts31
space
space
$7,251 | Props total: 35310 35310
I like how this random video had a perfect view the whole time and zoomed in right on the car with no problems. Not only that, they just so happened to be right at the starting point to see the launch.

These f*ggots at Tesla really tried to created a fake viral video. This is clearly a professional trying to make it look like an amateur recording. This whole "viral" era is some of the corniest sh*t of all time.

9 months ago '15        #3
160z 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 16959 16959
Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see

Actually comical to me that their still having trouble making the model 3. Every month it’s another issue all while introducing two models and launching one of those unreleased models into space.

9 months ago '11        #4
DJ EM Double 31 heat pts31
space
space
$7,119 | Props total: 4023 4023
 160z said

Actually comical to me that their still having trouble making the model 3. Every month it’s another issue all while introducing two models and launching one of those unreleased models into space.
shhhhh fam

you can't say that here stans get mad at you... even though its true

9 months ago '11        #5
DboyFlexxxin 
space
space
$374 | Props total: 322 322
 160z said

I agree. But at the same time the supply chain and overall manufacturing of a vehicle has many stages. I think they are on a good track. Don’t know if you saw Volvo’s recent news about them investing in electric motors and where they will be building new plants/ shifting manufacturing around. Compare their revenue and spend to Tesla and you can see the difference of being in car manufacturing for decades vs a new company like Tesla.

9 months ago '05        #6
JimDinO77 19 heat pts19
space
space
$24,782 | Props total: 8627 8627
 justin747 said
I like how this random video had a perfect view the whole time and zoomed in right on the car with no problems. Not only that, they just so happened to be right at the starting point to see the launch.

These f*ggots at Tesla really tried to created a fake viral video. This is clearly a professional trying to make it look like an amateur recording. This whole "viral" era is some of the corniest sh*t of all time.
shareability is the name of the game tho.... the youtube page is an obvious Telsa representative, none of the other videos came close to the views of this fake spy video .... most people will fall for it and share it, and some thinking on the same page as you will poke fun of the pathetic acting and still might end up sharing it.... they only lose when its too boring to even comment on

9 months ago '04        #7
Mr_Plenty 
space
space
$2,785 | Props total: 379 379
Such a fabricated effort. Sad. And it looks much slower than advertised

Home      

most viewed right now
+91online now  55
The Best Pancakes Of The 90's
189 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+35online now  43
Video inside 20 Sports Hats You Should Never Wear In Los Angeles
112 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+29online now  40
NFL When your teammate says they don't like eating W's
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+80online now  27
Image(s) inside Malania Trump Ain't Got Sh!t On This First Lady
57 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  26
Video inside Burt Reynolds lucky he dipped out before the SJWs found this one...
37 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+30online now  18
Video inside First look at Sonic the Hedgehog in his upcoming 'live-action' movie an..
79 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  15
Video inside Footage Of Blueface Playing Division 1 Football Before Turning Rapper
55 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+41online now  14
Image(s) inside Hop up on top and start jicky-jicky-jerking
21 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy