Range Rover Autobiography 2018 NEW FULL Review Interior Exterior

most viewed right now
what rappers came and went
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This bi-ch is too bad for her damn good!
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Suns Could Have Interest In Taking On Luol Deng's Contract With Assets Att..
96 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Dating in 2018
110 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 3 months ago '17        #1
1163 pageviews
20 comments

Eviction Notice 401 heat pts401
space
space
space
$6,103 | Props total: 18691 18691
Range Rover Autobiography 2018 NEW FULL Review Interior Exterior

hot topic and 4 others gave props

20 comments for "Range Rover Autobiography 2018 NEW FULL Review Interior Exterior"

3 months ago '18        #2
LuxuriousGreen 
space
space
space
$333 | Props total: 690 690
No...
BasedGawd gave props

3 months ago '17        #3
Eviction Notice 401 heat pts401 OP
space
space
space
 LuxuriousGreen said:
No...
Whats the problem?
LuxuriousGreen gave props

3 months ago '18        #4
LuxuriousGreen 
space
space
space
$333 | Props total: 690 690
 Eviction Notice said:
Whats the problem?
Are they still classified the cheapest car company? & for the price they have to many mechanical problems.
RatedQue gave props

TheProdigy slapped this ish

3 months ago '17        #5
space
space
space
 LuxuriousGreen said:
Are they still classified the cheapest car company? & for the price they have to many mechanical problems.
I never knew they said it was
 3 months ago '15        #6
160z 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,836 | Props total: 14873 14873
 LuxuriousGreen said:
Idk what you mean by the cheapest, bc Range Rover has always been a status symbol. Theyíve always used top notch parts, which is good for the for the initial buyer bc thatís what they wanted. Now I agree with you on the mechanical problems but Iím pretty sure if you see a range broken down or saggy air suspension itís the second or third owner maybe even the fourth owner. So in a way I blame the buyers for thinking they can get a 100k truck for the low and not have 100k maintenance or parts. Chasing a status they canít afford in the first place, but for the people who can afford new range rovers they seem to really like them.
DeadPresident and 3 others gave props

3 months ago '17        #7
space
space
space
 160z said:
Idk what you mean by the cheapest, bc Range Rover has always been a status symbol. Theyíve always used top notch parts, which is good for the for the initial buyer bc thatís what they wanted. Now I agree with you on the mechanical problems but Iím pretty sure if you see a range broken down or saggy air suspension itís the second or third owner maybe even the fourth owner. So in a way I blame the buyers for thinking they can get a 100k truck for the low and not have 100k maintenance or parts. Chasing a status they canít afford in the first place, but for the people who can afford new range rovers they seem to really like them.
Yeah im confused as to what hes talking about.. im lost..
160z and 1 others gave props

3 months ago '10        #8
killinemsoftly 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,294 | Props total: 1553 1553
 160z said:
Rovers are status symbols but they arenít designed well. Iíve known a couple people who leased or bought brand new and had tons of problems. Itís not necessarily the owner being cheap, Rovers are nice pieces of sh*t
160z and 4 others gave props

3 months ago '07        #9
Jayceon 498 heat pts498
space
space
$27,857 | Props total: 1348 1348
 killinemsoftly said:
Rovers are status symbols but they aren’t designed well. I’ve known a couple people who leased or bought brand new and had tons of problems. It’s not necessarily the owner being cheap, Rovers are nice pieces of sh*t
I can confirm that they are beautiful but a burden

Lease it
killinemsoftly and 5 others gave props

3 months ago '16        #10
Polife 
space
space
$257 | Props total: 1132 1132
 LuxuriousGreen said:
Let me help you defend your cause a bit bro

For anyone who's ever owned one or thought about buying one you know what this guy is talking about. Almost bought this edition back in 07. Beautiful car but the same problems it had then is the same problems its has now. Unless some magic happend and fixed that.
atari gave props

3 months ago '17        #11
atari 
space
space
space
$1 | Props total: 5 5
Cousin bought one brand new in 2003 HSE, starter broken at 20k, transmission gone at 60k.
Friend has a 2015 Rover Sport, transmission gone at 60k.
My brother now has a 2016 HSE, transmission gone at ~5,000 miles. Spent a month at the dealership. Horrible customer service. Car's sticker was $100K+, customer service was worse than a Honda Dealership.
Don't believe the hype.
Design, interior materials, ride quality, off road capability all really good but the drive train is meant to last no longer than a short lease term. Never buy one out of warranty, and if you do get buy the warranty extension.
killinemsoftly and 4 others gave props

3 months ago '17        #12
space
space
space
 atari said:
Cousin bought one brand new in 2003 HSE, starter broken at 20k, transmission gone at 60k.
My brother now has a 2016 HSE, transmission gone at ~5,000 miles. Spent a month at the dealership. Horrible customer service. Car's sticker was $100K+, customer service was worse than a Honda Dealership.
Don't believe the hype.
Design, interior materials, ride quality, off road capability all really good but the drive train is meant to last no longer than a short lease term. Never buy one out of warranty, and if you do get buy the warranty extension.
Bruh
TheProdigy and 2 others gave props

3 months ago '04        #13
Fresh Beats 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,525 | Props total: 2343 2343
 atari said:
Don't believe the hype.
Lawd
Eviction Notice and 1 others gave props

3 months ago '04        #14
RatedQue 51 heat pts51
space
space
$3,670 | Props total: 1434 1434
They are terrible cars, I had a land rover back in like 2000 then got a Range after befriending one of the mechanics that worked there. He said any of the ones that used the BMW turbo engines avoid like the plague. The suspension issues have not gone anywhere either, now you go transmission issues. Too many different companies have been making engines for them if I am not mistaken. BMW, Tata, Ford?

Last edited by RatedQue; 03-12-2018 at 02:10 PM..
 3 months ago '17        #15
space
space
space
 Fresh Beats said:
Lawd
Im saying bro...
 3 months ago '17        #16
space
space
space
 RatedQue said:
They are terrible cars, I had a land rover back in like 2000 then got a Range after befriending one of the mechanics that worked there. He said any of the ones that used the BMW turbo engines avoid like the plague. The suspension issues have not gone anywhere either, now you go transmission issues. Too many different companies have been making engines for them if I am not mistaken. BMW, Tata, Ford?
I had a Lr3 and the suspension went out.. I got rid of it.. fu*k dat headache..
 3 months ago '17        #17
ProjectTalk 
space
space
$648 | Props total: 2026 2026
Range is a lease car, my brother sold his 2016 Sport once it hit 45k miles, ain’t nobody spending thousands to maintain that car
Eviction Notice gave props

3 months ago '17        #18
space
space
space
 ProjectTalk said:
Range is a lease car, my brother sold his 2016 Sport once it hit 45k miles, ainít nobody spending thousands to maintain that car
U would think they would put better parts in their car.. SMH
ProjectTalk gave props

3 months ago '07        #19
six1twan 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,048 | Props total: 260 260
Did that Muthafu*ka have 240 on the dash...
 3 months ago '17        #20
space
space
space
 six1twan said:
Did that Muthafu*ka have 240 on the dash...

Yeah..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This bi-ch is too bad for her damn good!
28 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Stephen A. Smith Apologizes For Saying He Likes Big Butts
76 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside CROOKED I: "Sad to hear one of the GOATS not flow in pocket"
195 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside You Damn Right I Like BBW's...
50 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
s3x: the baby mama position
40 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Are you happy with Nas "Nasir"?
172 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jun 17 - Seth McFarlane: Fox News makes me "embarrassed" to work for t..
26 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Obama speech at bilderberg group
39 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy