online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Consumer Reports: Which Car Brands Makes Best Vehicles? r.i.p merc

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section rides

6 years ago '04        #1
6138 page views
0 comments

deziking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 52326 52 K  Slaps total: 5777 5 K
Consumer Reports: Which Car Brands Makes Best Vehicles? r.i.p merc

Brand Standings
Our brand rankings by Overall Score are based on CR’s exhaustive vehicle testing, as well as owner feedback on more than 640,000 cars to determine the predicted reliability and owner satisfaction ratings.

Brands are ranked based on the average Overall Score for all of their current tested models. The Overall Score is a composite of the road-test score and the predicted reliability and owner satisfaction ratings from our Annual Auto Survey.

Safety features, such as standard forward-collision warning and automatic emergency braking, are also factored into the score.

A brand must have at least two current models that have been tested by CR to be included in our rankings. Maserati and Smart lacked sufficient data to be included.

Most brands manage to make at least one great car, but not many have what it takes to deliver consistent quality across several models. Our annual brand rankings recognize the ones that do.

https://www.consumerrepor .. vehicles-2018/

Click the link for interactive rankings.

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+819
Image(s) inside Damn she living like that
123 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
logo LeBron gets called out for stat padding
97 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props-272
Image(s) inside The difference between a 30 year old in the 80s vs 2024
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props-172
Video inside (Evil is Tired of Hiding) Usher almost slips up and Thanks his Real God
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish