Apr 30 - Kurt Cobain was murdered, he did not kill himself...

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chanel west coast tho
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - Average Cable TV Bill Now Over $100/Month; “Every Year is a New Recor..
36 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Need To Know Her Name
15 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sean Kingston Files 900K Dollar Lawsuit After Chain Snatching Leaves H..
48 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-30-2005, 11:20 PM         #61
tOuCh_My_BoDy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ez_ridah said:
he had krohn's disease, which put him in a lot of pain, trust me i kno someone with it, the heroin was more for pain relief, much like morphine as heroin is a derivitive of morphine, then for the high
damn i know who kurt is but i never knew he had krohns sh*t i got it an it sucks if u aint on the right meds
 11 years ago '04        #62
A-Team 
space
space
$661 | Props total: 2 2
Wow This Breaks My Heart All This Time I Wuz Like Damn Kurt Why I Read Books On Him I Have His Book Where It Shows His Journals N Everything And I Thought He Wuz An Amazin Man I Love His Song Teen Spirit Rest In Peace Kurt It Happens To The Best Of Us
 11 years ago '04        #63
A-Team 
space
space
$661 | Props total: 2 2
Now I Know Tha Truth
 11 years ago '04        #64
PMEC 
space
space
space
$274 | Props total: 0 0
 mr'mpc said:
KURT COBAIN AND THE ILLUMINATI
Variations of the following appears on the internet from time to time: "Evidence has come to light that the lead singer of Nirvana was a relentless foe of the Illuminati, and was k!lled when he came too close to the truth. In fact he went so far as to name his band after one mentioned in he "Illuminatis!" trilogy, the expose published in the mid seventies Anti-illuminati messages can be found in many Nirvana recordings, including "Smells like Teen Spirit" ("John Dillinger Died for You" can be heard when playing the record backwards)."
PROVE IT!
 11 years ago '05        #65
MlLkMan 
space
space
$4,232 | Props total: 31 31
 Mod k!lla said:
Who is Kurt Cobain?
 11 years ago '05        #66
Rubix 
space
space
$8,317 | Props total: 246 246
^Jeezus...read the first few pages homeboy. I swear some muthafu*kas on here just don't read and figure out sh*t on their own...you fools just wanna get spoon-fed or sumsh*t.
 05-01-2005, 01:01 AM         #67
jrs200x 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mod k!lla said:
I was serious, I dont listen to rock or what ever the hell their were suppose to be. Im black. We dont get giggy wit that sh*t where im from.

You are a fu*kin joke . . . Rock music isn't white ppl music just as rap isn't full black ppl music. Your ignorant a.ss needs to back to whatever hole you came from. I seriously doubt that you are even black. Oh and learn to fu*kin spell...wtf is "get giggy"? It's jiggy mf'er.

Furthermore...One of the greatest rock artists of all time is black, Jimmy Hendrix. You know who that is? My guess would be that you do, AND if you do...then your whole statement makes no goddamn sense. Ignorant a.ss n*gga.

Last edited by jrs200x; 05-01-2005 at 01:08 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #68
Rubix 
space
space
$8,317 | Props total: 246 246
^word...

and who the fu*k says "gettin jiggy wit it" anyway.
 11 years ago '04        #69
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,097 | Props total: 0 0
 Miklo17 said:
Kurt CObain died in 1994. How long u been in college homeboy? hahahahU mad ignorant
^^ funniest sh*t i read in a while..propz for makin me laugh..
 11 years ago '04        #70
One-O-One 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,654 | Props total: 3032 3032
They makin' too much of a deal wit this. The Kurt Cobain conspiracy is like Tupac's 7 day theory to these rock muhfu*kas.

05-01-2005, 06:49 AM         #71
mr'mpc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Wicked Kracka said:
my question is this: when artists die why cant they just R.I.P.? i mean if what is suggested is true, it is a fu*ked up situation. but just let the dead stay dead. look at Biggie and Pac, that sh*t has never been solved, but yet years later their still trying to find info. all died too young, but just let it go!
wut if your son died??? would u just let it go?? i bet u wouldn't...u would
be willing to risk your life to find the k!ller....kurt isn't my son, but if we
keep letting it go the higher powers will always be in control....damn i
hope they dont k!ll me for leaking the truth....
 09-26-2006, 03:13 PM         #72
Jim.Root 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The suicide note was said to have been written half in one handwriting and half in another.
Courtney Love was found with a piece of paper in her purse that was comparing her handwriting to Kurt's. It was obviously practice for something.
And Kurt was shot after he died; if he shot himself, then his heart would still be pumping blood, obviously leaving a large pool of blood near the bullet wound. He only had a small pool of blood, indicating he was shot after he was dead.

The shotgun was pointed directly at his chin; the gun in question is said to kickback at least 2 1/2 feet. If he had been standing (and he'd actually committed suicide) the gun would've fallen away, or at least fell near his feet. If he'd been laying down (in the position he'd been found) then the shotgun would've kicked down a couple of feet, leaving the end of the barrel about level to his thighs.

No fingerprints? On Anything?
Kurt was a Heroin addict, and had been for a while, even since before the band became famous. He would obviously have been able to take more heroin than anyone who was just starting it. But three times the lethal dosage? No.
And even if he had, do you think that he would've been able to clean up the crime scene, including the pen, the note, the box of shells, the gun, and have been able to dispose of the needle? No! He would've been swaggering and most likely passing out.

I doubt that he would've been able to swagger around, clean up the crime scene, as to create the perfect suicide scene.

It just doesn't make any sense.

Reply and give me points!

Last edited by Jim.Root; 09-26-2006 at 03:15 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #73
myword 4 heat pts
space
space
$821 | Props total: 84 84
yeah kurt didnt k!ll himself, 2pac was setup by suge, big by puff and elvis is in the building....rite...
 09-26-2006, 03:59 PM         #74
STLzFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That fu*king c*nt Courtney Love had him k!lled or did it herself.
 10 years ago '05        #75
mistadontplay 
space
space
$2,773 | Props total: 0 0
he k!lled himself. everyone knows that. if there was something fishy we would have been heard about it. just like biggie and pac people still talking about them kurt cobain, nah aint no mystery that man shot himself in the head
 10 years ago '05        #76
mistadontplay 
space
space
$2,773 | Props total: 0 0
 myword said:
yeah kurt didnt k!ll himself, 2pac was setup by suge, big by puff and elvis is in the building....rite...
2pac was setup by suge, and then he had the shooter k!lled in a hallway. everything else you said is just ridiculous
 09-26-2006, 04:04 PM         #77
Born Rich 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the guy was a bum... and his music sucked a.ss
creed>nirvana
 10 years ago '04        #78
ItAlY2BkLyN 235 heat pts235
space
space
$19,942 | Props total: 1980 1980
Alright this sh*t got me convinced. That bi*ch did that sh*t. fu*k that junkie a.ss trick. Man Nirvana was my fav. band back in 7th grade LOL in '94. Damn shame. RIP Kurt. That batch will get hers one day.
 09-26-2006, 04:07 PM         #79
Lesane 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man this is old news, I read all about this Kurt Cobain conspiracy stuff back in the mid-90's. Same article I think too. They even made a movie about it.
 10 years ago '04        #80
ItAlY2BkLyN 235 heat pts235
space
space
$19,942 | Props total: 1980 1980
 Born Rich said:
the guy was a bum... and his music sucked a.ss
creed>nirvana
HAHAHA just saw that post.
Quotes 40yr old virgin
"you know how I know you're gay" LOL cuz you listen to creed. Must be the next generation
at kids now days
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smash or Pass Pawg Thickii Nickii?...
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Stitches still talkin bout "a fair one" wit game
87 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel speaks on being sucker punched and discusses Meek Mill
650 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Wade looking like he made a mistake
141 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cuban With A Mean Cake, OMG!!!
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - The super RICH prepare for the end of society
91 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BAPE x Adidas NMD Release Date
45 comments
1 day ago