Apr 30 - Kurt Cobain was murdered, he did not kill himself...

most viewed right now
40 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

04-30-2005, 08:21 PM         #51
FoulMouth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Smh@that first dude who said he didnt know who Kurt Cobain was because he's "black" so rock music is not up his "alley". Then went on to say "Once again, I'm black" a bunch of times again. Being black is not a valid reason for not being into a certain genre of music. You know who Elvis is, right? The Beatles? Hell, Britney Spears? Of course you do, yet those type of artists are probably NOT up your "alley" either. You just said you didnt know who he was, got flammed for it and quickly started talkin' sh*t to the point where you brought race into the mix. Followed by how "busy" your life is. All excuses to try and cover up the fact that you're an ignorant dumb fu*k. It's ok not to know who Kurt Cobain is but it's moronic to use your type of excuses.

And the dude didnt say you were "mad" he said you were "mad IGNORANT". You get "jiggy" to all the rap music, yet dont comprehend what role the word "mad" was playin' in that sentence. That's slang, right there, something you should know a little about, no? You didnt know who Kurt Cobain was because you didnt know, stop makin' up bullsh*t and talk sh*ttin' to cover up how ignorant you are.

14 years ago '04        #52
Raziel 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,998 | Props total: 2530 2530
damn thats some fu*ked up sh*t, im black and i kno who this guy is 2pac is my fav singer, and i love rap, im not that big of a rock fan but nirvana cd nevermind was a good a.ss cd r. i.p.

04-30-2005, 08:26 PM         #53
Lesane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is old news. i knew about this back when he died.

04-30-2005, 09:53 PM         #54
ez_ridah  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he had krohn's disease, which put him in a lot of pain, trust me i kno someone with it, the heroin was more for pain relief, much like morphine as heroin is a derivitive of morphine, then for the high

04-30-2005, 10:00 PM         #55
dj_chiipfunk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dammm

14 years ago '04        #56
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,706 | Props total: 194 194
 Rashad69 said
Yeah.....Modkilla umm, being black is not synonymous with not liking rock. Just like being black is not synonymous with liking rap, dont make the comparison like that, it makes you look ignorant.

But this info is old tho, people know the truth, I did research on his death just like I did research on Pac, somethings just dont add up.
atleast theres one smart person on here.. that whole pac thing doesnt add up and now this one doesnt add up but now that i read this i believe this story more than anything.. props to you and the poster of the story.. its a good read..

04-30-2005, 10:47 PM         #57
sabutai1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
R.I.P. Kurt
i knew that bi*ch courtney k!lled him

04-30-2005, 10:56 PM         #58
Fuzz420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As we all kno Courtney Love did it, i said that when i was elementary school when sh*t happened

04-30-2005, 11:16 PM         #59
BestDamnRapShow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good article. ModKilla is way too stupid to k!ll a MOD or anyone else for that matter.

05-01-2005, 12:05 AM         #60
MrMischief66  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good read. Courtney has always been a bi*ch. They should have known that bi*ch was involved. And the being black has nothin to do with knowing who Kurt Cobain is. My parents are in their 50's (white) and they know who 2Pac is, so that sh*t don't matter.

05-01-2005, 12:20 AM         #61
tOuCh_My_BoDy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ez_ridah said
he had krohn's disease, which put him in a lot of pain, trust me i kno someone with it, the heroin was more for pain relief, much like morphine as heroin is a derivitive of morphine, then for the high
damn i know who kurt is but i never knew he had krohns sh*t i got it an it sucks if u aint on the right meds

14 years ago '04        #62
A-Team 
space
space
$661 | Props total: 2 2
Wow This Breaks My Heart All This Time I Wuz Like Damn Kurt Why I Read Books On Him I Have His Book Where It Shows His Journals N Everything And I Thought He Wuz An Amazin Man I Love His Song Teen Spirit Rest In Peace Kurt It Happens To The Best Of Us

14 years ago '04        #63
A-Team 
space
space
$661 | Props total: 2 2
Now I Know Tha Truth

05-01-2005, 01:37 AM         #64
PMEC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mr'mpc said
KURT COBAIN AND THE ILLUMINATI
Variations of the following appears on the internet from time to time: "Evidence has come to light that the lead singer of Nirvana was a relentless foe of the Illuminati, and was k!lled when he came too close to the truth. In fact he went so far as to name his band after one mentioned in he "Illuminatis!" trilogy, the expose published in the mid seventies Anti-illuminati messages can be found in many Nirvana recordings, including "Smells like Teen Spirit" ("John Dillinger Died for You" can be heard when playing the record backwards)."
PROVE IT!

14 years ago '05        #65
MlLkMan 
space
space
$4,271 | Props total: 59 59
 Mod k!lla said
Who is Kurt Cobain?

14 years ago '05        #66
Rubix 
space
space
$8,971 | Props total: 2056 2056
^Jeezus...read the first few pages homeboy. I swear some muthafu*kas on here just don't read and figure out sh*t on their own...you fools just wanna get spoon-fed or sumsh*t.

05-01-2005, 02:01 AM         #67
jrs200x  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mod k!lla said
I was serious, I dont listen to rock or what ever the hell their were suppose to be. Im black. We dont get giggy wit that sh*t where im from.

You are a fu*kin joke . . . Rock music isn't white ppl music just as rap isn't full black ppl music. Your ignorant a.ss needs to back to whatever hole you came from. I seriously doubt that you are even black. Oh and learn to fu*kin spell...wtf is "get giggy"? It's jiggy mf'er.

Furthermore...One of the greatest rock artists of all time is black, Jimmy Hendrix. You know who that is? My guess would be that you do, AND if you do...then your whole statement makes no goddamn sense. Ignorant a.ss n*gga.

Last edited by jrs200x; 05-01-2005 at 02:08 AM..

14 years ago '05        #68
Rubix 
space
space
$8,971 | Props total: 2056 2056
^word...

and who the fu*k says "gettin jiggy wit it" anyway.

14 years ago '04        #69
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,112 | Props total: 11 11
 Miklo17 said
Kurt CObain died in 1994. How long u been in college homeboy? hahahahU mad ignorant
^^ funniest sh*t i read in a while..propz for makin me laugh..

14 years ago '04        #70
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8933 8933
They makin' too much of a deal wit this. The Kurt Cobain conspiracy is like Tupac's 7 day theory to these rock muhfu*kas.

05-01-2005, 07:49 AM         #71
mr'mpc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Wicked Kracka said
my question is this: when artists die why cant they just R.I.P.? i mean if what is suggested is true, it is a fu*ked up situation. but just let the dead stay dead. look at Biggie and Pac, that sh*t has never been solved, but yet years later their still trying to find info. all died too young, but just let it go!
wut if your son died??? would u just let it go?? i bet u wouldn't...u would
be willing to risk your life to find the k!ller....kurt isn't my son, but if we
keep letting it go the higher powers will always be in control....damn i
hope they dont k!ll me for leaking the truth....

09-26-2006, 04:13 PM         #72
Jim.Root  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The suicide note was said to have been written half in one handwriting and half in another.
Courtney Love was found with a piece of paper in her purse that was comparing her handwriting to Kurt's. It was obviously practice for something.
And Kurt was shot after he died; if he shot himself, then his heart would still be pumping blood, obviously leaving a large pool of blood near the bullet wound. He only had a small pool of blood, indicating he was shot after he was dead.

The shotgun was pointed directly at his chin; the gun in question is said to kickback at least 2 1/2 feet. If he had been standing (and he'd actually committed suicide) the gun would've fallen away, or at least fell near his feet. If he'd been laying down (in the position he'd been found) then the shotgun would've kicked down a couple of feet, leaving the end of the barrel about level to his thighs.

No fingerprints? On Anything?
Kurt was a Heroin addict, and had been for a while, even since before the band became famous. He would obviously have been able to take more heroin than anyone who was just starting it. But three times the lethal dosage? No.
And even if he had, do you think that he would've been able to clean up the crime scene, including the pen, the note, the box of shells, the gun, and have been able to dispose of the needle? No! He would've been swaggering and most likely passing out.

I doubt that he would've been able to swagger around, clean up the crime scene, as to create the perfect suicide scene.

It just doesn't make any sense.

Reply and give me points!

Last edited by Jim.Root; 09-26-2006 at 04:15 PM..

12 years ago '05        #73
myword 9 heat pts
space
space
$851 | Props total: 178 178
yeah kurt didnt k!ll himself, 2pac was setup by suge, big by puff and elvis is in the building....rite...

09-26-2006, 04:59 PM         #74
STLzFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That fu*king c*nt Courtney Love had him k!lled or did it herself.

12 years ago '05        #75
mistadontplay 
space
space
$2,785 | Props total: 5 5
he k!lled himself. everyone knows that. if there was something fishy we would have been heard about it. just like biggie and pac people still talking about them kurt cobain, nah aint no mystery that man shot himself in the head

Home      

most viewed right now
-17online now  29
Hoodrich Pablo Juan robbed again left naked in the streets in Atlanta
371 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+73online now  28
Soooo we not go talk about this Trip Drill 2019 video
204 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+202online now  15
Image(s) inside Pretty Girl Issues Is TOP Heavy!
75 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+91online now  12
Image(s) inside They must know slappers are being banged
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+108online now  11
Video inside Big Drako aka New Nas Soulja boy breakfast club interview
289 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  7
Video inside The View speak on that Gillette commercial
65 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-17online now  6
Video inside Cars with worst resale value
113 comments
2 days ago
@rides
most viewed right now
online now  6
Image(s) inside HoodRich Pablo Juan got robbed again.
41 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy