Apr 30 - Kurt Cobain was murdered, he did not kill himself...

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'Lean on Me'/'Juice' Actor Jermaine Hopkins Busted With Nearly 6 Pound..
36 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Adam Silver Planning To Get Rid Of One & Done Rule
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside MFA has the Vegas shooting pretty much solved
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Mirotic and Portis involved in “serious” altercation
115 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #41
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
this is a great website about the conspiracy

i dont listen to rock music, but this man at work explained to me everyting about cobain

cobain is the 2pac of rap music
 12 years ago '04        #42
Bizarreagain 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,173 | Props total: 8 8
Damn thats fu*ked up!
 12 years ago '04        #43
imrickjames 
space
space
space
$565 | Props total: 4 4
thanks for the copy-paste of a kurt consiparcy theory site...i thought this was conclusive from cnn or something..
 04-30-2005, 05:11 PM         #44
mr'mpc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^anytime sarcastic fu*k....
 04-30-2005, 05:38 PM         #45
Wicked Kracka  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my question is this: when artists die why cant they just R.I.P.? i mean if what is suggested is true, it is a fu*ked up situation. but just let the dead stay dead. look at Biggie and Pac, that sh*t has never been solved, but yet years later their still trying to find info. all died too young, but just let it go!
 04-30-2005, 05:44 PM         #46
Wicked Kracka  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joeycrakk said:
every one knows who kurt cobain is even juelz mentioned him in santanas town

even Fiddy put him in his Baltimore Love Song.
 04-30-2005, 05:48 PM         #47
static821  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn..that's some shady sh*t if it's true...
 12 years ago '04        #48
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,078 | Props total: 1903 1903
Yeah.....Modkilla umm, being black is not synonymous with not liking rock. Just like being black is not synonymous with liking rap, dont make the comparison like that, it makes you look ignorant.

But this info is old tho, people know the truth, I did research on his death just like I did research on Pac, somethings just dont add up.
 12 years ago '04        #49
nuknuk42084 
space
space
$2,521 | Props total: 0 0
i think he was k!lled by 2pac
 12 years ago '04        #50
refuze 272 heat pts272
space
space
$18,452 | Props total: 13999 13999
cobain was in ice cube's song too

nirvana invented alternative rock. white guys with jeans a t-shirt playing a song. that was his concept.
 04-30-2005, 07:21 PM         #51
FoulMouth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Smh@that first dude who said he didnt know who Kurt Cobain was because he's "black" so rock music is not up his "alley". Then went on to say "Once again, I'm black" a bunch of times again. Being black is not a valid reason for not being into a certain genre of music. You know who Elvis is, right? The Beatles? Hell, Britney Spears? Of course you do, yet those type of artists are probably NOT up your "alley" either. You just said you didnt know who he was, got flammed for it and quickly started talkin' sh*t to the point where you brought race into the mix. Followed by how "busy" your life is. All excuses to try and cover up the fact that you're an ignorant dumb fu*k. It's ok not to know who Kurt Cobain is but it's moronic to use your type of excuses.

And the dude didnt say you were "mad" he said you were "mad IGNORANT". You get "jiggy" to all the rap music, yet dont comprehend what role the word "mad" was playin' in that sentence. That's slang, right there, something you should know a little about, no? You didnt know who Kurt Cobain was because you didnt know, stop makin' up bullsh*t and talk sh*ttin' to cover up how ignorant you are.
 12 years ago '04        #52
Raziel 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,154 | Props total: 1196 1196
damn thats some fu*ked up sh*t, im black and i kno who this guy is 2pac is my fav singer, and i love rap, im not that big of a rock fan but nirvana cd nevermind was a good a.ss cd r. i.p.
 04-30-2005, 07:26 PM         #53
Lesane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is old news. i knew about this back when he died.
 04-30-2005, 08:53 PM         #54
ez_ridah  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he had krohn's disease, which put him in a lot of pain, trust me i kno someone with it, the heroin was more for pain relief, much like morphine as heroin is a derivitive of morphine, then for the high
 04-30-2005, 09:00 PM         #55
dj_chiipfunk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dammm
 12 years ago '04        #56
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 Rashad69 said:
Yeah.....Modkilla umm, being black is not synonymous with not liking rock. Just like being black is not synonymous with liking rap, dont make the comparison like that, it makes you look ignorant.

But this info is old tho, people know the truth, I did research on his death just like I did research on Pac, somethings just dont add up.
atleast theres one smart person on here.. that whole pac thing doesnt add up and now this one doesnt add up but now that i read this i believe this story more than anything.. props to you and the poster of the story.. its a good read..
 04-30-2005, 09:47 PM         #57
sabutai1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
R.I.P. Kurt
i knew that bi*ch courtney k!lled him
 04-30-2005, 09:56 PM         #58
Fuzz420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As we all kno Courtney Love did it, i said that when i was elementary school when sh*t happened
 04-30-2005, 10:16 PM         #59
BestDamnRapShow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good article. ModKilla is way too stupid to k!ll a MOD or anyone else for that matter.
 04-30-2005, 11:05 PM         #60
MrMischief66  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good read. Courtney has always been a bi*ch. They should have known that bi*ch was involved. And the being black has nothin to do with knowing who Kurt Cobain is. My parents are in their 50's (white) and they know who 2Pac is, so that sh*t don't matter.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kevin James: Donna Was Killed Off Kevin Can Wait Because 'We Were Runn..
67 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Michael Jackson was an as-hole lowkey lmao
214 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Welp Huawei just showed us Note 8 owners that Samsung fuked us. Desktop..
45 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
South Park: The Fractured But Whole | Review Thread
36 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Wifin this lil Snowflake
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
#nation:
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
OBH frontman AR AB gets exposed by shady black pulled up live
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 16 - TALIBAN HOSTAGE THOUGHT THEY WERE JOKING ABOUT TRUMP BEING PR..
40 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy