Does ‘Black Panther’ Have a Post-Credits Scene?

sponsored links

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 months ago '06        #1
1784 page views
23 comments

SM 39493 heat pts39493
space
space
space
$136,124 | Props total: 96574 96574
Does ‘Black Panther’ Have a Post-Credits Scene?

Having a post-credits scene is a staple of Marvel movies, but does “Black Panther” follow franchise tradition?

It may only be February, but it’s already time for the first of three Marvel Cinematic Universe movies in 2018. “Black Panther” is the last Marvel movie before this summer’s teamup to end all teamups, “Avengers: Infinity War.”

Of course, it’s important for far more than just that reason — “Black Panther” is the first mega-budget blockbuster ever to feature a cast made up almost entirely of black actors. Chadwick Boseman headlines as the titular hero, and the supporting cast is spectacular, with Michael B. Jordan as the villainous Eric k!llmonger alongside Lupita Nyong’o, Danai Gurira, Sterling K. Brown, Forest Whitaker, Angela Bassett, Letitia Wright, Daniel Kaluuya and many others.

Clocking in at a robust 140 minutes, “Black Panther” is a movie that will test the limits of your bladder if you grabbed a large beverage at the theater. And so once the credits roll you may feel a strong urge to head to the bathroom and want to know if you’re going to miss anything by doing so. And so here’s the skinny.

“Black Panther” contains two extra scenes after the credits start to roll. The first comes early in the credits, about a minute or so in. And the second comes at the very end of the credits. There’s about a five minute gap in between the two, so you probably will have time to run out and come back if there’s not like a long long at the bathroom.

Thus concludes the spoiler-free portion of this post. If you don’t want to know any of the details of the post-credits scenes in “Black Panther,” now’s the time to bow out.

Here’s a cool shot from the movie to act as a buffer.

Okay, it’s spoiler time.

The first of the two scenes is sort of a bonus ending of the movie. T’Challa is addressing the United Nations, declaring Wakanda’s intent to, for the first time, work with other countries in order to make the world a better place, following up on the outreach center he’s planning to set up in Oakland. At the end of T’Challa’s address, some smarmy white guy pompously asks how a nation of farmers is going to be able to contribute anything meaningful. At which point all the Wakandans in the room smile wryly.

The scene at the end of the credits gives us an update on the status of one Bucky Barnes (Sebastian Stan), who at the end of “Captain America: Civil War” was seen being put into what appeared to be cryogenic stasis in Wakanda. But now he’s out and awake, still in Wakanda, meditating in a hut on the plains. T’Challa’s sister Shuri (Letitia Wright) pays him a visit, and calls him by a new title: White Wolf. It’s a significant thing — White Wolf is a Marvel character, but not one a.ssociated with Bucky.

In the comics, White Wolf is a white man named Hunter whose family died in a plane crash in Wakanda when he was a boy. White Wolf was the head of Wakanda’s secret police, the Hatut Zeraze, under T’Chaka. T’Challa abolished the organization when he took the throne, which led to an estrangement between him and the White Wolf, who then became a mercenary.

It’s unlikely that Bucky’s arc from here will follow that of the comic book White Wolf in any meaningful way, the title instead carrying a symbolic parallel — that of a favored adopted son of Wakanda. Since, according to the trailer for “Avengers: Infinity War,” we’ll next see Bucky defending Wakanda from the forces of Thanos, that thought follows.

visit this link https://www.thewrap.com/b .. credits-scene/
hot topic and 6 others gave props

23 comments for "Does ‘Black Panther’ Have a Post-Credits Scene?"
 6 months ago '06        #2
SM 39493 heat pts39493 OP
space
space
space

[pic - click to view]

@, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @, @

landlord151515 gave props

6 months ago '06        #3
space
space
space

[video - click to view]

lilmike104 gave props

6 months ago '08        #4
tico86 178 heat pts178
space
space
$4,426 | Props total: 8631 8631
yes /end thread
RETURNOFTHEKING and 10 others gave props

6 months ago '04        #5
caboloon 201 heat pts201
space
space
$4,309 | Props total: 1171 1171
is all ready running in Europe but I'm about to see it friday with my friends
kellica gave props

6 months ago '04        #6
Dash 117 heat pts117
space
space
space
$10,945 | Props total: 27562 27562
Tomorrow night

It's on sight

PENF0E and 1 others gave props

6 months ago '16        #7
Givenchyx 237 heat pts237
space
space
$2,121 | Props total: 8417 8417
So the 2 post credit scenes won’t show anything dramatic like Thanos fu*k lol well fu*k it I got my tickets already.. Can’t wait
Ryo857 gave props

6 months ago '06        #8
space
space
space
 Givenchyx said:
So the 2 post credit scenes won’t show anything dramatic like Thanos fu*k lol well fu*k it I got my tickets already.. Can’t wait
 6 months ago '05        #9
projectd06 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,818 | Props total: 7696 7696
Wait its 140 minutes, damn? Eh not to bad i guess as long as it isnt drawn out for no reason. Glad i stopped smoking, dont gotta take a cig break in the middle of movies anymore.
 6 months ago '04        #10
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,697 | Props total: 2160 2160
i have tickets for tomorrow evening. might see it twice though.
 6 months ago '15        #11
2Cold 471 heat pts471
space
space
$33,538 | Props total: 141108 141108
 SM said:
After-Credits Scene #1

The first scene serves as an epilogue of sorts for Black Panther as T'Challa arrives at the UN and makes it clear to the world that Wakanda is going to come out of hiding and finally start sharing its advanced technology with the world. Why? Well, the King simply wants to make the Earth a better place!

That's pretty much it but it could be a sign we're about to get a Marvel Cinematic Universe which is more fantastical in nature, especially considering the fact Wakanda looks almost alien. So, while this might not be overly exciting, you'll be very glad to know that the second scene is a bigger tease...

After-Credits Scene #2

Here's where Avengers: Infinity War comes into play. In a small Wakandan village, the camera pans to a hut where a group of kids are playing before Shuri appears and tells them to leave the man inside alone. They run out and it's then that we learn T'Challa's sister has come to visit a now awake Bucky.

Walking out of the hut, we see he only has one arm before Shuri asks how he is and he explains he's feeling much better now (as she's helped remove HYDRA's programming). She then says there's a lot more to learn - a reference to Thanos' arrival, perhaps? - and the two then walk into the distance.
you posted that in the discussion thread a week ago

fu*k you need to chase hot topics for
 6 months ago '06        #12
space
space
space
 projectd06 said:
Wait its 140 minutes, damn? Eh not to bad i guess as long as it isnt drawn out for no reason. Glad i stopped smoking, dont gotta take a cig break in the middle of movies anymore.
 6 months ago '05        #13
projectd06 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,818 | Props total: 7696 7696
 SM said:
Hahaha i cant be the only one who took cig breaks at the movies? I still occasionally get up and walk around for a couple minutes if the movies too long, i cant sit still that long.
SM gave props

6 months ago '06        #14
space
space
space
 projectd06 said:
Hahaha i cant be the only one who took cig breaks at the movies? I still occasionally get up and walk around for a couple minutes if the movies too long, i cant sit still that long.
Oh yah, cigs breaks and p!ss breaks when you drinkin
NorthNorthReppa gave props

6 months ago '12        #15
Jo Blow 79 heat pts79
space
space
$1,151 | Props total: 3408 3408
 tico86 said:
yes /end thread
thank you, i'm like dang i got to read all this to get an answer..
 6 months ago '17        #16
QdobaCasanova 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,491 | Props total: 17265 17265
 tico86 said:
yes /end thread
PENF0E and 1 others gave props

6 months ago '06        #17
NorthNorthReppa 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,786 | Props total: 595 595
Can't wait for tomorrow night.
SM and 1 others gave props

6 months ago '16        #18
JarlesBronson 45 heat pts45
space
space
$5,112 | Props total: 13997 13997
 projectd06 said:
glad im not the only one who does sh*t like that..every bi*ch id see a movie with would always give me mad sh*t lol
SM and 1 others gave props

6 months ago '06        #19
space
space
space
 NorthNorthReppa said:
Can't wait for tomorrow night.
NorthNorthReppa and 1 others gave props

6 months ago '06        #20
space
space
space
 JarlesBronson said:
glad im not the only one who does sh*t like that..every bi*ch id see a movie with would always give me mad sh*t lol
Home      

sponsored links

most viewed right now
Video inside Punjabi Indian THOT Thinks She Look Like Rihanna... But Do She???
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Gatorade bottles - Vol: Wee-bey.gif
65 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jonah Hill out here looking SWOLE
162 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Aug 17 - She tried to blow her brains out, now has to get face transpl..
90 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Rare Breeds PPV Press Conference: Murda Mook vs Aye Verb (Battle Rap)
444 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dave Chappelle At An Illuminati Bake Sale :tinfoiliseeyou:
34 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jonah Hill Hurts. ( BX CERTIFIED: ROOFLESS)
63 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Whenever i see a man sitting like this, i instantly think that he must..
127 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy