squad up!

OG Crip Big U Talks Cardi B Dissing Crips + 6ix9ine LA Pass

view the rest of most viewed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 months ago '10        #1
4354 page views
72 comments

brooklyngohard 462 heat pts462
space
space
space
$4,445 | Props total: 5500 5500
OG Crip Big U Talks Cardi B Dissing Crips + 6ix9ine LA Pass

72 comments for "OG Crip Big U Talks Cardi B Dissing Crips + 6ix9ine LA Pass"
 7 months ago '04        #2
NahLij 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,677 | Props total: 13115 13115
Big U knows he extorts people tho.
Him and Suge has had that sh*t on lock for years

7 months ago '05        #3
Fresh|B 1009 heat pts1009
space
space
$44,497 | Props total: 31916 31916
 HughyBaby said
white people that come to LA ain't getting taxed, why tf ain't LA n*ggas taxing them
...Cause They Aint Coming To LA Saying They Gang Banging. I Dont See Pink, Justin Beiber & Rest of The Pop Disney Stars Saying They Blood, They Crip, etc. So Thats Why Ain't Nobody Taxing Them or Even Thinking About Them.

7 months ago '17        #4
TrillestTalk404 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,007 | Props total: 11215 11215
Instaslap

7 months ago '17        #5
space
space
space
$31 | Props total: 104 104
He playing it smart, deny it now so if something does happen you wouldn't look at him as a suspect. That internet thugging sh*t so wack, go pull up on whoever you have a so called issue with. Real ones move in silence and don't make doing dirt a public thing

7 months ago '06        #6
Yung Dilla 1516 heat pts1516
space
space
$59,438 | Props total: 45639 45639
Lmfao

7 months ago '16        #7
bossdon365 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$1,225 | Props total: 2688 2688
 HughyBaby said
Agree with him, that LA pass sh*t is fu*king stupid. Get your money and stop worrying about dumb sh*t....n*ggas think extorting people is some cool sh*t......white people that come to LA ain't getting taxed, why tf ain't LA n*ggas taxing them

Only our community, sh*t needs to fu*king stop
Troy Ave proved yesterday in his breakfast club interview he the most wise in the game presently, hopefully other artists take heed and these sheep ("Fans") Wake up and notice the damage our community is causing to ourselves

7 months ago '17        #8
Cash 44 heat pts44
space
space
$1,607 | Props total: 10768 10768
 HughyBaby said
Agree with him, that LA pass sh*t is fu*king stupid. Get your money and stop worrying about dumb sh*t....n*ggas think extorting people is some cool sh*t......white people that come to LA ain't getting taxed, why tf ain't LA n*ggas taxing them

bruh she was dissin crips tho

i dont fu*k with a LA pass either (especially not from wack100 f*ggot a.ss, fu*k that n*gga) but taunting a bull and complaining its running towards you is fu*king stupid im sure you agree

7 months ago '05        #9
Fresh|B 1009 heat pts1009
space
space
$44,497 | Props total: 31916 31916
 HughyBaby said
Don't matter they ain't doing that to them it's only us doing dumb sh*t like this. It's just corny
...How It Dont Matter? They Not Out Here Trying Be Something They Not. You Want To Be A Gang Banger, Dont Be Surprise When Some Real Ones Want To Test You About That Life.

7 months ago '16        #10
On Meds 
space
space
$2,163 | Props total: 5404 5404
It would be cool if it wasn't Big U saying this sh*t. But this n*gga made a living and a nice nest egg from extorting/protecting n*ggas forever. He cool though.

7 months ago '17        #11
Two 40 Shorty 29 heat pts29
space
space
$4,320 | Props total: 14551 14551
Kxng signed to big u uneek ent

7 months ago '17        #12
Greedyx87 
space
space
$3,654 | Props total: 5545 5545
when people start talking about " Only black people extort each other" I know they dquare as fu*k/ ignorant.

7 months ago '17        #13
YAYO101 
space
space
$3,326 | Props total: 8714 8714
Yall do know it is A LOT of Crips in LA RIGHT? Big U don't control all of them I think people got sh*t real confused as to how Gang Bangin in LA is. Big U might not be trippin over it but that don't mean others don't plan on pulling up

7 months ago '17        #14
RedWine 3 heat pts
space
space
$12 | Props total: 170 170
This sh*t is so fu*king lame. I really wish all these 'la pass' 'cardi in la' threads would stop

Nothing is going to happen to 6ix9ine. Nothing is going to happen to Cardi. No physical altercations with them or their team, nothing. Most that will happen is a dude recording from 300 feet away talmbout 'there he go now, we watchin him'

Willing to avy bet to all you kids saying 'CarDi BeTTeR ApolOgiZe or SHe'll gET TouchED'

fu*king retards

7 months ago '17        #15
YAYO101 
space
space
$3,326 | Props total: 8714 8714
 HughyBaby said

You Right! As for White People Not Getting Taxed, well they not on the Internet Claiming to be Bloods and Dissing Crips. It is dumb as fu*k to get hot in your career then try to become more Gangsta as well!

7 months ago '13        #16
mikejuheard 44 heat pts44
space
space
$29,364 | Props total: 37454 37454
Let’s see what happens this weekend in LA

7 months ago '16        #17
Bad 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,135 | Props total: 8176 8176
You can see with BIG U grin he is sarcastic about the everyone got a pass he isn't going to say it live and incriminate himself that he is about to go and extort someone how dum would that make him look especially if he's running for politics.

He said he doesn't care if 69 gets thrashed that is none of his business and plus it's the bloods that are going to check him not no crips. Dude got bloods looking like clowns dancing in videos on some gay sh*t while wearing the flag.

7 months ago '16        #18
twittafingaz 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,687 | Props total: 2723 2723
Meanwhile the LAPD and NYPD sit back and wait to catch some gun charges.

7 months ago '16        #19
Bad 1 heat pts
space
space
 twittafingaz said
Meanwhile the LAPD and NYPD sit back and wait to catch some gun charges.
You think they give a sht some rappers get murdered that is just making the job easier with less paper work.

7 months ago '16        #20
twittafingaz 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,687 | Props total: 2723 2723
 Bad said
You think they give a sht some rappers get murdered that is just making the job easier with less paper work.
Of course they do. High-profile gun charges keep the cash cow fed and support their anti-gun agendas. Ask the fafillion rappers that have caught gun charges in NY and California.

7 months ago '16        #21
Bad 1 heat pts
space
space
 twittafingaz said
Of course they do. High-profile gun charges keep the cash cow fed and support their anti-gun agendas. Ask the fafillion rappers that have caught gun charges in NY and California.
You're talking about rappers with gun charges, my bad read it differently you definitely got a point hip hop police will def be on the move that day.

As far as the outside crowd they can give two shts if a rapper get got or popped,
if they did they would have solved the two highest profile cases already in hiphop.

7 months ago '17        #22
Usukaz2 1 heat pts
space
space
$396 | Props total: 655 655
He low key and unimcrimnatenly green lighted the no pass

7 months ago '17        #23
RedWine 3 heat pts
space
space
 Bad said
You can see with BIG U grin he is sarcastic about the everyone got a pass he isn't going to say it live and incriminate himself that he is about to go and extort someone how dum would that make him look especially if he's running for politics.

He said he doesn't care if 69 gets thrashed that is none of his business and plus it's the bloods that are going to check him not no crips. Dude got bloods looking like clowns dancing in videos on some gay sh*t while wearing the flag.
 Usukaz2 said
He low key and unimcrimnatenly green lighted the no pass
and watch absolutely nothing happen in the end. It's expected to go down this coming weekend, right?

Since you know so much, tell me what exactly is going to happen with this green light.

7 months ago '16        #24
Bad 1 heat pts
space
space
 RedWine said
and watch absolutely nothing happen in the end. It's expected to go down this coming weekend, right?

Since you know so much, tell me what exactly is going to happen with this green light.
It doesn't have to happen this weekend I never said anything was going to happen this weekend if so can you kindly point it out if not stfu and don't comment my post without some facts or without you trying to put your own words and mix it up like it was mine into someones mind.

Sht can happen anytime, any day, and anywhere. Do you know for a fact that nothing is going to happen since you think you know the ins and outs of whats going on in every individuals minds and know what motives are going to occur on all star weekend?

I can ask you the same stupid questions seems ludicrous to even ask correct?

7 months ago '17        #25
RedWine 3 heat pts
space
space
 Bad said
It doesn't have to happen this weekend I never said anything was going to happen this weekend if so can you kindly point it out if not stfu and don't comment my post without some facts or without you trying to put your own words and mix it up like it was mine into someones mind.

Sht can happen anytime, any day, and anywhere. Do you know for a fact that nothing is going to happen since you think you know the ins and outs of whats going on in every individuals minds and know what motives are going to occur on all star weekend?

I can ask you the same stupid questions seems ludicrous to even ask correct?
you're talking about posting with facts ...

here's one of your many replies

is this fact or are you guessing based on what you think his grin mean.

I didn't even watch the video because this whole scenario is fu*king retarded. Cardi has her LA pass revoked right? 6ix9ine has his pass revoked right?

well they are both in LA this weekend....

This is the fourth video i've seen hyping up this 'pass revoked' sh*t.

this is my last reply in this thread and on boxden for a while. I just had to let y'all know how stupid all these posts in this thread look.

green light here. red light here. pass revoked here.

honestly, some of the dumbest sh*t i seen in my life.

7 months ago '16        #26
Bad 1 heat pts
space
space
 RedWine said
you're talking about posting with facts ...

here's one of your many replies

is this fact or are you guessing based on what you think his grin mean.

I didn't even watch the video because this whole scenario is fu*king retarded. Cardi has her LA pass revoked right? 6ix9ine has his pass revoked right?

well they are both in LA this weekend....

This is the fourth video i've seen hyping up this 'pass revoked' sh*t.

this is my last reply in this thread and on boxden for a while. I just had to let y'all know how stupid all these posts in this thread look.

green light here. red light here. pass revoked here.

honestly, some of the dumbest sh*t i seen in my life.
Why are you so emotional?

7 months ago '14        #27
K Robinson 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,972 | Props total: 1402 1402
 HughyBaby said

They feel safer running up on black security than white security

7 months ago '17        #28
punchlineking 
space
space
space
$770 | Props total: 1709 1709
 HughyBaby said

Exactly

7 months ago '17        #29
punchlineking 
space
space
space
$770 | Props total: 1709 1709
No one is getting touched in LA.

Cardi is running with 40 to 50 people everywhere & 69 paying for a pass...

This gang culture sh*t is corny.... sh*t is so 90s man damn

7 months ago '13        #30
RIP4SBG 137 heat pts137
space
space
$10,636 | Props total: 12987 12987
 HughyBaby said
Don't matter they ain't doing that to them it's only us doing dumb sh*t like this. It's just corny
The n*gga gave u a reason why certain black people tax certain black ppl and don't tax other human beings and yo response is "it don't matter" n*gga yes tf it do

His explanation is valid. Justin briber not getting taxed just like chance the rapper not getting taxed, Vic Mensa or childish gambino not getting taxed, etc. they not trying to extort ppl for no damn reason (like say, The Mob... who not black... and actually extorted/extorts innocent people) and u know that.

Home      

top in section
online now  24
43 comments
top in hiphop
top in section
online now  34
14 comments
top in games
top in section
online now  16
20 comments
top in tech

most viewed right now
online now  39
Video inside Would You Cheat On Her?
81 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  24
Video inside Brittany Renner attempts to seduce planet Earth
153 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  23
Video inside Machine Gun Kelly embarrasses Slim Shady
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  17
NBA "They didn't pay me to guard nobody. They paid guys to guard me"
29 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  15
Article inside Lupe just dropped one of the most pro-black albums
289 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  12
Image(s) inside Sep 20 - Disturbing vid shows father-son gun down their neighbor durin..
211 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  10
Video inside The iPhone XR gets unequivocally ethered
82 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  7
Obama was like DAMN, HE'S RIGHT lol (Gay Marriage)
78 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy