OG Crip Big U Talks Cardi B Dissing Crips + 6ix9ine LA Pass

most viewed right now
+27  83
37 comments @thotties
most viewed right now
+54  82
198 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

10 months ago '10        #1
4494 page views
72 comments

brooklyngohard 476 heat pts476
space
space
space
$4,501 | Props total: 5712 5712
OG Crip Big U Talks Cardi B Dissing Crips + 6ix9ine LA Pass

72 comments for "OG Crip Big U Talks Cardi B Dissing Crips + 6ix9ine LA Pass"

10 months ago '04        #2
NahLij 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,863 | Props total: 13703 13703
Big U knows he extorts people tho.
Him and Suge has had that sh*t on lock for years

10 months ago '05        #3
Fresh|B 1011 heat pts1011
space
space
$44,721 | Props total: 32835 32835
 HughyBaby said
white people that come to LA ain't getting taxed, why tf ain't LA n*ggas taxing them
...Cause They Aint Coming To LA Saying They Gang Banging. I Dont See Pink, Justin Beiber & Rest of The Pop Disney Stars Saying They Blood, They Crip, etc. So Thats Why Ain't Nobody Taxing Them or Even Thinking About Them.

10 months ago '17        #4
TrillestTalk404 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,673 | Props total: 14224 14224
Instaslap

10 months ago '17        #5
space
space
space
$33 | Props total: 119 119
He playing it smart, deny it now so if something does happen you wouldn't look at him as a suspect. That internet thugging sh*t so wack, go pull up on whoever you have a so called issue with. Real ones move in silence and don't make doing dirt a public thing

10 months ago '06        #6
Yung Dilla 1544 heat pts1544
space
space
$61,111 | Props total: 53935 53935
Lmfao

10 months ago '16        #7
bossdon365 42 heat pts42
space
space
space
$1,303 | Props total: 2805 2805
 HughyBaby said
Agree with him, that LA pass sh*t is fu*king stupid. Get your money and stop worrying about dumb sh*t....n*ggas think extorting people is some cool sh*t......white people that come to LA ain't getting taxed, why tf ain't LA n*ggas taxing them

Only our community, sh*t needs to fu*king stop
Troy Ave proved yesterday in his breakfast club interview he the most wise in the game presently, hopefully other artists take heed and these sheep ("Fans") Wake up and notice the damage our community is causing to ourselves

10 months ago '17        #8
Cash 46 heat pts46
space
space
$1,697 | Props total: 11178 11178
 HughyBaby said
Agree with him, that LA pass sh*t is fu*king stupid. Get your money and stop worrying about dumb sh*t....n*ggas think extorting people is some cool sh*t......white people that come to LA ain't getting taxed, why tf ain't LA n*ggas taxing them

bruh she was dissin crips tho

i dont fu*k with a LA pass either (especially not from wack100 f*ggot a.ss, fu*k that n*gga) but taunting a bull and complaining its running towards you is fu*king stupid im sure you agree

10 months ago '05        #9
Fresh|B 1011 heat pts1011
space
space
$44,721 | Props total: 32835 32835
 HughyBaby said
Don't matter they ain't doing that to them it's only us doing dumb sh*t like this. It's just corny
...How It Dont Matter? They Not Out Here Trying Be Something They Not. You Want To Be A Gang Banger, Dont Be Surprise When Some Real Ones Want To Test You About That Life.

10 months ago '16        #10
On Meds 
space
space
$2,163 | Props total: 5405 5405
It would be cool if it wasn't Big U saying this sh*t. But this n*gga made a living and a nice nest egg from extorting/protecting n*ggas forever. He cool though.

10 months ago '17        #11
Two 40 Shorty 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,967 | Props total: 16627 16627
Kxng signed to big u uneek ent

10 months ago '17        #12
Greedyx87 
space
space
$3,669 | Props total: 5571 5571
when people start talking about " Only black people extort each other" I know they dquare as fu*k/ ignorant.

10 months ago '17        #13
YAYO101 
space
space
$3,461 | Props total: 9272 9272
Yall do know it is A LOT of Crips in LA RIGHT? Big U don't control all of them I think people got sh*t real confused as to how Gang Bangin in LA is. Big U might not be trippin over it but that don't mean others don't plan on pulling up

10 months ago '17        #14
RedWine 3 heat pts
space
space
$12 | Props total: 170 170
This sh*t is so fu*king lame. I really wish all these 'la pass' 'cardi in la' threads would stop

Nothing is going to happen to 6ix9ine. Nothing is going to happen to Cardi. No physical altercations with them or their team, nothing. Most that will happen is a dude recording from 300 feet away talmbout 'there he go now, we watchin him'

Willing to avy bet to all you kids saying 'CarDi BeTTeR ApolOgiZe or SHe'll gET TouchED'

fu*king retards

10 months ago '17        #15
YAYO101 
space
space
$3,461 | Props total: 9272 9272
 HughyBaby said

You Right! As for White People Not Getting Taxed, well they not on the Internet Claiming to be Bloods and Dissing Crips. It is dumb as fu*k to get hot in your career then try to become more Gangsta as well!

10 months ago '13        #16
mikejuheard 44 heat pts44
space
space
$30,980 | Props total: 42081 42081
Let’s see what happens this weekend in LA

10 months ago '16        #17
Bad 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,457 | Props total: 9308 9308
You can see with BIG U grin he is sarcastic about the everyone got a pass he isn't going to say it live and incriminate himself that he is about to go and extort someone how dum would that make him look especially if he's running for politics.

He said he doesn't care if 69 gets thrashed that is none of his business and plus it's the bloods that are going to check him not no crips. Dude got bloods looking like clowns dancing in videos on some gay sh*t while wearing the flag.

10 months ago '16        #18
twittafingaz 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,687 | Props total: 2726 2726
Meanwhile the LAPD and NYPD sit back and wait to catch some gun charges.

10 months ago '16        #19
Bad 1 heat pts
space
space
 twittafingaz said
Meanwhile the LAPD and NYPD sit back and wait to catch some gun charges.
You think they give a sht some rappers get murdered that is just making the job easier with less paper work.

10 months ago '16        #20
twittafingaz 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,687 | Props total: 2726 2726
 Bad said
You think they give a sht some rappers get murdered that is just making the job easier with less paper work.
Of course they do. High-profile gun charges keep the cash cow fed and support their anti-gun agendas. Ask the fafillion rappers that have caught gun charges in NY and California.

10 months ago '16        #21
Bad 1 heat pts
space
space
 twittafingaz said
Of course they do. High-profile gun charges keep the cash cow fed and support their anti-gun agendas. Ask the fafillion rappers that have caught gun charges in NY and California.
You're talking about rappers with gun charges, my bad read it differently you definitely got a point hip hop police will def be on the move that day.

As far as the outside crowd they can give two shts if a rapper get got or popped,
if they did they would have solved the two highest profile cases already in hiphop.

10 months ago '17        #22
Usukaz2 1 heat pts
space
space
$465 | Props total: 778 778
He low key and unimcrimnatenly green lighted the no pass

10 months ago '17        #23
RedWine 3 heat pts
space
space
 Bad said
You can see with BIG U grin he is sarcastic about the everyone got a pass he isn't going to say it live and incriminate himself that he is about to go and extort someone how dum would that make him look especially if he's running for politics.

He said he doesn't care if 69 gets thrashed that is none of his business and plus it's the bloods that are going to check him not no crips. Dude got bloods looking like clowns dancing in videos on some gay sh*t while wearing the flag.
 Usukaz2 said
He low key and unimcrimnatenly green lighted the no pass
and watch absolutely nothing happen in the end. It's expected to go down this coming weekend, right?

Since you know so much, tell me what exactly is going to happen with this green light.

10 months ago '16        #24
Bad 1 heat pts
space
space
 RedWine said
and watch absolutely nothing happen in the end. It's expected to go down this coming weekend, right?

Since you know so much, tell me what exactly is going to happen with this green light.
It doesn't have to happen this weekend I never said anything was going to happen this weekend if so can you kindly point it out if not stfu and don't comment my post without some facts or without you trying to put your own words and mix it up like it was mine into someones mind.

Sht can happen anytime, any day, and anywhere. Do you know for a fact that nothing is going to happen since you think you know the ins and outs of whats going on in every individuals minds and know what motives are going to occur on all star weekend?

I can ask you the same stupid questions seems ludicrous to even ask correct?

10 months ago '17        #25
RedWine 3 heat pts
space
space
 Bad said
It doesn't have to happen this weekend I never said anything was going to happen this weekend if so can you kindly point it out if not stfu and don't comment my post without some facts or without you trying to put your own words and mix it up like it was mine into someones mind.

Sht can happen anytime, any day, and anywhere. Do you know for a fact that nothing is going to happen since you think you know the ins and outs of whats going on in every individuals minds and know what motives are going to occur on all star weekend?

I can ask you the same stupid questions seems ludicrous to even ask correct?
you're talking about posting with facts ...

here's one of your many replies

is this fact or are you guessing based on what you think his grin mean.

I didn't even watch the video because this whole scenario is fu*king retarded. Cardi has her LA pass revoked right? 6ix9ine has his pass revoked right?

well they are both in LA this weekend....

This is the fourth video i've seen hyping up this 'pass revoked' sh*t.

this is my last reply in this thread and on boxden for a while. I just had to let y'all know how stupid all these posts in this thread look.

green light here. red light here. pass revoked here.

honestly, some of the dumbest sh*t i seen in my life.

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  46
Video inside Would You Do The Shyt He's Doing In A Mall In Your City? 'Smash or Pass'
74 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  37
Video inside Wesley Pipes on Doing Scene With 76-Year-Old (Y'all knew about this sh-..
139 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+106online now  28
Image(s) inside Southern Belle Christina
50 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+69online now  23
Image(s) inside Biggest drug bust in us history!!!
89 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-110online now  22
NBA NASA RESPONDS with PURE ETHER to STEPHEN CURRY SAYING the MOON LANDING was..
292 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-32online now  21
Video inside Damn... Rick Ross just got robbed
82 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  16
NBA Durant says jordan and kobe are better than lebron "by far"
111 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+64online now  15
Shaquira Mendez (I don't think she has ever been posted)
23 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy