Feb 12 - ninth-grader suspended after being raped by three boys in her school bathroom

view more...

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 months ago '11        #1
11466 page views
212 comments

Sin 1727 heat pts1727
space
space
$25,656 | Props total: 69741 69741
Feb 12 - ninth-grader suspended after being r*ped by three boys in her school bathroom

A ninth-grade student in South Florida says that she was r*ped by three of her fellow students at Miami Carol City Senior High School. What happened to the r*pe victim next is almost as shocking as the attack itself.

The teen girl says, “I was going to leave [the bathroom], and he grabbed me by my sweater, and he held tight, and so I was going to pull and leave, and he wouldn’t let me go.”

The first boy forced her to have anal s3x with him and then told others that he had s3x with her. As the word spread other ninth-grade students began approaching her for s3x.

“The third time, it was after school, and I was supposed to stay after school for math, for math tutoring, and there was a guy asking me if I could go to the restroom with him.”

The girl, who is only 14, claims that the other students forced her to perform oral s3x on them and in October she confided in a teacher at her school.

In her statement she wrote, “…he grabbed me tightly by my hand, and he got me into the boys’ bathroom … I couldn’t breathe. I [was] choking and crying.”

The school did suspend, not expel, the boys for the incidents but they also suspended the r*pe victim.

“I felt like they would really just take the guys’ side, and they would just believe them, leave me out and say that, you know, it was all my fault,” she said.

Reporter Brian Entin tweeted, “Just talked with the mom again — despite daughter writing in statement that she “couldn’t breathe, was choking, and crying” mom says school called it consensual and noted she didn’t scream or run away. Daughter was suspended.”

While the family of the r*pe victim didn’t think things could get worse, they did. According to the teen’s mother, “Thursday is when the investigator showed up at my house at 7 o’clock at night to let me know one of these kids was HIV-positive and the other one has gonorrhea.”

It will be a full year before the girl will know if she has HIV but in the meantime, she has been given medication. “She’s only 14 years old. How do you explain to your 14-year-old that she’s gonna have something that she can’t get a cure for?” her mother asked.

The school made a statement that said, “School district administrators in conjunction with Miami-Dade Schools Police are thoroughly investigating this case thoroughly, and it continues to be an active investigation. Information regarding the case has been provided to the State Attorney’s Office as well as the Department of Children and Families (DCF).”

The r*pe victim said, “I’m getting therapy, and you know, I can’t sleep at night sometimes, and I really hope this doesn’t happen to any other girl. This shouldn’t happen to any other girl or boy.”

She is too traumatized to return to that school and despite what has happened the mother says she is finding it difficult to get the district to allow her daughter to transfer to a different one.

visit this link https://thegrio.com/2018/ .. hool-bathroom/

212 comments for "Feb 12 - ninth-grader suspended after being raped by three boys in her school bathroom"

9 months ago '11        #2
Sin 1727 heat pts1727 OP
space
space

[pic - click to view]

9 months ago '17        #3
Naga Sadow 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,445 | Props total: 33215 33215
Those boys who dad that to her should be castrated and the officials who decided to suspend her should be as well. But this is Florida so what do you expect?

9 months ago '15        #4
Drakehotel 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,998 | Props total: 13373 13373

9 months ago '17        #5
lucifershammer 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,782 | Props total: 18264 18264
School must some evidence that counter the girl story.
These schools got some incompetent administrators but uts hard to see a school wildn like this

9 months ago '11        #6
Sin 1727 heat pts1727 OP
space
space
 lucifershammer said
School must some evidence that counter the girl story.
These schools got some incompetent administrators but uts hard to see a school wildn like this
im guessing someone felt the girl was promiscuous

9 months ago '17        #7
Fras 17 heat pts17
space
space
$3,654 | Props total: 6826 6826
So this girl might have HIV now cause of this sh*t?

The boys should just be k!lled.

9 months ago '17        #8
lucifershammer 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,782 | Props total: 18264 18264
 Sin said
im guessing someone felt the girl was promiscuous
If they think that "felt" sh*t is going to hold up in court, they might as well go ahead and cut the check

9 months ago '08        #9
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,686 | Props total: 6819 6819
“Just talked with the mom again — despite daughter writing in statement that she “couldn’t breathe, was choking, and crying” mom says school called it consensual and noted she didn’t scream or run away. Daughter was suspended.”
................you gotta be kiddin' me

9 months ago '05        #10
Woodwin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,696 | Props total: 4023 4023
I aint gone say she lying but n*ggas used to line girls up in hs too nasty lil wh0ores,

How these lil n*ggas in high school wit hiv and gonorrhea they need to be expelled off that alone

9 months ago '07        #11
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$17,628 | Props total: 2296 2296
this aint nothing new. we had girls like this in highschool. we would run trains on her at her momma house after school because her mom was a single parent and worked late. we also used to take girls in the bathroom or highschool gym and smash under the bleachers. i bet this girl was the neighborhood/highschool hoe. theres a reason they suspended her. she prolly has a reputation at school.

9 months ago '16        #12
postemupndunkit 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,870 | Props total: 19469 19469
 cankstoochie said
this aint nothing new. we had girls like this in highschool. we would run trains on her at her momma house after school because her mom was a single parent and worked late. we also used to take girls in the bathroom or highschool gym and smash under the bleachers. i bet this girl was the neighborhood/highschool hoe. theres a reason they suspended her. she prolly has a reputation at school.
So you came in here and didn't read a damn thing? 🤔

9 months ago '11        #13
Sin 1727 heat pts1727 OP
space
space
 lucifershammer said
If they think that "felt" sh*t is going to hold up in court, they might as well go ahead and cut the check
Someone better come with some proof because saying she didn’t scream isn’t proof a r*pe didn’t happen

9 months ago '11        #14
Sin 1727 heat pts1727 OP
space
space
 Woodwin said
I aint gone say she lying but n*ggas used to line girls up in hs too nasty lil wh0ores,

How these lil n*ggas in high school wit hiv and gonorrhea they need to be expelled off that alone
He may have been born with it from his drug addicted parents

You can’t hold that against him

9 months ago '07        #15
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$17,628 | Props total: 2296 2296
 postemupndunkit said
So you came in here and didn't read a damn thing? 🤔
i read something about a 14 yo thot who provided blow jobs like a drive thru in the high school bathroom

9 months ago '06        #16
Mintz 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,323 | Props total: 968 968
Smh @ the whole situation. Depressing 14 y/o HIV+...some real life KIDS sh*t

9 months ago '05        #17
Woodwin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,696 | Props total: 4023 4023
 Sin said
He may have been born with it from his drug addicted parents

You can’t hold that against him
That's true but the n*gga wit gonorrhea got some explaining to do

9 months ago '10        #18
rich21886 
space
space
$1,127 | Props total: 1113 1113
 Woodwin said

Dawg im like damn the lil homies was getting too much pus*y if they landed some hot sh*t like that already. This story is wild.

Last edited by rich21886; 02-13-2018 at 08:33 AM..

9 months ago '09        #19
K0ntrast 67 heat pts67
space
space
$31,022 | Props total: 16884 16884
fu*ked up but I don't see how oral can be forced.js

9 months ago '04        #20
Gold~Ringz 
space
space
$1,583 | Props total: 1041 1041
Reminds me of that scene in The Wire at the high scool.

Hope they find the truth whatever it may be .

9 months ago '04        #21
Gold~Ringz 
space
space
$1,583 | Props total: 1041 1041
 K0ntrast said
fu*ked up but I don't see how oral can be forced.js
Not every girl would be brave enough to bite off the piece...i think most would be afraid of the instant consequences of them potentially failing.

9 months ago '15        #22
aksourgod 
space
space
$789 | Props total: 939 939
Smh We Beleiving Stories from TheGrio, and Blavity? Ok.

9 months ago '12        #23
noverum 
space
space
$3,709 | Props total: 3155 3155
 Sin said

[pic - click to view]

A ninth-grade student in South Florida says that she was r*ped
by three of her fellow students at Miami Carol City Senior High School. What happened to the r*pe victim next is almost as shocking as the attack itself.
Terrific, objective journalism. The author of this article isn't biased or ideologically-motivated at all, I'm sure.

9 months ago '12        #24
noverum 
space
space
$3,709 | Props total: 3155 3155
 aksourgod said
Smh We Beleiving Stories from TheGrio, and Blavity? Ok.
.. Way to steal my thunder.

9 months ago '16        #25
Nerve 
space
space
space
$1,185 | Props total: 2352 2352
Theres always two sides to a story

I have a feeling if this were a good girl there wouldve been only the first r*pe

Girls talk, a good girl woulda cried to her homegirls and they woulda teamed up, be on the news and sh*t.

This girl ran to a teacher so she obviously got no female friends, and any girl wit no female friends issa ho.

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  24
Image(s) inside lovemonisha 🍑
13 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-46online now  22
Kim Porter sacrificed for Diddy, Nov. 15, 2018 +Murder / Death by Numbers
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+67online now  15
Video inside The Most Inbred People Of All Time
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+19online now  8
Angela Means (Aka Bye Felcia from Friday)
44 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+64online now  7
Video inside Mother goes off on entire town after snooping thru her daughters Snapch..
77 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  5
Black Friday Thread
57 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
+28online now  5
Real Women Answer : Does Size Matter???? (WARNING)
243 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  5
Insane Jordan Collection
38 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy