Troy ave isnt a snitch

sponsored links

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 months ago '17        #1
10855 page views
322 comments

Cash 41 heat pts41
space
space
$1,558 | Props total: 10455 10455
Troy ave isnt a snitch

n*gga do lack some communication skills though.

in this situation TAX is the snitch and troy ave is 'counter snitching'

So: troys shooter died, he took the gun outta a n*ggas hand and could've but didnt k!ll tax. they both go to jail and tax blames troy for EVERYTHING.

yall are seriously saying troy ave should be in jail because someone in tax's camp felt like k!lling his mans and the same guy is tryna snitch on troy???

Im not gonna spend 10 years in jail for someone tryna k!ll my mans and then blaming me. and if you think trying to f!ght against that is snitching the word snitching should get a new definition..
PowerBar Ernie and 102 others gave props

Arob and 18 others slapped this ish

322 comments for "Troy ave isnt a snitch"
 6 months ago '15        #2
g0dfather 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,905 | Props total: 6902 6902
troy and the search for relevance in 2018
drose1985 and 16 others gave props

TrillSwag and 20 others slapped this ish

6 months ago '17        #3
Cash 41 heat pts41 OP
space
space
tax owe his life to troy ave
orv and 11 others gave props

Brok3nImag3s and 7 others slapped this ish

6 months ago '17        #4
Cash 41 heat pts41 OP
space
space
 g0dfather said:
troy and the search for relevance in 2018
I'd take troy ave over 90% of current rappers..

NY most relevent artists right now are a rainbow hair pedo n*gga and a stripper..

and we blackballin troy ave, who actually does what he talks about..
B86 and 88 others gave props

Mitch931 and 8 others slapped this ish

6 months ago '16        #5
postemupndunkit 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,426 | Props total: 13616 13616
He’s on tape seen in the incident, he along with cass and tax, have to testify. I don’t know what kind of street n*ggas are around that don’t know the law these days but come on, everyone has to testify.
True Sinister and 30 others gave props

THRAX KELLERMAN and 2 others slapped this ish

6 months ago '07        #6
PowerBar Ernie 113 heat pts113
space
space
$6,355 | Props total: 2928 2928
 Assassin said:

NY most relevent artists right now are a rainbow hair pedo n*gga and a stripper..

This. NY should be holdin down Troy.
pierredaire and 40 others gave props

SG08 slapped this ish

6 months ago '15        #7
g0dfather 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,905 | Props total: 6902 6902
 Assassin said:

music his is aight but he did make a mark when he had some spotlight on em
DonnieRamadan gave props

6 months ago '04        #8
talkofny2k4 132 heat pts132
space
space
$10,688 | Props total: 21088 21088

[pic - click to view]

Boogie1790 and 32 others gave props

justagangster and 2 others slapped this ish

6 months ago '08        #9
The N 589 heat pts589
space
space
$52,133 | Props total: 31851 31851
Lets be honest, he was supposed to get k!lled in the red car

the hit didn't work.
jharlem0500 and 53 others gave props

justagangster slapped this ish

6 months ago '04        #10
J. Snuffuhnigga 
space
space
$415 | Props total: 1056 1056
lol hope none of yall are "street dudes". yall allowing this clown to manipulate rules that have been around for years. dude was talkin all that street sh*t now he tellin lmao
drose1985 and 30 others gave props

Loso Luciano24 and 23 others slapped this ish

6 months ago '17        #11
Cash 41 heat pts41 OP
space
space
 J. Snuffuhn*gga said:
lol hope none of yall are "street dudes". yall allowing this clown to manipulate rules that have been around for years. dude was talkin all that street sh*t now he tellin lmao
only reason he is telling is because tax is telling. if one tells yet that one is the GUILTY one you should just accept it like okay k!ll my mans, blame me and ill go to jail????

dont mistake being an idiot obeying some sort of 'rule' over the honoring the death of your mans and protecting yourself.
Aesop730 and 36 others gave props

StoopidVillinz and 4 others slapped this ish

6 months ago '17        #12
Cash 41 heat pts41 OP
space
space
 J. Snuffuhn*gga said:
imagine if someone came to your house and stole all your sh*t, you found him and shot him while he was running away and he goes to the police saying 'he shot me because he was trying to steal from me'

in that scenario saying 'no thats not what happened he came into my house and i shot him' is NOT snitching.
J. Snuffuhnigga and 45 others gave props

Rell216 and 2 others slapped this ish

6 months ago '15        #13
drose1985 33 heat pts33
space
space
$28,236 | Props total: 28652 28652
 Assassin said:
imagine if someone came to your house and stole all your sh*t, you found him and shot him while he was running away and he goes to the police saying 'he shot me because he was trying to steal from me'

in that scenario saying 'no thats not what happened he came into my house and i shot him' is NOT snitching.
False comparison lol. The club not your home. Why not hire security don't ride with illegal guns and leave your friend who was out on bail for another shooting a week prior home smh. Y'all dudes respect that street sh*t until it comes back around. Same dude who called Kendrick a weirdo bc he wasn't on street sh*t smh. Why go to a venue knowing it's trouble. Wonder how banga family feel about all this smh
THRAX KELLERMAN and 17 others gave props

Chozen Ones and 16 others slapped this ish

6 months ago '05        #14
chi town hustla 222 heat pts222
space
space
$20,486 | Props total: 27329 27329
 Assassin said:
only reason he is telling is because tax is telling. if one tells yet that one is the GUILTY one you should just accept it like okay k!ll my mans, blame me and ill go to jail????

dont mistake being an idiot obeying some sort of 'rule' over the honoring the death of your mans and protecting yourself.
That ain't how the g code work bro. If they subpoena u to take the stand u gotta say I don't know what happened and take whatever consequences come with it. That's what u signed up for when u proclaimed u were a g. It is what it is, u don't want to live and die that way don't claim you're a gangster. Can't have your cake and eat it too.
J. Snuffuhnigga and 46 others gave props

B86 and 12 others slapped this ish

6 months ago '04        #15
J. Snuffuhnigga 
space
space
 Assassin said:

this comparison is trash bruh lol.

plus troy was talkin like he was on some rah rah gangsta sh*t. that energy came to him and now hes like ok nah im not one at all. thats some WEIRDO sh*t to use his own words.

saying how he only stands on facts but cant stand on his own words or energy. dudes a bozo
drose1985 and 11 others gave props

justagangster and 4 others slapped this ish

6 months ago '04        #16
J. Snuffuhnigga 
space
space
 chi town hustla said:
That ain't how the g code work bro. If they subpoena u to take the stand u gotta say I don't know what happened and take whatever consequences come with it. That's what u signed up for when u proclaimed u were a g. It is what it is, u don't want to live and die that way don't claim you're a gangster. Can't have your cake and eat it too.

/thread
drose1985 and 10 others gave props

HughyBaby and 6 others slapped this ish

6 months ago '17        #17
Cash 41 heat pts41 OP
space
space
 drose1985 said:
False comparison lol. The club not your home. Why not hire security don't ride with illegal guns and leave your friend who was out on bail for another shooting a week prior home smh. Y'all dudes respect that street sh*t until it comes back around. Same dude who called Kendrick a weirdo bc he wasn't on street sh*t smh. Why go to a venue knowing it's trouble. Wonder how banga family feel about all this smh
the metafore was someone hurt you and then tried to get you locked up.

I see what you're saying. but we gotta give troy ave a LITTLE break, he G'd up during what happened, didnt want to say sh*t, got shot in the face, and is ONLY speaking up after TAX is snitching on HIM.

there is gonna be a point where street code should become man code.
CartelFamill and 10 others gave props

6 months ago '17        #18
Cash 41 heat pts41 OP
space
space
 J. Snuffuhn*gga said:
this comparison is trash bruh lol.

plus troy was talkin like he was on some rah rah gangsta sh*t. that energy came to him and now hes like ok nah im not one at all. thats some WEIRDO sh*t to use his own words.

saying how he only stands on facts but cant stand on his own words or energy. dudes a bozo
when that energy came to him he took a n*ggas gun and busted shots at them.
LL Dunkin and 30 others gave props

therealmc slapped this ish

6 months ago '15        #19
drose1985 33 heat pts33
space
space
$28,236 | Props total: 28652 28652
 chi town hustla said:
These dudes weirdos bro. They love this street sh*t until it comes to they favorite rapper. Tax not telling his lawyer wrote a letter to judge for ground on bail with facts already known in case smh. Troy rode with illegal guns to the club brought his man's knowing it could be trouble. Now he an upstanding citizen smh.
J. Snuffuhnigga and 8 others gave props

HughyBaby and 9 others slapped this ish

6 months ago '04        #20
J. Snuffuhnigga 
space
space
 Assassin said:
when that energy came to him he took a n*ggas gun and busted shots at them.
n*gga what?? pahahaha did you listen to the interview? sounds like you didnt you may be a clown just like troy. matter fact is that you troy? he literally is backtracking on himself being some tuff street dude. and now apologizing for calling other rappers weirdos because they didnt come off as tuff street dudes. lmao you a WEIRDO
rahiem_jones and 3 others gave props

Cash and 10 others slapped this ish

Home      

sponsored links

most viewed right now
Video inside Punjabi Indian THOT Thinks She Look Like Rihanna... But Do She???
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Gatorade bottles - Vol: Wee-bey.gif
65 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jonah Hill out here looking SWOLE
162 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Aug 17 - She tried to blow her brains out, now has to get face transpl..
90 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Rare Breeds PPV Press Conference: Murda Mook vs Aye Verb (Battle Rap)
444 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dave Chappelle At An Illuminati Bake Sale :tinfoiliseeyou:
34 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jonah Hill Hurts. ( BX CERTIFIED: ROOFLESS)
63 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Whenever i see a man sitting like this, i instantly think that he must..
127 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy