Feb 11 - ufo expert claims us govt hiding alien tech needed to save humans from disaster

view more...

most viewed right now
+52  169
51 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 months ago '09        #1
5408 page views
65 comments

messy marv stan 4941 heat pts4941
space
space
$66,784 | Props total: 102650 102650
Feb 11 - ufo expert claims us govt hiding alien tech needed to save humans from disaster

visit this link https://www.dailystar.co. .. -US-government

Paul Hellyer, a former Canadian Minister of National Defence in the 1960s, has claimed for years that governments have been in contact with extraterrestrials.

By his own admission, he is the first minister of cabinet rank to say unequivocally that "aliens are as real as the planes flying above your head”.

Mr Hellyer claims that the US Air Force, as far back as the 1960s, has been using technology from the advanced lifeforms.

But he is angry because he claims these giant technological advances are not being used to tackle the potential disastrous impact of global warming, which he fears will come when sea levels rise catastrophically

Instead humans continue to wage needless wars and a secret government of the rich and powerful is focused on profits, according to Mr Hellyer.

In a recent podcast, he said: “I learned way back that the US in cooperation with visitors from other planets had developed an exotic form of energy that would allow us to make the change from fossil fuels to exotic, clean energy within the 10-year deadline that I think we actually have.

“But nothing is being done about it.

“And you have a got secret cabal that’s actually running the world and they’ve managed to keep this technology under wraps until they can cash in the trillions of oil a.ssets that they’ve got.”

He continued: “So this is not a good state of the world we’ve got.

“And it’s not going to change until hundreds of thousands of people band together and say look ‘you’ve got to come clean, tell us what is going on, and change your priorities to save the world for further generations instead of blowing it on wars’."

The famous conspiracy theorist also claimed that far from being a threat, that most observers considered the supposed alien visitors as “friendly”.

He added: “I think that they (the aliens) find us pretty primitive and I think they find are spiritual and moral standards are pretty low and I don’t think that’s too encouraging

“I really think that they are available to help us if they want us to.

“The question is if we want to?

“Certainly they are more advanced in agriculture and medicine and many other areas and if that’s true why aren’t we cooperating with them to build a better world.”

He also claimed the US military once took over an alleged UFO crash site in Manitoba province in Canada because in these matters “sovereignty doesn’t come into it

65 comments for "Feb 11 - ufo expert claims us govt hiding alien tech needed to save humans from disaster"

9 months ago '05        #2
cluckaluck 238 heat pts238
space
space
$14,008 | Props total: 13811 13811
 messy marv stan said

[pic - click to view]

Paul Hellyer, a former Canadian Minister of National Defence in the 1960s, has claimed for years that governments have been in contact with extraterrestrials.

By his own admission, he is the first minister of cabinet rank to say unequivocally that "aliens are as real as the planes flying above your head”.

Mr Hellyer claims that the US Air Force, as far back as the 1960s, has been using technology from the advanced lifeforms.

But he is angry because he claims these giant technological advances are not being used to tackle the potential disastrous impact of global warming, which he fears will come when sea levels rise catastrophically

[pic - click to view]

Instead humans continue to wage needless wars and a secret government of the rich and powerful is focused on profits, according to Mr Hellyer.

In a recent podcast, he said: “I learned way back that the US in cooperation with visitors from other planets had developed an exotic form of energy that would allow us to make the change from fossil fuels to exotic, clean energy within the 10-year deadline that I think we actually have.

“But nothing is being done about it.

“And you have a got secret cabal that’s actually running the world and they’ve managed to keep this technology under wraps until they can cash in the trillions of oil a.ssets that they’ve got.”

[pic - click to view]

He continued: “So this is not a good state of the world we’ve got.

“And it’s not going to change until hundreds of thousands of people band together and say look ‘you’ve got to come clean, tell us what is going on, and change your priorities to save the world for further generations instead of blowing it on wars’."

The famous conspiracy theorist also claimed that far from being a threat, that most observers considered the supposed alien visitors as “friendly”.

He added: “I think that they (the aliens) find us pretty primitive and I think they find are spiritual and moral standards are pretty low and I don’t think that’s too encouraging

“I really think that they are available to help us if they want us to.

“The question is if we want to?

“Certainly they are more advanced in agriculture and medicine and many other areas and if that’s true why aren’t we cooperating with them to build a better world.”

He also claimed the US military once took over an alleged UFO crash site in Manitoba province in Canada because in these matters “sovereignty doesn’t come into it

[pic - click to view]

zero point energy

9 months ago '17        #3
lucifershammer 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,776 | Props total: 18196 18196
i dont believe any of this :jtlol:

but i understand why alien tech. would have to be slowly leaked to the public

9 months ago '18        #4
Rasheed Walrus 1 heat pts
space
space
$802 | Props total: 3130 3130

Last edited by Rasheed Walrus; 02-13-2018 at 12:01 PM..

9 months ago '14        #5
King Maximus 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,285 | Props total: 3650 3650
 Rasheed Walrus said
What if they think we're savages and seek to enslave us on some 12 light-years a slave type sh*t?
What would stop them from doing so already? Nukes are probably small fish to a population capable of traversing distances in space and or navigating dimensions if you believe in such theories.

9 months ago '14        #6
King Maximus 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,285 | Props total: 3650 3650
 lucifershammer said
i dont believe any of this :jtlol:

but i understand why alien tech. would have to be slowly leaked to the public
Roswell happened

9 months ago '09        #7
messy marv stan 4941 heat pts4941 OP
space
space
$66,784 | Props total: 102650 102650
 King Maximus said
Roswell happened

[pic - click to view]

ronnie be trollin with the preview pic for this thread

9 months ago '17        #8
International1 
space
space
space
$1,103 | Props total: 3739 3739
This technology we using is old as sh*t. Touchscreen this and update that.....
We supposed to be pass the holographic stage at this point.
We need a real live alien to whistleblow this sh*t....
We’d have to name a holiday after that creature lol

9 months ago '12        #9
FrescoB 67 heat pts67
space
space
$12,610 | Props total: 32957 32957
I just wanna teleport. And clone me a bi*ch.

9 months ago '04        #10
SubConscious 48 heat pts48
space
space
$19,102 | Props total: 87730 87730
 International1 said
This technology we using is old as sh*t. Touchscreen this and update that.....
We supposed to be pass the holographic stage at this point.
We need a real live alien to whistleblow this sh*t....
We’d have to name a holiday after that creature lol
Totally agree brethren!

9 months ago '06        #11
JUICEbox 
space
space
$848 | Props total: 988 988
 Rasheed Walrus said
What if they think we're savages and seek to enslave us on some 12 light-years a slave type sh*t?
What if they already have? We are only slight difference in DNA from chimps but look at what we are capable of in comparison to chimps. What if an alien species was slightly different in terms of DNA from us...what are they capable of?

9 months ago '11        #12
air 22 heat pts22
space
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 2688 2688
Any one with common sense knows this

9 months ago '15        #13
EnigmaticPigeon 39 heat pts39
space
space
$8,076 | Props total: 27445 27445

[pic - click to view]

9 months ago '14        #14
Kyu 455 heat pts455
space
space
$71,912 | Props total: 141638 141638

9 months ago '17        #15
lucifershammer 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,776 | Props total: 18196 18196
 King Maximus said
Roswell happened

no solid evidence

and to think there is a conspiracy involving thousands of people :jtlol:

9 months ago '06        #16
RAZAH CUTS 6313 heat pts6313
space
space
$57,518 | Props total: 29789 29789
Hellyer has been out there for awhile now saying these types of things and other stuff as well. In UFOlogy circles he’s known as the “highest ranking western government official to confirm existence of aliens”, but aside from that there isn’t s ton of looking into his actual beliefs.

He had connections at one point in his career, but I dunno if he’s still clued in to that degree. I also think that some of his more recent statements in interviews where he states that there’s going to be something of a huge development or “invasion” of extraterrestrials in 2018 isn’t going to do him any favors.

9 months ago '17        #17
BXSPAGHETT 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,041 | Props total: 2445 2445
 Rasheed Walrus said

Edit: All I'm saying is that it would be funny if certain people got a taste of their own medicine.
damn, ya'll act like people still have slaves. It's so subliminally racist for you to say that bullsh*t, and its accepted on boxden.

9 months ago '04        #18
dirtybayrecordz 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,589 | Props total: 2927 2927

9 months ago '15        #19
mwtx 
space
space
$5,412 | Props total: 3661 3661
need receipts

9 months ago '09        #20
TheNetworkBlast 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,883 | Props total: 3583 3583
 BXSPAGHETT said
damn, ya'll act like people still have slaves. It's so subliminally racist for you to say that bullsh*t, and its accepted on boxden.
so by your logic, there should be NO punishment....or NO retribution for 400 years of crimes against a particular people? the only thing that should be dished out is forgiveness?

9 months ago '15        #21
Hellmatic 2 heat pts
space
space
$19,542 | Props total: 23535 23535
 BXSPAGHETT said
there are slaves in lybia

9 months ago '05        #22
ChickzNKickz 102 heat pts102
space
space
$12,164 | Props total: 19922 19922
 BXSPAGHETT said

[pic - click to view]

9 months ago '18        #23
Rasheed Walrus 1 heat pts
space
space
$802 | Props total: 3130 3130
 BXSPAGHETT said
Some people do own slaves. Just because you don't see it doesn't mean it's not going on. Human trafficking is an example of slavery that is still a global issue.

9 months ago '11        #24
awww 128 heat pts128
space
space
$7,129 | Props total: 27537 27537
they been ruling our a.ss for years i think they we watching and laughing at us like the Truman show

9 months ago '16        #25
B86 
space
space
space
$1,892 | Props total: 6650 6650
 BXSPAGHETT said
You need a SERIOUS reality check...

Home      

most viewed right now
+68online now  41
Video inside P Diddy says it's time we take back ownership of the culture
109 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  32
Sicko ruins family's life, anonymously stalks them for buying house he "watche..
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+32online now  30
Image(s) inside Freaky girl 🍑😍
11 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  23
50 cent shooter Trigger Oc beefing with Billy Ado ex Treyway
85 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+188online now  17
Image(s) inside Nov 14 - 4 women wore banned hoodies inside mall to ‘prove a point’ ab..
209 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+24online now  11
Stan Lee's Daughter trying to make bank: Says She has Stans Last Unreleased Su..
58 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  11
NFL Unfollow spree in Pittsburgh has begun
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  10
NBA How good was the east during jordans era