BX member meets his PAWG's family for the first time

most viewed right now
 96
audio inside Meek Previews New Song "What Beef".. Mentions Drake
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 62
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 59
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
83 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 43
NBA Lebron James just PUBLICLY ETHERED Stephen Curry CAREER and TOOK HIS SOUL ..
65 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 3 months ago '15        #1
8278 pageviews
135 comments


Dice06 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$4,077 | Props total: 44261 44261
BX member meets his PAWG's family for the first time
 

 

image
Zazi3 The Beast and 26 others gave props
 
00010111 and 5 others slapped this ish
 

135 comments for "BX member meets his PAWG's family for the first time"

 3 months ago '17        #2
Zazi3 The Beast 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$1,030 | Props total: 5115 5115
Here for the comments
Dice06 and 31 others gave props
 
Chicken_N_I-Roc slapped this ish
 
 3 months ago '17        #3
Thierry Henry 
space
avatar space
space
$314 | Props total: 867 867
33? Broad looks at least 55
Dice06 and 89 others gave props
 
oso Negro slapped this ish
 
 3 months ago '15        #4
Dice06 32 heat pts32 OP
space
space
space
$4,077 | Props total: 44261 44261
 Thierry Henry said:
33? Broad looks at least 55
No way in hell she is 33. She looks good in heels though.
Gio Trappertoni and 20 others gave props
 
 3 months ago '08        #5
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$3,982 | Props total: 1200 1200
He look like ol boy from from Get Out
two-face and 163 others gave props
 
 3 months ago '04        #6
R.A.R.E. 172 heat pts172
space
space
space
$13,119 | Props total: 20431 20431
Pops looks lit. his baby being violated.
TVR and 29 others gave props
 
 3 months ago '15        #7
Kno 
space
avatar space
space
$3,993 | Props total: 12682 12682
Straight up racism. It's not cuz devar is Foregin it's cuz he's black. I guarentee you if she did a euro trip instead and found a nice blonde Swedish guy with manners like devar they would be delighted and have a totally different energy about the marriage.

Devar treated her with manners and respect and looked to be healthy and articulate - harsh reality but it's a shallow world we live in and her vibe is basic and her looks are rough. The best a chick like that is gunna do with an American is trailer park Larry with a 4x4 some dirty a.ss bad kids and a 6 pack of Busch light for breakfast.

These parents need to get real and treat the man with the same respect they would if he was Larry the American douche. Talkin about "they're worried cuz he's Jamaican" - do Jamaicans have a particularly bad reputation I'm unaware of? I was under the impression their music and cooking was at least globally respected.
mkhrt92 and 154 others gave props
 
shortdog26 and 9 others slapped this ish
 
 3 months ago '13        #8
mkhrt92 
space
avatar space
space
$3,079 | Props total: 6834 6834
 Kno said:
Straight up racism. It's not cuz devar is Foregin it's cuz he's black. I guarentee you if she did a euro trip instead and found a nice blonde Swedish guy with manners like devar they would be delighted and have a totally different energy about the marriage.

Devar treated her with manners and respect and looked to be healthy and articulate - harsh reality but it's a shallow world we live in and her vibe is basic and her looks are rough. The best a chick like that is gunna do with an American is trailer park Larry with a 4x4 some dirty a.ss bad kids and a 6 pack of Busch light for breakfast.

These parents need to get real and treat the man with the same respect they would if he was Larry the American douche. Talkin about "they're worried cuz he's Jamaican" - do Jamaicans have a particularly bad reputation I'm unaware of? I was under the impression their music and cooking was at least globally respected.
Nailed it bro
Dice06 and 31 others gave props
 
DunnToLaVine slapped this ish
 
 3 months ago '07        #9
JohnDoe 216 heat pts216
space
avatar space
space
$12,527 | Props total: 6145 6145
 Kno said:
Straight up racism. It's not cuz devar is Foregin it's cuz he's black. I guarentee you if she did a euro trip instead and found a nice blonde Swedish guy with manners like devar they would be delighted and have a totally different energy about the marriage.

Devar treated her with manners and respect and looked to be healthy and articulate - harsh reality but it's a shallow world we live in and her vibe is basic and her looks are rough. The best a chick like that is gunna do with an American is trailer park Larry with a 4x4 some dirty a.ss bad kids and a 6 pack of Busch light for breakfast.

These parents need to get real and treat the man with the same respect they would if he was Larry the American douche. Talkin about "they're worried cuz he's Jamaican" - do Jamaicans have a particularly bad reputation I'm unaware of? I was under the impression their music and cooking was at least globally respected.
3:43 of video broken down from who knows how many hours of actual taped time....yet you believe the cut that was edited for this short clip shows you everything about all sides you need to know? Not that Im saying it doesn't sound plausible but if we're all just functions of a stereotype I think everyone needs to be concerned.
Dice06 and 1 others gave props
 
Boogersugar and 7 others slapped this ish
 
 3 months ago '15        #10
Kno 
space
avatar space
space
$3,993 | Props total: 12682 12682
 mkhrt92 said:
Nailed it bro
The reality is the whole show is full of simple minded sucker for love idiot Americans who aren't actually fostering a real relationship they are romanticizing a false idea of some idealized exotic character of a partner in their minds.

All these couples you guys keep posting are soulless and lost and miserable. Jamaican homeboy is the only one even treating the American with anything resembeling love and respect yet it's still a problem. Your daughter is grown and looks damn near 60 it's her life let her choose.

I've only seen this show on BX but I just checked a couple clips on YouTube. This simps with the Russian brides are on some next level patheticness. It looks like some weird combination of soviet human trafficking victim with no way out in life besides hardcore gold digging meets worlds most simple minded sorry excuse for a grown man and exposes him for the spinless soulless creep he really is. These people are so blatantly disconnected from their humanity it disgusts me. They need to hop off this show and find their way to Ivana fix my life or dr Phil or some sh*t. I hope this is all very very staged.
Dice06 and 17 others gave props
 
 3 months ago '15        #11
Kno 
space
avatar space
space
$3,993 | Props total: 12682 12682
 JohnDoe said:
3:43 of video broken down from who knows how many hours of actual taped time....yet you believe the cut that was edited for this short clip shows you everything about all sides you need to know? Not that Im saying it doesn't sound plausible but if we're all just functions of a stereotype I think everyone needs to be concerned.
Well then if we give the parents the benefit of the doubt and say it didn't go down mad racist like that then it's on the editors and the producers for twisting the story to fit a racist narrative. Either way it's fu*ked up and my point about the episode wouldn't look like that if he was European stands.
Teknicks and 1 others gave props
 
 3 months ago '15        #12
Dice06 32 heat pts32 OP
space
space
space
$4,077 | Props total: 44261 44261
 Kno said:
The reality is the whole show is full of simple minded sucker for love idiot Americans who aren't actually fostering a real relationship they are romanticizing a false idea of some idealized exotic character of a partner in their minds.

All these couples you guys keep posting are soulless and lost and miserable. Jamaican homeboy is the only one even treating the American with anything resembeling love and respect yet it's still a problem. Your daughter is grown and looks damn near 60 it's her life let her choose.

I've only seen this show on BX but I just checked a couple clips on YouTube. This simps with the Russian brides are on some next level patheticness. It looks like some weird combination of soviet human trafficking victim with no way out in life besides hardcore gold digging meets worlds most simple minded sorry excuse for a grown man and exposes him for the spinless soulless creep he really is. These people are so blatantly disconnected from their humanity it disgusts me. They need to hop off this show and find their way to Ivana fix my life or dr Phil or some sh*t. I hope this is all very very staged.
The funny thing is, the Jamaican guy and his wife were on Dr. Phil
Gio Trappertoni and 3 others gave props
 
 3 months ago '14        #13
Gio Trappertoni 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,518 | Props total: 11981 11981
Classic tv

Used to get stoned and watch this at the crib was a unemployed bum

Didn’t her sister go in on him about not Making money etc

Man like Devar
JustVibe and 1 others gave props
 
 3 months ago '14        #14
Gio Trappertoni 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,518 | Props total: 11981 11981
 R.A.R.E. said:
Pops looks lit. his baby being violated.
Lmaoooooo Any sharon
 3 months ago '17        #15
lucifershammer 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,353 | Props total: 11258 11258
psychotic ww who bring their black bf to their knowingly racist family

and first off, i aint going to be a jackie robinson to no body family
The S-Word and 27 others gave props
 
 3 months ago '13        #16
wallace45 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$10,596 | Props total: 2617 2617
i remember some girl i was talking to a few months ago kept telling me about this show
 3 months ago '07        #17
JohnDoe 216 heat pts216
space
avatar space
space
$12,527 | Props total: 6145 6145
 Kno said:
Well then if we give the parents the benefit of the doubt and say it didn't go down mad racist like that then it's on the editors and the producers for twisting the story to fit a racist narrative. Either way it's fu*ked up and my point about the episode wouldn't look like that if he was European stands.


You know, as well as anyone who cares to know, narratives for 'reality tv' shows are not organic. And why do you think all Europeans/White Americans get along?
Teknicks slapped this ish
 
 3 months ago '13        #18
mkhrt92 
space
avatar space
space
$3,079 | Props total: 6834 6834
 Kno said:
The reality is the whole show is full of simple minded sucker for love idiot Americans who aren't actually fostering a real relationship they are romanticizing a false idea of some idealized exotic character of a partner in their minds.

All these couples you guys keep posting are soulless and lost and miserable. Jamaican homeboy is the only one even treating the American with anything resembeling love and respect yet it's still a problem. Your daughter is grown and looks damn near 60 it's her life let her choose.

I've only seen this show on BX but I just checked a couple clips on YouTube. This simps with the Russian brides are on some next level patheticness. It looks like some weird combination of soviet human trafficking victim with no way out in life besides hardcore gold digging meets worlds most simple minded sorry excuse for a grown man and exposes him for the spinless soulless creep he really is. These people are so blatantly disconnected from their humanity it disgusts me. They need to hop off this show and find their way to Ivana fix my life or dr Phil or some sh*t. I hope this is all very very staged.
It's my guilty crush. Been watching it for years
Yes, most of what you said is dead accurate. What I deduced from it is that 25% of the couple's are in actual love. And 100% of them are all about their 15 min of fame. So in my opinion they deserve the backlash. But your correct, the Jamaican dude is a genuine man who loves his woman, and everybody is against it. I love when they pulled the prank on her sister like he just used her for money and the green card, then they hit her with 'Just kidding' you could see the MAGA just pour out of her family
stlcardinals19 and 8 others gave props
 
 3 months ago '15        #19
Kno 
space
avatar space
space
$3,993 | Props total: 12682 12682
 JohnDoe said:
You know, as well as anyone who cares to know, narratives for 'reality tv' shows are not organic. And why do you think all Europeans/White Americans get along?
Where did I say I think they all get along?
 3 months ago '07        #20
JohnDoe 216 heat pts216
space
avatar space
space
$12,527 | Props total: 6145 6145
 Kno said:
Where did I say I think they all get along?
Hey don't ask me to make sense, Im here to sh*t post.



















I read your post wrong.
Scienz of Life and 1 others gave props
 
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 31
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
66 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
155 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 28
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
61 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
120 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
May 20 - Europeans Clown US Gun Violence & The NRA - #MAGA
137 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Cellphone Bill Secrets: How to Get a Better Plan (CBC Marketplace)
2 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
161 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy