Daaaaamn Gina!
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Look at this
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Cam and Jimmy about to fight in the basketball court? Hilarious!
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Michael B. Jordan Snuck Into Black Panther Screenings Opening Night T..
76 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

1 week ago '15        #1
7635 pageviews
135 comments

Dice06 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,961 | Props total: 32340 32340
BX member meets his PAWG's family for the first time

Zazi3 The Beast and 26 others gave props

00010111 and 5 others slapped this ish

135 comments for "BX member meets his PAWG's family for the first time"

1 week ago '17        #2
Zazi3 The Beast 62 heat pts62
space
space
$692 | Props total: 3537 3537
Here for the comments
Dice06 and 31 others gave props

Chicken_N_I-Roc slapped this ish

1 week ago '17        #3
Thierry Henry 
space
space
$134 | Props total: 397 397
33? Broad looks at least 55
Dice06 and 89 others gave props

oso Negro slapped this ish

1 week ago '15        #4
Dice06 17 heat pts17 OP
space
space
 Thierry Henry said:
33? Broad looks at least 55
No way in hell she is 33. She looks good in heels though.
Gio Trappertoni and 20 others gave props

1 week ago '08        #5
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,978 | Props total: 1187 1187
He look like ol boy from from Get Out
dc3003 and 163 others gave props

1 week ago '04        #6
R.A.R.E. 170 heat pts170
space
space
space
$13,106 | Props total: 20382 20382
Pops looks lit. his baby being violated.
TVR and 29 others gave props

1 week ago '15        #7
Kno 
space
space
space
$3,115 | Props total: 9205 9205
Straight up racism. It's not cuz devar is Foregin it's cuz he's black. I guarentee you if she did a euro trip instead and found a nice blonde Swedish guy with manners like devar they would be delighted and have a totally different energy about the marriage.

Devar treated her with manners and respect and looked to be healthy and articulate - harsh reality but it's a shallow world we live in and her vibe is basic and her looks are rough. The best a chick like that is gunna do with an American is trailer park Larry with a 4x4 some dirty a.ss bad kids and a 6 pack of Busch light for breakfast.

These parents need to get real and treat the man with the same respect they would if he was Larry the American douche. Talkin about "they're worried cuz he's Jamaican" - do Jamaicans have a particularly bad reputation I'm unaware of? I was under the impression their music and cooking was at least globally respected.
mkhrt92 and 154 others gave props

shortdog26 and 9 others slapped this ish

1 week ago '13        #8
mkhrt92 
space
space
$2,735 | Props total: 5747 5747
 Kno said:
Straight up racism. It's not cuz devar is Foregin it's cuz he's black. I guarentee you if she did a euro trip instead and found a nice blonde Swedish guy with manners like devar they would be delighted and have a totally different energy about the marriage.

Devar treated her with manners and respect and looked to be healthy and articulate - harsh reality but it's a shallow world we live in and her vibe is basic and her looks are rough. The best a chick like that is gunna do with an American is trailer park Larry with a 4x4 some dirty a.ss bad kids and a 6 pack of Busch light for breakfast.

These parents need to get real and treat the man with the same respect they would if he was Larry the American douche. Talkin about "they're worried cuz he's Jamaican" - do Jamaicans have a particularly bad reputation I'm unaware of? I was under the impression their music and cooking was at least globally respected.
Nailed it bro
Dice06 and 31 others gave props

DunnToLaVine slapped this ish

1 week ago '07        #9
JohnDoe 213 heat pts213
space
space
$12,201 | Props total: 4609 4609
 Kno said:

3:43 of video broken down from who knows how many hours of actual taped time....yet you believe the cut that was edited for this short clip shows you everything about all sides you need to know? Not that Im saying it doesn't sound plausible but if we're all just functions of a stereotype I think everyone needs to be concerned.
Dice06 and 1 others gave props

Boogersugar and 7 others slapped this ish

1 week ago '15        #10
Kno 
space
space
space
 mkhrt92 said:
Nailed it bro
The reality is the whole show is full of simple minded sucker for love idiot Americans who aren't actually fostering a real relationship they are romanticizing a false idea of some idealized exotic character of a partner in their minds.

All these couples you guys keep posting are soulless and lost and miserable. Jamaican homeboy is the only one even treating the American with anything resembeling love and respect yet it's still a problem. Your daughter is grown and looks damn near 60 it's her life let her choose.

I've only seen this show on BX but I just checked a couple clips on YouTube. This simps with the Russian brides are on some next level patheticness. It looks like some weird combination of soviet human trafficking victim with no way out in life besides hardcore gold digging meets worlds most simple minded sorry excuse for a grown man and exposes him for the spinless soulless creep he really is. These people are so blatantly disconnected from their humanity it disgusts me. They need to hop off this show and find their way to Ivana fix my life or dr Phil or some sh*t. I hope this is all very very staged.
Dice06 and 17 others gave props

1 week ago '15        #11
Kno 
space
space
space
 JohnDoe said:
3:43 of video broken down from who knows how many hours of actual taped time....yet you believe the cut that was edited for this short clip shows you everything about all sides you need to know? Not that Im saying it doesn't sound plausible but if we're all just functions of a stereotype I think everyone needs to be concerned.
Well then if we give the parents the benefit of the doubt and say it didn't go down mad racist like that then it's on the editors and the producers for twisting the story to fit a racist narrative. Either way it's fu*ked up and my point about the episode wouldn't look like that if he was European stands.
Teknicks and 1 others gave props

1 week ago '15        #12
Dice06 17 heat pts17 OP
space
space
 Kno said:
The reality is the whole show is full of simple minded sucker for love idiot Americans who aren't actually fostering a real relationship they are romanticizing a false idea of some idealized exotic character of a partner in their minds.

All these couples you guys keep posting are soulless and lost and miserable. Jamaican homeboy is the only one even treating the American with anything resembeling love and respect yet it's still a problem. Your daughter is grown and looks damn near 60 it's her life let her choose.

I've only seen this show on BX but I just checked a couple clips on YouTube. This simps with the Russian brides are on some next level patheticness. It looks like some weird combination of soviet human trafficking victim with no way out in life besides hardcore gold digging meets worlds most simple minded sorry excuse for a grown man and exposes him for the spinless soulless creep he really is. These people are so blatantly disconnected from their humanity it disgusts me. They need to hop off this show and find their way to Ivana fix my life or dr Phil or some sh*t. I hope this is all very very staged.
The funny thing is, the Jamaican guy and his wife were on Dr. Phil
Gio Trappertoni and 3 others gave props

1 week ago '14        #13
Gio Trappertoni 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,898 | Props total: 10614 10614
Classic tv

Used to get stoned and watch this at the crib was a unemployed bum

Didn’t her sister go in on him about not Making money etc

Man like Devar
JustVibe and 1 others gave props

1 week ago '14        #14
Gio Trappertoni 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,898 | Props total: 10614 10614
 R.A.R.E. said:
Pops looks lit. his baby being violated.
Lmaoooooo Any sharon
 1 week ago '17        #15
lucifershammer 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,745 | Props total: 8821 8821
psychotic ww who bring their black bf to their knowingly racist family

and first off, i aint going to be a jackie robinson to no body family
The S-Word and 27 others gave props

1 week ago '13        #16
wallace45 24 heat pts24
space
space
$10,344 | Props total: 1935 1935
i remember some girl i was talking to a few months ago kept telling me about this show
 1 week ago '07        #17
JohnDoe 213 heat pts213
space
space
 Kno said:
Well then if we give the parents the benefit of the doubt and say it didn't go down mad racist like that then it's on the editors and the producers for twisting the story to fit a racist narrative. Either way it's fu*ked up and my point about the episode wouldn't look like that if he was European stands.

You know, as well as anyone who cares to know, narratives for 'reality tv' shows are not organic. And why do you think all Europeans/White Americans get along?
Teknicks slapped this ish

1 week ago '13        #18
mkhrt92 
space
space
$2,735 | Props total: 5747 5747
 Kno said:

It's my guilty crush. Been watching it for years
Yes, most of what you said is dead accurate. What I deduced from it is that 25% of the couple's are in actual love. And 100% of them are all about their 15 min of fame. So in my opinion they deserve the backlash. But your correct, the Jamaican dude is a genuine man who loves his woman, and everybody is against it. I love when they pulled the prank on her sister like he just used her for money and the green card, then they hit her with 'Just kidding' you could see the MAGA just pour out of her family
stlcardinals19 and 8 others gave props

1 week ago '15        #19
Kno 
space
space
space
 JohnDoe said:
You know, as well as anyone who cares to know, narratives for 'reality tv' shows are not organic. And why do you think all Europeans/White Americans get along?
Where did I say I think they all get along?
 1 week ago '07        #20
JohnDoe 213 heat pts213
space
space
 Kno said:
Where did I say I think they all get along?
Hey don't ask me to make sense, Im here to sh*t post.

I read your post wrong.
Scienz of Life and 1 others gave props

Home      

most viewed right now
Nelly Furtado got thick as hell
218 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Feb 18 - chicago inmates give cop killa standing ovation when he walks through..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
BX MJ fans rejoice!!! MJ now taking pics with N.......
94 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo already dipped on his pregnant baby moms
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Somebody Just Got DP'd At Nipsey Hussle Album Release Party & A Shooto..
82 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Wire Clips
96 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Super Seducer, potential GOTY
26 comments
1 day ago