GOAT & Flight Club Merge

view more...

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 months ago '17        #1
2076 page views
23 comments

justin747 30 heat pts30
space
space
$6,631 | Props total: 32029 32029
GOAT & Flight Club Merge

GOAT has announced that it will be merging with Flight Club to “become the world’s largest sneaker marketplace.” Following the merger, GOAT will operate Flight Club as an independent brand, which includes its two retail locations in Los Angeles and New York City, while focusing on mobile and online commerce.

Speaking on the merger, co-founder and CEO of GOAT Eddy Lu said: “As the first company to focus on reselling rare sneakers, Flight Club revolutionized sneaker retail and paved the way for what is now a two billion dollar resale industry. The merger of Flight Club and GOAT, together with $60 million in new funding, will allow us to significantly scale our online and retail operations to meet customer demand both domestically and internationally.”

The funding Lu mentions is led by Index Ventures, with other participants including Accel, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, and Webb Investment Network – all existing GOAT investors. This brings GOAT’s total funding to $97.6 million and will see Index Ventures’ Danny Rimer and Flight Club’s Damany Weir join GOAT’s board of directors.

This follows the news that LVMH Luxury Ventures has backed Stadium Goods in a deal to help grow the store’s sneaker and apparel marketplace.

visit this link https://www.highsnobiety. .. se-60-million/

23 comments for "GOAT & Flight Club Merge"

9 months ago '05        #2
Dun Language 4218 heat pts4218
space
space
$82,491 | Props total: 50721 50721
Stockx >>>

9 months ago '04        #3
mikielee213 53 heat pts53
space
space
$11,887 | Props total: 19147 19147
 Dun Language said
Stockx >>>
Prices lower?? goat and flight be knocking dudes over the head with the markup

9 months ago '05        #4
Dun Language 4218 heat pts4218
space
space
$82,491 | Props total: 50721 50721
 mikielee213 said
Prices lower?? goat and flight be knocking dudes over the head with the markup

Prices be lower than flight club and goat app imo

That's all I use and goat app play too many games for me

sh*t I'm even using eBay these days to buy sh*t

9 months ago '16        #5
Jumpchambers 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,600 | Props total: 4573 4573
 Dun Language said
Prices be lower than flight club and goat app imo

That's all I use and goat app play too many games for me

sh*t I'm even using eBay these days to buy sh*t
eBay will always be the og marketplace. Not going nowhere

9 months ago '17        #6
justin747 30 heat pts30 OP
space
space
 Jumpchambers said
Yea its not going anywhere, but eBay still has a major problem with fakes. Most sneakerheads know how to navigate the waters, but someone with less knowledge about sneakers could easily get got.

9 months ago '09        #7
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,610 | Props total: 2401 2401
 justin747 said
Yea its not going anywhere, but eBay still has a major problem with fakes. Most sneakerheads know how to navigate the waters, but someone with less knowledge about sneakers could easily get got.
Ebay does have an issue with fakes. I almost won a bid for bred ones and look at his ratting and it said fakes. I only tend to buy items that say 100% authentic or money back.

9 months ago '15        #8
Quillajones 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,633 | Props total: 1626 1626
 justin747 said
So if the only pics of the sneakers are stock photos then is that a warning sign?

9 months ago '17        #9
space
space
 Quillajones said
So if the only pics of the sneakers are stock photos then is that a warning sign?
Yep 100%

Pics should have some kind of proof that the seller actually has the shoes like note with his username next to the shoe. Even if a seller has that I would still ask for more pics to be sent directly to you that can verify to make sure the shoes are authentic.

And never, EVER send money as a gift. PayPal will have your back of you get ganged on a purchase, but if you send that cash as a gift then they can't do sh*t.

9 months ago '15        #10
Quillajones 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,633 | Props total: 1626 1626
O i most def know that, since cash isnt traceable. I only use PayPal, unless its in person i wouldn't do that through the net idk how people still getting got like that

9 months ago '09        #11
614FACE 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,463 | Props total: 3791 3791
 justin747 said
Yep 100%

Pics should have some kind of proof that the seller actually has the shoes like note with his username next to the shoe. Even if a seller has that I would still ask for more pics to be sent directly to you that can verify to make sure the shoes are authentic.

And never, EVER send money as a gift. PayPal will have your back of you get ganged on a purchase, but if you send that cash as a gift then they can't do sh*t.
100% incorrect...

Just because its a stock photo does not mean its fake, and there's plenty of fake sneakers on ebay claiming to be 100% authentic with pics (that show the flaws)

you need to pay more attention to the ratings and the comments left by buyers.

9 months ago '17        #12
space
space
 614FACE said
100% incorrect...

Just because its a stock photo does not mean its fake, and there's plenty of fake sneakers on ebay claiming to be 100% authentic with pics (that show the flaws)

you need to pay more attention to the ratings and the comments left by buyers.
Only a fool would buy shoes off stock photos. If you buy shoes off stock photos then you deserve everything bad that happens to you.

You shouldn't be buying shoes off the photos posted anyway. You should be hitting up the seller to send you different photos that the ones posted before you send them that money.

And reviews don't mean jack sh*t. You ever heard of shill bidding? When sellers get their homies to buy sh*t and leave good reviews, and place fake bids to drive up the bidding prices?

Last edited by justin747; 02-10-2018 at 03:04 AM..

9 months ago '06        #13
new2hiphop 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,085 | Props total: 27269 27269
Shoe game always changing

9 months ago '04        #14
sideshow20 19 heat pts19
space
space
$9,773 | Props total: 767 767
i only cop older retros off ebay. anything new i need to see in person.

9 months ago '05        #15
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,447 | Props total: 1106 1106
 Jumpchambers said
fees too high, scammers and i have to ship...i loved flight club because all i had to was go to the store drop off the kicks and have a check waiting for me when they sold..i sold a guy french blue 12s 3 yrs ago copped em from footlocker had the receipt.. something told me to take pics of the tag inside of the show along with reg pics... guy buys em on ebay then when its time to pay accuses me of selling him fakes opens up a case with PayPal they hold my 275 and allow him to keep the shoes..i tell them show me the pics of the shoes he said i sent.. as*hole switched out the real with the fakes and took a pic of the tag inside i show them the tag on mine and finally got my money 10 days later because i had to wait for him to reply to the dispute

9 months ago '15        #16
MichaelVickStan 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,020 | Props total: 17817 17817
n*ggas really respect flight club

9 months ago '15        #17
Mickey Ganja 
space
space
$2,745 | Props total: 2786 2786
 Jumpchambers said
Buying shoes from eBay

9 months ago '06        #18
RAZAH CUTS 6323 heat pts6323
space
space
$57,560 | Props total: 29935 29935
Ebay >>>>>>

9 months ago '04        #19
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,686 | Props total: 4013 4013
bought those win like 96's off stockx yesterday. markup price was only an extra 20 bucks if you consider tax I would have paid from NIKE

9 months ago '05        #20
TheChampIsHere! 
space
space
$3,100 | Props total: 370 370
if i cant cop at retail price....fu*k it!

9 months ago '05        #21
ChickzNKickz 102 heat pts102
space
space
$12,171 | Props total: 19948 19948
 justin747 said
Only a fool would buy shoes off stock photos. If you buy shoes off stock photos then you deserve everything bad that happens to you.

You shouldn't be buying shoes off the photos posted anyway. You should be hitting up the seller to send you different photos that the ones posted before you send them that money.

And reviews don't mean jack sh*t. You ever heard of shill bidding? When sellers get their homies to buy sh*t and leave good reviews, and place fake bids to drive up the bidding prices?
A lot of sellers who move lots of merch use stock photos oppose to taking numerous pics.

sh*t, I've been Selling on Ebay since 2002 and I've used stock photos when I was overwhelmed with taking photos.

9 months ago '09        #22
614FACE 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,463 | Props total: 3791 3791
 justin747 said

bruh I've been buying and selling on ebay for years. you dont kno what your talking about. all that sh*t sounds crazy.

9 months ago '06        #23
Be Easy 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,718 | Props total: 5655 5655
the devil and the devil meet

goat, flight club and ebay are trash

9 months ago '18        #24
niruggg 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,450 | Props total: 8544 8544
 MichaelVickStan said
n*ggas really respect flight club
i can’t believe n*ggas still paying over retail for anything that thirst got n*ggas by the ballz

Home      

most viewed right now
-46online now  18
Kim Porter sacrificed for Diddy, Nov. 15, 2018 +Murder / Death by Numbers
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+28online now  15
Real Women Answer : Does Size Matter???? (WARNING)
243 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+67online now  12
Video inside The Most Inbred People Of All Time
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  9
Black Friday Thread
57 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
+18online now  7
Angela Means (Aka Bye Felcia from Friday)
44 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  6
Image(s) inside lovemonisha 🍑
13 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  6
Insane Jordan Collection
38 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  5
Image(s) inside Which player had the best sneakers of Week 5 in the NBA?
14 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy