StudiosConnect + some pickups pics= inside

most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Game & Meek End Their Beef As Game Shows Support For Meeks New Puma Sn..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Has Gordon Hayward been on that offseason HGH cycle? (pic)
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Pepe the Frog Meme Has Been Declared a Hate Symbol
58 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #121
S|S 
space
space
$11,589 | Props total: 1 1
Y'all still on this petty bickering? It's whatever, it's your time you're wasting.
 06-15-2005, 11:41 AM         #122
Gotdunksbs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StudiosConnect! said:
stop stealing pics young kid... stay in school and u might can make something of yourself on day little boy..... stealing another mans pics to front like u have kicks is extremely homo...... u cry and whine about my pickups like a bi*ch every month .... like u ona period... fix ya face and keep it moving

you got to much mileage on my d!ck...and a oil change is due soon

btw DO NOT POST ANY PICS if the sh*t dont match ur bx name... lol at posting ya friends ebay ids and wanting em to do what u say.... stop being a groupie

lol funny thing is u posting a picture of

"SHOES U WANT" u aint even got sh*t.... wtf is going thru your mind?

Jesus help him..
WTF are you talking about, those are my shoes accept the ones that says shoes I want. That is my eBay name, I am not going to go out of my way and take new pics for you. If you want to you can contact DIVINEHATS and I will gladly prove to you that that name is mine and those pics are mine. Don't hate me because all of your shoes couldn't compare to one pair of DUNK SBs. You buy a bunch of AF1s because you think those are what is hot. Get some Js are dunks or any other shoe besides buying nothing but AF1s. Your a pathetic loser that will die alone with you and your forces. Have a good life studio.
 06-15-2005, 11:44 AM         #123
jdotnas 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no offence but studio ur kicks aint that hot.......u overrated man.....fu*k a air force one
air force ones are the low ballers sneaker step that game up............
 11 years ago '04        #124
baller4ever85 
space
space
$2,240 | Props total: 5 5
u doin it big, i seen u post on iss also. i picked up some of those low af1 sheeds. im more of a jordan guru though.
 11 years ago '04        #125
Lemonade41 
space
space
space
$381 | Props total: 0 0
 jdotnas said:
no offence but studio ur kicks aint that hot.......u overrated man.....fu*k a air force one

outside of the GR ones he has, theres nothing cheap about alot of his forces, but you do got some nice sh*t though
 11 years ago '04        #126
young shiz 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,078 | Props total: 1 1
i am not an air force one rocker myself (not since i was 8) but damn! The man got nice sneaks! Even if u don't rock ones, just agree to disagree and keep it movin! (NICE KICKS STUDIO). aLSO just because theyre not expensive doesnt mean they not hot and expensive doesnt = good or nice, just expensive.

Last edited by young shiz; 06-15-2005 at 09:36 PM..
 06-15-2005, 10:04 PM         #127
jdotnas 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 young shiz said:
i am not an air force one rocker myself (not since i was 8) but damn! The man got nice sneaks! Even if u don't rock ones, just agree to disagree and keep it movin! (NICE KICKS STUDIO). aLSO just because theyre not expensive doesnt mean they not hot and expensive doesnt = good or nice, just expensive.
just sayin n*gga is mad arrogant n*gga prolly spends his whole pay check on kicks i dont even work and i got mad kicks......and i dont brag i just got mad and posted some of my kicks it aint my style to brag besides its the net fu*k what u or any one thinks
 06-16-2005, 01:32 AM         #128
StudiosConnect! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jdotnas said:
oh.... ok... didn't know my purpose in life was to impress u with shoes u like.... get off my d!ck

young shiz said:

egh.... thank you.... the point I cop a bunch of forces n*ggas take it and get they feelings hurt.... its one thing not to like em

But to follow me in every post and talk about dunks and blah blah what u like is lame....

jdotnas said:
just sayin n*gga is mad arrogant n*gga prolly spends his whole pay check on kicks i dont even work and i got mad kicks......and i dont brag i just got mad and posted some of my kicks it aint my style to brag besides its the net fu*k what u or any one thinks
lol am I braggin?

Am I braggin

or am I coming in a clothes section and posting whats related.... why do you get so hurt?

stop worrying about me.... "keep it moving" dont like it dont like it... u making threads and sh*t over it so its obvious its affecting you

Last edited by StudiosConnect!; 06-16-2005 at 01:34 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #129
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,081 | Props total: 236 236
*NO HATE INTENDED*
how do u seriously wear all of these...how many outfits do u think u got?
 06-16-2005, 01:37 AM         #130
StudiosConnect! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MegaTON said:
*NO HATE INTENDED*
how do u seriously wear all of these...how many outfits do u think u got?
I don't wear em all, and only would wit somethin for em..buy what I like now avoid paying mo in future... kicks dont get played like latest clothes
 11 years ago '04        #131
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,081 | Props total: 236 236
do u have all ur pics on ur comp still? it'd be crazy if u made a thread of everything uve ever posted-id give u some props for that lol
 11 years ago '04        #132
focused313 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,263 | Props total: 157 157
lil n*ggas is a.ss. I guess a $300 Chamber of Fear Chicago Edition Air Force 1 (damn, do yall know what that is) is a poor man's shoe. Ah well.
 11 years ago '04        #133
Lemonade41 
space
space
space
 StudiosConnect! said:
lol how im tryin to get internet rep?

Cause I can cop more kicks in a month then u do in a year

u just jealous or something.... really u act like a bi*ch...literally

pics dont even got ya BX name sh*ts is stolen..... ur lame... and dunks is for white boys and im not interested in em....

whoa ray, thats goin a little far, dunks ain't for white boys, they for everyone, I guess you seen too many of those NT hypebeast/"skater" bi*ches
 11 years ago '04        #134
Lemonade41 
space
space
space
ya'll are incredible with the hate, gotdunksbs is a fake, with maybe a few sbs to his name(which I halfway doubt)
 06-17-2005, 06:59 PM         #135
Gotdunksbs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lemonade41 said:
ya'll are incredible with the hate, gotdunksbs is a fake, with maybe a few sbs to his name(which I halfway doubt)
I am not a fake, stfu. I wasn't even hating on this n*gga. I just don't like the fact that he buys nothin but forces, then comes on here acting like he got heat. Maybe a couple of them I would pick out, but besides that it ain't sh*t. Check my eBay feedback n*gga, I am legit when it comes to dunks. ~Divinehats

Last edited by Gotdunksbs; 06-17-2005 at 07:00 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #136
Lemonade41 
space
space
space
mmhmmmmm, well, you could at least give credit where credit is due, cause I myself ain't a real big fan of forces myself, I prefer the newer designs, but damn alot of his sh*t is tough, and I give dude props cause dropped al lthat cash on em
 06-17-2005, 07:24 PM         #137
Gotdunksbs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lemonade41 said:
mmhmmmmm, well, you could at least give credit where credit is due, cause I myself ain't a real big fan of forces myself, I prefer the newer designs, but damn alot of his sh*t is tough, and I give dude props cause dropped al lthat cash on em
True to that, I guess I can't change nobodys decision on what they like to buy. But with all that cash that he supposedely has, why not get something more than forces. But if thats what you wanna waste all your money on then it is on you. I do give props for the chambers and stash though, studio.
 11 years ago '04        #138
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,622 | Props total: 3 3
studiosconnect has the nicest shoe/clothes game that ive seen on boxden

keep that gear fresh homie
 11 years ago '04        #139
Bake Beatz 
space
space
space
$713 | Props total: 0 0
shoe game is crazy
 06-18-2005, 12:01 AM         #140
IRemainRaw 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Some ov yall cats r like gurls wit all dat matchin outfit sh*t-to much time on ur fu*kin hands fo real-clothes r clothes-they stop u frm walking around nekkid and getting arrested fo it-an i sure as hell dont want no damn shoes that sum cat like nelly b rappin bout- wit am airr force 1sss-fuk dat sh*t b
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If She Was Your Bestfriend Mom Would You Smash?
109 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
No Man’s Sky is being investigated by the Advertising Standards Authority
43 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ray-j launches the Scoot-E-Bike , is it the successor to the hoverboard?
118 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside First Look: Keanu Reeves Has A New Dog In ‘John Wick: Chapter Two’
40 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Meek Mill - DC4 (Official Anticipation / Discussion)
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel speaks on being sucker punched and discusses Meek Mill
646 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
MMA Conor McGregor Sons Jeremy Stephens
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Views from a 6ix-year-old's Drake-themed party
50 comments
2 days ago