StudiosConnect + some pickups pics= inside

most viewed right now
104 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

06-15-2005, 11:04 PM         #126
jdotnas  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 young shiz said
i am not an air force one rocker myself (not since i was 8) but damn! The man got nice sneaks! Even if u don't rock ones, just agree to disagree and keep it movin! (NICE KICKS STUDIO). aLSO just because theyre not expensive doesnt mean they not hot and expensive doesnt = good or nice, just expensive.
just sayin n*gga is mad arrogant n*gga prolly spends his whole pay check on kicks i dont even work and i got mad kicks......and i dont brag i just got mad and posted some of my kicks it aint my style to brag besides its the net fu*k what u or any one thinks

06-16-2005, 02:32 AM         #127
StudiosConnect!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jdotnas said
no offence but studio ur kicks aint that hot.......u overrated man.....fu*k a air force one
air force ones are the low ballers sneaker step that game up............
oh.... ok... didn't know my purpose in life was to impress u with shoes u like.... get off my d!ck

young shiz said
i am not an air force one rocker myself (not since i was 8) but damn! The man got nice sneaks! Even if u don't rock ones, just agree to disagree and keep it movin! (NICE KICKS STUDIO). aLSO just because theyre not expensive doesnt mean they not hot and expensive doesnt = good or nice, just expensive.

egh.... thank you.... the point I cop a bunch of forces n*ggas take it and get they feelings hurt.... its one thing not to like em

But to follow me in every post and talk about dunks and blah blah what u like is lame....

jdotnas said
just sayin n*gga is mad arrogant n*gga prolly spends his whole pay check on kicks i dont even work and i got mad kicks......and i dont brag i just got mad and posted some of my kicks it aint my style to brag besides its the net fu*k what u or any one thinks
lol am I braggin?

Am I braggin

or am I coming in a clothes section and posting whats related.... why do you get so hurt?

stop worrying about me.... "keep it moving" dont like it dont like it... u making threads and sh*t over it so its obvious its affecting you

Last edited by StudiosConnect!; 06-16-2005 at 02:34 AM..

14 years ago '04        #128
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,112 | Props total: 295 295
*NO HATE INTENDED*
how do u seriously wear all of these...how many outfits do u think u got?

06-16-2005, 02:37 AM         #129
StudiosConnect!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MegaTON said
*NO HATE INTENDED*
how do u seriously wear all of these...how many outfits do u think u got?
I don't wear em all, and only would wit somethin for em..buy what I like now avoid paying mo in future... kicks dont get played like latest clothes

14 years ago '04        #130
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
do u have all ur pics on ur comp still? it'd be crazy if u made a thread of everything uve ever posted-id give u some props for that lol

14 years ago '04        #131
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,926 | Props total: 2587 2587
lil n*ggas is a.ss. I guess a $300 Chamber of Fear Chicago Edition Air Force 1 (damn, do yall know what that is) is a poor man's shoe. Ah well.

14 years ago '04        #132
Lemonade41 
space
space
space
$381 | Props total: 0 0
 StudiosConnect! said
lol how im tryin to get internet rep?

Cause I can cop more kicks in a month then u do in a year

u just jealous or something.... really u act like a bi*ch...literally

pics dont even got ya BX name sh*ts is stolen..... ur lame... and dunks is for white boys and im not interested in em....

whoa ray, thats goin a little far, dunks ain't for white boys, they for everyone, I guess you seen too many of those NT hypebeast/"skater" bi*ches

14 years ago '04        #133
Lemonade41 
space
space
space
ya'll are incredible with the hate, gotdunksbs is a fake, with maybe a few sbs to his name(which I halfway doubt)

06-17-2005, 07:59 PM         #134
Gotdunksbs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lemonade41 said
ya'll are incredible with the hate, gotdunksbs is a fake, with maybe a few sbs to his name(which I halfway doubt)
I am not a fake, stfu. I wasn't even hating on this n*gga. I just don't like the fact that he buys nothin but forces, then comes on here acting like he got heat. Maybe a couple of them I would pick out, but besides that it ain't sh*t. Check my eBay feedback n*gga, I am legit when it comes to dunks. ~Divinehats

Last edited by Gotdunksbs; 06-17-2005 at 08:00 PM..

14 years ago '04        #135
Lemonade41 
space
space
space
mmhmmmmm, well, you could at least give credit where credit is due, cause I myself ain't a real big fan of forces myself, I prefer the newer designs, but damn alot of his sh*t is tough, and I give dude props cause dropped al lthat cash on em

06-17-2005, 08:24 PM         #136
Gotdunksbs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lemonade41 said
mmhmmmmm, well, you could at least give credit where credit is due, cause I myself ain't a real big fan of forces myself, I prefer the newer designs, but damn alot of his sh*t is tough, and I give dude props cause dropped al lthat cash on em
True to that, I guess I can't change nobodys decision on what they like to buy. But with all that cash that he supposedely has, why not get something more than forces. But if thats what you wanna waste all your money on then it is on you. I do give props for the chambers and stash though, studio.

14 years ago '04        #137
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
studiosconnect has the nicest shoe/clothes game that ive seen on boxden

keep that gear fresh homie

14 years ago '04        #138
Bake Beatz 
space
space
space
$713 | Props total: 0 0
shoe game is crazy

06-18-2005, 01:01 AM         #139
IRemainRaw  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Some ov yall cats r like gurls wit all dat matchin outfit sh*t-to much time on ur fu*kin hands fo real-clothes r clothes-they stop u frm walking around nekkid and getting arrested fo it-an i sure as hell dont want no damn shoes that sum cat like nelly b rappin bout- wit am airr force 1sss-fuk dat sh*t b

06-18-2005, 07:10 PM         #140
StudiosConnect!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gotdunksbs said
I am not a fake, stfu. I wasn't even hating on this n*gga. I just don't like the fact that he buys nothin but forces, then comes on here acting like he got heat. Maybe a couple of them I would pick out, but besides that it ain't sh*t. Check my eBay feedback n*gga, I am legit when it comes to dunks. ~Divinehats

its funny how u braggin on your friends shared ebay account

My man is right you are a fake... u gonna stalk my threads all ya life

yes

and don't have one yourself and "Im coming on here like WHOOOAAA THIS THE HEAT"

hold up a sign wit ya name and ya shoe collection.... can I see your shoe collection?

Can I see anything?Can I see anything?Can I see anything?Can I see anything?Can I see anything?Can I see anything?Can I see anything?Can I see anything? post something wit ya boxden name?

post something? ?? something ?

14 years ago '04        #141
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,926 | Props total: 2587 2587
lol, what the fu*k is all this DUNK talk? Dunks = suburbs. That sh*t is not poppin' at all in Detroit. And I dare any n*gga to come around here and go anywhere in my city with some Dunks on versus my forces and see who gets more hoes.

That's besides the point though, the n*gga just postin' the shoes he buys. That's not braggin', its just doing pickup post like everyone else. I knoew n*ggas that make 50k and they only buy Air Max and casual shoes, its just cause what they like.

May the Force be with you.

06-18-2005, 11:32 PM         #142
RAMOS_  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why you gonna hate on another person's shoe game, let the man buy what he wants and stop gettin bein a vag.

14 years ago '04        #143
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
dunks is kinda wack these ones is aight tho

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

14 years ago '04        #144
S|M 
space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 2 2
I think it's funny how it's always the threads where people have useless ebeef that grow the most on Boxden. Hilarious.

06-19-2005, 12:08 AM         #145
Gotdunksbs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MegaTON said
dunks is kinda wack these ones is aight tho

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

You know sh*t about dunks, don't say there wack untill you have studied and looked at (in person) Every Dunk SB. Good Day!!!!!!!!!

14 years ago '04        #146
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
damn lol

06-19-2005, 12:34 AM         #147
Gotdunksbs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MegaTON said
damn lol
Wasn't getting mad, just needed to stand up for dunks. I've been with the dunk movement before the hype. Go read articles about how ppl riotted over the pigeons in New York, then go and see why they riotted and come back to me. And then go to Nike Talk and Sole Redemption forums to see why these are better than forces and why I am so fixated on these shoes. Then You can have the right to say something.

14 years ago '04        #148
Lemonade41 
space
space
space
you talk as if you were there before dunk hype, just because something is exclusive DOES NOT MEAN ITS IS HOT(IMO anyways), you are trying to force your lamebrained opinion on other people that are just not going to listen, I love dunks and all, but I like them for other reasons other than the hype you want people to fall into, and not the reasonpeole shpuld liek them, just let the people have their opinion, and you can state yours, but its wrong to try to force it on others

06-19-2005, 06:28 AM         #149
StudiosConnect!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its funny how u braggin on your friends shared ebay account

My man is right you are a fake... u gonna stalk my threads all ya life

yes

and don't have one yourself and "Im coming on here like WHOOOAAA THIS THE HEAT"

hold up a sign wit ya name and ya shoe collection.... can I see your shoe collection?

Can I see anything?Can I see anything?Can I see anything?Can I see anything?Can I see anything?Can I see anything?Can I see anything?Can I see anything? post something wit ya boxden name?

post something? ?? something ?

???????????

06-26-2005, 02:37 AM         #150
StudiosConnect!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SC said

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

*shrug* *shrug* all I know is about 3 fitteds of mine got crushd includin that blk gold one :cry: :cry: I felt like a bad father after I seen..

lol time to sell and rebuy :oops:

and i copped a lrg "make music tee" off of the drjays forgot to picture since its on my back right now :oops:

Home      

most viewed right now
-17online now  28
Hoodrich Pablo Juan robbed again left naked in the streets in Atlanta
371 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+73online now  27
Soooo we not go talk about this Trip Drill 2019 video
204 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+202online now  19
Image(s) inside Pretty Girl Issues Is TOP Heavy!
75 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+108online now  15
Video inside Big Drako aka New Nas Soulja boy breakfast club interview
289 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+91online now  10
Image(s) inside They must know slappers are being banged
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  7
Video inside The View speak on that Gillette commercial
65 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  5
Image(s) inside HoodRich Pablo Juan got robbed again.
41 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-17online now  5
Video inside Cars with worst resale value
113 comments
2 days ago
@rides
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy