online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Artie Lange Shreds Aziz Ansari and Louis CK Over s3xual Misconduct Claims

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

6 years ago '06        #1
5180 page views
0 comments

Tiger King  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 152912 152 K  Slaps total: 29779 29 K
Artie Lange Shreds Aziz Ansari and Louis CK Over s3xual Misconduct Claims

Howard Stern alum calls “Louie” star’s actions “despicable”

Artie Lange might have his own personal issues to grapple with, but a history of s3xual misconduct is apparently not one of them — and he has little to no sympathy for his colleagues in the comedy world who have been accused of inappropriate behavior.

In an interview with The Daily Beast published Tuesday, Howard Stern alum Lange tore into “Master of None” star Aziz Ansari and “Louie” star Louie, who have recently faced accusations of s3xual untoward behavior.

“Aziz ‘I’m sorry’ is a better name,” Lange said of the “Master of None” star, who earlier this month was accused by an anonymous woman of behaving disrespectfully and aggressively pressuring her for s3x during a date. “I don’t have any respect for Aziz Ansari. I’m glad nobody got r@ped. But you know, I agree with Samantha Bee when she says it doesn’t have to be r@pe to ruin somebody’s life.”

As for C.K., Lange called his actions “despicable” and “the creepiest thing ever.”

“That was a rumor for a long time. But if you’re a couple of women at the Aspen Comedy Festival, you’ve got a lot going on, probably. And there’s this comedian, who back then he wasn’t famous, but he’s always been respected, and they certainly knew him. And he’s promising them s— supposedly, and it’s just because he wants to jerk off in front of them. It’s just the creepiest thing ever,” Lange assessed.

In a column for the website Babe published earlier this month, Ansari’s anonymous accuser said that the comedian engaged in s3xual misconduct despite “verbal and non-verbal cues” that she was “uncomfortable and distressed.”

Ansari said in a statement that the encounter was “by all indications was completely consensual,” but that he “took her words to heart” after she told him in a text that she was uncomfortable and upset about the encounter. Ansari also said “I continue to support the movement that is happening in our culture. It is necessary and long overdue.”

Louis C.K., meanwhile, admitted to misdeeds after he was accused of s3xual misconduct in a New York Times article by five women. According to the Times article, the comedian masturbated in front of two women in his hotel room after their show at the U.S. Comedy Arts Festival in Aspen, Colorado, in 2012.

For his part, Lange said that he has never been confronted by a woman with an accusation of s3xual misconduct, though he allowed that “some people think I’m a misogynist because of stuff on the Stern show.”

“Any woman who’s ever dated me will tell you, I’m like, ‘Are you sure? Can we get this in writing and an email from you?'” Lange added.

https://www.thewrap.com/a .. onduct-claims/

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+816