Apr 29 - Woman charged for Oral Sex Rape....

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+98  86
87 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

16 years ago '05        #1
9702 page views
93 comments

tizzdizz 
Props total: 1 1  Slaps total: 0 0
Apr 29 - Woman charged for Oral s*x r*pe....

This sh*t baffles me, I just dont see it happening in America.

OSLO (Reuters) - A Norwegian court has sentenced a woman to nine months in jail for raping a man, the first such conviction in the Scandinavian country that prides itself for its egalitarianism.

The 31-year-old man fell asleep on a sofa at a party in January last year and told the court in the western city of Bergen he woke to find the 23-year-old woman was having oral s*x with him.

Under Norwegian law, all s*xual acts with someone who is "unconscious or for other reasons unable to oppose the act" are considered r*pe.

The court sentenced the woman Wednesday to nine months in jail and ordered her to pay 40,000 Norwegian crowns ($6,355) in compensation.

"This is a very harsh sentence," the woman's lawyer, Per Magne Kristiansen, told the Norwegian news agency NTB. The woman argued the man had been awake and consented.

The prosecutor had sought a 10-month sentence and argued the court should not be more lenient with a woman than a man. It was Norway's first conviction of a woman for r*pe.

Norway has long traditions of equality -- 40 percent of the cabinet of Prime Minister Kjell Magne Bondevik, for instance, are women.

best
worst
93 comments

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-249online now  26
Charleston White Says fu-k DMX
155 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+20online now  17
Apr 8 - maga rioter terrorist.....wants to be freed from jail
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+233online now  13
Rip dmx
674 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  11
Article inside Nissan Is Going To Pay Dealers More To Steer Customers Toward 84 Or 9..
88 comments
2 days ago
@rides
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy