Chief Keef Momma was out here gettin fu-ked by a 16 year old

most viewed right now
 126
But but but Nicki is done
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 80
Video inside VENOM - Official Trailer & Poster
109 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 64
Video inside Some IG model doesn’t want smoke
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 44
Video inside Footage of 6ix9ine talking to the police after shooting happened at bar..
162 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 3 months ago '14        #1
12064 pageviews
127 comments


LuckiiWaviano 531 heat pts531
space
avatar space
space
$19,972 | Props total: 31650 31650
Chief Keef Momma was out here gettin fu-ked by a 16 year old
 

 

image n*gga said it so blatantly "before you know it we was fu*king like instantly" image


No wonder Keef was so wild
NationPromo and 7 others gave props
 
messy marv stan and 21 others slapped this ish
 

127 comments for "Chief Keef Momma was out here gettin fu-ked by a 16 year old"

 3 months ago '04        #2
Skilllz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,640 | Props total: 2318 2318
Damn, son. Must suck to have a ho as a ol lady
NationPromo and 74 others gave props
 
hellboyxxx slapped this ish
 
 3 months ago '15        #3
Lord Kushington 63 heat pts63
space
avatar space
space
$1,612 | Props total: 4389 4389
Keef's mother a bad chick
knnymac and 15 others gave props
 
squirtofkahlua and 22 others slapped this ish
 
 3 months ago '14        #4
Playboi Loso 68 heat pts68
space
avatar space
space
$8,680 | Props total: 25488 25488
She talk in riddles

The way she words sh*t is mad weird
MagicOnTheTire and 40 others gave props
 
Ncstate86 slapped this ish
 
 3 months ago '16        #5
NoLvstName 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$5,013 | Props total: 25530 25530
His Mom was a neighborhood smut

It is what it is
Skilllz and 42 others gave props
 
 3 months ago '17        #6
Fortune 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$3,566 | Props total: 19446 19446
be like that sometimes

young hoes turn into old hoes

old hoes let young n*ggas fu*k to feel like they still got it and they young again
Sucka Repellent and 132 others gave props
 
SUPLEXCITYSZN slapped this ish
 
 3 months ago '17        #7
ghettorockstar 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$2,961 | Props total: 6823 6823
this aint nothing shocking or surprising

this happens ona daily
Fortune and 22 others gave props
 
 3 months ago '17        #8
ghettorockstar 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$2,961 | Props total: 6823 6823
 Fortune said:
be like that sometimes

young hoes turn into old hoes

old hoes let young n*ggas fu*k to feel like they still got it and they young again
big facts and alotta old hoes still feel like they still "young" so

and alotta us young n*ggas be moving better then the old n*ggas according to them
Fortune and 46 others gave props
 
kinggoldframes and 1 others slapped this ish
 
 3 months ago '04        #9
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$26,771 | Props total: 5565 5565
Is the interview a European?
Tony Outlaw gave props
 
skillahmang and 5 others slapped this ish
 
 3 months ago '17        #10
Fortune 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$3,566 | Props total: 19446 19446
 ghettorockstar said:
big facts and alotta old hoes still feel like they still "young" so

and alotta us young n*ggas be moving better then the old n*ggas according to them
man yeen lyin bruh

used to be this broad stayed in my neighborhood, she had to be all of 47-48

she got trains ran on her by at least 4-5 diff sets of n*ggas that went to school wit me on multiple occasions. damn near seem like her daughter was recruitin n*ggas for the sh*t lmaooo

used to stay gassin n*ggas like they could smash better than n*ggas her age

I think alot of them old hoes just lowkey perverts but get the woman pass for it lol

that n*gga r kelly had a harem of legal aged young bi*ches and they tried to lynch him for it
416recklezz and 27 others gave props
 
farin ciki and 6 others slapped this ish
 
 3 months ago '15        #11
Dojamite 
space
space
space
$1,669 | Props total: 2287 2287
 Skilllz said:
Damn, son. Must suck to have a ho as a ol lady
I think it helps with HOH’s movement cause if your mom a hoe then how can you or be out here HOHs lol
realgunta and 2 others gave props
 
 3 months ago '17        #12
ghettorockstar 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$2,961 | Props total: 6823 6823
 Fortune said:
man yeen lyin bruh

used to be this broad stayed in my neighborhood, she had to be all of 47-48

she got trains ran on her by at least 4-5 diff sets of n*ggas that went to school wit me on multiple occasions. damn near seem like her daughter was recruitin n*ggas for the sh*t lmaooo

used to stay gassin n*ggas like they could smash better than n*ggas her age

I think alot of them old hoes just lowkey perverts but get the woman pass for it lol

that n*gga r kelly had a harem of legal aged young bi*ches and they tried to lynch him for it
basically lol

at my job when i broke up with my ex

we had some new people come in and sh*t

and one of them was this big b00ty old head jawn and she heard my name being said alot at the job you know colored dreads and smelled like weed but drippy with it tho so she was digging that and sh*t so one weekend she hit me up i told her i was gonna get my hair done you can come if she want to she was like okay so i scooped her up and all that so three days later i smash just like that


[pic - click to view]





[pic - click to view]



Last edited by ghettorockstar; 01-12-2018 at 09:24 PM..
Quayvo105 and 49 others gave props
 
ThatNigg22 and 8 others slapped this ish
 
 3 months ago '18        #13
swervito 
space
space
space
$138 | Props total: 382 382
damn that must hurt to be known as the son of neighborhood hoe thottin and boppin around especially with her literally fu*king with the OPPS











































































:mjcry2:
FullTimeHustla and 5 others gave props
 
 3 months ago '17        #14
2018 22 heat pts22
space
space
space
$3,690 | Props total: 9687 9687
 Fortune said:
I think alot of them old hoes just lowkey perverts but get the woman pass for it lol
Oh definitely, it doesn’t get talked about as much because of the double standard...

Ever since I turned 16 milfs would look at me sideways or talk to me sweet...till this day I still get extra fries, free milkshakes or free shots...

Kinda creepy
ghettorockstar and 26 others gave props
 
 3 months ago '11        #15
PotheadFocker 174 heat pts174
space
avatar space
space
$34,280 | Props total: 11026 11026
 ghettorockstar said:
basically lol

at my job when i broke up with my ex

we had some new people come in and sh*t

and one of them was this big b00ty old head jawn and she heard my name being said alot at the job you know colored dreads and smelled like weed but drippy with it tho so she was digging that and sh*t so one weekend she hit me up i told her i was gonna get my hair done you can come if she want to she was like okay so i scooped her up and all that so three days later i smash just like that


[pic - click to view]





[pic - click to view]

Last time I had a big ol a.ss like that I was done in like 1 min
ghettorockstar and 14 others gave props
 
CEITEDMOFO and 3 others slapped this ish
 
 3 months ago '17        #16
ghettorockstar 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$2,961 | Props total: 6823 6823
 PotheadFocker said:
Last time I had a big ol a.ss like that I was done in like 1 min
that a.ss is soft as hell tho
PotheadFocker and 5 others gave props
 
backtrack and 1 others slapped this ish
 
 3 months ago '14        #17
Supreme90 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$943 | Props total: 3614 3614
I love older women, i smashed at 40 yr old personal trainer when i was 22... she was better looking then girls my age.. and the fact she had 3 kids with the oldest being 16 made it feel so much better... shout out to them old milf thots that cant stop giving it up
illEskobar and 36 others gave props
 
 3 months ago '17        #18
Fortune 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$3,566 | Props total: 19446 19446
 ghettorockstar said:
basically lol

at my job when i broke up with my ex

we had some new people come in and sh*t

and one of them was this big b00ty old head jawn and she heard my name being said alot at the job you know colored dreads and smelled like weed but drippy with it tho so she was digging that and sh*t so one weekend she hit me up i told her i was gonna get my hair done you can come if she want to she was like okay so i scooped her up and all that so three days later i smash just like that


[pic - click to view]





[pic - click to view]

good sh*t my G

 2018 said:
Oh definitely, it doesn’t get talked about as much because of the double standard...

Ever since I turned 16 milfs would look at me sideways or talk to me sweet...till this day I still get extra fries, free milkshakes or free shots...

Kinda creepy
ah yea man you'd be surprised the sh*t women will admit to doing or would do once they feel like you won't judge em. they be on some real perv sh*t fam lol

but

aye if they too ready to break bread on you lol, shid you may as well tax they a.ss if they pay like they weigh
ghettorockstar and 3 others gave props
 
 3 months ago '17        #19
ThatNigg22 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$5,422 | Props total: 27317 27317
OP damn near 30 in Baltimore obsessed with what teenagers in Chicago was doing 6 years ago
North!!! and 29 others gave props
 
farin ciki and 1 others slapped this ish
 
 3 months ago '17        #20
Fortune 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$3,566 | Props total: 19446 19446
 farin ciki said:
he did p!ss on a underage girl and married a 15 year old before.
does that mean he's a horrible person in the wrong for dating women 18 or older a decade later?

but don't bury the lead

we're talking about female perverts who have s3x with underage teenagers here.
Infamous1825 and 1 others gave props
 
Holdino and 7 others slapped this ish
 
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 39
Video inside Eat, Eat, Eat That Azz for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
41 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Apr 22 - Cops DONT kill Black man who Saved diners from Active shooter
38 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 36
NBA Michael Jordan Tells Byron Scott He'll Drop 50 On Rookie: 54pts Vs Lakers ..
45 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 20
Woman catches a witch doing black magic on her porch
516 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Kanye West Teases Takashi Murakami 'Kids See Ghosts' Project With Kid ..
19 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Judge Brutally Berate's A Woman In Wheelchair. The Woman Died & Judge H..
44 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Millie is thick. LAWD
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside why did belly get jumped?
162 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy