Xbox’s Achievement Overhaul Sounds Awesome - Unlocked

most viewed right now
 147
Image(s) inside Kim K gets ethered on twitter
36 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 90
NBA Gary Payton gives zero fu-ks lol
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 86
Image(s) inside When you're Ice Cube sometimes you gotta play nice with lame ass clowns
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 85
Image(s) inside Yall remember Johnny blaze?
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 months ago '16        #1
718 page views
17 comments


Givenchyx 230 heat pts230
space
avatar space
space
$2,054 | Props total: 8236 8236
Xbox’s Achievement Overhaul Sounds Awesome - Unlocked
 

 
lunatikplaya and 3 others gave props
 

17 comments for "Xbox’s Achievement Overhaul Sounds Awesome - Unlocked"

 6 months ago '15        #2
ReezThatDude 
space
space
space
$821 | Props total: 553 553
This very reason is why I stick to Xbox. If a game that comes out for multiple platforms I chose to play on Xbox to add to my achievements. I only buy PS4 games for exclusive such as God of War, uncharted, etc...
lunatikplaya and 13 others gave props
 
 6 months ago '17        #3
justin747 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$4,456 | Props total: 20191 20191
 ReezThatDude said:
This very reason is why I stick to Xbox. If a game that comes out for multiple platforms I chose to play on Xbox to add to my achievements. I only buy PS4 games for exclusive such as God of War, uncharted, etc...
PS4 + PC is the best combination IMO. I do all single player games on PS4 and multiplats on PC. Everything is 60fps

You could get pretty much every single Xbox exclusive on PC. Everybody I know is buying Xboxes for some reason and I just don't get it. They have no exclusives.
cold_young_thug gave props
 
acegutta22 and 3 others slapped this ish
 
 6 months ago '15        #4
ReezThatDude 
space
space
space
$821 | Props total: 553 553
 justin747 said:
PS4 + PC is the best combination IMO. I do all single player games on PS4 and multiplats on PC. Everything is 60fps

You could get pretty much every single Xbox exclusive on PC. Everybody I know is buying Xboxes for some reason and I just don't get it. They have no exclusives.
All my friends play on Xbox. With work and family don't really have time to get into pc gaming. Learning about graphics cards and all that other stuff seems like time and research I just don't have time for.
jhj26 and 4 others gave props
 
 6 months ago '17        #5
justin747 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$4,456 | Props total: 20191 20191
 ReezThatDude said:
All my friends play on Xbox. With work and family don't really have time to get into pc gaming. Learning about graphics cards and all that other stuff seems like time and research I just don't have time for.
I respect that, but building a PC is like Legos fam. It's not nearly as complicated as you think. If you can read this comment, you have the internet and that's all you need to learn how to build a PC.

Of course you gotta do what works for you tho. I just saw you say you were loyal to Xbox and when I hear that I always have to say something. Don't be loyal to any of these companies. If the next Xbox sucks, vote with your wallet. Don't buy it and build your own Xbox aka Gaming PC.
marx1684 gave props
 
Krazie and 3 others slapped this ish
 
 6 months ago '15        #6
ReezThatDude 
space
space
space
$821 | Props total: 553 553
 justin747 said:
I respect that, but building a PC is like Legos fam. It's not nearly as complicated as you think. If you can read this comment, you have the internet and that's all you need to learn how to build a PC.

Of course you gotta do what works for you tho. I just saw you say you were loyal to Xbox and when I hear that I always have to say something. Don't be loyal to any of these companies. If the next Xbox sucks, vote with your wallet. Don't buy it and build your own Xbox aka Gaming PC.
Well the biggest reason is because all my friends have an Xbox as well and we all play online. Another reason is for my gamer score. I have a PS4 for games like uncharted, Last of Us, and God of War.
MP gave props
 
 6 months ago '05        #7
danny|M 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$36,639 | Props total: 3197 3197
 justin747 said:
PS4 + PC is the best combination IMO. I do all single player games on PS4 and multiplats on PC. Everything is 60fps

You could get pretty much every single Xbox exclusive on PC. Everybody I know is buying Xboxes for some reason and I just don't get it. They have no exclusives.
Most people stick to the platform that the majority of their friends/family have, which is usually a console. They are more accessible as you just buy, plug it in, and play pretty much. Building a PC is a lot more complex and not everyone wants to do that and they don't want to have to find new people to game with.

I built my PC 2 years ago and it has easily become my primary platform and even though I added quite a few people to my friends lists on PC, I haven't really played with many of them. Not that I don't want to, but it just hasn't really lined up that way.

I grabbed an Xbox One X because I still have lots of friends/family on XBL and I like having the latest tech. I have the money to do it so not a big deal, but I can say that the X is well worth the money if you want the best experience for multi-platform games on console. I also have a pretty nice PC setup so I'm also not sweating the performance issues that consoles lack in comparison. A few PS exclusives aren't enough for me to get another system and the PS4 just doesn't offer me anything worthwhile at this point.
justin747 and 1 others gave props
 
 6 months ago '17        #8
justin747 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$4,456 | Props total: 20191 20191
 danny said:
Most people stick to the platform that the majority of their friends/family have, which is usually a console. They are more accessible as you just buy, plug it in, and play pretty much. Building a PC is a lot more complex and not everyone wants to do that and they don't want to have to find new people to game with.

I built my PC 2 years ago and it has easily become my primary platform and even though I added quite a few people to my friends lists on PC, I haven't really played with many of them. Not that I don't want to, but it just hasn't really lined up that way.

I grabbed an Xbox One X because I still have lots of friends/family on XBL and I like having the latest tech. I have the money to do it so not a big deal, but I can say that the X is well worth the money if you want the best experience for multi-platform games on console. I also have a pretty nice PC setup so I'm also not sweating the performance issues that consoles lack in comparison. A few PS exclusives aren't enough for me to get another system and the PS4 just doesn't offer me anything worthwhile at this point.
I respect that. Naughty Dog alone is enough to keep my with a PS system tho. Once they start slippin I'm out, but they are arguably the best Developers in Video Games right now.

Microsoft needs serious work on their exclusives. It's just Halo, Gears, Forza over and over and over again.
 6 months ago '05        #9
Krazie 136 heat pts136
space
avatar space
space
$47,375 | Props total: 24629 24629
 justin747 said:
I respect that, but building a PC is like Legos fam. It's not nearly as complicated as you think. If you can read this comment, you have the internet and that's all you need to learn how to build a PC.

Of course you gotta do what works for you tho. I just saw you say you were loyal to Xbox and when I hear that I always have to say something. Don't be loyal to any of these companies. If the next Xbox sucks, vote with your wallet. Don't buy it and build your own Xbox aka Gaming PC.
The general population doesn't want to game on PC.
MP and 1 others gave props
 
 6 months ago '13        #10
marietta92 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$9,903 | Props total: 11938 11938
I got all 3 systems plus PC.

My favorite combo is PC and SwitchGang
[pic - click to view]



I got my PS4 n Xbox used last year both for a hundred bucks. No regrets. I like all the systems. The Xbox mainly a halo machine n 4K blu Ray player but that’s okay cuz halo my favorite shooter of all time

I love the rare replay collection too. Never finished Kameo so it’s good to go back. Underrated game.
 6 months ago '12        #11
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$9,410 | Props total: 3555 3555
Damn, even a thread about achievements get turned into a fanboy war.
jaedot and 1 others gave props
 
 6 months ago '05        #12
danny|M 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$36,639 | Props total: 3197 3197
 justin747 said:
I respect that. Naughty Dog alone is enough to keep my with a PS system tho. Once they start slippin I'm out, but they are arguably the best Developers in Video Games right now.

Microsoft needs serious work on their exclusives. It's just Halo, Gears, Forza over and over and over again.
Naughty Dog is cool, but, personally, missing out on a few games isn't a deal breaker. I have way too many games between PC and Xbox to be that worried about a few.

Exclusives just don't mean that much anymore.
 6 months ago '17        #13
justin747 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$4,456 | Props total: 20191 20191
 danny said:
Naughty Dog is cool, but, personally, missing out on a few games isn't a deal breaker. I have way too many games between PC and Xbox to be that worried about a few.

Exclusives just don't mean that much anymore.
Uncharted and The Last of Us are legit some of the best games of all time. God Of War too, but I'm not too sure about the new direction quite yet.

I'm too damn old IMO to still be fu*king with Nintendo, but n*ggas still buying Zelda and Mario games in droves. Same with Pokemon and Kirby and all that other kiddy sh*t.

Microsoft is still Halo, Gears, Forza, repeat.

Exclusives def still mean a lot IMO.
 6 months ago '17        #14
justin747 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$4,456 | Props total: 20191 20191
 Krazie said:
The general population doesn't want to game on PC.


With all due respect, you're trippin my dude. The majority of people worldwide play on PC, maybe just not the people you know.

Have you seen all these PC tournaments online? Even ESPN reports on these dudes. PUBG, League of Legends, World of Warcraft, Team Fortress 2, dota 2, Overwatch, CSGO, Starcraft.... The list goes on. These n*ggas are filling out stadiums and making MILLIONS of dollars with these tournaments.


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



I play consoles too so I'm not hating on the PS4/Xbox fans, I just know that objectively PC runs sh*t.
 6 months ago '14        #15
ATMOSFEAR 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$4,206 | Props total: 5688 5688
 LicensedLegend said:
Damn, even a thread about achievements get turned into a fanboy war.
3 posts in too
LicensedLegend gave props
 
 6 months ago '05        #16
Scorpz 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,206 | Props total: 25208 25208
I've got all 3 systems... maybe a year back I woulda said ps4>Xbox cuz the ps4 pro was out but now that the Xbox one x is out xbox>ps4...

The switch doesn't compete with those 2... every time I buy a Nintendo system that sh*t turns into a decoration piece and catches dust.. probably haven't put more then like 20 hours on my switch and I have all the Illest games..

but then now I have like 4 days of play time on Cod ww2 on the Xbox one alone just that game... Xbox always my main system for online games especially FPS.. ps4 is mainly for single player, f!ghting games, indie games, n VR Games... PlayStation's online service to me always been subpar.. ps4 dope but xbox will always be my go to system for competitive gaming

obviously PC > all systems but that's always gonna be the case... consoles will never surpass PC...


Last edited by Scorpz; 01-13-2018 at 01:47 AM..
 6 months ago '06        #17
Kingme 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$11,880 | Props total: 10038 10038
Why do PC gamers always feel the need to insert their selves into Console threads We get it, you love your PC, you're cool. But honestly some people simply prefer consoles and it's absolutely nothing you can do about it.
MP gave props
 
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside Another kind of thick- Blindian babygirl
30 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Video inside Joe Budden visits Styles P at Juices For Life
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
😍Gyal you a walking trophy🏆🏆🏆
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Alley Boy Says Jeezy Don't Run Atlanta
156 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Jul 19 - New TIME Cover: Vlonald Trumputin
35 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Quentin Miller Freestyle on Hot 97
52 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
What if I told you Osama Bin Laden and Hitler didn't die when they were report..
94 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Gta online after hours coming July 24th
38 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy