A Dark Souls Virgin Plays Bloodborne

most viewed right now
 91
audio inside Drake - Scary Hours (God's Plan & Diplomatic Immunity)
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
Monique Asks Fans Boycott Netflix For Lowballing Her
94 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Only option is Raw
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside I dunno if im trippin, but this is one of the sexiest pics i ever saw
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

 1 week ago '16        #1
502 pageviews
16 comments


WillyRusty 118 heat pts118
space
avatar space
space
$2,171 | Props total: 11239 11239
A Dark Souls Virgin Plays Bloodborne
 

 
One of the funniest playthrough videos I've seen image














hot topic gave props
 

16 comments for "A Dark Souls Virgin Plays Bloodborne"

 1 week ago '10        #2
USC 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$21,785 | Props total: 11205 11205
Got this game for free, made my character and couldn't even get passed what seemed to be still the tutorial

Closed app after 15 minutes of being murked by the very first thing i encountered
Truthseeker007 and 4 others gave props
 
 1 week ago '11        #3
tfc1193 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$6,284 | Props total: 2872 2872
 USC said:
Got this game for free, made my character and couldn't even get passed what seemed to be still the tutorial

Closed app after 15 minutes of being murked by the very first thing i encountered
That's unfortunate because it's one of the most satisfying experiences in gaming

You're going to die, that's the point. If you take the time to understand the controls, understand the flow of combat, and learn from your mistakes you'll be fine
USC and 2 others gave props
 
 1 week ago '10        #4
USC 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$21,785 | Props total: 11205 11205
 tfc1193 said:
That's unfortunate because it's one of the most satisfying experiences in gaming

You're going to die, that's the point. If you take the time to understand the controls, understand the flow of combat, and learn from your mistakes you'll be fine
i wanted to learn, but damn. I have so manty games and im not familiar with the series at all. I didn't have the patience that day to learn. Ive heard nothing but good things, guess ill have to give it another go .
iswerve and 3 others gave props
 
 1 week ago '04        #5
dat_boi_tj 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,479 | Props total: 929 929
One of the hardest games ever. If you got a homie who has the game..I strongly suggest co op yo lol
 1 week ago '17        #6
Lazy 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$618 | Props total: 1758 1758
 USC said:
i wanted to learn, but damn. I have so manty games and im not familiar with the series at all. I didn't have the patience that day to learn. Ive heard nothing but good things, guess ill have to give it another go .
Outside of a few bosses, it's the easiest Souls game

Remember to be offensive and party enemies with your gun
 1 week ago '05        #7
Tonero 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,642 | Props total: 2711 2711
Reminds me of lords of the fallen , the first n*gga you literally meet lights you up. Every regular enemy ca potentially k!ll you in one hit dont evne get me started wtih bosses
 1 week ago '05        #8
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,810 | Props total: 2462 2462
This game is so hard. I got lit up so bad until i learned how to play. When i finally beat the first boss i felt so accomplished. Took months to figure this out.
 1 week ago '16        #9
B86 
space
space
space
$1,316 | Props total: 4208 4208
That's the only game ever in life that I traded in the day after buying...
shortz slapped this ish
 
 1 week ago '05        #10
Gully Reloaded 
space
avatar space
space
$770 | Props total: 952 952
 Lazy said:
Outside of a few bosses, it's the easiest Souls game

Remember to be offensive and party enemies with your gun
Naw n*gga. DS3 was the easiest. Didn't need to summon at all (made it a point not to). First BB run had my bi*ch a.ss shook.

First DLC run on BB took me months to beat a certain fu*king unborn fu*kboi. And I consider myself a vet. Btw Bloodborne is prolly my top PS4 game of all time. Never played anything that hooked me as much.

fu*k you Orphan. You and your dead pappi.
jholla31 gave props
 
 1 week ago '17        #11
Lazy 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$618 | Props total: 1758 1758
 Gully Reloaded said:
Naw n*gga. DS3 was the easiest. Didn't need to summon at all (made it a point not to). First BB run had my bi*ch a.ss shook.

First DLC run on BB took me months to beat a certain fu*king unborn fu*kboi. And I consider myself a vet. Btw Bloodborne is prolly my top PS4 game of all time. Never played anything that hooked me as much.

fu*k you Orphan. You and your dead pappi.
What build were you using?

There are so many ways to be OP in bloodborne

Also, pvp is forgiving as hell
 1 week ago '05        #12
Gully Reloaded 
space
avatar space
space
$770 | Props total: 952 952
 Lazy said:
What build were you using?

There are so many ways to be OP in bloodborne

Also, pvp is forgiving as hell
SKL/ARC... Had fully upgraded Blades of Mercy and I was fu*king with Ludwig's Blade. I think I ended up leveling the Beast Cutter or some new DLC weap to beat his a.ss. Mostly it was just his crazy second form. Rest of the dlc bosses were easier in comparison.

A few bosses in DS3 were tough (Champion Gundyr took a minute, Pontiff) but nothing as bad as Orphan. fu*k.
Lazy gave props
 
 1 week ago '04        #13
CrAkKedOuT 963 heat pts963
space
space
space
$23,809 | Props total: 15413 15413
I remember when DS1 dropped. sh*t was dumb hard. My man was like "yo let me borrow that sh*t and I'll play co-op with LI Joe" both super confident. Feelings were crushed after they played it
Gully Reloaded gave props
 
 1 week ago '04        #14
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,617 | Props total: 471 471
I never played any of the Dark Souls games and ended up buying Bloodborne based on the reviews. Within the first 30 minutes of playing, I absolutely hated it and felt like I wasted my money. Then I stuck it out and ended up loving it and couldn't put it down. I got pretty far but I got my a.ss kicked at a certain part and stopped playing for a while and it was hard to get back into because I was lost on what I was doing. I still need to beat it.
Gully Reloaded and 1 others gave props
 
 1 week ago '12        #15
KORNZ516 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$3,391 | Props total: 1449 1449
Told my boy, as uncontrollably amped I am for the remaster of ds1, I realized what the lowkey best thing that could come out of that whole sh*t is and it mainly has to do with the switch and I aint even a switch owner...




Im hoping and praying that we see the potential gems that could come from the release of the remaster due to the big percentage of nintendos demographic that is the type I would label as the “chubby annoying priveledged Minecraft streamers” type children that could potentially come across the dark souls remaster on switch after seeing high ratings and then unknowingly thinking that giving it a try and foolishly making a play through stream is a good idea.

And you already know the troll invasions against the same demographic will be plentiful.
 1 week ago '12        #16
KORNZ516 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$3,391 | Props total: 1449 1449
 efromthev said:
I never played any of the Dark Souls games and ended up buying Bloodborne based on the reviews. Within the first 30 minutes of playing, I absolutely hated it and felt like I wasted my money. Then I stuck it out and ended up loving it and couldn't put it down. I got pretty far but I got my a.ss kicked at a certain part and stopped playing for a while and it was hard to get back into because I was lost on what I was doing. I still need to beat it.
never played bb but played the ds trilogy to the level of hours that i am 50% proud of/50% ashamed of...

but the best remedy that worked for me in regards to being stuck

and im not talking for when your stuck on getting thru a hard area, like when you cant get thru the actual enviroment due to regular enemys/toxins/poisin/archers/puzzles etc, those I would have to stay on non stop till I got it.

But if youre stuck on an enemy the thing that worked for me everytime basically the same way, i would be stuck on the same boss f!ght, at times 6 hours straight for one day just trying over and over again, if that happens for 2 days, i would play diff games that werent even like ds to the point i forgot bout the boss i was stuck at, then when i would remember like a week later, then id hop on to get back to trying to pass whatever boss...and damn near every time after not playing for a week or so, thinking I would be rusty and prepared to get washed....that boss that gave me hours of trouble would end up getting decimated with little to no trouble 1st or 2nd try

like idk what it is but with the same gameplans as i had before the break from the game and all that...deadass every time it was 1st or 2nd try with not even 40% of my health depleted lmao
efromthev gave props
 
 7 days ago '08        #17
The N 476 heat pts476
space
avatar space
space
$46,131 | Props total: 18798 18798
I got very far into this game, I need to go back and finish it

heard the DLC is even better
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Security Guard thot outta H-town(Like 5 or 6 kids pus-y must be A1!!)
114 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Jan 18 - Pornhub's Data Shows Something Rather Hilarious Happened in Hawaii du..
58 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Michael Blackson rips Kevin Hart in new standup. :mjlol:
62 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Jan 18 - Teacher accused of having sexual relationship with student sa..
50 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside The 'THRILLER' girl reacts to the video, 34 years later!
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Guess Nas Was Right, DeHaven Details Jay-Z Gettin Robbed In Marcy Not O..
159 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Tim Cook says the next iOS update will allow users to disable intentional batt..
32 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 3
Article inside Spencer: Iím Not Deaf To The Meme That We Need To Invest More In Cont..
14 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy